[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Yay! There is a thread for these two! JOINING IN!

As for the ratings, I think they are fine for a cable show network. Keep in mind, ratings are lower for cable rather than public channels. AND they had tough competition from Empress and Live or Die. Both getting higher than 10%. And I've seen cable show ratings be 1% or 2%. So if TYH stays in 4%, that's considered solid....

Let's see how next week goes! Fingers crossed!

By the way, I'm LOVING all the nicknames for the pairing. Especially POCKETS. I mentioned in TYH thread that I would love that ship name without knowing it was already discussed here. LOL! NICE!!!! 

I mean, ointment is fine and all. But I think pockets is much better because that scene was so rare. I haven't seen it in recent K-Dramas. 

Post It Couple is cute too! 

So my question is, are the actors aware of ointment couple ship name??? Already???

• Like 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, fitzsimmons said:

So my question is, are the actors aware of ointment couple ship name??? Already???

It's possible that they are because it was already shown  in the latest bts. Someone might have mentioned it to them. Also, LDW was aware of their previous couple name, even explained why ther are called Pichi Couple in an interview. So he might also be curious of their new couple name

1 hour ago, pichicouple said:

I love your account, following it since when your username is still 4mydearpichicouple. Thank you so much for always updating and translating too. :kiss_wink:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, pichicouple said:

Here's another great one of your edits!:

Featuring the moment when LDW unexpedtedly gets too close during photoshoot and YIN gets nervous/shy.

(Found in KKBS BTS:  https://youtu.be/P2Pe0IfacGg  ) in slowmo with background music.

Those deep stares at her too.

I have this one on repeat becuse I'm M E L T I N G over the sweetness  :bawling::heart:waLX1.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I literally made an account just to comment in this thread so please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong!! :sweat_smile:

I love YIN and LDW together and even though I don’t usually ship rl couples...I definitely want YIN and LDW to get married. Their chemistry is so full of fire :love: I’ve been googling LDW and YIN dating rumors and news about them just to feed my thirsty shipper soul lol.

One thing that definitely killed me in this TYH press conference video was the fact that LDW opens her water bottle without YIN even asking and she just casually grabs the straw like she’s familar with LDW doing these types of things for her. Maybe it’s just my shipper heart but for me that screamed intimacy ;-; 

Also, thank you for posting webtoon/novel spoilers!! I’ve been looking everywhere for spoilers but nothing has been translated T_T and I’ve been slowly dying while waiting for more news and the new episodes to come out.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Hi ~ I’ve just created this account only for replying in this topic ㅋㅋ cuz I’m sooo in love with Pocket Couple ~ thank you for giving me a place to follow and sharing our feeling about them. 

Watching videos of LDW and YIN makes my heart absolutely be melted because of their eyes while looking at each others. so charming and full of sweet :wub::wub:

I also want to be spoiled about comic and novel too cuz kakaopage is restricted in my country :tears::tears: thank you so muchhh chingu :D:D

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Iam Fanning said:

Thanks for this. Is the webtoon also in kakaopage or it's in other site. Cause i can't find it. I thought it's there too. :scream:

link to the webtoon! https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52311048

13 hours ago, pichicouple said:

Oh yeah my friend who read the novel told to me too. Jin Shim will back to law school again but still work as an actress too. Too many spoiler lol

I hope they will not cutted like wwwsk just until wedding scene, please want to see they have a kids uwuuu 

Spoiler

I read the finale and they have a baby girl. I don't recall the name very well but it was something like "Seo Yoon"... oh... Similar to Yoon Seo but backwards hehe

7 hours ago, Alice Mendoza said:

@Yoo In Na - PLEASE, please update us more on the webtoon / novel! Also, do you need a Kakao Page to read either one?? Kakao Page is not available in my region ... :bawling:

you can download Kakao Page by other apps no necessarily the play store. You can download it by apk! just google download Kakao Page and you can download it without problem :heart: use the apk site!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey people please put all the spoilers into spoiler tags, thank you! :sweatingbullets:

Newbies here's how:

CrKm9V.png

Edit your post.

Then click the Eye-icon and copypaste the spoilers you've written into the box appearing.

From us who want to remain spoiler-free (or mostly spoiler free like me), thanks!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, pichicouple said:

I’m so new too in soompi forum. So clueless how to post something. :sweat_smile:

Wah follow me from 4mydearpichicouple? @Iam Fanning Thank you so much :kiss_wink:

My another favorite is video TYH drama chat and bts hug @intrariver :love:  

We can see clearly how they are more closer and comfort to each other.

