Quantcast

9 hours ago, rori0711 said:

@bairama hahaha Jinwoo is modestly arrogant and Heejoo's like IKR, you're HOT in person. Omg! i'm busted. Stop it. :P:lol:  

Well, was really JW or HB who's sayinfg that? And was is HJ or PSH who feels that...:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, lxands said:

Well, was really JW or HB who's sayinfg that? And was is HJ or PSH who feels that...:lol:

Don't bait me darling I'd say Both ahahaha :joy::tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

[PRESSCON]  'Memories of the Alhambra' via COSMOPLITAN PH 

DyvHLkQUUAANOQp.jpg

DyvHd0nVsAU3KGQ.jpg

cr: edsm

It's funny how they answered the first question rapidly like they have memorized the lines hahaha. Binnie, shy as always, hearing Shinhye's praises. She effortlessly disarmed Ajusshi's stoic countenance revealing his dimples ha! :D

Second, much respect to the production crew for pulling themselves together and finding all means to overcome their struggles. In the end, it's all worth it. The outcome surpassed expectations. 

Third, asked about fave memories while filming, I loved how Shinhye straight away convey her thoughts well and spin the conversation. Binnie seemed like he ran out of ideas at first, attentively listened to Shinhye's take and adding excellent conclusion. It's nice to know team had fun and took advantage of their limitations. Turning it to bonding moments with all the actors and staff thus strengthening working relationship and camaraderie.  

Lastly, all their hopes for fans were realized in me as I've thoroughly enjoyed the whole viewing journey. 

I've noted that while both can handle and express themselves well, their individual take compliments each other in interviews. Providing intelligent and organized thoughts to topics raised by the questionnaire. 

---------------------------

Guys, if you haven't vote yet...now is the time :) Make it a daily habit till Feb 28 hehehe

Y'all, let show them some magic! Fighting! 

for Most Handsome KDrama Star 2019

YooSeungHo
48.39% (2877 vote)
HyunBin
33.96% (2019 vote)

for Most Beautiful KDrama Star 2019

1) ParkShinHye

46.85% (7669 vote)
2) OhYeonSeo

41.5% (6794 vote)

for Best Romantic Couple 2019
1) ChoiJinHyuk❤️SongHaYoon
34.33% (5863 vote)
2) ParkShinHye❤️HyunBin
30.63% (5231 vote)
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

@rori0711What catch my interest in the clip you posted is when PSH talked abt the best thing happen when filming in Granada. Seems like due to some local restriction they cant film on weekends, which gave them, the actors, as PSH said, to have more time hanging out & sightseeing together. Imagine HB & PSH hang out together with a few others too I'm sure but I think if just actors, most likely only 4 to 5 actors  were in Granada together. Others probably didnt stay as long as HB, PSH, Sec Seo & Villain Cha.

Anyway thinking HB & PSH spending weekends together made me happy, even if they're just friends.

PSH was really being cute to HB, he was being mischief teasing her yet sweet to her at the same time.

https://youtu.be/6nAMcqxmfoA

• Like 3

@lxands 100% agree. Now we know why chemistry is palpable not only with the leads but with Sec Seo and Dr. Cha as well. I hope those special memory and beautiful friendship stays with them forever. 

In an article, Shinhye revealed,

“The souvenir I got from Granada was the freedom to be just be myself. I could take in all the sights and the scenery. The weather was beautiful, the colors in Granada are enhanced somehow. It was great for the sight, hearing and touch,”

“We went to the same school so he is my sunbae (senior). We met for the first time in Spain. On weekends, we couldn’t shoot because of local reasons. We got to spend time in weekend. I am the youngest person in this team. I was worried about that. But Hyun-bin made sure that there was nothing to worry about. He made sure we can talk about work over beer,”

As for Hyun Bin,
“Granada was very relaxed.  Everything was slow-paced.  It allowed me to approach this project with thought and more depth. It allowed me to get relaxed and the members of the local staff were amazing.  They taught us how to enjoy our life and that was our biggest take away.”

cr: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/315820/park-shin-hyes-and-hyun-bins-memories-of-the-alhambra/

Actor Min Jinwoong (Sec Seo) made a reference to this "weekend bonding moments" when he said Shinhye was like an old soul.  

cr: yysy_

• Like 4

Here is more MOA post drama interviews, its just some bits of the casts thoughts - https://twitter.com/i/moments/1093330274530836480

I do feel that I werent the only one whom didnt like the open ending. 

