[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

2 hours ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 Yes, I meant it was impossible for her to be not shy and/or flustered when he looked at her like that :D Sorry for the confusion!

And thank you for the welcome!

did you sign up to Soompi to support Magical couple becoz i noticed the previous post is ur first? :P

thanks a lot for the fan video. :wub: These fmvs reminds me of Younsang couple (Heirs), where I crave much due to their unrequited love story. 

-------------------------------------------

DtgKWJwU4AA3ltH.jpg

ctto

• Like 1

Don't mess with Heejoo, or else...:lol::w00t:

996BA73F5C06A0E71F16BD

9949FE495C07C11711

99DBC2355C067C7717

cr: as tagged

26 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

@rori0711 I signed up a while ago but never really found any reason to post until now lol.

Hide contents

PS: Are we allowed to share a link to Magical Couple RPFs here?

how did you discover Soompi? what made you sign up?

what is RPFs?

• Like 3

On 2/11/2019 at 2:03 AM, hyuuhikari said:

I'm confident and I know it, yeah, baby :D (Part 2)

and hello~!! @gets0meair :D

tumblr_pjcgmxd7fj1vv5i8eo1_540.gif

tumblr_pjcgmxd7fj1vv5i8eo4_540.gif

ahahahaha yeah right! Let's not underestimate level 2 Jinwoo :lol: that was so on point @hyuuhikari 

We love seeing Jinwoo oozing with confidence during the initial parts of the series :wub: It allows us to see his amusing facial expressions. Plus he's sexy as hell with his dimples, humor, pissed off & game on mode :sweatingbullets: 

P.S. i dig your sexy avatar  Jinwoo!

I wanted to change avatars but some of my preferred gif exceeds the limit Soompi had set. Guys, any idea how to minimize or adjust?  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

As in the forum? I've always been aware of it but I signed up during School 2017 days, lol.

RPF = Real Person Fiction :D

Hello @hyuuhikari!

really since 2017?! you have a lot to catch up hehehe

by RFP, do you mean fanfiction or story made by fans about Jinwoo/Heejoo or HyunBin/Shinhye? If so, then yes, we are allowed to share link. In fact we love to read some. :)

Do you write? Got any? Entertain us. ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rori0711 said:

ahahahaha yeah right! Let's not underestimate level 2 Jinwoo :lol: that was so on point @hyuuhikari 

We love seeing Jinwoo oozing with confidence during the initial parts of the series :wub: It allows us to see his amusing facial expressions. Plus he's sexy as hell with his dimples, humor, pissed off & game on mode :sweatingbullets: 

P.S. your avatar is cool & sexy as hell Jinwoo!

I wanted to change avatars but some of my preferred gif exceeds the limit Soompi had set. Guys, any idea how to minimize or adjust?  

Jinwoo had worked hard for that level two, didn't sleep, only ate a pack of ramyun, and died 45 times, let's not underestimate him;)

To minimize the gif, I cropped mine then compressed it with online gif compressor found in internet:D

If RPF means real person fiction, does that mean fanfiction HB-PSH, or roleplaying as them?? @gets0meair

• Like 4

7 hours ago, gets0meair said:

More like HB/SH fanfiction. 

I was being careful because I know some people can be quite uncomfortable with it. But since it's alright:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17702357

:D

Just what i needed :D

Seriously buddy?! when i said entertain me...you entertained me BIG time!!! thanks for sharing. Awesome!

wait, did you wrote that? It was short but overflowing with feels. So should i stand still like HB or what? :lol: I hope there's more :sweatingbullets: 

@hyuuhikari @lxands @Kasmic @sandhya05 @9tails @siddy09 guys, check out this lovely HB/SH fanfiction :wub: 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, gets0meair said:

More like HB/SH fanfiction. 

I was being careful because I know some people can be quite uncomfortable with it. But since it's alright:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/17702357

:D

My answer to why theres no fanfic of them - HAHAHA! one is in a rela and the other maybe a ? 

Doesnt mean we cant be hopeful right. I just wish we saw more...where's that hug?? :confused:

GiGkQU0.gif

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, rori0711 said:

Just what i needed :D

Seriously buddy?! when i said entertain me...you entertained me BIG time!!! thanks for sharing. Awesome!

wait, did you wrote that? It was short but overflowing with feels. So should i stand still like HB or what? :lol: I hope there's more :sweatingbullets: 

@hyuuhikari @lxands @Kasmic @sandhya05 @9tails @siddy09 guys, check out this lovely HB/SH fanfiction :wub: 

I go to AO3 almost every day to read either MotA or HB/PSH fanfics, but unexpectedly there aren't many of them :( When I found this fic, at first, there weren't many readers because I think not many were aware of it, and at the same time, I know there are many shippers who would enjoy it, so I wanted to share :)

• Like 4