[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

Hello!

It is great to see a lot more Chocolate lovers coming to the thread. The drama deserves the love it gets. It is a well crafted production that was given a lot of thought from the cast, script, music and overall aspects of the drama.

Today, read that the Chocolate OST is inumber 8 in Yes24 top 10 best selling albums from Jan 20-27, 2020. All the rest of the top ten are kpop sensations. Awesome!

The BTS are also a joy to watch especially the interactions between HJW and YKS. They are such a hoot. 

Shout out to all chingus! Had a good laugh reading posts from the new pages. 

@40somethingahjumma Miss your insights. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23, I feel like lounging here every time I listen to Chocolate OSTs. It's been a week since I made a playlist on Spotify and I never get tired of listening to it while doing my job. The entire album is therapeutic and it soothes my senses. I even added Flower by Yoon Mi Rae on my Choco Playlist. That's the only CLOY OST that I like. It remind me of Seri and Ri Jeong Hyuk paragliding together with a beautiful scenery as the backdrop :wub:

@thanie i know what you're getting at & i think most of us here, if not all can relate to that and i also d/l their duet & if my device can complain it probab would bc by now it wld be tired! the one i like also in CLOY (altho not OST) was the one SR was singing while they went on a picnic, the voice of the female singer was so sweet! I hv to look for Flower i honestly can't recall the tune :) right now!

@Lawyerh hahaha OK i think we can all admit to our addiction, some of us may have an overdose already and likewise it's not getting better for me either:cold_sweat:

Love those pix/gifs you posted awwww they're super sweet, sweeter i must say than Godiva chocolates!:thumbsup:

@drakelaw hello to you ! i believe all of us who've watched or still watching this drama can agree that their OSTs are one of the best we've heard! I'm a huge fan of BTS and it's really a joy to watch OTP, HJ seems to be a happy go lucky individual seemingly gigling, and YK is the same he goofs a lot!

@ChocolateMei i did watch their jenga game the other day & it was exciting!

@sadthe1st lol ikr i'll be jealous too if i were HL! it seems the latter & YK are still 'ON' :) Always be Here song was also done by a male voice but i prefer the female singer  and this song gives me goosebumps when i play it! I'm so in love with their OSTs :heart:this one is also nice, well all of them are nice anyway

cr: heyost

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yoon Girls :) just wish to share this in case you haven't seen/watched it about his departing G.O.D. group:

cr:GrooveOverSubs

@Lawyerh@thanie i finished OFD and enjoyed him also with PSH too bad it's too short! i hope they team up too in another project! gosh he was so cute in his acting! I also finished Mal Mo E Secret Mission! i think by watching his other projects help a bit to lessen my WS of Chocolate! :)

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

@hibiscus23, see? I told you ... He was such a cutie in his younger years! And who would have thought that him and PSH have 12 years gap? They looked so good together, right? 

For my CHOCO-ADDICT COMRADES SOON TO BE FORESTERS...

Here's for you.

Ha Jin serenading us with Always Be Here

af8ed0dcbcc547a009b9f107652aa6bcd5790fd4

@hibiscus23 @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @ktcjdrama@Lawyerh @stroppyse... for others not tagged, my apologies..

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Honestly when he first appeared with HJW as award presenter, I still had no idea who he is. I always wanted HJW to have a compatible pairing as I find she has been paired with younger male leads most of the time. I thought to myself that YKS looks matured enough but I didn't appreciate the talent, background, experiences, following, etc that he has with him. Am so glad to know YKS now, even if it means being a little addicted to him.. 

Both YKS and HJW are similar in the sense that they are both talented in acting and good natured. They can both be joking and teasing in one minute, and then act all serious for their takes in the next minute. This just shows they are true actors. They probably dont need to use the 'method' acting where I understand the actors will have to submerge themselves into their characters.

• Like 7
  • Love 4

I really hated the fact that Netflix won't allow their subscribers to screenshot their vids! It's not like we're going to steal the whole video, right?

Why the rant??? Well, there are several scenes in this drama  that I want to save in .jpeg or .jpg format ... my favorite scenes that I want to time-freeze since NF downloads have expirations.

As the saying goes, "some good things never last ... they expire!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

@thanie thanks for that song lyrics, that's a very nice song indeed! i d/l it with other osts and i can listen incessantly, Ha ji's voice also so sweet eh? both of them are talented to the max! Also in OFD i agree who wld've thought their age gap is such, they look good together in that short film! i love the way he says the scissor thing in hangeul  "KAI (scissors)...BAI (rock).... BO"....paper!!!! he's super cute

@Lawyerh i love those gifs they're always so sweet! awww i can't seem to get enough of these two...i rest my case! hahaha

NOT SURE IF  i already posted this BTS but just look at this link as sometimes YT doesn't seem to work when you try to paste the url :angry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BDWRUm4fU4&feature=em-comments

It's their BTS during their car accident so try to watch it if you haven't seen it!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

