[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Cherrine Kim not sure if I should relate my experience here:sweatingbullets: Back in the past I met 2 guys, both are humorous. One is just playing around me and also another girl at the same time, I feel like he was more calm to the other one, and he seemed to like her more (because I'm not girly enough hahaha). Anddd he's very unclear about his feeling, so he doesn't say anything officially to anyone.

The other guy knows how to make jokes but at the same time he's serious and mature, he cares about others, and he will say it when he likes someone, and doesn't make the other girls confused. My current bf is also like this.

I really hope that LDW is not the first type, because I hate the situation so much, and in the end I hate the boy too because of his behaviour.

This morning I spent nearly 1 hour just to search if there is any rumor about dating among actors, but I failed lol. I am too obsessed with the couple now :joy: especially after the kiss in ep 9 yesterday :love:

• Like 4

in my opinion, I think LDW has some feelings toward YIN but it's a bit unclear. I cannot say if it's just sunbae-hoobae, or couple feeling.

Because during the period of filming (until now), he seems to really care about her.

First he highlighted in the press that she had pressure during the first episodes because of the role "Goddess of the universe". 

Second as we all know, during the interview, he took care of her like changing the heating fan, putting the stuffed animal behind her back, etc. And when they took selfie, it's reallyyyy closed. So they are for sure very comfortable next to each other.

Third, he sometimes obeyed her like a child :joy: which only happens when you like smb. Like this when she told him to lower his height

and bts ep8 when he wrote her a letter and she even told him to write again :joy:

plus he mentioned somewhere that it's tough to shoot a drama in the winter etc

I tried to look more for his body language, but it's also not clear like SongSong ahahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 2

@bidown thanx 4 sharing.. yes until now, i cant read ldw..haha. his considerate action can be done by only a friend too.. but i can say that maybe a "higher" level of friend or shoud i said a "closed" friend? 

There' so many types of friend, and personally i can sense who is trully care about me.. i think this case is d same..

I remember read somewhere, that goblin cast still in touch with each other by a chat group.. if so, then both ldw n yin also in there right? I'm sure both have each other numbers since goblin era.. 

I think for a romance relationship has to be start by one of them.. i'm still hope that ldw who take a step forward, bcoz i'm pretty sure that yin isnt d type to start it first.. Her character r so different from d drama, bcoz yin seemed more like a calm type..but her action speaks louder than a confession right? :D

So its up to ldw if he want something more in their relationship.. i think he is at d peak of his career, so maybe its not d right timing for dating n marriage.. but maybe it will come true in 3 years? Just like yin said in her interview? Hahaha..

Just wanna share this again.. in d previous eps bts, i feel ldw was a bit nervous when both did skinship.. hehehe

• Like 2
  • Love 3

It has been a minute since I have entered the shipper's side of Soompi, not since We Got Married was going strong. What can I say? I love these two actors and their chemistry is just ripe for anyone to ship them together. Someone else said it and I agree. I want them to secretly date, where before we know it they are announcing a baby and we didn't even know they had gotten married. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

@Cherrine Kim I’m scared that 3 years later could be too late, because by the time they will be busy with their own schedules and start forgetting how they feel about each others. 

I think most of the reel-to-real couples dated after or even during shooting.

1 more thing, i actually think for LDW now dating is not big deal (to his career) because he already has a stable amount of fans, and he’s reaching the age of marriage haha. Also after Goblin, the only drama that he chose is not even a romantic drama (not his typical style), that’s why I think he wants to try the other types of drama (maybe because of his age too). Therfore i think he can do what he wants.

• Like 4

after seeing the BTS from episode 9-10, i just conclude that both are professional on playing on their character and i think they are just close friends, :sweatingbullets:, so sad but it is more realistic yeah, but who knows what the future brings, right, still put some hopes *finger crossed*

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, tearsofthestar said:

after seeing the BTS from episode 9-10, i just conclude that both are professional on playing on their character and i think they are just close friends, :sweatingbullets:, so sad but it is more realistic yeah, but who knows what the future brings, right, still put some hopes *finger crossed*

If your basing your feelings on the BTS alone, I would give my honest opinion and tell you not to rely too heavily on it.

A behind-the-scenes clip of a drama is meant to show what happens during the filming, so most of the time, the actors and actresses are trying to get into character. I don’t really take the things I see in the BTS for full face value because there could be parts that are edited. Ultimately, they just want to emphasize on how well the main leads are getting along.

When you put a visually attractive man and a woman in a drama and have them spend few weeks together, anything could happen. Sparks can fly, feelings can be more genuine than made up to be.

Don’t be too discourage by what you see but always remain optimistic. The possibilities is endless. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I agreed with @LurkerNoMore :))

even I still keep low expectations, we should not care too much about bts cuz it’s edited, and you know the editor can make it be anything she/he wants. 

I used to join another ship and failed very painfully (lol) because the bts are very sweet (that the actor cared about the actress a lot) and many people were sure that they had the feeling toward each other. Finally after the drama just 1-2 weeks, Dispatch revealed the real partner of the actor ahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

I just logged in this forum to tell a rumor about Inna unnie. I'm not sure if this rumor is true or not but I still want to tell.

Spoiler

In the real life, Inna unnie is not only beautiful but also a gentle and caring person so she is very popular among artists, especially male artists. At MAMA 2014, there was a male artist who wanted her attention, so he sang IU's song for her.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, ZiZky said:

I just logged in this forum to tell a rumor about Inna unnie. I'm not sure if this rumor is true or not but I still want to tell.

