[Drama 2019] My Prettiest Daughter In The World/ Mother of Mine, 세상에서 제일 예쁜 내 딸

larus

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

How much longer with this drama? Its like a daily drama but twice a week!

It`s loooong. Until  September 8. We`ll have another 30 episodes. OMG!

Does anyone have the raw video link please? I am awake and curious about WJ and MH. But can't be bothered to watch the whole crying non- stop IS again. Gosh what a wet blanket of a mother. The whole lot of maternal relatives sounds like an emotional and financial drain.

I can't even find the raw episodes online. Nvm saw the preview. If MH is crying to WJ that and asking why they can't like each other that means tonight is a bust still.

Bye guys.

The WJ scene was kind of touching.

However I want to slap the new Marketing manager. Nakasan hiring is one thing but the outright physical abuse and bullying is too much for me to handle. If so was Asst team leader Park I would post all this on SNS before resigning. It's making my blood boil.

I like the MR/MS scene, just like the earlier MR/DB phone call scene. 

These are emotional and touching. KSY's emotional scenes are really good. The PD/writer are good at inserting little episodes like these that will touch you.

22 minutes ago, melissa_lee said:

what is the "concept of hate watching"?

(Hate watching:definition--noun

the activity of watching a television program for the sake of the enjoyment derived from mocking or criticizing it.

"it was the year that hate-watching became our national pastime")

1-I've never hate watched before. But I've investment so much time in that other  drama and it is so bad in an attempt to be  goodness knows what I can't give it up so I hate watch and lament the loss of so much potential.

2- I wouldn't post hate watch observations because it would ruin the drama for folks who still enjoy it.

Mother of Mine OST part 9

Sul Ha Yoon - Flowers bloom like the spring of my life

Spoiler

Lyrics Raw translation

The sun shines down.

Shaken like a reed

Life just looked at me

Somewhere

Young dreamy days

It is a long memory

Life has been pushed by time

Where am I now

My life, the years have passed

I have sorrow in the wind

Before the end of the day

The flowers bloom like the spring of my life.

Have a hard day

I can laugh now

My way through my breath

I'm going to rest now.

My life that sounded my heart

I have passed many stories

My life, the years have passed

I have sorrow in the wind

6 hours ago, melissa_lee said:

I like the MR/MS scene, just like the earlier MR/DB phone call scene. 

These are emotional and touching. KSY's emotional scenes are really good. The PD/writer are good at inserting little episodes like these that will touch you.

I agree, she is really tops in the emotional delivery scenes, with wavering voice and a catch in it. 

It's good they made up but why is MS bringing up 'blood' relations all the time? Is she and MH any closer. Tsk tsk..

:cry: I am guilty of hate watching 'unknown woman', not that it was my aim but I have a bad habit of wanting to know how the drama turns out finally. So I kept watching FF mostly. Even with short viewing, I found it hilarious. I am a hate watcher. :dissapointed_relieved:

Woo Jin should marry me and live happily ever after :wub:  I skip most scenes and watch his stuff every week lol. The stylist is doing a good job because I love his outfits. Same goes to Peter, Mi Ri and CEO's young wife. Fashion on point!

The girls' mom reminds me of Mrs. Bennet from Pride & Prejudice (Jane Austen's novel). Her only goal in life is to get her daughters married :D I think the mom should let the daughters be and find her own happiness 

If anyone has the raw link could they post please? The normal sites only post subbed episodes. And I can't be bothered waiting. I just skip the parts I dislike and just want to watch the raw before bedtime that's all. 

I really can't take IS and her martyred expressions. Plus SJ turned me off after the men interview interrogation debacle. How presumptuous as a mother.

I just want to see how WJ progresses now. That's literally the main reason. The rest can all get stoned drunk and cry and I don't care.

MS has a kindergarten aged child. For the life of me can't work out why the heck she hasn't thought of childcare before having kids. The parents are totally incompetent. If everyone has the same issues as her no one would be working. Cos it appears that they didn't plan ahead before having kids.

Woohoo it was good today. You guys should listen to the SJ with her 2 daughters scenes. Even the Chairman scene.

What a load of good crap. Lol. It was makjang done well. I have to to to work but am chuckling thinking of what I heard. Lordie it was funny. I have never heard such a long winded confession before from WJ and MH. That was so overboard it was funny.

MH dressed like a Swiss alpine outfit just made me die. I mean dressed like a male version of Heidi.

I hope TJ will be the first person to find out the truth between MR and IS, it could be better if SJ will reveal it and it'll be best also if the revelation will happen on next episode!

10 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

MS has a kindergarten aged child. For the life of me can't work out why the heck she hasn't thought of childcare before having kids. The parents are totally incompetent. If everyone has the same issues as her no one would be working. Cos it appears that they didn't plan ahead before having kids.

I thought the same! But then i remembered that in the earlier episodes MS's mother in law told them to move near them so that it would be easier once they had kids...i think MS and her husband relied on that and when that didn't fall through, they overly relied on MS's mother and then now it's all gone to crap and they're unprepared.

Poor IS, surrounded by a nasty mother, two parasitic brothers and their families... really as if I can't see that the writer is turning her into a self sacrificing daughter/sister. For 30 years, she gave them money, bailed them out of tight spots, that is not enough? Oh why am I watching this?

That idiot MH...

Archived