[Official] Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo Couple (Hyun Bin & Park Shinhye)

rori0711

@9tails thanks for the info from you on what she said before the heirs & on lmh, i have noted her saying family oriented, me being an asian auntie i didnt know its being interpreted that way as so much involved into the wife family affairs.

being a hardcore capricorn, when i read something i gotta rationalize, as an asian & ahjumma i cannot rationalize that part on male/female power balance in an asian marriage, million apologies if my feel/writeup have irritated anyone

i really like the girl alot especially in variety shows like 3 meals, little house, then i have watched pinochio, doctor but not other dramas or movie, i dont like romance shows alot, there must be a side theme to attract me to continue watching, maybe as her long time fan, you have a drama/movie to recommend ( i will watch her coming movie Call as it belongs to the genre i like)

• Like 3

@9tails Your post is quite insightful, thank you! I've always been a casual fan of PSH and I didn't know that there are fans who don't like her with CTJ. I don't know much about him, so I can't really form an opinion about him.

Regarding HB-SYJ, I believe that they're just friends, especially since there have been rumors surrounding her private life, which would make it impossible for her to date HB. But I don't know for sure...

I'm the same as you, I hope that fate will bring our boy and girl together. But who am I lol? I can't control their lives haha. Although it's difficult, because I have a feeling that Boy does genuinely like Girl, I try not to be so obsessive about the ship because I need to move on if anything should happen, lol.

Anyways, I hope Park Shinhye has an amazing day today! She's just a ball of sunshine and deserves all the happiness!

• Like 4

Happy Birthday to gorgeous Park Shinhye:heart:

Thank you for giving us the majestic Emma also the ever loving and beautiful Heejoo:heart:

I hope Heejoo reunites with Jinwoo and get another pair of pretty earrings from him:wub:

and for a more successful career in the future for our Shinhye:wub:

• Like 4

Our magical couple never stops being magical.

While a new photo of Hyun Bin from his new CF for an insurance company came out, a new video of Park Shinhye from one of her latest CFs was published on Instagram, lol.

l_2019022102000789100157981.jpg

Source: http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=201902211107003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv

• Like 5

@gets0meair :lol: Is he sick? There's a mini gathering there of HOT ajusshis :w00t: I didn't order blu ray...did you?

Gosh! can our Darling get more chic and stylish?! She's sending off major summer hair & lip vibes this early  Btw, Shinhye got shirts with catchy messages from Heejo's Just Do It with love, now it's Born to Love!

cr: as tagged

• Like 2

This time I will post something on the boy, just to be fair after one post on the girl

Regarding the rumour, I can't see any ambiguity/incongruency in the stand the AUDIENCE /NETIZENS had taken whether it was a yes or no

I read his fans saying he has always been honest in disclosing his past relship so it would be a NO this time because he said so...follow past trend so this can rationalize

Then I read another camp saying probably due to dvd promo or he had learnt from his past mistake in disclosure or partner's wish to keep matters quiet...so may be a YES because of work ethics or human beings can change ways/behaviour to improve for the better or the need to compromise in a relship

Whether he will pair up with this person or some other we have never thought of, I think the answer will reveal in the near future since age is catching up with him, And I read in a chinese blog <link below> (from fanpage) saying that he really like kids from magazine interviews when he was only 26, I feel that this boy thinks deep, long term & family oriented when he said he took on his masters studies for the sake of his children, so surely he will get married to a girl who can give him a family with kids, in other words the girl must be self sacrificial in her career to start a family or bring up the kids...its anyone's guess who this person will be? (sorry abt the last statement on the girl's career...its this asian ahjumma old fashioned mindset at work again sorry)

<https://www.weibo.com/2921821750/HfKE4CasV?type=comment#_rnd1550857449415>

Now back to SUPPORTIVE FAN mode, I was so :love:impressed:love: by the boy's acting skills, improving by leaps & bounds. I first saw him in SQ but only noticed a pretty face, the next time I watched him was in SG & HJM, by then he had scenes showing more emotional depth & challenges, later when I watched the action movies CA & Nego I sense that he quickly understood what audience like/brings better commercial success after a weak restart from navy service, lastly mota a combination of action & acting skills, for certain he is not only smart to gauge market but also has talent to transform from just a pretty face to an actor with solid skill, please watch video cut by this chinese blogger <link below> (from fanpage) & be :glasses:impressed :glasses::