Hide contents

In the real life, Inna unnie is not only beautiful but also a gentle and caring person so she is very popular among artists, especially male artists. At MAMA 2014, there was a male artist who wanted her attention, so he sang IU's song for her.

Who is he? Curious to know.. hehe

Well.. inna is already reach d age of marriage and i'm happy that she also had tought about it.. thats why she can answer d question about it in her interview so fast right? 

I think d reason why she answer 3 years from now maybe bcoz she didnt have a bf right now.. well, i think with her personality she tought that 3 years is enough to getting along n knowing her partner better (which i agree too).. considering her age, i think maybe she want to get married b4 age 40, which i prefer if its faster much better.. hehe..

Another theory why she can answer 3 years from now is bcoz she already had a plan with his bf, which means she already had a bf n both already talk about it.. but i think about it again, if she already had a bf, then she wouldnt that super shy with ldw.. what do u think?

P.s: everytime i hear she calls ldw as "oppa", why i felt it has a different meaning? 

And was it necessary for ldw to make a joke around everytime he was with her? Sometimes i think thats too much.. but i wont complain for it.. lols..

• Like 2
  • Love 2

For comparison, remember what song hye kyo told in dots interview back then? When mc asked what she prefer to choose, "a confession" or "an appology"?

She answer sure that she will chose a confession, bcoz she cant wait any longer (considering her age).. 

And after dots, then we knew what happen right? She already dating song jong ki that time.. and not long after that both got married..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, ZiZky said:

Hide contents

I believe she is really a very caring person, before tyh started, she made headlines when she donated i think 30M (not sure) to an organization for children. Also, she gave all the tyh staff and crew something to wear while filming in winter which also cost her a huge money. They said that she really is like that

• Like 1
  • Love 4

OMG!! OMGGGGG!! LDW is RECEIVING INSTRUCTIONS FROM YIN on HOW KJR should be kissing JS!!!! And he’s OBEDIENTLY FOLLOWING the INSTRUCTIONS!! :wub:PD-Nim just OBSERVED WITHOUT SAYING A WORD!! 

And LDW has the CHEEK to say he DOES NOT HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE with kissing!! :lol::sweat_smile: Uh huh! Like we so BELIEVE YOU, Dong Wook-ssi! You HANDSOME DORK!! And all HIS ANTICS to make YIN laugh!! @Cherrine Kim - See, he’s doing a SILLY ACTION to make YIN laugh again!! I think he wanted to make sure that she’s not nervous for the kissing scene!! But she doesn’t seem nervous here!! 

And LISTEN PROPERLY - you can hear the SMACKING LIPS sound!! :kiss_wink: 

Maybe he meant he hasn’t done MUCH REAL KISSING WITH REAL FEELINGS!! :P

But then again ... Yeah, even though we enjoy watching the BTS and we hope we can pick out the ‘hints’, I agree with @LurkerNoMore we cannot based everything on BTS!! Sigh ... the life of a shipper ... we have to find a balance between being delusional and facing reality!! :crazy::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Okay let me tell you my point of view on this latest BTS.

Indeed in it they look only like friends, but the problem is it's EDITED. 

It's hard to know whether what we see is actually how things are, especially now with very eager shippers absolutely everywhere from all over the world, inetz, cnetz, knetz..  , they may just have chosen to edit it this way to prevent any dating rumor. Whether just friends or more. I was actually starting to wonder if they going to take some methods against dating rumors soon. Cause the way things were going it seemed inevatable theyd get a rumor if nothing was going to be done.

So i'd say either they truly are just friends or TvN has edited it this way to make it seem like only friends (to hide their romance).

Its either one of the two LOL.

Anyway I dont think we should jump to conclusion either way.

like @Alice Mendoza said, balance out delulu with reality.

I'm not going to give up and say 100% say they are just friends but I'm also not going to force it say that theyre more.

What makes me still hopeful and suspect them of possibly more especially is

Spoiler

That LIVE drama chat.

Since its live its not edited, so I trust it more than BTS.

Just a few days ago I rewatched the full thing.

Their bodylanguage in it so comfortable LOL....almost too comfortable.

As its been pointed out, YIN was freezing so she started to lean against LDW for heat...like a gf LOL

When I watched it before I only thought she did this once.  But when rewatched, I realized she did this like 3 times actually lol, each time trying to do it discreetly, holding back, and wishing to do it more than she did but restraining herself wtf

Is it just me or is this type of thing not something done between only friends? lol

Granted theyre actors who have worked together before and so have grown a physcial comfort that comes from it, but isnt this just a  bit too much? Even LDW who has done reunions with at least 3 other costars before too didnt show this level of physical comfort the 2nd time he worked with them LOL. So whats with this now??

Also the fact that Ive seen Inna very unlike Goblin era, suddenly getting shy with LDW lol. Several times, not just in that 1st kiss BTS. And LDW suddenly looking at her differently and more intently.

...So I'm just wondering if they are just friends then why they have these type of weird suspicious moments?

So nope. Not giving up.

But Im also hoping Inna can be much quicker than that 3 years, so we can know for sure much quicker and get the heartbreak/glee sooner Lol

The wait is the torture :bawling:

....Inna or Wookie how about marriage news with SOMEBODY in 2019 already?? PLEAASE dying of curiosity here lol

• Like 3
  • Love 5