[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

Apparently today is Yoo Jinwoo's birthday! Happy birthday, uri CEO! 

Happy Birthday CEO Yoo Jinwoo ssi! You're still our handsome CEO :lol: and Heejoo's beloved Ajusshi :P 

@gets0meair Shinhye was a certified rockstar, doll and a lovely woman in her Valentino outfits :wub:  

• Like 2

Ahhh, Hyun Bin is going to hold a fanmeeting in Seoul! I've only seen tweets and Instagram posts about it, I will include a link to the news if I find it (or if anyone finds it first before me, feel free to post it hehe).

So excited! If it's like any other fanmeetings, we're going to see him talk about Alhambra and hopefully Shinhye :wub:

Edit: Seems like this is the name of his fanmeeting? Alhambra vibes!

Oh, icymi, Shinhye has also announced her fanmeeting in Tokyo in May 11!

• Like 3

wow ssinz7 posted IG in english on 4mar19 asian time? OK noted:lol:

then i saw from his chinese fanpage (about fan meeting in apr-may19), his chinese fan webpage is very fast/active normally accurate in update

https://www.weibo.com/1863469122/Hjn65atND?filter=hot&root_comment_id=0&type=comment#_rnd1551704642421

it says seoul fan meeting on 13apr19, it also gives link to the sale of ticket from interpark, also states other fan meetings being planned for taipei & hongkong

• Like 3

this is from his/vast chinese official weibo account, the 2chinese character before the orangee V is his chinese stage name

https://www.weibo.com/Hyunbinvast?refer_flag=0000015010_&from=feed&loc=nickname&is_hot=1#1551768262678

content same as my previous post from his chinese fanpage

wonder why there is no active international english language fan websites on him?

• Like 3

Omo, omo

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308738wpp/hyun-bin-in-contact-with-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea-writer-regarding-potential-new-drama 

I don't know how to react to this. On one hand, I love My Love from the Stars but The Legend of the Blue Sea didn't do it for me. But it hasn't been confirmed, anyways, so let's see, I guess :lol: 

Spoiler

I'm hoping Hyun Bin (maybe via his agency, I mean they have to keep up with the news about him, right? lol) knows about Chinese fans trending "Hyun Bin and Park Shinhye please work together again" on Weibo and that he's seriously considering working with her again. If the drama will air on the second half of 2019, that means Shinhye will have finished shooting her movie. I know it's a long shot, but I can't help hoping lol.

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2019 at 1:14 AM, gets0meair said:

I'm hoping Hyun Bin (maybe via his agency, I mean they have to keep up with the news about him, right? lol) knows about Chinese fans trending "Hyun Bin and Park Shinhye please work together again" on Weibo and that he's seriously considering working with her again. If the drama will air on the second half of 2019, that means Shinhye will have finished shooting her movie. I know it's a long shot, but I can't help hoping lol.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::innocent:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

may i know whether pinky background  is from interpark? or fan s PSD?

but either way i is still love the association, from official or fandom

and i also want to say i read from her soompi fanpage, i agree she can pair up with a lot of other good actors in the industry going to be out from military service this year, i am a drama fan first then actor fan, i like kim soo hyun, joo won, ji chang wook, so i will watch out & cheer for them/him & her in any of their future work

one more thing here i trying to be cheeky only on the first day of work...to the girl's fans please dont lecture me...re her ig on the paris photo with strong wind blowing,  i realized that there is another meaning to the korean word wind blowing while fangirling jcw when he leaving for MS... fans of this forum can go check out meaning hopefully can relieve some MON BLU , ok back to reality & work now!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AkaruiHikari said:

one more thing here i trying to be cheeky only on the first day of work...to the girl's fans please dont lecture me...re her ig on the paris photo with strong wind blowing,  i realized that there is another meaning to the korean word wind blowing while fangirling jcw when he leaving for MS... fans of this forum can go check out meaning hopefully can relieve some MON BLU , ok back to reality & work now!

hello dear :) you got me with your cryptic 'another meaning to the korean word wind blowing while fangirling jcw when he leaving for MS' what is that? I can only think of Korean Wave ;) would you mind spilling the beans :P Congratulations on your newfound work. hope you had a blast on your first day hehehe

@gets0meair I can only hope HyunBin is seriously considering working with Shinhye again. As much as I wanted them to work together, I'm kinda torn whether i want it this soon. :crazy: As for Shinhye, she will be busy with preparations for Fan Meetings. Even so, I hope she can do a drama or film 2nd half of the year.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@rori0711 Hyun Bin has fanmeetings in 2 other cities too, while Shinhye has only announced one city so far. I don't think the preparations for the FMs would take that much time. At least not enough to keep them from taking another project (preferably together lol, but I don't want to get my hopes up haha).

• Like 3

21 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Hyun Bin has fanmeetings in 2 other cities too, while Shinhye has only announced one city so far. I don't think the preparations for the FMs would take that much time. At least not enough to keep them from taking another project (preferably together lol, but I don't want to get my hopes up haha).

Shinhye for sure will have additional venues for her Voice of Angel Fanmeeting and most likely her next project will be a drama. Her 2017 was spent for 1 film, Heart Blackened, a cameo on temperature of Love and majority on Fan meetings ;) 

• Like 2

@rori0711 ha somebody has taken the bait or ??her bait?? depending on which camp you are from, read the link then find out the meaning of the 2 double character chinese words in [xx] from the title of the article, the hangul on the right is your reference, the article is saying the hangul word has the 2 meanings as stated in the chinese word,  its written by a lecturer from the hk chinese uni & regular contributor to the website think can trust?

https://www.koreastardaily.com/sc/news/106101

And your word cryptic... then need her fans to tell whether is it her normal style to be so literary in wording her ig like talking about clouds, wind? since i havent been a long time fan, just 2/3 years from 3Meals ,Doctors so dont know her enough

I was wondering why would she want to use the pic/vid of strong wind & the hangul word when its even well known to me a non korean speaker (oppah fan who has sent a few to MS) what these meant in korean culture when everyone knows she is attached (me asian ahjumma very superstitious)

bye TGIF & have a nice weekend

• Insightful 2