[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

Magical couple puffy cheeks when filming, do we still call them magical couple when she's Emma? :D

cr: sadgasna's IG

I was surprised by the post when browsing IG, glad she posted pictures♡ too bad we don't have many magz photoshoot:tears:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 7

On 1/23/2019 at 5:44 AM, Kasmic said:
No to season 2 esp if its the same writer. 

No not season 2, but I am all in for re-casting  with some other writer-director duo. Puhleez TvN drama gods..and now I am very hopeful that they can be recasted because of the recent LDW-YIN pairing and they too had previously worked for TvN channel in Goblin..so HB-PSH can also come together again..Amen!:wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

No not season 2, but I am all in for re-casting  with some other writer-director duo. Puhleez TvN drama gods..and now I am very hopeful that they can be recasted because of the recent LDW-YIN pairing and they too had previously worked for TvN channel in Goblin..so HB-PSH can also come together again..Amen!:wub:

the difference is LDW-YIN weren't main leads but now they are paired as main together, but still keeping my hope for HB-PSH reunion in another project:wub:

• Like 4

Shin Hye is currently dating Choi Tae Joon and Hyun Bin may be dating Son Ye Jin, but deep in my heart I’m still hopeful that they can be together in real life. Well, nobody knows what will happen in the future... I’ll be very happy if they’re dating and get married in the next few years, have kids bla bla...

However right now, the dream seems so far away...

Shin Hye’s relationship seems stable and his bf has already met her parents... If they’re not meant to be together, I wish they’re happy with their respective partners.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

the difference is LDW-YIN weren't main leads but now they are paired as main together, but still keeping my hope for HB-PSH reunion in another project:wub:

I was one of those who had suffered second leads syndrome during Goblin days and I remember the .frustration that we went through when our OTP was not given screen time. By the time the show ended, we had zilch hope of recasting..none what so ever. I know here both HB-PSH were main leads, but their story and screen time together was no better than a second lead story. Hence, if I as a viewer at that time could see potential in their pairing and the injustice to their chemistry, I am sure there are other writers and directors who could see the same in HB-PSH. It's just that I hope HB and PSH agree to work together once again..

• Like 4

1 hour ago, siddy09 said:

6 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

I think the deliberate open ending gave room for another season. SeJu being CEO (is that even possible for a boy so young with no management experience or expertise), Mr Park retiring, HJ and JW meeting or not?, where is JW and Emma?, not to mention the game is bound to go haywire again, so many questions left open. Now Im wondering if that will be enough motivation for SJJ and PDnim to return for a season 2. Or even any other writer or PD.

And if they do return how will they tie in Alhambra/ Granada? also the challenge will be refuting their belief that "trust is the magic that changes the world not technology" I dont think SJJ and PD will return they are so adamant on that ideology so they wont change it. Hence the reason HJ and JW didnt meet in the ending. :(

Looking at some previous season 2 dramas -  IRIS and the sequel...argh! that was a different story with different casts. Though it had one of the 3 writers return and different PDs for the next sequel. Then there is Lets Eat 3 OMG they killed off the main leading lady from the previous season....NOOOOO! heck NO to MOA 2.

• Like 4

While I totally ship JinwooHeeju, I'm trying to not ship their real life that much knowing PSH has a bf atm and HB is possibly in a relationship, and also as far as I know being in a real relationship means chance they reunite in another project will be very slim. But I found myself worried? nervous? from HB's rumors:sweatingbullets: I can't understand myself:lol:

my current state: still waiting for their reunion like JS-HJE & LSG-Suzy.

Spoiler

I saw Min Jinwoong in variety show Problematic Men, he talked about HB briefly and call him Binnie-hyung and I went 'awww~ Binnie-hyung:wub:'

• Like 5

On 1/29/2019 at 11:07 PM, sandhya05 said:

I still can't over from their selfies at wrap up party it's just so beautiful

Also I luv how they posed exactly same as d way they did at press conference

10 hours ago, 9tails said:

Shin Hye is currently dating Choi Tae Joon and Hyun Bin may be dating Son Ye Jin, but deep in my heart I’m still hopeful that they can be together in real life. Well, nobody knows what will happen in the future... I’ll be very happy if they’re dating and get married in the next few years, have kids bla bla...

However right now, the dream seems so far away...

