Soompi love feast

Lmangla

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cenching said:

Dear, The Mighty Mods 

Do you think is time to add a drooling emoji??? 

... which will be used to show our appreciation for oppa/ajusshi? ... or as @Lawyerh pointed out, the revolving door of our favourite oppas? :lol:... and @triplem ~ it is a good thing these oppas don't know we exist; it means we can upgrade and keep adding to our fave list without feeling one iota of guilt! hahahahha... :lol:

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wahh I’m so hungry ..let me bring the king of fruits . My fellow Malaysians & neighbours will appreciate  :lol: . The rest of you may find this too overpowering 

....kekeke... yea, bit overpowering..... but isn't the king of fruits mango???? :lol:

mango and sticky rice! such a great delicious combo. yum, yum, yum!!

1200px-Mango_sticy_rice_(3859549574).jpg

Just now, angelangie said:

it is yummy :D if im not wrong this one of Thai Delicacies :D 

yea it is... love mangos; I love all fruits but mango is certainly special...

one of my favourite snacks -- dried figs; is it healthy? well I tell myself it is! hahahah...

dry_figs.jpg

@Lmangla OMG I can't ever swallow or stomach dried fig. I know it's good for health and all, but I feel nauseated at the sight of it. And when you put it in your mouth, it's grainy slimy texture makes me want to throw up. :mask: Grrrrr. My mom used to force me to eat that every morning some years back. I'm more comfortable with fig juice. 

7 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

We call that empanada here ! Usually it is stuff with meat and veggies. 

Yes my friend's cafe has it too but replaced the meat with mushrooms instead.

I love pork !

In PH here they called it Empanada too...

kekek... @kokodus ~ actually enjoy dried figs as well as other dried nuts; not a great fan of the juice though...

dates with orange peel -- feels so decadent and sinful! waaah, loves!

Healthy_Genie_Stuffed_Dates_Orange_Peel.

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Well, I love KBS WORLD,  I love my soompi friends, many Korean actors and kpop idols and Chinese food.

KBS world is so awesome! love how they put up subs even for some of the older shows and upload them... which makes it easier to share some dramas with folks who may be just curious about seeing a kdrama...

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

omgee is this some kind of food appreciation thread? i LOVE food!! my fav is doughnut! i even named my cat donutella i call her donut.. :wub:

LOL... so we have a bit of food appreciation going here... but it is more about gathering over some lovely food (pics) and sharing our love for soompi community and what makes it special..and how can you have a feast or gathering without food? hahahha... . what do you love/enjoy/learn from your soompi experience?

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

What @Lmangla??  Mango is so not the king of fruits . I protest . Kkkkkk ( I love mangoes too )

omo, omo, I protest! should we have fan wars? hahahahha...

@triplem what a coincidence! I’m having Japanese food for dinner later. Yumz.

I love Korean food too.

But what I’m really craving for now:

I’m so glad I found Soompi back in 2017 when I was so crazy about FIS and my beloved JoonMin couple. I finally had a place to spazz without feeing silly! Although I usually don’t have time to watch a lot of dramas, I really enjoy spending time here, even if it’s just lurking and reading all of your posts. It’s nice to find like-minded people and have to chance to unwind, discuss, analyse, laugh and swoon. Love all of you guys lots! And lots of love to the mods who keep this forum going like a well-oiled machine. Will continue to lurk and contribute whenever I can. Hugs and kisses!

Archived