Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

I love the concept of the "reward vacation." It's so funny, and there is something so Korean about the whole thing.

In a way, I feel sort of bad for the actors, because it's like, work is over, but do they ever get a chance to truly relax? The whole thing feels like a publicity stunt. So I'm going to imagine that they're having an amazing time together. And Koreans really know how to party. :D "Work hard, play hard!"

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

@lightbringer06 , @RiceGirl1212 @vangsweetie637 , @juju84 , @berny2 , @angelbeast90 , @Ellander88 , @Joseph Lim , @Angelica Claudia @annamchoi , @wenlhy , @Harry97 , @kaxx , @stella77 @gilaswan , @daz

36 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Considering they will be there for 5 days and we haven't seen any pictures since that cruise dinner who knows what is happening :D :phew::P

I like where this is going. :naughty:

31 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

And Koreans really know how to party. :D "Work hard, play hard!"

One of the staff updated her IG stories in the past two days and I was amused cause they went to a street party where everyone was dancing and drinking. Two nights in a row. :D

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, chickfactor said:

I love the concept of the "reward vacation." It's so funny, and there is something so Korean about the whole thing.

In a way, I feel sort of bad for the actors, because it's like, work is over, but do they ever get a chance to truly relax? The whole thing feels like a publicity stunt. So I'm going to imagine that they're having an amazing time together. And Koreans really know how to party. :D "Work hard, play hard!"

I feel the same way.  They work incredibly hard on set. If it's really a reward vacation, the company should be protecting them from the press, not arranging more photo shoots in what seem like publicity stunts.  If it were me I'd forego the "reward" and go on my own vacation.  IU and YGJ in particular are amazingly good sports because surely they can afford their own vacations out of the spotlight.  These reward vacations seem more like the Asian company dinner which the employees seem almost obligated to go to, when most of them one suspects would rather be with their own friends and family.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

The MiRa MW pictures above are funny. It looked like princess MiRa is grumpy as possessive sister in law is hoarding boyfriend again. Yeon Woo's personality fits the bill, he allows himself to be bullied by MiRa to being lovey dovey, he would totally be the young brother doted upon by MW. MW would be the type who will show up at their new house with a ref with no freezer once she hears that MiRa won that ref argument.

• LOL 4

Sigh... nothing to recap tonight...

anyways... just reading up on people’s views on the lack of intimacy between CS and MW. If she truly had already passed on and what he was seeing was a ghost who was able to show herself for stretches, then I would not have been humanly possible, right? She must have killed herself after she killed CM...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Wait, how is using the index finger to push the elevator button TMI? Is this a Korean joke? 

I think even YJG was wondering that. Sometimes I find it funny when they do these TMI segments. Sometimes the questions asked or the responses given are not really TMI

@gilaswan I don't think MW killed herself after she killed CM. She explained after CM died she enacted her revenge and probably killed more soliders in the palace grounds and then set everything on fire. She then decided to go looking for the Moon Inn so her family/gang could pass over. I think she was badly hurt in her last encounter with the soliders sent to track her down. When she showed up at the Moon Inn I think she was half way dead. Like CS's father when he fall down the stairs. When she drank the Moon Tree Spirit liquor all of her life was taken and she was then tied to the Moon Inn.

Yea, realistically probably couldn't happen if MW truly was a spirit. But there have been so many ancient folklore of ghost and human interactions and within the world of Hotel Del Luna (fantasy) it could happen. I mean MW and CS hold hands, hug, and even kissed. She is pretty powerful to show herself for long periods of time in the real world. I think the mechanics of this fantasy world would allow for it if they had decided to head there.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

did you guys see all the member team wearing HDL necklaces they must have talk to kinda reward the viewers by wearing same necklace...im just glad even tough it look like this team not close but they actually so close but due to their self character which i can say most of them kinda shy make they look awkward for people...Maybe they all have chartroom together..it will so much fun...

Iu will be bussier with her concert 

YJG will be bussier finish his study

other to with all new drama and variety show 

i just hope they stay friend till the end 

and maybe please new variety show with IU , YJG, PO MN LDH and maybe other cast like ksb and sh and sancher can became guest..

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

@lightbringer06... i saw her Cv in wikipaedia... its a very long list... very accomplished singer and now actress :)

Oh, ha ha...I thought there's another source except Wiki :D.

So I see that you guys are still here^^. Wow, their vacation feels like just it happened yesterday, did 4 days just passed like that, or was it 3 days? 

Aww..the necklace is soo nice... maybe they all talked about wearing it together. Does this mean maybe they got it during their vacation, something personalized for them maybe? Or were they wearing it even before?

And the same account also posted when IU and YJG arrived much later in the airport...

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Ok, I can’t with them and their matching necklaces! If that’s not the cutest thing then I don’t know what is! Why do they have to make it so hard to move on from them? :bawling:

Also, YJG is so damn cute! I cannot with him in that TMI interview. Isn’t it wonderful that the fortune teller predicted him to have great successes this year and he indeed made two major hits? :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3