[Drama 2019] Her Private Life 그녀의 사생활

larus

Next morning DM goes to see SJ and immediately flirts out I'm dating lion!! She gives her all the juicy details. Then SJ starts to ask her questions. She orders Ryan a drink and brings it to him at the gallery. He, also, has ordered her a drink. Ryan backs her into the wall and she gets prepared for something but he moves the side lol. Whomp whomp. They talk a little and giggle. 

Cut to DM's parents house. EG is there looking at pics of him and DM as kids. 

Back to gallery. DM is soo happy at her computer. All the coworkers are having different thoughts as to what's going on. Ryan walks in and asks to see DM. She's so happy and practically skips off towards him. 

During their group meeting, DM is stating the entire time at Ryan lol. Sindy pulls out her design for SA's light stick. It has some words on it I guess which are funny. Cuz they kind of giggle under their breath . Sindy also pulls out tons of other SA stuff she has. They kind of giggle some more. But then Sindy pulls out a power point presentation and it seems to be good. Think she gets some praise for it so she's happy. 

Meeting ends and other coworkers pull DM aside to find out what's up with her and Ryan. Think they're like don't take back his cheating butt lol I dunno just my guess. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

I pray for Da Out to not ruin things...

Anyway, she asks about Lee Sol's paintings and SA. She's disappointed he's not telling her everything. She asked him a difficult question that I couldn't interpret since I know limited Hangul, maybe something like "what should I do". And then she tells DM those words we saw in the preview. Stay away!!!!

Cut to Eun Gi and cocomoco. Da Out meets Eun Gi there. There's Guen Woo too! Missed the convo, but he's taking him back to the gym? I think. Eun Gi has prepared a coat.

Cut to office, Cindy looks as if she angry at Da Out? Yo go girl! And DM silently nods and agrees. It is damn hilarious! Ryan arrives and DM goes out with him. They are holding hands. She takes him on Seoul City Tour Bus and they see a lot of places. I guess finally they are making use of the fact that Ryan is a foreigner.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Oh they were laughing at Sindy cuz all her stuff is the same stuff DM has heh now i get it. I really like Sindy now lol.

DI shows up at the gallery. She goes to meet with Ryan one on one. Not sure what they're talking about. DI seems to be acting nasty. She put some printed copies of lee sol's work on his desk. 

DI meets DM in hallway and says the mean thing from the preview. Then she just walks away. 

At cafe. EG says something to SJ to make her drop and break a glass. DI comes in and recognizes EG and mentions Ryan I think. I think SJ doesn't want EG to find out DM and Ryan are dating so she quickly gets EG to leave. EG takes the little boy and puts him in his judo van. The little boy comments on a suit that EG has hanging in the van. Guess it's the suit EG will confess to DM while wearing ....

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Gallery everyone sitting around. Not sure what they're all talking about but Ryan and DM leave together. They walk hand in hand outside. It's nighttime now. They are indeed taking a city tour bus. Sitting on the top deck. They were going to listen to music but instead end up talking and taking selfies cuuute. He wraps his arm around her and pulls her close. Sweeet . They are having sweet talk now. Holding hands, holding each other awww. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

SJ sees it!! Documentary on fangirls - they all see it now!

A tabloid story on DM and RG too - damn, such a disappointing scene for SJ. She calls him and asks where he is. She sings something creepy and shouts at him.

He comes and she chases him around the cafe. Meanwhile, the lead couple is acting as sweet as possible. He's kissing her wrist in public and its cute! She kisses him on lips!!

EG is messaging her but she's with her lion and starts talking about it.

He tells her about Da Out.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

At cafe, SJ 's employee is practicing his guitar. SJ admires the purse her hubby bought her again. Uh oh trouble coming....

SJ goes into the chat room on the fan girl page. They are all talking about....a program...thats going to air.....and expose fangirls.......uh oh SJ realizes exactly who produced the program. She calls her hubby. Questions him. Think he's playing innocent. Oh no SJ is out for blood. Hubby comes into the cafe. SJ giving him the death glare. Poor guitar boy is going to be stuck in the middle of it all. This cafe getting trashed tonight .....

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

I'm glad Ryan dragged DM and they continue the kiss.. ignored the guy who knock the shop and then the guy left.. DM doesn't have to help CDI right?? That CDI is so ungrateful and selfish... it's worth it for DM to ignore and continue the hot kiss with Ryan :lol:

@turtlegirl thanks for the live recap.. it's means a lot to us..

@rcalma thanks for the gifs images... you're the best!!! 

• Like 9

Back to DM and Ryan date. They are being cute in a park. They start walking hand in hand. DM gets a text from EG. They talk about EG for a minute. Wonder if Ryan will tip her off that may be EG likes you. I dunno what they're saying sorry. My recaps are pretty much all strictly guesses. Now they're talking about DI. Maybe they're both discussing how they have someone else who likes them. I dunno. It's nothing bad though. 

EG is dressed suit and tie and rehearsing at his studio what he will say to DM. I feel a little bad for him even tho he played dirty. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3