Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lmangla

Soompi love feast

Male lead like mango??

Hmmm, sweet and sour....Sweet to the the ones he loves but can put his foot down in some situations 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I love the Hammingtons soooooooooooooo much

why are all the kids on return on superman so cute?... love how variety shows can be still clean, sweet and entertaining (without any weird fights unlike some reality tv shows... )

Edited by Lmangla
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

Doesn’t durian remind you of our oppa in TOP star? Thorny outside but soft & sweet inside :lol:. But of course oppa won’t smell like durians 

Who’s the durian & who’s the mango then?  

@Jillia Funny story , I have not watched k dramas as long as some but Innocent Man was my first melodrama , and the first time I watched Moon Chae Won , and loved her ever since. ..

@triplem She needs better dramas in the future we both can enjoy, together with @LyraYoo. kkk :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@triplem hi there my JKH buddy! I miss him. Return to dramaland soooonnnnn oppppaaaaa~

@angelangie i'm in KL mostly since i work there hahaha. Where are you at? :lol:

Since everyone is posting food. How about a clip of YYS as a cook and  SHJ as a barista from Coffee Friends. I would go to this cafe just to stare at these oppas haha. These two besties are preetyyyyy. YSJ and CJW are pretty too. The food is preeeettyyy. Everything is pretty~~~ so pleasing to watch~

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, triplem said:

Who’s the durian & who’s the mango then?

park seo joon is durian ofc! coz he’s the king of my heart. KSH can be mango coz he is sweet and smooth.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

Doesn’t durian remind you of our oppa in TOP star? Thorny outside but soft & sweet inside :lol:. But of course oppa won’t smell like durians 

Haha exactly but I didn’t if it was appropriate to swoon about Oppa here. :love:

• Like 4

my first kdrama ever is stairway to heaven.. i was 12 lol.. i watched it with my mom and sister hahha.. my mom was sobbing like a mad person when the girl died at the beach lol.. she was so angry at the way the drama ended and talked about it for a week lmao... haha so much time has passed and i still watch telenovelas and kdramas with my mom lol.. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Ok, so I had to check my profile page to see how long I have been on soompi! Almost 5 years but it feels like I have been here forever. :heart:

What I like about soompi? The ppl who will convince you that you have to watch a particular drama else your whole life is a waste. :lol: That passion for a drama is what I love. Whether I end up hating or loving that series is irrelevant. But the enthusiasm that people show is what I love. I am still learning how to express that passion. 

I also love the 'tubelight' moments when a poster comes up a fantastic analysis of a plain looking scene and suddenly everything makes so much sense!

What next? Food? 

Deep fried, sweet, and difficult to make the perfect batch. Anaras, kajjaya, adhirasam, arisa many name same calories :yum:

Spoiler

IMG_6018.JPG

Oh hey! and your most fav 'oppa' is the equivalent of mango! Cos once you taste it, it becomes the benchmark and you measure other fruits against it! :relaxed:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Matilda_Anne said:

my first kdrama ever is stairway to heaven.. i was 12 lol.. i watched it with my mom and sister hahha.. my mom was sobbing like a mad person when the girl died at the beach lol.. she was so angry at the way the drama ended and talked about it for a week lmao... haha so much time has passed and i still watch telenovelas and kdramas with my mom lol.. 

wow I watched Stairway to Heaven too, I loved the second movement of Chopin's Piano Concerto no. 1 played by the main lead at the end. So sad. I loved the second male lead's sacrifice to donate his eyes to his beloved.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

wow I watched Stairway to Heaven too, I loved the second movement of Chopin's Piano Concerto no. 1 played by the main lead at the end. So sad. I loved the second male lead's sacrifice to donate his eyes to his beloved.

i dont really remember the story but i do remember the last scene at the beach.. coz my mom was being overdramatic over the death of the lead actress.. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

1 minute ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i dont really remember the story but i do remember the last scene at the beach.. coz my mom was being overdramatic over the death of the lead actress.. :joy:

kekek... those were the kdramas where you never knew if any of the leads would make it out alive! hahahah... :lol:

9 minutes ago, staygold said:

Oh hey! and your most fav 'oppa' is the equivalent of mango! Cos once you taste it, it becomes the benchmark and you measure other fruits against it! :relaxed:

kekek.. spoken like a true mango fan! :D

10 minutes ago, staygold said:

What I like about soompi? The ppl who will convince you that you have to watch a particular drama else your whole life is a waste. :lol: That passion for a drama is what I love. Whether I end up hating or loving that series is irrelevant. But the enthusiasm that people show is what I love. I am still learning how to express that passion. 

LOL... so true! sometimes, the drama is nowhere close to being that entertaining but the reviews and reactions make it more special than it is.. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I love holding hands in kdrama - it’s something I wasn’t interested about before and now holding hands sparks fireworks in my belly :tounge_xd:

704EA95C-83DC-4C5C-86C0-51D09B46F4A1.gif

B35A1B57-3450-4A99-A99B-096EB25C2F34.gif

92AC580B-6663-485A-BDB7-E6D34A52FF35.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

My first ever Korean drama was Winter Sonata. :relieved: I remember crying buckets of tears while watching the show and thought if every Korean drama was like this one, I would be dehydrated all the time. :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love holding hands in kdrama - it’s something I wasn’t interested about before and now holding hands sparks fireworks in my belly :tounge_xd:

Ooh we should have guess the hand-holding event!

• LOL 6

On 2/8/2019 at 6:52 PM, triplem said:

You do know your mum is well loved here right ? I always enjoy your stories . We need to get her to have an account!

awww thnk u.. im not sure about getting her a soompi acc haha.. she will go around and introduce herself as my mummy lol.. i will die from embarrassment :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

28 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Ooh we should have guess the hand-holding event!

Agree , we need one 

It’s another language holding hand :heart: 

5AAC3463-ABED-4214-B289-25413899A923.gif

And I love how much they do a team dinner at work and lunch together in drama - it’s fascinating :joy: for someone working different environment like me :kiss_closed:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1