ALL OF THIS YES. I definitely started following this IG account since everybody keeps sharing the videos on this forum XD I literally spam my group chat with video of LDW and YIN I find :joy:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • LOL 3

13 hours ago, mimima said:

One thing that definitely killed me in this TYH press conference video was the fact that LDW opens her water bottle without YIN even asking and she just casually grabs the straw like she’s familar with LDW doing these types of things for her. Maybe it’s just my shipper heart but for me that screamed intimacy ;-; 

I totally forgot about this. Thank you for bringing it up. Hahaha

This gesture reminds me of my beloved SongSong during DOTS presscon, when JK nonchalantly poured HK a drink. She smiled and acted like it was the most natural thing for JK to do. And little did we knew they were already dating at that time!

would i be hoping too much if the same case could be applied on our pocket couple? Hehe. 

I’m asking for too much. :P

• Like 8
  • Love 3

I have been watching k-dramas for decades, but this is the first I ever posted about shipping a couple!  I have been a fan of DWL and YIN for some time now.  I liked them in Goblin, but TYH got my heart!  I've seen LDW in variety shows and he appears to be a funny guy, and YIN in the variety shows I have seen her, she seems fun  - can you imagine them as a couple?!?  How can you not ship them?

Well, I don't plan to hold my breath for it to happen, but it would be great if the stars would align and they become a couple for real.  They definitely would have beautiful babies!

If there will be a poll for re-naming the couple, I would pitch in for Pocket Couple (especially due to the 8th ep when Jung Rok starts to show his feelings by taking an initiative...)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Far^away said:

I totally forgot about this. Thank you for bringing it up. Hahaha

This gesture reminds me of my beloved SongSong during DOTS presscon, when JK nonchalantly poured HK a drink. She smiled and acted like it was the most natural thing for JK to do. And little did we knew they were already dating at that time!

would i be hoping too much if the same case could be applied on our pocket couple? Hehe. 

I’m asking for too much. :P

YES. I’m a huge SongSong shipper too :bawling: I was so shocked and happy once they announced their marriage after denying dating rumors for so long. I didn’t know SongSong did something similar...oh man this hits right in the feels even more lol. MAYBE it’s even more proof that there’s something going on behind the scenes hehehe.

Hahaha literally my friends and I spam group chat saying LDW and YIN need to pull a “SongSong” on us :tounge_xd:   

On another note, LDW and YIN send such soft looks to each other even when they aren’t filming. I find myself squealing over every BTS video lol.

I also have a question- are LDW and YIN still filming TYH? Or is filming complete and they are just releasing the episodes weekly? 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Welcome newbies @mimima  @J-Pooh

3 hours ago, mimima said:

I also have a question- are LDW and YIN still filming TYH? Or is filming complete and they are just releasing the episodes weekly? 

They are liveshooting. So they are still filming.

In presscon LDW said to cheer on YIN 1 man show because the first 4 episodes she carried it alot. So they seemed to have shot at least 4 episodes at that time.

Now the upcoming episode (episode 7) was shot on Valentines day (feb 14th), you can see it on the clothes they wear in an upcoming scene, thanks AmazingYooInna/ @pichicouple for figuring this out for us! :kiss_wink:

So it seems that now we are only around a couple of episodes behind from them shooting them.

Oh how I wish that the first kiss happened on episode 7, that would mean our ship would have been shooting their kissing scene on Valentines day. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mimima said:

YES. I’m a huge SongSong shipper too :bawling: I was so shocked and happy once they announced their marriage after denying dating rumors for so long. I didn’t know SongSong did something similar...oh man this hits right in the feels even more lol. MAYBE it’s even more proof that there’s something going on behind the scenes hehehe.

Hahaha literally my friends and I spam group chat saying LDW and YIN need to pull a “SongSong” on us :tounge_xd:   

On another note, LDW and YIN send such soft looks to each other even when they aren’t filming. I find myself squealing over every BTS video lol.

They still filming, i noticed LDW outfit in eps 7 is same with when he posted chocolate valentine from Jin Shim. Maybe they filming eps 11-12 now 

• Like 5

@intrariver thank you for the warm welcome :grin: and for answering my question with a detailed explanation!! Somebody would probably have to take me to the hospital if their kiss scene ended up being on Valentine’s Day lol.

@pichicouple Wow thank you for the reply! You have such sharp eyes. Ahhh the chocolate valentines Instagram photo warmed my shipper heart. 

Tbh I actually want them to secretly date rather than go “public” right now since to me, it would seem like it’s more authentic and real rather than for publicity. I think YIN hasn’t publicly dating since JHW in Queen In Hyun’s Man? And the fact that they were together for 2 years makes it seem that YIN doesn’t easily get into relationships. Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong lol.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1299705wpp/yoo-na-favorite-role-iu-hang-thoughts-marriage

I also died at this article when she said she would want people to congratulate her on her marriage within three years. I was like I volunteer LDW as tribute- I mean the groom :tounge_xd:

Edited by mimima
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

I tend to stay away from shipping a couple for a while now....because for me its always failed... :sweatingbullets: and it can make you sad esp when the one of them marry another person .. 

but LDW and YIN are too cute how can we are not shipping them... And I read a lot of comments that support them.. how cute

this is my 3rd ship btw... :D

• Like 7