Lmangla

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sushi: Delivery for Soompi? 

Soompi: Yes?

Sushi: Ah, delivery for Guess The Abs.

Soompi: What is it?

Sushi: I don’t know...Maybe some chocolates abs. :) 

Spoiler

UcUr.gif

hahahah... the thread is still alive...

so just passing on a gentle note --

Spoiler

so we are all from different cultures and sometimes a word can have different readings in different parts of the world. so "meat" can be negative in some parts of the world and can have a exploitative feel while in other parts, it has neither a positive or negative feel and is simply short hand for someone sexy or attractive. so just be aware... and keep the jokes PG! :yum: we don't want any babies to be scandalized!

...have fun... :)

Abs production towel line's Logic: For Incentives we will give you more abs even though you have been seeing abs all day. (i'm not complaining, just saying)

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Abs production towel line's Logic: For Incentives we will give you more abs even though you have been seeing abs all day. (i'm not complaining, just saying)

You can never have enough abs ..... 365 days of abs :joy:

@supergal99 I love quality control :love:

F5C512E5-CD5E-439A-92BF-6CE61153482D.gif

@supergal99 no jealously at all * caught * I need to fire my trainer :naughty: - or maybe £18.99 I pay him don’t cover this position :tounge_xd:

@Sarang21 & @supergal99  what the dish of the day -  abs menu :D - stick to vegetarian ok we didn’t need any serious trouble :tounge_xd:

4576FB9E-26BF-4339-98B3-DDBD4E0CE894.gif

@Sarang21 that discrimination u give @supergal99 reward for working hard in the production line  :D what about my reward :bawling: — here some bribe so u know I am working hard :glasses:

F5C88F14-15F0-415C-AE0B-C78193993024.gif

.... can’t get enough of his amazing abs :blush:

Archived