Another BTS vid that I loved making me only wish for more :joy:

tumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo1_400.giftumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo3_r1_400.giftumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo4_r1_400.gif

I notice many male actors using manner legs - such a gentleman :heart:

This is the cutest part 

tumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo5_r1_400.giftumblr_pjhxpmqN261vqfmslo6_r1_400.gif

Then he too steps back :sweatingbullets:

tumblr_inline_pjhxr8XcUx1rf46i7_540.gif

cr. captainjoonki in tumblr

PSH is shy whenever they have to be standing so close together. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Thanks for the interview compilation @Kasmic :D MJW is cute everytime he talked/fanboying about HB:wub:

I watched HB's The Snow Queen, starting Worlds Within, haven't started Pinocchio, but end up missing magical couple even more:tears:

• Like 4

@hyuuhikari have you seen Doctor's..thats so good. PSH nailed that role and I guess thats why many of her fans (me included and maybe even PSH herself) were disappointed in her role in MOTA. To me the writer just REALLY underestimated her ability. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@hyuuhikari have you seen Doctor's..thats so good. PSH nailed that role and I guess thats why many of her fans (me included and maybe even PSH herself) were disappointed in her role in MOTA. To me the writer just REALLY underestimated her ability.

I have finished that one, actually I've replayed Doctors multiple times:wub:

I often replayed dramas where I can enjoy the sad scenes and crying with the characters (I almost always cry when watching something sad or touching even it if it's animal farm videos lol).

But I couldn't in MOA, because I actually found those scenes suffocating(?) rather than sad (although still sad), not good for the heart:sweatingbullets: (like the dungeon scene when zombie Seo first made appearance)

It's like you're actually really hurting inside but only one or two tears roll down your face instead of bawling your eyes out:cry:

Edited by hyuuhikari
  • Like 3

Happy Love Month sweethearts! 

Awww...It's weekend, that means MoA recaps during 8-9pm here in my zone :w00t:...sadly no more 

@Kasmic you're not alone. In fact majority are left high & dry with MoA's ending :( 

Those bts are the prelude only...and I'm smiling like an idiot already bwahahaha 

@hyuuhikari the mv hasn't been posted yet, thanks for sharing! Doctors is an inspiring human drama. I had fun with @Kasmic and the rest of the "patients or caregivers" in it's thread during the run:wub: I cherished those moments. I know you would like Pinocchio and Darling couple too but take you time watching your current kdrama ;)

To be that close & got stared at by Hyun Bin. Props to Shinhye for surviving those eye contact, gentle & passionate kisses:wub:

Missing Yoo Jinwoo & Jung Heejoo so much :tears: When are we going to see them again???:sweatingbullets:

2b1d2c3e-a640-4761-bfe8-fe2b3320e15a.gif

994A86505C4CA9FD08

tumblr_pla2okt8os1vqfmslo8_r1_400.gif

ctto: owner/ nevfel/ captainjoongki

• Like 4
  • Love 1

those stares and kisses from Hyun Bin even the way his fingers move and how he caress Shinhye's hair look extremely gentle and passionate from my biased fangirl perspective:wub:

2b1d2c3e-a640-4761-bfe8-fe2b3320e15a.gif

994A86505C4CA9FD08

tumblr_pla2okt8os1vqfmslo8_r1_400.gif

ctto: owner/ nevfel/ captainjoongki

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/8/2019 at 3:41 PM, Kasmic said:

This is the cutest part 

Then he too steps back :sweatingbullets:

cr. captainjoonki in tumblr

PSH is shy whenever they have to be standing so close together. 

How could she not be shy or flustered when Hyun Bin was looking at her that way, lol?

The funny thing is, they only asked him to take just one step but he took more than one while staring intensely at Shinhye hehe.

Also, this is my first time posting here (hi). And here's a friendly reminder to sign the petition for Season 2. Thank you :D

https://change.org/p/netflix-memories-of-the-alhambra-season-2

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 4

hello @gets0meair! Welcome to Magical couple thread ;)

well, she's sort of flustered in a way taking step back ahahaha

On 2/9/2019 at 10:19 PM, hyuuhikari said:

those stares and kisses from Hyun Bin even the way his fingers move and how he caress Shinhye's hair look extremely gentle and passionate from my biased fangirl perspective:wub:

and they seemed extremely " real & feeling the moment"  :sweatingbullets::crazy: I give up! ahahaha

ctto

Alhambra02-00101.jpg

Alhambra02-00100.jpg

Alhambra02-00120.jpg

cr: tvN

• Like 3