[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Thisss!!!

does anyone notice that during  the scene with the CEO, our couple is talking in banmal and when YIN is talking to the CEO she switched back to jeondaemal?

:w00t:

its nothing in real life but in ship land thats huge. ROTFL 

@Ameera Ali thanks for sharing the gif here. 

That pasta scene is one of my favourite because YIN is so cute there I can’t even.... such lethal charm

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for this thread! :heart: 

I was not really a fan of Goblin BUT #PichiCouple got me!! 

Sigh ... I told myself not to ship anymore after 2 SUNKEN SHIPS ... but these 2 are too adorable... oh well ... :grin::grimace: 

Anyway, does anyone know more about this bit of info - that In Na is actually in the same BFF circle as Suzy?? There are speculations that Suzy broke up with Wookie because of IN??? Just silly rumours probably! :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

Thisss!!!

does anyone notice that during  the scene with the CEO, our couple is talking in banmal and when YIN is talking to the CEO she switched back to jeondaemal?

@Ameera Ali thanks for sharing the gif here. 

That pasta scene is one of my favourite because YIN is so cute there I can’t even.... such lethal charm

I noticed too. Our shipper heart lol

• Like 8
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Sigh ... I told myself not to ship anymore after 2 SUNKEN SHIPS ... but these 2 are too adorable... oh well ... :grin::grimace: 

Anyway, does anyone know more about this bit of info - that In Na is actually in the same BFF circle as Suzy??

Spoiler

There are speculations that Suzy broke up with Wookie because of IN??? Just silly rumours probably! :rolleyes:

YIN is BFF with IU. and IU is friends with Suzy after Dream High. So whether YIN and Suzy is BFF I'm not really sure but they were in the same circle of friends.

Spoiler

However LDW relationship with Suzy is entirely their business so speculating anything about them is leading us nowhere. They dated and they broke up... just like any mortal man. :phew: 

So I think rather than bringing up the past, lets just ship our couple now. Shall we?:D

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

14 minutes ago, Alice Mendoza said:

Anyway, does anyone know more about this bit of info - that In Na is actually in the same BFF circle as Suzy?? There are speculations that Suzy broke up with Wookie because of IN??? Just silly rumours probably! :rolleyes:

From that i know who bff with suzy just iu, not InNa. And well you still believe that wookie and suzy was real dating?? I still not believe till now, some people said that’s just to cover up political issues. It’s just my opinion, sorry if i’m wrong. Let’s just sailing happily because they now single right? :blush:  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

53 minutes ago, pichicouple said:

From that i know who bff with suzy just iu, not InNa. And well you still believe that wookie and suzy was real dating?? I still not believe till now, some people said that’s just to cover up political issues. It’s just my opinion, sorry if i’m wrong. Let’s just sailing happily because they now single right? :blush:  

I will put this in spoiler becuz it is not related to pichi/ointment. just my opinion on the suzy stuff

Spoiler

I agree 100% with you. what a coincidence also. they started dating when Suzy released a new song and they broke up in July when LIFE was going to be aired. they wanted publicity for each other: Suzy for her music and Wookie for his drama. it gave benefits to both parties!!!  I think it was decision of JYP ent and King Kong ent. entertainment companies always do that kind of publicity stunts....

anyway. on topic: The pasta scene was SOOOO funny. Jin Shim has that in common with me. I LOVE PASTA!!!! I would be sad too if he didn't invite me to eat pasta with him TT

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

10 hours ago, Far^away said:

Thisss!!!

Hi! Just want to ask, could you explain why it is a big deal in korea? Also how big it is with the issue of skinship in them. If it's just okay with you. Just want to ask. I'm not really into kdrama/kpop, i just watch a kdrama if i like the couple. Though i try not to ship couples but i can't help myself with them. 

Thank you in advance. :kiss_wink:

Edited by stroppyse
Mod edit: Please do not quote images/videos.
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

@Iam Fanning when people talk in banmal (informal) it donates familiarity. Close relationship. Like between your siblings, friends or lovers. 

One uses jeondaemal (formal speech) in formal settings, at work, talking to elder or stranger. 

So when they talk in banmal, we can safely say they are comfortable enough with each other to speak informally... which also show that they are close friends (or lovers). :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Far^away said:

@Iam Fanning when people talk in banmal (informal) it donates familiarity. Close relationship. Like between your siblings, friends or lovers. 

One uses jeondaemal (formal speech) in formal settings, at work, talking to elder or stranger. 

