[Drama 2019-2020] Chocolate, ♥ 초콜릿♥

icyphoenix

Sweet like Chocolate :D   

65 members have voted

1. 1. When will the OTP's first kiss be?

• episodes 13 -14
    • episodes 15 - 16
  2. 2. What will the ending be for the OTP?

• They will have a fairytale happy ending - reunited in Greece after a brief separation.
    • They will have a simple wedding at the hospice.
    • Both will have their illnesses resurface , and they end up in heaven together .
    • Lee Kang dies , and Lee Jun will take care of Cha Young.
    • Cha Young dies , and Lee Kang remains single thereafter.
    • Both remain single.
    • Others ( you can tell us what you think in the thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 02:50 PM

Oh my god, those gifs with kiss scenes are not helping with the withdrawal syndrome we are having right now! Yes, I think he is a very good kisser and watching him in his other dramas/ movies definitely proved that he is an experienced man. Not a monk. But I think HJW could be more reserved and I imagined YKS could be more careful with her.

I just only noticed the BTS where he touched his own lips after wiping off hers. Hehehe, that was sweet of him to wipe her lips. He probably wanted to break the awkwardness and I think he may have missed the target of her lips a little cos he had to run to her to kiss her. 

I really think LK is such a great partner material. He is so respectful to CY, asking for permission to like her, permission to speak casually to her, admits he is falling for her, admits he wanted to look like he can protect her, admits that she gives him butterflies, etc. Awwww... 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

YKS really ages nicely.. haha B) and still retains the goofiness which could have been a girl killer..

i’m very much into kdrama but not into kpop so i din know of the boyband until chingus here started discussing about the otp and their rl and backgrounds :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, thanie said:

Look who's talking :joy:.

At the time you wrote that comment, you're supposedly sleeping, @hibiscus23

Btw, if ever you see me online yet I seem so quiet (which seldom happens :D), that means I'm submerging myself in the creamy goodness of Chocolate, so don't feel bad. I'm trying to catch up with Choco, Forest is just around the corner and we'd be very busy on that thread later with the rest of our Chinggus here ... and don't forget CLOY (I missed Se-ri and Ri Jeong Hyeok so much!) and I totally forgot, I haven't even started watching Dr. Romantic S2. I'm also watching Voice. My plate is so full! 

hahaha your plate sounds really full! i'm also watching RD2 but i set it aside bc i had myself glued on Chocolate (blame it on CLOY for not airing) this w/end but i enjoyed LK/CY, they're one of the best OTPs i've ever watched!

LOL i know look who's talking eh, i shld've been on dreamland but i got to finish choco just right in time for bedtime but WS kicked in i cldn't sleep right away hahaha:crazy: Yes Forest is just around the corner for a countdown so i dunno how i can manage even my own agenda now lol hahaha Not complaining though! I also missed our SR & JH soooo much, i can't wait to see HB's innocent face hahaha

Mind you, while waiting for CLOY i need to watch some more of our YKS!

@Ameera Ali hahaha you hit the nail on the head chingoo we need Oppa to survive this stressful world we live in :joy: thx for that virus u did, i must say, it's a healthy virus hahaha:w00t: Imagine LK sorta seeking some pointers from that boy? hahaha I just love how innocent our OTPs are this is why it's one of the things I enjoy(ed) about Kdramas! It's so conservative, not sleazy, etc.

@AquariusMY said: I just only noticed the BTS where he touched his own lips after wiping off hers. Hehehe, that was sweet of him to wipe her lips. He probably wanted to break the awkwardness and I think he may have missed the target of her lips a little cos he had to run to her to kiss her. 

@AquariusMY-----IKR soooo v sweet of him to do that! yes i think that's what happened! I just cldn't get over that scene too, very nicely done, who wld've thought he's rushed back to her & pulled her to kiss her :wub:, kudos to the production, dire-nim & crew esp our OTP! I hope we'll see them again or could there be a sequel perhaps?

We wouldn't mind right chingoos? @Lawyerh@thanie@Ameera Ali@sadthe1st@ChocolateMei@AquariusMY@trisy@triplem@stroppyse if i'm forgetting some chingoos bear w/me as i'm still in the WS mode:wacko:

ab5b5e2992bea7df597da93a181836f2b4659c07

Dr Kang looking at us :) (cr: conskdramastumblr)

d3e5e53c95f636a1c65b2eefe6bfdf6e9ebc3e53

c5ddf9312547642aa86bf95881e5de20dd34c709

we simply can't get over their kissing scenes so chingoos here's for us to start our week with a BANG!!!!

