[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

You shipped her with many men/characters @rori0711:lol:

@Kasmic KES female characters weren't really dominant but still better than Heeju character imho, maybe because her focus is romance so naturally the women will also be in spotlight

@9tails if they aren't meant for each other in real life I hope they got together legally with their partner asap so I can put a stop to my real life ship and end my emotional suffering and just hoping for reunion LOL:P

@siddy09 I wouldn't say HB is very tall, he is 184cm (cmiiw) but his proportion is pretty good (long legs!!) so he looks extra tall, and PSH looks petite beside him although she is quite tall too right? Their heights still match because the difference isn't that big:wub:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

if they aren't meant for each other in real life I hope they got together legally with their partner asap so I can put a stop to my real life ship and end my emotional suffering and just hoping for reunion LOL:P

Nooo... pls no! I'm not ready for any of them to get married so soon! I want to see their reunion first in movie/drama before they get married, unless they're going to marry each other. Hehehe...

Binnie is reaching 40 in 2-3 years, so i think he's seriously looking for gf-wife material... Shin hye is turning 30 soon so both at a perfect age to get married

I hope their respective career will be blooming within the next 2-3 years and find their way back to each other. Delusional much eh? Nope, this is just my hopeful and wishful thinking, as an admirer to these 2 beautiful people, inside and out...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Damn! it's not enough that we shipped her character but in real life too. I shipped Taekyung x Go Minam, LeeShin x Gyuwon, Youngdo x Eunsang, Dalpo x Inha, Jihong x Hyejung and now Jinwoo x Heejoo. I onced shipped her with Geunsuk, Minho & Raewon but still not over with Jongsuk and now Binnie. *sigh* I think i need her in a drama with CTJ so i will shipped them lol

I was MinShin hardcore shipper (my first ship ever) and was really heartbroken over LMH dating news with Suzy. After that I've moved on from that ship and learnt from my mistake, to no ship Shin Hye with her co-stars. I just ship her casually with LJS and KRW because Shin Hye looks good with everyone!

After MOA, I can't help but to ship Shin Hye and Binnie... Among her previous co-stars, I like Binnie the most because he responded well to Shin Hye's words/action. He's so professional and well-mannered too

• Like 5

@rori0711 Yes I have seen KES dramas and esp enjoyed City hall, Gentlemen's Dignity, Secret Garden but the later ones I couldnt finish like Dots and Goblin. Sorry I had a lot of spelling errors in my previous post its hard to post things with a phone lol! 

I love the HB interview that you posted...is it just me but his ideal type of a women seems very much like PSH. She knows how to cook, can be very sexy (when she wants to be lol!), def has a kind heart and most of all she'd be VERY understanding of his career.  This part of your post made me laugh

10 hours ago, rori0711 said:

When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. He said, "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart."

Look what his doing in this part of the BTS making vid....Ok Im going delulu maybe they were just practising the stabbing scene but he could have other incentives too :tounge_wink:

DxZzbCrU8AI259n.jpg

So she did cut her hair..its shorter than I expected and she looks so sexy too. Another tick for HB ideal woman list :joy:

DyPDO0WVsAAuMhw.jpg

Her recent vlive chat here - https://www.vlive.tv/video/111493?channelCode=F191B3

Might have to wait for subs 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 1/24/2019 at 10:14 PM, rori0711 said:

Memories of The Alhambra unofficial poster 

99F0E03F5BDDBDB7074577

cr: paradise

is this gif made from BTS? which behind the scene... i never saw this one. would u mind to share the link?

• Like 5

On 2/1/2019 at 12:52 AM, monster said:

is this gif made from BTS? which behind the scene... i never saw this one. would u mind to share the link?

hi monster! Grrrrr! ur name is so cute :D Welcome to Jinwoo & Heejoo's thread :w00t: here's the bts ur looking for cr to tvn

• Like 3

On 1/31/2019 at 10:43 PM, Kasmic said:

@rori0711 Yes I have seen KES dramas and esp enjoyed City hall, Gentlemen's Dignity, Secret Garden but the later ones I couldnt finish like Dots and Goblin. Sorry I had a lot of spelling errors in my previous post its hard to post things with a phone lol! 

I love the HB interview that you posted...is it just me but his ideal type of a women seems very much like PSH. She knows how to cook, can be very sexy (when she wants to be lol!), def has a kind heart and most of all she'd be VERY understanding of his career.  This part of your post made me laugh

Look what his doing in this part of the BTS making vid....Ok Im going delulu maybe they were just practising the stabbing scene but he could have other incentives too :tounge_wink:

So she did cut her hair..its shorter than I expected and she looks so sexy too. Another tick for HB ideal woman list :joy:

Her recent vlive chat here - https://www.vlive.tv/video/111493?channelCode=F191B3

Might have to wait for subs 

no problem buddy! thanks to you, i was able to catch Shinhye's vlive. She purposely cut her hair for upcoming film, Call. About time! a breath of fresh air actually and she looks an anime in it :lol:

I'm giggling while reading his interview. funny is, a certain stabbing bts flashed thru my memory exactly like yours :w00t: How many times he held SH hand in the drama plus the NGs? :D He even tasted the tteokbokki she made at the set in Spain.  I'm sure he had now clear idea about his future lololol

KES would be perfect for a romcom with skinship galore for this OTP :blush:

@nefartum_29 thanks for that sweet picture of HB & SH. Them always being happy like that is all we wish for.  Keep those goodies coming ;)

• Like 5

Hello friends, hope you all don't mind that I'm dropping my fmv for this two :relaxed:

but sources not good (any advice where I can get good sources of raw vid?) should be set in 720p and still will be.. Yashhh but I hope you guys check it on my YT and give it a like it will be soooo niceeee :blush:

I wish I knew where I was

'cause I don't have a clue

I just need to work out some way of getting me to you

'cause I will never find a love like ours out here

in a million years, a million years

my location unknown

tryna find a way back home

to you again

gotta get back to you,

gotta gotta get back to you

I just need to know that you're safe

given that I'm miles away

on the first flight

back to your side

I don't care how long it takes

I know you'll be worth to wait

on the first flight

back to your side~~

:heart:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, bairama said:

Hello friends, hope you all don't mind that I'm dropping my fmv for this two :relaxed:

but sources not good (any advice where I can get good sources of raw vid?) should be set in 720p and still will be.. Yashhh but I hope you guys check it on my YT and give it a like it will be soooo niceeee :blush:

I wish I knew where I was

'cause I don't have a clue

I just need to work out some way of getting me to you

'cause I will never find a love like ours out here

in a million years, a million years

my location unknown

tryna find a way back home

to you again

gotta get back to you,

gotta gotta get back to you

I just need to know that you're safe

given that I'm miles away

on the first flight

back to your side

I don't care how long it takes

I know you'll be worth to wait

on the first flight

back to your side~~

:heart:

Yay!!! I liked it very much. :wub: Bravo! the lyrics are perfect chingu! Gosh...It's like an extension of the drama where you breath life to Jinwoo & Heejoo's current state. Yes!!! they finally met in Granada and back to each other's sides :scream::love: so worth it right after a long wait, a once in a million kind of love.

More! more! Keep making great videos, honey :thumbsup: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1