[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

15 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

gif credit to jeonghyang's post in main thread

Ya killing me here ktcj :joy: doing God’s work in the main thread and shippers’ thread. I 100% approve even though it’s too much for my heart :smirk:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ok Chingus, I told myself I will NOT comment on the main Drama thread cos I may end up expressing my annoyance!! There are some people complaining that the first kiss is not steamy enough and it’s really beneath LDW & YIN’s ‘SKILLS’! Some are blaming PD-Nim but I think they forgot that the kiss has to be TRUE to their characters!!

This was KJR’s FIRST KISS! And it’s OJS’ first REAL KISS not as an actress!! 

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH to @mimima for pointing out that LDW actually AD-LIBBED the last kiss in Goblin!!

And since this is a SHIPPERS’ forum, I can speak my mind FREELY and SPAZZZZZ FREELY and SPECULATE & HOPE & WISH & PRAY FREELY RIGHT?? :grin::P So, my POINT is - I notice (please either correct me if I’m wrong or PROVIDE MORE EVIDENCE if you agree!! - cos I am kinda a KDrama newbie!!) - that those from-reel-to-real couples in KDramaland - when they act out kissing scenes in their dramas - their kisses are always very sweet, tender and even a little bit awkward, because there are some REAL feelings involved! 

So, if there are no torrid kisses or bed scenes (Sigh ... I’ll cry in disappointment of course! :bawling:) - BUT if they do end up MARRIED ala SongSong, I am MOST WILLING TO SACRIFICE all the drama shenanigans for a reel-to-REAL RELATIONSHIP! Er ... no, just straight into MARRIAGE PLEASE! Keep everything SECRET! Don’t announce anything until the wedding!! :blush: 

I am wondering whether LDW & YIN are reading our threads!!! :grimace::sweat_smile:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Ok Chingus, I told myself I will NOT comment on the main Drama thread cos I may end up expressing my annoyance!! There are some people complaining that the first kiss is not steamy enough and it’s really beneath LDW & YIN’s ‘SKILLS’! Some are blaming PD-Nim but I think they forgot that the kiss has to be TRUE to their characters!!

This was KJR’s FIRST KISS! And it’s OJS’ first REAL KISS not as an actress!! 

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH to @mimima for pointing out that LDW actually AD-LIBBED the last kiss in Goblin!!

And since this is a SHIPPERS’ forum, I can speak my mind FREELY and SPAZZZZZ FREELY and SPECULATE & HOPE & WISH & PRAY FREELY RIGHT?? :grin::P So, my POINT is - I notice (please either correct me if I’m wrong or PROVIDE MORE EVIDENCE if you agree!! - cos I am kinda a KDrama newbie!!) - that those from-reel-to-real couples in KDramaland - when they act out kissing scenes in their dramas - their kisses are always very sweet, tender and even a little bit awkward, because there are some REAL feelings involved! 

So, if there are no torrid kisses or bed scenes (Sigh ... I’ll cry in disappointment of course! :bawling:) - BUT if they do end up MARRIED ala SongSong, I am MOST WILLING TO SACRIFICE all the drama shenanigans for a reel-to-REAL RELATIONSHIP! Er ... no, just straight into MARRIAGE PLEASE! Keep everything SECRET! Don’t announce anything until the wedding!! :blush: 

I am wondering whether LDW & YIN are reading our threads!!! :grimace::sweat_smile:

About the kiss...I feel like it really depends on the viewer’s interpretation. If that’s how a person feels the kiss came across to her/him, then that’s their opinion :smile: I personally thought it was very sweet and yeah awkward because they are first timers in a relationship. I definitely think their kisses will improve over the course of the drama lol. We’ve seen LDW and YIN in action before hehehe ala goblin.

No problem at all!! I am a hardcore fan of LDW and YIN lolol so I literally searched the Internet for any news related to them :smirk: if you haven’t seen any, you should definitely look at goblin BTS YouTube videos with LDW and YIN together.  It will make your shipper heart go doki doki like crazy especially the ones with them putting lotion on each other’s hands AND how long the last goblin kiss lasted bahahaha. Actually let me just provide one video lol.

Prepare to die of feels if you haven’t watched this video.

bahahahahha omg ala songsong. Yes I’m all good for that too lol. Keep it a secret until it’s time to announce the wedding!! 

Ahahaha that would be so ironic if they did but can they read English? I’m not sure if LDW and YIN are fluent in English. Anybody have a clue?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@mimima - Thank You very much my Dear!! For all the info on uri Heart Couple!! Yes, I have been literally going through ALL of @pichicouple‘s IG posts (amazingyooinna)!! 

Do you have an IG account?

Even if LDW & YIN can’t read English, I’m sure they have staff who can help?? :lol:

Also, actually who came up with the name Pichi Couple?? The fans? Because for TYH, YIN was the one who came up with Heart Couple! :heart:

• Like 3

Hello to everyone here, really nice to see a thread started this early during the drama. 

I’m relatively new with this shipping of couples as this is only my second ship (first one had some really volatile moments..., not sunk but it can get really chaotic.)

My personal thoughts about LDW and YIA from what I read so far in this thread: 

(1) LDW seems like a gentleman wherever he goes, tries to make the set as comfortable a place to be.

(2) I don’t exactly consider myself as someone that knows YIA personally well, but having seen some of her previous dramas, YATBLSS (you are the best lee soon shin and MSH (my secret hotel), I would say she seems like someone who is very humble and professional when filming.

