Follow that train!

Lmangla

Ep 12

Jh wakes up once more ,He doesn't know what he actually did or what SR have forced him to do. He stare out to the window in a daze, finding himself in a room. then the police came and arrested him.

*Hint: EH used to be a attorney *

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 14

"No, im his attorney," EH now standing in front of them at the police station.

JH has to make a quick hard decision. Two, no! JH shake his head. One, only one beautiful girl for me.

Empress eyes get wider when she sees EH and realizes who she was.

"Are you sure you can beat me?" Catriona says to EH. She gives her miss universe pose.

"Are you sure you want to try ME?!" EH gives her manly-ready-to-fight pose.

Edited version again.

Ep16

Sung Rok wakes up...behind bars.

"Ya! Get me out. Im a prince. No one can do this to me. Get me out." he yels and yels.

Suddenly he starts to remember what happened last night. He came home late and drunk and tell the truth.

"Andwae! No, no. Get me out of here! Lawyer, i need a lawyer! Get me a lawyer!" SR keeps yelling like crazy.

Note:

Just in case no one continue after this, consider it as the end.

Sorry for the twist/cut short abruptly. This is what happen when a writer wannabe faces deadline and went blank.

thanks everyone for peeking, participating, reading and laughing all along at the first event of the year.

@Sejabin @sava2sava @angelangie @dotonly @mouse007 @staygold @triplem @Berou @stargazer187 @kokodus @lynne22 @ebullient @USAFarmgirl @sushilicious @nohamahamoud2002 @Dhakra @ktcjdrama @PororoQueen   .. hope our silent readers had fun as well! :)

looks like all our drama watching was not a waste. if for some reason, we are called to do a writing exercise, we can! hahahaha.... :lol:...

see you all soon at the next event! :joy:

sneak peek:

hqdefault.jpg&key=0ecf7775a60aa3c3053343

On 1/11/2019 at 2:02 PM, staygold said:

Edit: OMG! I can't even back read and understand anymore! :lol: Keep going you guys! The writers of kdramas are going to lose their jobs soon!

:sweatingbullets:Omg too! Hahaha... i cant 'follow this train' too (crazier than the train in MOA ops ops)

bObOqC7.jpg

*for illustration purpose*:P

On 1/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Sejabin said:

ep 9

it was raining and it supposedly cold inside the room.. 

but Eun Hye's lips are too red.. too tantalize.. Ji Hoon could not ignore.. the taste of it for once.. just for once.. so he pressed his lips on Eun Hye's.. softly..

NB: can I continue this one? if it's me it will be VERY HOT. WKKWKWKWKWWKKW 

or I will call @supergal99 baby come in here.. it's 2019.. please continue the series LOL :joy:

*whisper* ah... sorray late reply:P Happy 2019 to u!!

o..kay... o..kay...continue continue - ep. 9 epilogue ::w00t:

ndA7DZP.jpg

insert thunder / lightning:

:glasses: ok chill juz for fun ya

** dont kill me event organiser heeee**

• Lmangla unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Pale dotonly (in shock), "I cant believe it. The...the DP..." 

Dark blue dotonly (smirk), "Just accepted it. Arent you glad that now I, dotonly...have color?"

Pale dotonly, "I will accepted but you dont have to be so mean!"

Dark blue dotonly, "Rules dear...rules. Now leave! I wont allowed two dotonly existed. (Evil laugh) Ahahahahaha..."

Once upon a day:

Dark blue dotonly (in a sweet voice), "here kitty, kitty, kitty..."

Pale dotonly, "thats not a kitty anymore. Its a big cat now."

DB dotonly, "alright then. (Change to a deep voice), here caty, caty, caty..."

Archived