<https://www.weibo.com/5960741025/HdNbOpqhn?type=comment>

Being a Kdrama fan & casual fan of any actor , all I wish to hear of is a good script being in a big budget production with pretty faces having solid acting to showoff , hopefully the next big news we hear from our beloved boy will be on his next project (movie/drama) or successful M&A deal of his agency business (he being a successful businessman also) <see link below> (not from fanpage), his beautiful marriage to a girl of his dream whoever she is (have a family & kids)

<https://www.weibo.com/fhtsks?from=myfollow_all&is_all=1&is_search=1&key_word=vast#1550917558104>

Above concludes my take on the subject matter in this forum & thanks for reading my rumblings whoever you may be, once again my million apologies if I have irritated anyone in my writeup/posts

When I watched mota's last episode, this song immediately came to mind, please search for/read the lyrics & I think the key words parallel feel & scenes from the show.

MUNCHENER FREIHEIT - KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE ( :heart:classical symphony orchestra backing:heart: from the London Symphony Orchestra)

<https://youtu.be/Xr2vXDLK7wk>

To My Dear Soompi Forum Mates, Bye & Have A Great Weekend

PS my chinese is not good but I can understand what is written & luckily uncle google/online dicts will always be there to help if there is a need to translate/know the subtle

Edited by AkaruiHikari
correction for proper credit
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hai, thank you for great explanations. I wonder who will be Hyun Bin's life partner and I'm kind of conventional too, thus hope he'll find someone whose willing to sacrifice her career :glasses: if she's from same industries with him (really wonder who).

With his position who is worldwide famous, he's still down to earth person, and that make him adorable, maybe I don't know other Korean actors, since I am not interested to dig about other Korean actors , are there many resemble him too?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Hai, thank you for great explanations. I wonder who will be Hyun Bin's life partner and I'm kind of conventional too, thus hope he'll find someone whose willing to sacrifice her career :glasses: if she's from same industries with him (really wonder who).

With his position who is worldwide famous, he's still down to earth person, and that make him adorable, maybe I don't know other Korean actors, since I am not interested to dig about other Korean actors , are there many resemble him too?

Him getting someone who would sacrifice her career is great, but he needs to sacrifice some too. That's the only way a healthy and happy relationship works. 

He once said he needed someone who can understand his career as an actor, and I guess that's why he's been dating actresses because they would understand the risks of this occupation, and vice versa, he would understand his partner's job. The way I see it, he's not a selfish person to ask his partner to understand him and make sacrifices for him.

• Like 5

Have y'all heard the good news? The Bluray will be released! (Although I heard that apparently, if a lot of people cancel the pre-order, there's still a chance they're going to cancel the production :().   That means we're getting more behind-the-scene clips, NGs and most importantly, commentaries from our couple! So happy!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, gets0meair said:

Have y'all heard the good news? The Bluray will be released! (Although I heard that apparently, if a lot of people cancel the pre-order, there's still a chance they're going to cancel the production :().   That means we're getting more behind-the-scene clips, NGs and most importantly, commentaries from our couple! So happy!

thank you for the great news, meaning our beloved boy & girl may meet again for work purpose yeah:thumbsup:

• Like 4

tvN is a tease and they dropped this Jinwoo x Heeju scene compilation video out of nowhere yesterday lol.

What makes me happy is reading the comments from k-netz. Based on my limited knowledge of Korean, most of the top comments praise their chemistry, curse at the ending (lol) & ask Hyun Bin and Park Shinhye to reunite in a romcom! So glad to see that k-netz love our couple this much. If you can, please like the comments or ask tvN for Season 2 or something, lol!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, gets0meair said:

tvN is a tease and they dropped this Jinwoo x Heeju scene compilation video out of nowhere yesterday lol.

What makes me happy is reading the comments from k-netz. Based on my limited knowledge of Korean, most of the top comments praise their chemistry, curse at the ending (lol) & ask Hyun Bin and Park Shinhye to reunite in a romcom! So glad to see that k-netz love our couple this much. If you can, please like the comments or ask tvN for Season 2 or something, lol!

Seriously,they never let us forget about this couple!!! It grows fonder everyday and tvn must do something about it!

• Like 3