I have not really gone into detail with the viewing of BTS of goblin because I really enjoyed the drama because of their interactions there and I could not find a thread for them at that time. However, now that they are starring in their own drama together, I’m kinda hoping that sparks will certainly fly throughout the filming and we get to hear some good news along the way!

Wherever this ship goes, I hope everyone in this thread (lurkers or posters) have a wonderful time and keep the good vibes going!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - Thank You very much my Dear!! For all the info on uri Heart Couple!! Yes, I have been literally going through ALL of @pichicouple‘s IG posts (amazingyooinna)!! 

Do you have an IG account?

Even if LDW & YIN can’t read English, I’m sure they have staff who can help?? :lol:

Also, actually who came up with the name Pichi Couple?? The fans? Because for TYH, YIN was the one who came up with Heart Couple! :heart:

You’re welcome!!

haha yeah I have an IG account to follow my favorite accounts but I don’t post anything on my IG. 

YEAH so true. I do hope LDW and YIN know they have a loyal band of shippers that have a thread on them :joy: or that somebody is translating the thread for them LOL.

I believe the fans came up with Pichi couple and LDW was made aware of it. If you look at this article:

https://www.soompi.com/article/934159wpp/lee-dong-wook-answers-15-questions-grim-reaper-goblin

He explains the meaning of it. So I’m pretty sure the fans came up with it and told him. I also think that’s why in that video where YIN made a comment about them being the “Heart Couple” LDW said that he was sure the fans would come up with a good name for them lol but then YIN mentions wanting to be called “Heart Couple” :yum:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Reposting the article that @mimima posted in the main drama thread: (about LDW ad-libbing the last kiss in Goblin) https://www.google.com/amp/s/sg.style.yahoo.com/amphtml/lee_dong_wook_singapore-045732158.html

Lol man I feel like LDW just wanted to have one last smooch with YIN so that’s why that kiss was ad-lib by him :joy: but little did he know, in a few years he would be smooching YIN in a rom com :tounge_xd:

like if you watch that LDW and YIN moment video I posted earlier at 2:35, you see LDW teasing YIN during that goblin scene by puckering his lips and saying kiss me :kiss_closed: It’s in the script  (MIGHT I REMIND YOU THAT HE AD-LIB TO IT :joy:)

• LOL 3

@mimima - NO!! This is a shipper’s thread!! PLEASE CONTINUE SPAMMING so that we can all SPAZZZZ TOGETHER! Oh my GOSH - they are sooooo ADORABLE!! And the way they look at each other!!! 

Well, even if nothing is happening right now, I hope they’ll will be very GOOD friends first and then fall in love and GET MARRIED!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@mimima - NO!! This is a shipper’s thread!! PLEASE CONTINUE SPAMMING so that we can all SPAZZZZ TOGETHER! Oh my GOSH - they are sooooo ADORABLE!! And the way they look at each other!!! 

Well, even if nothing is happening right now, I hope they’ll will be very GOOD friends first and then fall in love and GET MARRIED!! :wub:

Considering their age .... They better get married soon hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

53 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

LOL yeah I'm such trash. I literally go in a bender trying to find new info and moments :joy: and preach. I will be so HAPPY if they get married hehehehehe. I will probably spam this forum while celebrating/sobbing.

4 minutes ago, lynnys13 said:

Considering their age .... They better get married soon hahaha

lynn plz. You're just reminding me of how YIN answered the question "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" with "I hope everybody will congratulate me on my marriage in 3 years :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mimima said:

LOL yeah I'm such trash. I literally go in a bender trying to find new info and moments :joy: and preach. I will be so HAPPY if they get married hehehehehe. I will probably spam this forum while celebrating/sobbing.

lynn plz. You're just reminding me of how YIN answered the question "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" with "I hope everybody will congratulate me on my marriage in 3 years :joy:

I also watch that interview.... :wub: YIN is giving hint hahaha and if we considering that LDW said he want 3 or 4 children (I read somewhere .. if I'm not mistaken) so the faster the better hahaha *delulu mind 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lynnys13 said:

LDW said he want 3 or 4 children

OH MY LORD. 3-4 children?? They best get cracking :joy: I got it. They can get married right after the drama and work on those children ASAP :love:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So this was posted in the main thread and I literally died. THERE IS SO MUCH CHEMISTRY AND FLIRTING ABSHDKFKFMDB. 

One of the comments even translates it and I died. She calls him Oppa. Drown me plz.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

So I just ramdomly remembered some interesting info we learned in the Goblin presscon:

YIN has a big sister Anna who is a LDW fangirl.  (She asked LDW to say a couple of words to her sister who is his fan)

....Maybe her sister can encourage these two to finally just marry each other? I mean if I was her sister in this situation I'd put these two on the first train to marry after TYH ends.  I'd be so happy about my sister with LDW who not only has a honest and kind personality, but is so caring towards my sister and is making her laugh so much... and ultimate fangirl dream come true if he becomes your brother-in-law right? :yum:

Spoiler

and the ultimate fangirl dream is not the delulu dream of fangirl marrying him herself, like some jealous fans who lash out because triggered by a kiss:tounge_xd:   Anna is already married and with children, she'd probably want the same for her sister too soon right?  ;)

Since these two keep behaving like they do in the BTS, if I was the sister and saw the BTS I'd intervene and call on them to get married ASAP :yum:

• Love 5
  • Insightful 1