[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

That elevator scene is so adorbs :D. The fans and the elevator are in cahoots, they don't want YJG to go... ha ha ha. 

I suddenly miss YJG's laugh during BTS vids of the drama when I saw him laughing in that elevator. No more making IU laugh with his adlibs :tears:.

IU really knows her fans...I love how she accepts most of her fans' gifts however small and shaking their hands. 

I hope IU and YJG stay as good friends, if not, great friends... or if not best of friends :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

both iu and YJG seems very sincerely and nice person..i pray for both of them to stay true to theirself giving love and received love too cause its not easier to stay in positive while in entertainment industries especially when they enter the world at the young ages...Being kpop fans and seing certain popular people who life got messed up remind me about one actress during variety’s show talking how the industry has so many desire(i dont know to describe but to make it simple negetive thing like women/money/drug/alcholic/depression/etc) especially for a guy 

• Like 4

On 9/6/2019 at 11:40 PM, lightbringer06 said:

So where did you read IU's long CV? haha... I only follow her as a singer but not very actively so idk much about her personal life too. Since I decided to follow her now, I'm kinda interested to know more about her.

You can search youtube if you want some summary. Some may not be a true but you will get some idea if you compare with other videos. The best way is to look at her past variety show where she talk about them.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

@Angelica Claudia omo, I’m laughing so hard watching the elevator video. The odds were definitely in favor of the fans. They got an extra good few more minutes to stare at him. His reaction was hilarious and adorable :lol:

@Sorary @dazzylin I’m on the same boat, I’ve never been noona to any actors I loved before. This is a first and I feel the urge to call him oppa :lol:. I find YJG so attractive, I almost feel it’s wrong because I’m older lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

17 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I'm so sad. Thanks for letting me know. I think I'm going to finish it on my own.. I don't want to look at spoilers!

Do post your thoughts when you are finished. It is always interesting to read other people's perspectives.

15 hours ago, lollyminx said:

*imagines why* :naughty:

@lollyminx you and your imagination. But I was surprised too why they were wearing masks coming back :ph34r: :lol: 

Their faces may have been really puffy.  Too many late nights :phew:

And here I am saying no shipping and I making comments like this :lol:

@Angelica Claudia that elevator video OMG was hilarious and also scary. I would have freaked out as to why the doors wouldn't close. I could sense his inner panic and all he could do was just wave and wonder why the door wouldn't close :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I just love how HDL team look like a family rather than a worker with each other.. They seem so close and i glad they enjoying the vacation cause everybody look so refresh and energize when they got back to korea... Our manchan seem awkward on camera but off camera at the night market they stuck together looking at food.. lol

I loved how YJG just knew that IU like food so much from marie claire interview and he seem always to take care of her.. I confidently can said they really close but as an IU fan she really a private person and more private with all her male friend.. Usually we can only see a small interaction on camera but all her male close friend always support her in term of concert and fanmeeting.. Example there is 0 interaction between IU and Lee Jongsuk but on his side he actually said IU is his closest female friend and support her by attending her concert.. People are shock knowing this cause they only used to MC together.. YJG also seem like a private person in term of relationship with his co star so my guess is we not going to see an interaction on sns or thing like that but they will keep in touch and support each other work.. This one is for sure..

Usually IU concert is the place where we can see all her friend and sunbaenim attend to show their support.. Last year almost all My Mister cast attend and SHR cast also there so i wish we can see HDL team this year... :D

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Watching this show (melo suits me) and a character there regularly talks to her dead boyfriend. Friends understand so they let her be. Been watching it for awhile, but now that MW is gone, I suddenly thought, that could be CS and I cried. He wont be talking to her, but maybe he'll think of what she will do, especially if he encounters rowdy hotel guests. I feel that I am also carrying CS burden of missing MW and I am also worrying about CS :(

• Sad 6
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, laura_waterhouse said:

Watching this show (melo suits me) and a character there regularly talks to her dead boyfriend. Friends understand so they let her be. Been watching it for awhile, but now that MW is gone, I suddenly thought, that could be CS and I cried. He wont be talking to her, but maybe he'll think of what she will do, especially if he encounters rowdy hotel guests. I feel that I am also carrying CS burden of missing MW and I am also worrying about CS :(

I actually cries when CS just looking at the painting in the end.. How different the way his life after MW left and the I need to say the brilliant use of lighting.. I mean when he and MW having a cute fight in front of the painting the light is bright but in this particular scene in the end his life just dim and dark.. I have no doubt CS will move on with his life but i think he never let MW go even if she gone.. The promise he held on and CS refuse till the end to take the medicine because that world is MW world and he willing to see it rather loss everything connected to her..

His love toward MW is just so pure and selfless and for me MaGo will rewarded the selfless decision that he take with the endless connection between MW and CS no matter how many time they reborn.. They are true soulmate and lovers with a heartbreaking fate... Such a beautiful love story.. Sad but endearing to watch.. :tears:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

There's this 1 part in IU TV where she was asking why the video uploads were taking so long, and she pretended that she was writing the reasons on her hand.. my heart warmed abit because I recalled YJG did that in a BTS when she asked him to jot things down. 

I'm sure it doesn't seem much.. it's just that I'm a lil nostalgic.. *sniffs a little*

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I was gonna rewatch HDL again but I don’t want to go through all that heartbreak all over again so soon. 

Anyway, I didn’t know YJG could playbthe piano, guitar & sing. This legit sounds like his voice. Hey, maybe he can do a duet with IU in one of her concert :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1