guess the abs

Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sushilicious no I haven’t , It seems I was missing out a lot of delicious meat  :D I need to watch all of them now :P  

Anyone watch a new drama with a little skin tag me  -   Just to make notes 

@supergal99 episode 11 now u make me wonder whats on it - :D  Watching it at night :rolleyes:

Here something to help time run quick  :sweatingbullets:

C980D578-72AE-461C-8FBB-66ADC463C036.gif

A89323F1-651C-4E51-A5A6-0FEB4165E27B.gif

@triplem I will watch it - is it finished or still on - Is it me or has it  got hot  , what is this granny doing , he wasn’t built  to do hard work only to stand there and pleasure as :D

13 hours ago, triplem said:

0mo...did you call me hmmm????
yes oppa is hot...look at this. You should most definitely watch Top Star Yoo Baek @Ameera Ali...you can never find a drama with scenes like this  :D

Good example of muscle use. 

Yep they are real.....  women_prefer_strong_men.jpg

Abs #4

Spoiler

So Ji Sub's abs in the drama Oh My Venus  worth another look... LOL:lol:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZmISr5X2ax3q4TJCi8vBcc47304a8b92b19c20a98ccda991c603.gif

And another....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOhMtAie9gYWvZ9cw7Mgnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBNTx9vhm90eB8LiTJ3jD

Have a great day or night everyone...  :heart:   Wish I could hang out more but still you should see the smile on my face:grimace:

For my Chingu @ebullient sending you some :heart:  Expecting that kiss LOL:w00t:

I better get one more in since tomorrow is the last day:scream: so sad....:bawling:

Or Maybe two or three LOL....

Spoiler

8a3a20d59da12596d8852582424980692db2f3e1_hq.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVoeKj3rZg84G6xzMw98fimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8QLnqI0wAbGr6v41dsPZ3Md43ZHx1cEbl7hbUtKhkmipxuXEJ_g

@cenching Mom you should say that this thread, is those thread whereby you will have to wait for everyone to be sleeping, before you turn on and fan girl about abs. Because people will give you that questionable look :) 

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious no I haven’t , It seems I was missing out a lot of delicious meat  :D I need to watch all of them now :P  

Anyone watch a new drama with a little skin tag me  -   Just to make notes 

@supergal99 episode 11 now u make me wonder whats on it - :D  Watching it at night :rolleyes:

Here something to help time run quick  

:sweatingbullets:oh my.. what have u been watching? Heh heh~~

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@triplem I will watch it - is it finished or still on - Is it me or has it  got hot  , what is this granny doing , he wasn’t built  to do hard work only to stand there and pleasure as :D

:lol:this granny is super funny - not the typical type of granny. Ahh.. she does appreciates his ...his hard work *cough*:

(viewing ALONE is advised):grimace:

Spoiler

Ey3uRbY.gif

:blush:Oh...Another good use of muscles ! *wink* @dotonly

(Bad PaPa turned Boxer)

@Lmangla 

Oh for the last day itz kdrama + Cdrama? Or did triplem give u the wrong gif? Heee...:P

:grimace: day 5 - not sure which drama but the actor is pretty obvious.

Spoiler

Triplem's 'meat' :tounge_xd: - Kim Ji Suk

Ops @LSGLMH_88 announced the answer for the Cdrama gif already :grimace:

I was about to throw lotz of ...white towels heee... Cdrama version:

Btw kokodus missing in action?:P

Is already day 5 - :tears:

My answer

Spoiler

Kim Ji Suk in Angel Eyes

- I feel I am developing a crush in this piece of meat @supergal99 that the states of my eyes :P after only watching 3 episodes of this delicious meat all night :tounge_xd: 

Spoiler

5C50DD52-2C37-4CCE-9B67-060D28EF6EB1.gif

858244B9-5F91-4B1A-BEC1-B27642693396.gif

I agree he so amazingly hard working he even can wash the clothes by hand @triplem have good taste :D

39B5E5DC-F4F2-47C8-AD9C-AD54F99A767A.gif

- Ha Ha who peeking at them  @Sarang21  :wub:

Archived