Soompi love feast

Lmangla

Welcome to the love feast where we share our love for soompi!

What shall we we do?

1. share what you have loved/learned/enjoyed about hanging out here in the soompi community. it can be a drama, ship, a kpop group, actor or just the different discussions you had with chingus here.

2. share some food -- it could be from your region or from your travels or just some favourites.

3. tag your chingus here and share the love. it is february -- the month of love!

Let me start it off!

Q. what did I love/learn/enjoy from my soompi experience?

A: I learned I am a romantic! hhahahaha... I am not a fluffy romance drama person. usually avoid all those type of dramas. rather than romantic mood, most fluffy dramas make me giggle! hahahah... so I was really shocked when I became a shipper. :lol: a random, random watch of global we got married and I became a taecgui shipper. just like our playful couple, we had a blast giggling and laughing and learning about what is shipping -- basically, you see a spark or a certain romantic style that appeals to you and the romantic hopeful aunty in you comes out and you say "omo, that's cute!" hahahhaha.....

while I was initially confused by the description of WGM, I absolutely fell in love with the show -- the awkward interactions, pauses and silences as two strangers meet, try to make a connection (it is their job! hahhahahha), find a romantic style that works for them and just maybe, there was sometimes a spark, a bit of attraction. like the hosts who oohed, commented, gasped and laughed, so did we!

Spoiler

it was seho's birthday and cao lu told him that she had hidden a gift and so off he went searching. check out the hosts reaction as she gives him a surprise kiss and seho's hilarious reaction.

Q. where is the food!

A: samosa/sambosa/samsa! all across the silk road route from Middle East, Central Asia, South Asia and parts of Central China, this little pasty filled with meat/vegetables is the perfect afternoon snack. so next time, you dig in, remember that we can feel the effects of history even in the food we eat!

Spoiler

kluchit-oilfree-samosa-samosay.jpg

tagging some of my taecgui and WGM friends -- I miss our laughs! :wub: @cdcotr @Latte_Anyday @angelangie @packmule3 @minwooluv78 @spicystrawberry @129alphabet @mikoshine

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

so we need to share taecgui moment again??? 

we can share whatever we love about soompi -- whether it is our ship, a great drama thread where we had awesome discussions and laughs! it is all about our little soompi community!

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

These two are on top right now. I have lots of favesss lol

Shin Sung Rok 

kekeke.... great choice of gifs! they make me giggle. :lol:

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Will share food pics later haha

yes please! what is a feast without food!!!

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And dear @Lmangla - Soompi is full of love & affection.... :heart:

it certainly is! some really nice kind folks here and we all have common interests...

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

okie i know we need food.....so a glass of Ice Milk Coffee first :D 

iced coffee actually sounds really nice!

4 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

I am on Soompi Forums because of 2 actors...great actors : Lee Joon Gi and Lin Gengxin 

isn't it awesome to spazz with others on faves? especially when no one else around gets why they are so neat! :)

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

isn't it awesome to spazz with others on faves? especially when no one else around gets why they are so neat! :)

I was so excited by your invitation on this thread that I forgot to say Hello everybody and thank you for this great idea ! :heart:

I think it's awesome to share things(feelings, info,  pics, videos ...)with the others :smile:

1 minute ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla @angelangie

I watched WGM too but not all....Henry and Yewon were so cute, a pity fans spoiled it....There was another couple that I don’t know their name...the man’s abs is fiuh!!! The scene the girl asked him to see his abs in swimming pool was hilarious...:joy:

the abs guy -- nam gung min is now quite well known but because of how he acted after WGM (where he dissed his lead in a way), have a bit of allergy to watch him! :sweatingbullets: ... yea I liked how protective henry was of yewon despite all the fans hoopla. he seemed like a sweetie!

I think i only watched the first gen of WGM. KHJ-Hwangbi, Andy-Solbi, Junjin-LeeSiyoung, Seo In Young-Crown J, Lee Yoonji-Kangin, Alex-Shinae, Hwanhee-Hwayobi  haha

And now i feel old~

Heres a birthday cake for everyone to enjoy (ctto)

vanilla-party-cake.jpg

And today is my birthday! Hahaha 

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the abs guy -- nam gung min is now quite well known but because of how he acted after WGM (where he dissed his lead in a way), have a bit of allergy to watch him! :sweatingbullets: ... yea I liked how protective henry was of yewon despite all the fans hoopla. he seemed like a sweetie!

A very thirsty sweetie then...:joy: Nickhun and Victoria were nice too...Nickhun is good looking...

@angelangie

Who are Taecgui?

6 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Thank youuuuuu! I'm feeling the signs of aging already haha

LOL... my birthday is coming up at end of this month and dreading those feels.... feels like years ago, I was so happy for my birthday! :lol:

Archived