guess the abs

Lmangla

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love how she sorry not sorry expression :D

Oh My .... Ghostess! Heee... *phew!* :sweatingbullets:

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How about the abs we share today be from a shower scenes - :wub:

Oh i have some fav ones in my imgur acct *cough* hahaaa~ but i have to go shower first :tounge_wink: had a long day outdoor:grimace: (no peeping nay juz kidding)

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dotonly said:

This is his daily routine, real life and some dramas also movies. Which drama?

go to a ladies only gym... but when I used to go to mixed gym, there was no fellas without shirt doing pull ups. probably get kicked out or arrested by police for being public nuisance.... but then in the gif, the gym was empty. since @triplem said he was chaebol plus gym trainer (must be so bored in life) and maybe get bonus gym membership where they lock down the gym so he can do pull ups without shirt...

I noticed that in K entertainment world,  the males are more “sexualized” than the ladies??? Opposite from Hollywood and HK golden era. I am not complaining obviously I am clamoring of course....The males show off their goods proudly more than the ladies...

You got nothing from C ent, I cannot imagine LuHan dancing like Rain in above gif...:astonished:

37 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Answer for day 4

Reveal hidden contents

While watching that drama in certain scenes I had to put on earphones because of all the moaning he was doing while exercising bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

moaning? -- someone go slap his gym trainer as he shouldn't do that right?... you are supposed to breathe in and out (improve circulation) as well as put pressure on your navel (give those tummy muscles a work out)... guess SoJi Sub is not that fit if he was struggling?

:sweatingbullets: ahh.. @Ameera Ali i almost forgot to come back here - luckily i wrote down 'somewhere' before i shower (Omo...White towel)

HUZ7BRp.jpg

:tounge_wink: ya of coz i m joking...heh~~ o..kay... this is one of my fav recent shower scene ( in Devilish Joy)::P

ktcfnpt.jpg

... i like those random fleshbacks :grimace: i mean memory flashbacks:sweat_smile:.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@supergal99 —  Don't any of these hunks knows about a  bathroom robe?

*whisper* gosh i cant help but notice - that white towel !! :sweatingbullets: 

Bathrobe ... mmm...errr... he knows :

Spoiler

tumblr_nzpt6eR95T1r2z6o5o1_400.gif

Uh oh  *tada!!*..  him again hahahaa:sweat_smile:

Oh your Lee Dong Wook gif reminds me of his that 'painful' drama:

Spoiler

42219c3e60856fa3d7dd729ca6c554c634bc8aeclooks painful ...his abs *ouch*:sweatingbullets::wacko:

41 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

moaning? -- someone go slap his gym trainer as he shouldn't do that right?... you are supposed to breathe in and out (improve circulation) as well as put pressure on your navel (give those tummy muscles a work out)... guess SoJi Sub is not that fit if he was struggling?

Maybe it was more like heavy breathing but it sounded like moaning to me hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

4 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Maybe it was more like heavy breathing but it sounded like moaning to me hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif

:grimace: heee... actually i understood what u meant *whisper*

Spoiler

sometimes i do find myself thinking of what should be the 'correct' words to use especially in public forums hahaaa... :sweatingbullets: 

(O..kay.. i better go play in my bathtub heee...)

hniT58W.jpg

Spot the...the... :wacko:ok forget it.

What he writes in his chest lol his number :D - 

* @supergal99 stand back when they finish showering  - I am gonna dry their hairs ,  the weather getting cold we don’t want them catch a cold  - and if my hand slip to other places :tounge_xd: I would know what I am gonna do :blush:

B1F94286-DD68-480F-873D-43D341D303C3.gif

My first client :D

FF66E87F-40B8-420B-9AD6-148CA698096B.gif

Second client :lol:

4C3095E7-8EBA-4B74-9EF1-ABCFD0A31EFE.gif

— poor guy he is out of breath already - it’s hard work  :P

# This girl in fire # I need to get in shower with them oops I mean dry their hair :naughty:

We kinda make a lot of sound when we are idolizing in something. :ph34r: Even abs...

(Here are some examples of noises)

Ee Ah Offp..mmm...*choke* (Probably That’s Just me :))

Anyways top be like omggg

original.gif

poor guy he is out of breath already - it’s hard work

Omo poor thing he needs some ...oxygen! O..kay who is volunteering to ..to... breathe some fresh air into him ?? Heeee....:glasses: 

What he writes in his chest lol his number :D -

Erhm.. he has some memory loss issues after the #101kdrama troupe - truck of doom accident.

Hey U should watch that drama - lots of skin + skinship :yum:

:w00t: btw this scene looks funny, i muz find some time to watch it:

fHUpi9I.jpg

Addon: poke @cenching @staygold tomorrow is Cdrama gif Day *wink* good luck!!:lol:

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@supergal99!! I know that series for the last gif!!!! I like the peppero & the fireworks & the singing room scene!!!!!!!!!! *Screams and whirls around*

Sounds fun hahaa~~ i'll definitely go watch it:grimace:

@supergal99  brilliant, did they say to each other ,let’s all  remove our clothes first then let’s have a necked chat while he wash his hair —  :D  that kind of boy next door my mom warm me off them  :lol:

- don’t worry my first coming break from work  I will watch list of drama I liked from the event here first will be the piece of meat u posted in the top what it call the drama again top star something :D

Archived