So when they talk in banmal, we can safely say they are comfortable enough with each other to speak informally... which also show that they are close friends (or lovers). :phew:

Really. Wow, they must be really close now if they communicate like that. Btw, thans for answering me. Now, i'm wondering if LDW is also like that to his previous partners in drama. Hmmmm

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Okay I wasn't going to comment on the Suzy thing, but I keep seeing people online worried about it. So to anyone worried, LURKERS, @Alice Mendoza @Far^away, New shippers, or people new to LDW, or new to YIN...There's no reason to be worried, read what @pichicouple @Yoo In Na said and also read my take, for clarity on that:

Spoiler

Yes chingu  @Yoo In Na indeed suspect timing  lol.

Also other things :

1. There was NO picture proof whatsoever. Not only no pics but Instead... They used old pictures of LDW hanging out with former costar and friend JessicaJung, claiming it was LDW and Suzy LOL

2.  If you research his agency KKBS's past you'll see that they have a tendency to confirm dating even without confirming with the stars first. Because less hassle than finding things out for the agency (said by someone from agency!), they simply always say YES to dating rumor whether it's actually true or not LOL.

Ontop of this lazy confirmations thing, they're also prone to more purposeful publicity stunts like @Yoo In Na said...

3. LDW is gentleman. Yet when the dating news broke he said nothing. Didn't make any kind of statement whatsoever from his own mouth about it being true. 

Even when people speculate maybe it's fake he says nothing. True couple's always make statement themselves about it being true and if it' serious say things to protect each other.

Instead it's like he's unhappily being quiet and annoyed.

It's like they forced a fake dating on him and he didn't even agree to take fake pics for the sake of the fake dating, so they put the Jessica pics LOL.

....and even IF, he ever did date Suzy, and this is IF, a later article wrote they just went on a date/weren't thinking of anything serious but got caught so agencies FORCED them to date LOL.

Sound just sooooo romantic doens't it? Sounds like they just have sooooo strong feelings for eachother that someone has to force them to date against their will?  LMAO

Article's wrote super cheesy stupid stuffs too about "honey eyes and feelings" yet even IF they dated they didn't even have serious feelings at all just forced to date LOL. Smells like payed to write fakery... :sweatingbullets:

About her calling him her "ideal type" in his variety show Strong Heart that he MCed, watch the actual clip. They ask her which guy PRESENT THERE is closest to her ideal. She of course picks LDW when no other attractive men there lol. It's like pick guy a or b, who's attractive. Doeant mean one actually finds one attractive just the best choice of the OPTIONS THERE :sweatingbullets:

so

I - Likely never even dated :sweatingbullets:

II - Even IF they did it wasnt serious and LDW didnt even take her seriously enough to clearly explain which led to comments about Suzy being a player girl (When they had break up news Suzy was called serial Lee dater. No wonder since sudden unserious "relatioship" with LDW). On the other hand he's been far sweeter to YIN, than to his supposed "(ex-)girlfriend" :sweatingbullets:

III - Even IF true, they barely even dated just very short and very unserious, and then have been broken up for over 6 months after "dating" they got forced into after just 1 date (not even 1 pic of that date, so likely even that 1 date didnt even happen :sweatingbullets: ) anyways LOL

It's also possible they werent even on a date but it got misunderstood as one and so agencies forced them to date LOL

....Regardless, no need to take the Suzy thing seriously, even LDW himself didn't LMAO

EDIT: Sorry I realized I accidentally tagged @pichicouple not only once but TWICE lol when I meant to tag @Yoo In Na lol sorry :sweatingbullets:. I now fixed it and now tag correctly in this post.

Now moving on to better things. Just needed to write that out for those people who still take the Suzy thing seriously or believe that he "chose to date Suzy over YIN." :sweatingbullets:

So:

oGtIvO.jpg

Dear Wookie, you have 2 Options:

A) STAAAAAPH smiling at her so cutely :blush:, you're not even shooting any sweet scene yet you shyly smile at her like a cutiepie. My heart can't take it. 

or

B  )  B) MARRY. HER. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, intrariver said:

Okay I wasn't going to comment on the Suzy thing, but I keep seeing people online worried about it. So to anyone worried, LURKERS, @Alice Mendoza @Far^away, New shippers, or people new to LDW, or new to YIN...There's no reason to be worried, read what @pichicouple said and also read my take, for clarity on that:

Hide contents

Spoiler

We definitely think the same! also when the breaking news of their "relationship" broke, it was reported by a "reporter" named Kim Pul Ip or some weird name like that.... I googled and googled. that guy never existed!!!! :lol:

Also... omg In Na's clothes in this drama are amazing... I fell in love with the purple sweater outfit of when she was being teached by Jung Rok... I hope those fashion Kdrama websites post where the outfits are from... truly inspirating beautiful fashion 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 2/22/2019 at 4:15 AM, intrariver said:

Okay I wasn't going to comment on the Suzy thing, but I keep seeing people online worried about it. So to anyone worried, LURKERS, @Alice Mendoza @Far^away, New shippers, or people new to LDW, or new to YIN...There's no reason to be worried, read what @pichicouple @Yoo In Na said and also read my take, for clarity on that:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes chingu  @Yoo In Na indeed suspect timing  lol.

