guess the abs

Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@supergal99 - that will bring joy to my Barbie collection :blush: and shame to my only ken doll I used to fight my friends to play with :D 

Make it copy exactly like him ok - so I play with it I mean my Barbie :P

8FA25C5B-0FB3-428E-B733-72C6C2DB166D.gif

..... @Sarang21  guess the name of this actor:D , thanks for the reward :wub:

8C6FCF2C-CF05-4039-8D0E-296117F4EFCF.jpg

@staygold can u send a little owl so it snatch the newsletter underneath his hand for me - warning not the towel ok :tounge_xd:

@staygold  if I were able to read your mind...I´m 100% sure that I will find something else :joy:. I wish I had the mind reading power of Park Soo Ha from "I can hear your voice". thanks for the bts video :kiss_wink:

@supergal99 I wouldn´t mind if that fashion sense become a trend in K-drama. My eyes will be blessed:phew:

@Ameera Ali Lee Soo Hyuk :love:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I’m having a chesterfield leather sofa delivered to the abs gang cosy lounge :D

@Sarang21 & @staygold & @supergal99 can use it while enjoying the abs , when I’m not involved with my piscatorial abs studies :tounge_xd:

Nice...since the sale of the towels are going so well...we will be able to afford it :lol:

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I’m having a chesterfield leather sofa delivered to the abs gang cosy lounge :D

What have you done!!! It looks like we are never leaving this thread! Unless we get kicked out! :lol:

Spoiler

monica-rachel-phoebe-wedding-dresses-gif

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@staygold heads to the Lounge with @Sarang21 & @supergal99 for striped abs poker game  :tounge_xd: - innocent game  , morning 

@staygold Turns the alarm off & throw the keys in the Attic so we wouldn’t be locked out by Lmangla :naughty:

I can´t play poker but who cares....It´s STRIPED ABS POKER...emphasis on abs :w00t:

11 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Sarang21 Bad Guy :kiss_closed:

+2

Thank you :kiss_wink:

18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Wahhh this thread is alive . Can we have Some kim Jae Wook hot gifs to celebrate his first time as a romantic male lead ? It’s overdue !!!

your wish is my comand

Uv4DU0C.gif&key=9347d48462971a08f6e01bbc

cr. to owner

bf03b8d87a56c850b2726ea157c22d34.jpg

Spoiler

70a73fa0296904da6dfcf25df34a366f.jpg

1df13d9509cb77303f4b0103793f67b2.jpg

cr. to owner

Archived