Shin Hye’s relationship seems stable and his bf has already met her parents... If they’re not meant to be together, I wish they’re happy with their respective partners.

there's no wrong in hoping. If they're meant to be, they can't fight their destiny :D Time will reveal what fate has in store for both. Maybe Binnie can meet her parents first :w00t: while waiting for her nyahaha 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

While I totally ship JinwooHeeju, I'm trying to not ship their real life that much knowing PSH has a bf atm and HB is possibly in a relationship, and also as far as I know being in a real relationship means chance they reunite in another project will be very slim. But I found myself worried? nervous? from HB's rumors:sweatingbullets: I can't understand myself:lol:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw Min Jinwoong in variety show Problematic Men, he talked about HB briefly and call him Binnie-hyung and I went 'awww~ Binnie-hyung:wub:'

who knows? if we think earnestly of their reunion or them dating, things will eventually turns into reality ;)

@Kasmic @Siddy09 MoA is such a tease...anything of them together in film or drama is very much welcome  :wub:

they are the source of my Euphoria :lol: *playing the video again* 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@Kasmic @Siddy09 MoA is such a tease...anything of them together in film or drama is very much welcome  :wub:

they are the source of my Euphoria :lol: *playing the video again* 

Thats my thought exactly thats why I love that song...isnt it funny how the sarang chose that song by BTS and its based on all the BTS making vids ..hahaha!

I just googled whi Kim Eun Sook is...shes the writer who write Hwirs, DOTS and Goblin...whoah if she wrote a drama for HB and PSH can you imagine the chemistry?.Just the stares they give each other in MOA can make PSH flutter (as we saw in those BTS) Though I dont know if it will be good I tend to think that towards the end of KES dramas it falls flat. :mellow:

Did PSH had a haircut? 

but it looks like wig here

I think I might be superstitious but if she did cut her hair...theres a saying - new hair=new beginnings :joy: Im mean lol! but yeah Im still cheering for my 0.1% ship 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, hyuuhikari said:

Hide contents

Me too! I tried not to ship PSH-HB in real life because I'm PSH avid fan and well aware of her relationship with CTJ, but cant help it because they're too beautiful together. My eyes were too happy to see them in MOA, the BTS, press conference, etc. When HB's 2nd dating rumour surfaced, I was scared he'll confirm his relationship with SYJ because he always does and there was pictures of them together. But he didn't, and I'm still worried HB-SYJ just want to keep their relationship private and will announce their marriage later like Song-Song couple. Hahaha...dunno why I put unnecessary emotional sufferings to ship this couple 

If they finally married with other people, I still hope they will reunite in a movie/drama.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

there's no wrong in hoping. If they're meant to be, they can't fight their destiny :D Time will reveal what fate has in store for both. Maybe Binnie can meet her parents first :w00t: while waiting for her nyahaha 

Hahaha... I was thinking about it too! Maybe Binnie can build relationship with her parents first by visiting their restaurant... hehehe

Honestly I dunno whether HB is PSH's ideal type and vice versa. I dont know HB, but PSH tends to have close relationship with guys around her age and her relationship always started from being friend, but HB is 8 years older than her (oppa relationship). If CTJ has not completed his military service, maybe they have chance! If CTJ-PSH dont get married before he enters the military!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Thats my thought exactly thats why I love that song...isnt it funny how the sarang chose that song by BTS and its based on all the BTS making vids ..hahaha!

I just googled whi Kim Eun Sook is...shes the writer who write Hwirs, DOTS and Goblin...whoah if she wrote a drama for HB and PSH can you imagine the chemistry?.Just the stares they give each other in MOA can make PSH flutter (as we saw in those BTS) Though I dont know if it will be good I tend to think that towards the end of KES dramas it falls flat. :mellow:

but it looks like wig here

I think I might be superstitious but if she did cut her hair...theres a saying - new hair=new beginnings :joy: Im mean lol! but yeah Im still cheering for my 0.1% ship 

thumbs up for SaRang :thumbsup:

Seriously, you haven't watched any KES drama?! She's one of the best romcom writers, Secret Garden, Gentlemen's Dignity, Lovers in Paris, and there's lot of skinship, her focus is on the hero though and heroine is kind of sidelined :frown:  

She cut her hair short for real :) Cheers to ur 10% and my 1% ship hahaha

2 hours ago, 9tails said:

Me too! I tried not to ship PSH-HB in real life because I'm PSH avid fan and well aware of her relationship with CTJ, but cant help it because they're too beautiful together. My eyes were too happy to see them in MOA, the BTS, press conference, etc. When HB's 2nd dating rumour surfaced, I was scared he'll confirm his relationship with SYJ because he always does and there was pictures of them together. But he didn't, and I'm still worried HB-SYJ just want to keep their relationship private and will announce their marriage later like Song-Song couple. Hahaha...dunno why I put unnecessary emotional sufferings to ship this couple 

If they finally married with other people, I still hope they will reunite in a movie/drama.

