guess the abs

Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m sure the spazzing can continue indefinitely..btwn all of us here there are enough gifs to last a life time ....

Only a life time??? :tears: Should you have enough for every mortal realm trial that we have to face before our ascension to High Immortal? :tears:

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

Only a life time??? :tears: Should you have enough for every mortal realm trial that we have to face before our ascension to High Immortal? :tears:

You sure you can bring Gifs to the trials?

haha

42 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m sure the spazzing can continue indefinitely..btwn all of us here there are enough gifs to last a life time ....

yay @Ameera Ali ..you started . Pop by the thread if you hv time . Oppa is pretty hawt!  R u having panda eyes like oh  Kang soon ? Rawr!!! 

*whisper* mmm... huh...continue 'playing' indefinitely ? 

bA5LqRZ.jpg

But but... one chingu aka Dotonly cannot 'tahan' (translate: take it) already hahaaa~~ see::tounge_xd:

6 hours ago, dotonly said:

This is more like survival game. No strong heart, The End.

*dum~~*

(Survival Abs Immunity Challenge)

gYm4Kkv.jpg

*flies off before Dotonly comes after me...heee*

Why is it the last day...I thought we will be guessing abs until old age :bawling:

For the first gif:

Spoiler

Top Star Yoo Beak, Kim Ji Suk

For the second one

Spoiler

Deng Lun, I don´t know that drama 

@Ameera Ali Unfortunately whenever I wake I forget what I dreamt about...so I don´t even know if I dream about being a white/red towel  :bawling:.  That woman is the representation of all of us :w00t:

59 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Why is it the last day...I thought we will be guessing abs until old age :bawling:

I am sad too , we need to keep appreciate the beauty of abs it’s the only sun that shine on us in this bad weather :D

B4CC5CFD-5123-4543-8579-22880F24C7AF.gif

@Sarang21 after all last night desert  , don’t forget ur bush up lol - follow the lead if u could :tounge_xd:

9A6116AC-205B-4702-BD0B-541FD8E13EDB.gif

And finally find some hunk use the towel and bathroom robe same time  - :P 

3EA661FB-70B8-477C-A236-A4182BF5C215.gif

:sweatingbullets: @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 some towels for u to wipe away your tears:sweatingbullets: sob~~

Spoiler

hyLzK8Z.jpg

:blush: specially 'blessed' by *cough* Haebak/ WaterGod (2017) hee...

:glasses: u guys should join me here:

Spoiler

hYMXFnw.jpg

Ahh..ok..ok.. dont throw the towels at me:sweat: wawaaaa....

had a long day. so signing off while I still make sense! :sweatingbullets:

thank you chingus  -- @supergal99 @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @staygold @Sarang21 @dotonly @cenching @USAFarmgirl @dramaobsessed @ebullient  @Matilda_Anne @mouse007 @Sejabin @bedifferent @stroppyse @lynne22 @joonminfan @LSGLMH_88 @Dhakra @Jemrie @bairama @ihyw @vangsweetie637 @MarJo_Lei @Learry @angelangie @Jillia @booha @ktcjdrama @stargazer187 @UnniSarah @shutthatdoor --  for posting, responding with laughter and clicking those response buttons as well as our silent chingus who peeked. thanks to @triplem for taking the effort to make all the gifs. :love: till the next event!

:lol: ops ops @Ameera Ali  that towel is specially made for that drama thread - itz very popular u know..:kiss_wink:

o..kay.. u need something to cool down heee...

VjDsisk.jpg

Not enough? Upsize for u hahaaa:lol:

Spoiler

iT9unvL.jpg

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

thank you chingus

:blush: thks for the invite - same to u!

*whisper* pls help yourself to the drink above (oh minus the abs.. yap yap totally understand heeee...)

Ok chill.. me back to chanting ya? Ya.:glasses:

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am sad too , we need to keep appreciate the beauty of abs it’s the only sun that shine on us in this bad weather :D

@Sarang21 after all last night desert  , don’t forget ur bush up lol - follow the lead if u could :tounge_xd:

And finally find some hunk use the towel and bathroom robe same time  - :P 

You are so right...It´s so cold at my place right now....and those abs are keeping me warm so that I can save on heating costs. Abs are very efficient. 

I would like to do more than just follow his lead :w00t:

I now know what I´m going to do in the future. I´m going to start as towel/bathrob company so that I can sponsore all of those abs :lol:. Anyone want to join?  We can call the company : " The immortal abs legacy" @sushilicious:lol:

@Lmangla Thank you for creating the event :kiss_wink:

@Sarang21 - don’t Remind me all trip I have to drive to mylocal shop to top up my meter , I like ur business mind , I will invest in ur business  :D

@supergal99 mmmmmmmmmm  I am out of breath but definitely happy after that gifs 

:wub:

@Lmangla thanks for the event and good job , I enjoyed my first even:D

@LmanglaHaha, thanks for tagging me although I never participated in a single competition. I was just here because the usual gang tagged me. :D 

And well, I could sneak in a few girl abs here and there :ph34r:

Archived