Spoiler

6d1cc0d99973036de861d002f2317271398f5227

6ab5f263f6c6a27be46012d97ea322a2a6caf8ca

YKS facial expressions in this drama along with our HJW were amazing, so convincing, only good actors can deliver excellent performance and they did!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

i hope you choco lovers drama won't stop coming here if need be even if this drama is finished! :) i've so much fun with all chingoos here, exchanging pleasantries & what have you that this thread along with the choco drama will add WS for me :joy: (it's so hard to get away here let alone the drama itself even if i'm at lunch hr fr work) lol too much obsession is def not a bad thing but could be worse:heartbreak:

so talk to you all Godiva choco girls later! here's for you all: I know we'll nvr get tired of scenes such as these LOL

40fe90335d77edfb84eaf85c0d72834281b441aa

cr:kdramanewbie

4ce645551b96f0c9f3849ae7949372387cf02198

cr: aboutdoramas

2a8068f8dd601a815cf1e5877debd896a7cc8e31

cr: aboutdoramas

• Love 4

HJW and YKS have a chemistry that’s off the charts it translates so well both on and off screen. Their portrayal of their characters as CY and LK is so on point that in some scenes it looks like they are being themselves naturally. Maybe this is one of the reasons why it’s so hard for me to get over them on top of their beautiful love story in the drama as well as the other slice of life stories that were woven that made it more meaningful. It’s an introspective drama that touches the heart and soul. And its message of kindness, patience, forgiveness, unconditional love and all the other life lessons from the show will not be easily forgotten.

All their BTS is so much fun to watch and it’s lovely to see them having so much fun enjoying their craft. I saw or read a comment that YKS said that HJW is similar to her character CY and I can’t agree more. And now that I’ve seen their BTS, I think YKS seem to be similar to LK as well, especially in the later episodes as he is transformed from a stoic and aloof person to a more cheerful and expressive boyfriend to CY. HJW was the reason I started to watch Chocolate but now I have joined YKS fandom discovering that he is a member of a boyband, I have started listening to their albums on Spotify. For now, they are still my Chocolate couple and I just can’t get over their pairing or imagine them being paired onscreen with anyone else. 

I’m so grateful to all here who have shared their love for Chocolate and continue to keep the love for the show going. I love reading all comments and going through all the pictures, gifs, videos. It’s been very enjoyable coming to this thread everytime :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

to all chingus who are suffering from WS aft chocolate has ended like.. almost 2 weeks :heartbreak:

i’m keeping this in spoilers in case moderator appears and shoos us all off to fangirling chat :joy:

Spoiler

hahaha i can’t believe it that he stuck his finger into the guy’s nose!

and omo omo.. @Lawyerh actually has a thread there!! :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, thanie said:

I never knew YKS and HJW have amazing singing skills!!! Uhmmm.. excuse me for being so late, lol :joy:

@hibiscus23, as long as we got you around, this thread will never go quiet. You are the captain of our Cheerleading Squad 

@thanie i've been itching to come here believe you me hahaha bc i think my day won't be complete w/out checking this thread LOL  BTW don't say that you're late....bc it's better late than never as the saying goes hahaha yes he's been a member of that band GOD but not sure if he's still active? maybe @Lawyerh would know as she's more uptodate with our Dr Kang :)

haha you made me laugh chingoo @thanie well i dunno about that self-imposed title you're giving me coz i think all of us here are Cheerleaders of this drama incldg CLOY (ooops sorry MODS off topic?) it's just that it's hard not to chat here with so many of you who are also passionate about the drama and esp our OTP.

@ChocolateMei i luv that vid of our OTP thx for sharing! You're right about their BTS it just exudes a sense of joy while they're filming this drama! I remember reading some Kdrama sets where sometimes the cast didn't get along smoothly while filming but with YKS & HJW we saw some clips of them always having fun, laughing with each other - like you said their chem is off the charts on/off cameras! they're super adorable & am lost for words every time i see any of their vids, gifs, photos, etc.

I enjoyed reading your assessment eloquently along with @stroppyse @AquariusMYof our OTP, drama itself, the lessons it brought to viewers like us, the unconditional love,etc.

I can't help but wondered though why the ratings of this good drama did not reach a higher mark?

@Lawyerh i think that vid that our chingoo ChocolateMei shared with OTP sitting on the bench says a lot about YKS being so goofy and it's so nice to see them both always in a happy mode! they're great together & hopefully PD-nim will cast them again in another drama if not a sequel to this or am I pushing the envelope so to speak?