Also other things :

1. There was NO picture proof whatsoever. Not only no pics but Instead... They used old pictures of LDW hanging out with former costar and friend JessicaJung, claiming it was LDW and Suzy LOL

2.  If you research his agency KKBS's past you'll see that they have a tendency to confirm dating even without confirming with the stars first. Because less hassle than finding things out for the agency (said by someone from agency!), they simply always say YES to dating rumor whether it's actually true or not LOL.

Ontop of this lazy confirmations thing, they're also prone to more purposeful publicity stunts like @Yoo In Na said...

3. LDW is gentleman. Yet when the dating news broke he said nothing. Didn't make any kind of statement whatsoever from his own mouth about it being true. 

Even when people speculate maybe it's fake he says nothing. True couple's always make statement themselves about it being true and if it' serious say things to protect each other.

Instead it's like he's unhappily being quiet and annoyed.

It's like they forced a fake dating on him and he didn't even agree to take fake pics for the sake of the fake dating, so they put the Jessica pics LOL.

....and even IF, he ever did date Suzy, and this is IF, a later article wrote they just went on a date/weren't thinking of anything serious but got caught so agencies FORCED them to date LOL.

Sound just sooooo romantic doens't it? Sounds like they just have sooooo strong feelings for eachother that someone has to force them to date against their will?  LMAO

Article's wrote super cheesy stupid stuffs too about "honey eyes and feelings" yet even IF they dated they didn't even have serious feelings at all just forced to date LOL. Smells like payed to write fakery... :sweatingbullets:

About her calling him her "ideal type" in his variety show Strong Heart that he MCed, watch the actual clip. They ask her which guy PRESENT THERE is closest to her ideal. She of course picks LDW when no other attractive men there lol. It's like pick guy a or b, who's attractive. Doeant mean one actually finds one attractive just the best choice of the OPTIONS THERE :sweatingbullets:

so

I - Likely never even dated :sweatingbullets:

II - Even IF they did it wasnt serious and LDW didnt even take her seriously enough to clearly explain which led to comments about Suzy being a player girl (When they had break up news Suzy was called serial Lee dater. No wonder since sudden unserious "relatioship" with LDW). On the other hand he's been far sweeter to YIN, than to his supposed "(ex-)girlfriend" :sweatingbullets:

III - Even IF true, they barely even dated just very short and very unserious, and then have been broken up for over 6 months after "dating" they got forced into after just 1 date (not even 1 pic of that date, so likely even that 1 date didnt even happen :sweatingbullets: ) anyways LOL

It's also possible they werent even on a date but it got misunderstood as one and so agencies forced them to date LOL

....Regardless, no need to take the Suzy thing seriously, even LDW himself didn't LMAO

EDIT: Sorry I realized I accidentally tagged @pichicouple not only once but TWICE lol when I meant to tag @Yoo In Na lol sorry :sweatingbullets:. I now fixed it and now tag correctly in this post.

Now moving on to better things. Just needed to write that out for those people who still take the Suzy thing seriously or believe that he "chose to date Suzy over YIN." :sweatingbullets:

So:

Dear Wookie, you have 2 Options:

A) STAAAAAPH smiling at her so cutely :blush:, you're not even shooting any sweet scene yet you shyly smile at her like a cutiepie. My heart can't take it. 

or

B  )  B) MARRY. HER. :heart:

Option B please :)

but if they do date i think it would be in secret because of their past relationship (x) but I really hope our ship will sail ... 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

@lynnys13 @pichicouple @Yoo In Na - I am quite a new fan of YIN, so I decided to do some research ... and as all of you who are probably long time (longer than me anyway!) fans of hers would know, she dated her Queen ImHyun Man’s co-star after he publicly declared he was in love with her ... I think she is going to be VERY VERY careful about dating publicly in future as @lynnys13 mentioned. 

That’s why I hope our Perfect-Pink-Peachy-Pasta Couple can maybe just date IN SECRET, as DISCREETLY as possible first, then announced their WEDDING! :heart: 

Anyway, hopefully they would be left ‘alone’ - cos they’re not idols but actors! Plus they’re already in their mid-30s! 

In the meantime, we as shippers will continue to support them, PRAY TOGETHER that our ship sails smoothly and of course, SPAZZZZ TOGETHER! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 4