2 hours ago, 9tails said:

Hahaha... I was thinking about it too! Maybe Binnie can build relationship with her parents first by visiting their restaurant... hehehe

Honestly I dunno whether HB is PSH's ideal type and vice versa. I dont know HB, but PSH tends to have close relationship with guys around her age and her relationship always started from being friend, but HB is 8 years older than her (oppa relationship). If CTJ has not completed his military service, maybe they have chance! If CTJ-PSH dont get married before he enters the military!

Damn! it's not enough that we shipped her character but in real life too. I shipped Taekyung x Go Minam, LeeShin x Gyuwon, Youngdo x Eunsang, Dalpo x Inha, Jihong x Hyejung and now Jinwoo x Heejoo. I onced shipped her with Geunsuk, Minho & Raewon but still not over with Jongsuk and now Binnie. *sigh* I think i need her in a drama with CTJ so i will shipped them lol

Shinhye's ideal man is family oriented. She likes men to be tall, sensitive and kind. Her ideal man has to be responsible and demonstrate leadership qualities.

Hyun Bin's interview after KSS drama

"My ideal type is a kind person, eats well and could understand the fact that I'm an actor.

Hyun Bin: The girl I like, she'd have to understand the nature of my job, and she'd have to have a healthy appetite. Age doesn't matter, as long as she's not older than my mother.

Would you fall in love with a 30-year-old woman in reality? 
Hyun Bin's answer "If I really like her, if my mother doesn't disagree, why not?"

When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. He said, "Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart."

When filming a commercial with Kim Tae Hee, he was asked whether there was any chemistry between them. He answered precisely, "Whether in the past, the present, or the future, Kim Tae Hee was, is, and will only be my senior.

If I really like a girl, I'd want to be a man who could understand her and take care of her. Don't all girls like this type of guys? Relationship that my parents disapprove of is an absolute NO. Actually, I'm the MOST realistic person ever.

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one."

Pretty boy Hyun Bin admired football star Ahn Jung Hwan's life after marriage very much, and expressed that he wants to get married soon.

I hope my wife would be proud of me. Most people spent their lives earning money to assure their life after retirement, but I think I should enjoy all I could at this age. Indeed, I learned a lot in university, but there are lots of things I could only learn practically. I put in a lot of effort in order to enter university (Chung-Ang University, film studies), but because I'm involved in acting, I couldn't go to school most of the time. Even so, I still think I have to get a certificate, which is why I insisted to finish my studies. I think of my future children. Don't the kids have to fill in forms of family survey in primary school? I wish my kids could fill in the words "university graduate" in the "father's qualification" field. Of course, this is not the only reason I went to university, but it's at least one of the reasons.

After the filming of this movie ended, I'd like to get a girlfriend. I have to. Because I'm at the suitable age. As a man, it's only normal that I love a woman.

He said, "I don't remember when I met my first love, and I didn't spend a lot of time with her too. I kinda misunderstood her or something and I never even got the chance to figure out the truth before I realised I already lost her. I only realized how much I loved her after the loss! But things that you lost are difficult to search for. This painful loss of his first love made him understand one thing, "Breaking up is not something you could simply say to your lover."

For the Chinese (original) version by Yi Soon
Translated by Soah-Bin of soompi

Hyun Bin's interview after SeGa drama
Q: What type of woman is your ideal?
HYUN BIN: Well, the woman I'm waiting for is someone who would understand and respect my job as an actor. Because of my job, I have an irregular life pattern. And I just want someone to be here for me and to understand that and stay with me. There have been women who seem to understand this part of my life and respect it, but I think they will actually have to live the part when they aren't able to handle it. So I'm just currently waiting for the woman who can do that for me.

cr: https://www.facebook.com/AmazingCoupleHyunbinAndHajiwon/posts/lets-reminisce-hyun-bins-type-of-woman-for-the-past-couple-of-yearshyun-bins-int/1174950265868952/

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Shinhye's ideal man is family oriented. She likes men to be tall, sensitive and kind. Her ideal man has to be responsible and demonstrate leadership qualities.

I think Binnie can fit the criteria too. Hehe...

• Like 4

Interesting interview of Binnie @rori0711. This is the first time I read it. And he hasn't changed much from his stance of having a 'kind, homely' woman in his life. No wonder he was linked up with quite a few women before and then the relationships couldn't sustain because maybe at some point in life, he needs that stability which is missing while he is acting in movies and dramas. 

Shin Hye's ideal man is more or less same as Binnie's..hahaha..

And Hyun Bin is tall too..verrryy tall..:rolleyes:

• Like 3