@im0202 these two are awesome overload I can't get them off my mind that soon! i guess one of the reasons would be they're both sweet with each other and their beginnings have had so much impact in viewers like us!  I'm a huge fan of BTS regardless of what drama/s it would be! Yoon's smile is to die for look at their BTS he's got that cheerfulness in him as well as Ha ji! I keep fingers crossed that they will do another proj soooooooN. We'll allow them to take a short break after choco but they have to get back on their feet again to entertain us :) Sounds like a tall order eh? hehehe

@strwbrry i loved that IG photo, it's true a pic can paint a thousand words, and these two paints a million :) Am i the only one here who is desperately shipping them in real life? Sorry if HL is reading this :( 

WELL hello annyeong to all YKS/Choco addicts & TTYL

• Like 7
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

@im0202 these two are awesome overload I can't get them off my mind that soon! i guess one of the reasons would be they're both sweet with each other and their beginnings have had so much impact in viewers like us!  I'm a huge fan of BTS regardless of what drama/s it would be! Yoon's smile is to die for look at their BTS he's got that cheerfulness in him as well as Ha ji! I keep fingers crossed that they will do another proj soooooooN. We'll allow them to take a short break after choco but they have to get back on their feet again to entertain us :) Sounds like a tall order eh? hehehe

@strwbrry i loved that IG photo, it's true a pic can paint a thousand words, and these two paints a million :) Am i the only one here who is desperately shipping them in real life? Sorry if HL is reading this :( 

WELL hello annyeong to all YKS/Choco addicts & TTYL

@hibiscus23 Same here I can’t get enough of their behind-the-scenes interactions! HJW is so easily tickled and I think guys like it when women laugh at their jokes :D They seem to be on same frequency as seen in the making videos thats why it makes us want to ship them even though YKS has HL already!

@drakelaw @gertrude22 Thank you for your thanks! Haha anyway I have some spare time now and it coincides with end of Chocolate drama. It’s a way for me to cope with withdrawal symptoms from this lovely drama heheh.:rolleyes:

I’m trying to finish up the making vids by next week (timing the subs is a chore lol)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, im0202 said:

@hibiscus23 Same here I can’t get enough of their behind-the-scenes interactions! HJW is so easily tickled and I think guys like it when women laugh at their jokes :D They seem to be on same frequency as seen in the making videos thats why it makes us want to ship them even though YKS has HL already!

@im0202 chingoo yes indeed it says a lot when we see their off cam or BTS, i think she's so easy to get along with and there's that innocence in her that i can still discern even if she's over 20! it seems they get along swimmingly so  to speak, and our YKS is the same, he seems v respectful of women like HJ and i know we can only hope that for some miracle maybe these two later on will be fated (to love) hahaha wishful thinking? :love: you'll never know right? until HL & YK are married there's that room of possibility! :wub: I still ship HJ & YK hahaha

yoon-kye-sang-1.jpg

I think if he's gg to be our doctor....i wldn't wanna be discharged fr the hospital even if i feel better! LOL :sweatingbullets: cr: soompi

8c5f8adc57bf84931a45ddd4b830545e3d76c44e

LOL i love her way of saying she's happy!! cr: tumblr

b9e814574c204cf5df83f6ffcb6fe09ef3c52208

the very exhausted Dr Kang :(  cr: tumblr

Spoiler

tumblr_lun8nfnSMO1r5szhho1_400.jpg

cr: koreansexgods :) what a username hahaha

• Love 7

@hibiscus23 and @im0202, Truly agree with your thoughts about HJW. She is so easily tickled by his antics and jokes, and always hitting him playfully. Which men doesn't bask in glory when women laugh at their jokes? She has this pure innocence in her that no wonder YKS says she is just like CY.

As for YKS, he knows very well it is a great opportunity to work with the legendary HJW and he enjoyed himself tremendously especially given she is such a gentle soul and loves his gags (i am not sure if there is such an English word to describe what I normally hear in Hong Kong shows...). Amyway, yes he is respectful yet their close age gap makes them at ease. You can tell Lee Jun actor is more reserved around them, more cautious.

I like Honey Lee from what I read and she has been with him for 6 years plus. So much time invested, hence I do hope her rship with YKS will be fruitful. Of course, it will be the greatest news of all times if one day, we hear YKS and HJW are together!

• Like 1
  • Love 6

@hibiscus23, if Dr. Lee Kang is gg to be my Doctor, I'd rather be just sick all the time . Hahahaha... 

Chinggu, I'm not yet done watching Chocolate... too many distractions, but I'm almost almost done. Curious what's my watchlist next? Secret Garden! I admit, I feel inlove with HJW too. She's a sweetheart and she seems to be a down-to-earth person. She's no primadonna or any of that kind. Try to check SK's Top 10 Highest paid actresses, she's there. Which lead me to think, this Woman is really something. As much as I would like her to be with our YKS, reality check, the latter has a special someone and we have to respect that ... 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1