@sadthe1st hahaha yes lawyerh has YKS thread and isn't that cool? so when if in case we run out of things to blabber here :) let's visit YKS thread!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@hibiscus23 Actually my knowledge on YKS kind of limited too. The Chocolate drama, make me become his new fans. I think he's still on off reunited with God band member. But its kind of cute to see him dancing. 

Btw I just watched this yesterday, as I miss the OTP so much. JTBC, Netflix, The Swoon, God help us, can we ever see them again in one screen?

@Lawyerh I see! yeah it's cute when we see him dancing and goofing too! thx for that vid i also miss them already now that we're both finished with the drama! let's hope they team up again, they're just toooooo adorable!

@Redpinkboxes hahaha YKS thread quiet bc a lot of his fans here are so consumed or engrossed with Choco drama & we can't seem to let go! We'll visit his thread for sure:love: That photo with them biking? i agree w/you bc it was a beautiful shot of the OTP!!! May i post it here for all of us to see?

BFbTA85.jpg

cr: imgur.com

Notice YKS is not even wrapping his hands on her waist but maybe simply just tagging on her jumpsuit? these two are one of the sweetest Best Couple i've seen!

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie i've been itching to come here believe you me hahaha bc i think my day won't be complete w/out checking this thread LOL  BTW don't say that you're late....bc it's better late than never as the saying goes hahaha yes he's been a member of that band GOD but not sure if he's still active? maybe @Lawyerh would know as she's more up todate with our Dr Kang :)

haha you made me laugh chingoo @thanie well i dunno about that self-imposed title you're giving me coz i think all of us here are Cheerleaders of this drama incldg CLOY (ooops sorry MODS off topic?) it's just that it's hard not to chat here with so many of you who are also passionate about the drama and esp our OTP.

@ChocolateMei i luv that vid of our OTP thx for sharing! You're right about their BTS it just exudes a sense of joy while they're filming this drama! I remember reading some Kdrama sets where sometimes the cast didn't get along smoothly while filming but with YKS & HJW we saw some clips of them always having fun, laughing with each other - like you said their chem is off the charts on/off cameras! they're super adorable & am lost for words every time i see any of their vids, gifs, photos, etc.

I enjoyed reading your assessment eloquently along with @stroppyse @AquariusMYof our OTP, drama itself, the lessons it brought to viewers like us, the unconditional love,etc.

I can't help but wondered though why the ratings of this good drama did not reach a higher mark?

@Lawyerh i think that vid that our chingoo ChocolateMei shared with OTP sitting on the bench says a lot about YKS being so goofy and it's so nice to see them both always in a happy mode! they're great together & hopefully PD-nim will cast them again in another drama if not a sequel to this or am I pushing the envelope so to speak?

@sadthe1st hahaha yes lawyerh has YKS thread and isn't that cool? so when if in case we run out of things to blabber here :) let's visit YKS thread!

@hibiscus23, IKR :joy: 

Even if the world will come to an end, I know you'd be checking this thread before evaporating into thin air :D 

That's why, Sis! I'm amazed with his singing skills and with Ha Ji-won's too. Aissssh, how could they have multiple talents and are famous at the same time? When God decided to shower the Earth with TALENTS, we're all asleep and they're wide awake and swallowed all of it. And YKS CAN dance too? Ahw come on! That is too MUCH!!! RN, I  don't want to imagine Dr. Kang dancing ... that is soooo not Dr. Kang :rolleyes: He's kind of reserved, kind-heart(ed) compassionate ... *insert all adjectives here that describes Dr. K :wub:

Yesterday, I was at the office when I saw that scene of Ji-Yong AKA Iron Ranger Number 3 died (Or his spaceship have arrived to take him back to his planet :bawling:) God knows I wanted to cry ...

well, I did! At home... I re-watched the scene at home and there, I poured my all my tears out. It was nothing but torture when my chest tightened due to strong emotions and I couldn't cry because my office-mates may wonder :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, thanie said:

Yesterday, I was at the office when I saw that scene of Ji-Yong AKA Iron Ranger Number 3 died (Or his spaceship have arrived to take him back to his planet :bawling:) God knows I wanted to cry ...

hahaha u can’t sneak watch chocolate in office! the story is either going to make u choke on ur tears or u will be grinning foolishly at the lovey dovey scenes :lol: u need to either bring onions or ringpops to work.. (to camouflage those tears and grins) :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha u can’t sneak watch chocolate in office! the story is either going to make u choke on ur tears or u will be grinning foolishly at the lovey dovey scenes :lol: u need to either bring onions or ringpops to work.. (to camouflage those tears and grins) :ph34r:

@sadthe1st, I'm watching on my phone. No one knows. Ninja-mode :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

to all chingus who are suffering from WS aft chocolate has ended like.. almost 2 weeks :heartbreak:

i’m keeping this in spoilers in case moderator appears and shoos us all off to fangirling chat :joy:

Reveal hidden contents
hahaha i can’t believe it that he stuck his finger into the guy’s nose!

and omo omo.. @Lawyerh actually has a thread there!! :scream:

@sadthe1st, that thread was revived by @Lawyerh as rehabilitation center. Or a hospice

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

@thanieyou're so funny!:joy: do you think am the only one who's not into this thread? LOL it seems we're all in this together, it's like a happy family of Chocolates! We're admiring this drama and OTP so much so we're oblivious of how much time we spend/spent here bc i reckon they're worth it! I can imagine you crying when RN3 passed away, that was sad as it can be, that little boy was cute & can really act! Do you have anymore kleenex tissues left out of that crying you had yday? :) btw another adjective to add...caring, loving, unselfish, considerate, humble, modest, respectful, not greedy like his family aside fr being handsome and a MONK! :innocent:

YKS dancing ikr, i saw one of the comments on YT the other day when they saw his vid dancing & similarly that fan was like...oh i can't imagine Dr Kang dancing, this fan was just as surprised kinda comparing him to his charac in the drama! It's hard to imagine him doing something like that since we watch him in the drama as being cold (they said as the scalpel as they described his charac during the drama's presscon) but warm deep inside, he's conservative and most of all A MONK! hahaha such a good match for a NUN (i cracked on that scene when CY's annoying brod thought of them as such)!!! I like their characters in this drama, oh well i may be too old-fashioned but I don't think there's anything wrong with that:wub:!

Well comrades i'll be taking a brk while i watch his other drama just so i can ease the pain of my WS from this drama!

@Lawyerh having YKS thread is daebak (great in Korean) so we can all kinda have our own chitchats about him and let's hope he doesn't think of taking a another long brk after this drama coz i think he didn't do a proj for 3 yrs till now!

879756bc5169cc7fdb4ede4994833fb0670a6536

cr: JTBC

695369477cc39a05a78518f53a123a2bf8f374de

one of our fave scenes in the drama

1f76d9d859efaed363359250b49592a2203e50beb50ae3c06a59aecce29eab070d6016c9c829abdb

Spoiler

8c5f8adc57bf84931a45ddd4b830545e3d76c44e

cr JTBC tumblr

cd5c1ad6814f1dcbcb0b0226a24ab138e8e06d48

4fe2bf278259de232957be9ada5524e892fe93d2

b39ca09e32b86bd7796a178ab18ff3eebd89a6df

ab134fba4f40c92d8fb0e93b66a51312b001dd5c

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

42 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

LOL it seems we're all in this together, it's like a happy family of Chocolates!

@hibiscus23, I feel like lounging here every time I listen to Chocolate OSTs. It's been a week since I made a playlist on Spotify and I never get tired of listening to it while doing my job. The entire album is therapeutic and it soothes my senses. I even added Flower by Yoon Mi Rae on my Choco Playlist. That's the only CLOY OST that I like. It remind me of Seri and Ri Jeong Hyuk paragliding together with a beautiful scenery as the backdrop :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Q: Do you have a Dream you’d like to fulfill? 

HJW: Skydiving 

YKS: I also want to go skydiving 

HJW: Let’s go together

YKS: Really?

HJW: Yes

*hearts and smiles*

Ihv2j8P.jpg

@thanie your comment above prompted me to post this collage from their Jenga game..  their duet “You and I“ can serve as background song with beautiful scenery.. Disclaimer: can only happen in Chocolate Fantasyland :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ChocolateMei said:

HJW: Skydiving 

YKS: I also want to go skydiving 

HJW: Let’s go together

YKS: Really?

HJW: Yes

*hearts and smiles*

hahaha if i’m Honey Lee, i’m going to be epic jealous when YKS gave such replies.. :sweat_smile: guess trust is the most important and major factor in a relationship for those in the entertainment industry.. i seriously can’t, although i’m definitely not a jealous pot here.. :tounge_wink:

Always Be Here is currently playing on my iphone as i post this..

Spoiler

i usually download ost aft a drama is fully completed haha.. cloy next!!

• LOL 7