[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, innrukia said:

I just finish Epi 16 and immediately come to this thread. Slightly late, I guess, huh...

Btw, good to know the team went for reward vacation & Manchan photos & vid across twitter land.

@lollyminxfrom what i observe, both are close to each other. However, they are being cautious with their surrounding.

that is why you saw them awkward. If you watch the vid after they got off the cruise, YJG slowly walking as if he waited for IU to walk together and at the end of the vid they walk side by side. Happy with their friendship after HDL.

I really hope he makes an effort to include her in the group so she enjoys and gets closer with everyone

we are still here @innrukia for your emotional support <3

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Same, I want to see ManChan couple. In the cruise video, they look awkward again. :lol: Seems like they're not that close outside the set. :lol:

Now where is that cruise video? Come to Mama! :w00t:

I haven't got the time to scour social media today to get ahold of their photos or videos. 

• LOL 4

11 minutes ago, aria26 said:

I really hope he makes an effort to include her in the group so she enjoys and gets closer with everyone

we are still here @innrukia for your emotional support <3

Emotional support?:lol:

I think all of them are close. Who would want to seat next to someone that makes you feel uncomfortable for more than an hour? Especially in front of IU was Pyo. With the crowd was eyeing to whatever things they do or say, I might as well feel awkward. The good thing is they were not avoiding from being seen together although with such crowd attention. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, aria26 said:

Does video quality have an effect on looks? Coz Chan Seong looks more handsome in youtube clips than when I was watching him in the full drama. Should I have watched at the highest resolution? Hehe

Ha ha ha...but I admit, at first glance, you can't really say, yes, he's handsome!... but he's very charming and has that appeal, that you slowly find him manly handsome :D. I think he's the handsomest when he smiles :P.

14 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Same. :lol: At this point, I allow myself to just feel it and I know myself. It will die down soon enough. :lol:

But I guess, every time I'm reminded of HDL from now on, I'll be reminded of them too :P

5 hours ago, stella77 said:

Wah it is crazy raining even more and heavier here in BKK than yesterday, I hope HDL crew still are able to enjoy it here. Been too busy at work and haven’t looked to see about their news. Sorry! 

Are you having typhoon there too?

4 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Its great to hear HDL's ost is well received! I think the drama have more songs that i like compared to previous dramas.

CONGRATULATIONS HDL!

Oh, me too~! I like most of the OSTs here, esp. Punch's first two songs :D. I didn't finish Goblin but I also like most of the OSTs there.

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

OH MY GOD

THEY'RE SITTING TOGETHER HAHAHAH :wub:

And that is why it's hard for me not to ship them...lol. I'm just glad that they weren't swept up with rumors of dating or whatsoever because surely, we won't spot them together sitting :D. I just remembered Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik's case...hehe.. people really wanted them to date, including me :phew:

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

I wish they can relax but at the same time, i wanna see ManChan couple :D

HAHAHA..when you want the best for them but you also want to satisfy yourself for some moments of them :D....aigoo...

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, aria26 said:

Yeah, hahaha she was looking away while the others were talking. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

Now where is that cruise video? Come to Mama! :w00t:

I'm so sorry. I want to post it here but the posts are going by so fast and I don't know where I saw it. But it's both on Twitter and Instagram. Just search #hoteldelluna hashtag or visit @manchan_couple on Instagram. They have the videos as posts and stories. There are new photos of them too at a night market. 

11 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

HAHAHA..when you want the best for them but you also want to satisfy yourself for some moments of them :D....aigoo...

Hahahaha that's why it would have been better if the staff and actors have good Instagram game. At least we get photos and videos of them and satisfy ourselves, but also on their own terms as they're the ones who post themselves. :lol: But we have to rely on fans (Thank you very much, Thai fans for updating everyone!!!) because I don't think they will be posting anything lol. 

At the night market. OMG they're interacting YAAAY

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

8 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I'm so sorry. I want to post it here but the posts are going by so fast and I don't know where I saw it. But it's both on Twitter and Instagram. Just search #hoteldelluna hashtag or visit @manchan_couple on Instagram. They have the videos as posts and stories. There are new photos of them too at a night market.

Alright, I will search for it before I go to my dreamland later. 

I am sure I will sleep in big smile and have a good sweet dream after I see all their photos and videos. :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I cant to move on from HDL..Even i want to see more skinship but i cant denied the plot were more important..if i looking for skipship couple i coud watch other drama other feeling excited about it but im not maybe because part of me who growth with k drama and other countries tired with drama couples who said i cant live without you or i love you so much but always with same plot making stupid decision without thinking about others parties...but on HDL it more realistic..yup MW did such kinda heroic stupid but i do love how GCS determine to fine her even make MR had to give up on him (part of it because her past life own MW) and never afraid to find excuses to be together but not selfies enough to make other suffer because of their desire to be together...

Regarding YJG and IU personal life it just normal..it not like they both awkward but sometime they tend do not know how to give reaction..it seen from their birthday , both from element water, peaceful for YJG and intlectual for IU and both element water just click with each although sometimes its hard to read their mind cause certain people with element water had the best chemistry if they find the line

• Love 8

I understand their love was never meant to last and they always knew separation was at the end of their journey but is it more painful to hold on to sweet memories or to regret not having done them? The latter is more painful to me. When someone leaves this world, I believe we never regret having shared wonderful times with them. We do, however, regret the things we could have done or said but never had the chance or courage to. Perhaps this is why I can’t come to accept their lack of skinship. They didn’t take advantage of the time they had left because they were afraid of falling deeper. It’s cowardly and I don’t believe it’s realistic. In reality, separation is at the end of the road for all  relationships but if we lived the way ManChan did, we’ll waste our lives away being too afraid of getting hurt. I understand their situation is different because they knew the end was near but I still can’t help but feel they allowed the ending to control them. I guess this is also why I can’t let go of the drama, their love is too sad. It still feels like it’s trapped in a bottle and I wish they were able to release it. Or like some of you may say, the line should have been crossed. The problem is not that they didn’t love each other, the problem is that they loved each other so much but could not show it. And just like one would regret not having shown their love enough to the one who left, I feel regretful for ManChan.

*edit* I realize it’s not the lack of skinship but more so that it seems they were always holding back when it comes to showing their love for each other. 

Edited by Heretorant
  • Like 4
  • Love 3