Follow that train!

Lmangla

what a cliffhanger @mouse007 -- can she have a future? question!

well it is time for me to head to bed. for those on the other side of the world where the sun is up or if you are night owl, do continue the story...

tomorrow morning @sushilicious will kick off a new story. wonder how it will turn out, lets have fun then! :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choo Choo! The second train is here :) *Gooooong, if you know what I mean hahaha*

Leading Roles

Male Lead : Ji Hoon

Female Lead : Eun Hye

Occupation(Life)

Ji Hoon is a chaebol who disliked living under the royal family after a childhood incident that happened to him.

Eun Hye is a Café barista who was once an attorney but lost her job due to Ji Hoon’s family

General Synopsis 

Ji Hoon wanted a life that everyone doesn’t want. He wanted to be freed from his family, that is when he met Eun Hye. Meanwhile, One of Ji Hoon’s Most trusted family member plans to remove Ji Hoon from the family inheritance and take it as his own. Only Eun Hye could stop it and save Ji Hoon from losing everything. But how will she do it?

EP1

Ji Hoon enters a café and was greeted by Eun Hye. Ji Hoon orders a cup of cold coffee and he waited for it. Eun Hye comes over with the order and loses her balance falling forward on to Ji Hoon, their lips matches and the coffee spills over them…

Ep 3

The next morning Ji Hoon came back to the coffee shop, and gave an cold face when he sees Eun Hye again. 

He gave his order and then went to an empty table to read the newspaper. 

Eun Hye went to his table and say.. "Hi, sorry about yesterday! :) "

Ji Hoon : "......."

Eun Hye : "It was clumsly of me hehe, so I have never seen you here before, did you just move to the area?"

Ji Hoon : "Yes" he coldly replied....... 

Eun Hye gave a cute laugh and say... "Then, don't forget to come here often hehe...." and then sauntered off happily.... 

Strangely after she's gone, Ji Hoon gave a quiet laugh and and say.. "What a strange girl....." and then fondly remember yesterday's kiss and her touching his six packs :phew:

----------------

@mouse007 :wub: ahhh that was a lovely and sad cliffhanger ending

Ahahahaha... does this one gave enough rom com vibe?? LOL 

EP 4

Ji Hoon heads home and notices his mother who is watching him with a stern look.

"Where were you? Are you at that cafe again?" His mother asked.

Ji Hoon nods unwillingly.

"How many times have i told you" Mother was forced to stop after Ji hoon barged in.

"Mother! I hate this life! Why can't i just be a normal person!?Rather then just this rich kid!"

Ep 5

"I'll married...

The dining room went silent all of a sudden. All eyes were looking at JH.

...only to someone i choose," JH said calmly, raised from his seat and walked away.

The morning air feels heater than it should be...

Lol I’m getting the impression that abs are pretty important in any drama. :joy:

Ep 6:

From a young age, Ji Hoon knew his marriage would probably be set for him. He was aware of the lofty position he held and the importance of marrying into a family considered equivalent to his. He didn’t care who his family chose... that is, until he met Eun Hye, the pretty girl he can’t stop thinking about. 

He’d been dropping by the coffee shop more frequently coming up with different excuses as to why he was there. But in reality he just wanted to be able to see her.. the girl whose touch made her unforgettable. His abs still tingle at the thought of her touch...

He’s at the coffee shop again, pretending not to care but he’s secretly watching her work. 

Meanwhile, Eun Hye’s bestfriend - Shi Hoo - drops by, gives her a smile and teases her. He’s the neighbourhood oppa, who’s always had feelings for Eun Hye but he’s never told her. 

Shi Hoo: “ya, you’re always here working! I never get to see you anymore!”

Eun Hye: “you know I love this place and I need the money”

Shi Hoo: “why don’t I pick you up after work and we can go back to my place?”

Ji Hoon who’s been watching and listening couldn’t help it anymore so he yells: “What do you mean go back to your place?!” 

Both Eun Hye and Shi Hoo stare at him in surprise....

Ep 7

"She was belong to me, and i want her back," SH says.

"Ya, Shi Hoo oppa!..." EH yels at him. "Please listen to me..." she say in panic to JH but cant finished her words cos JH walk out from that place in a flash.

Shi Hoo only smiling at JH reactions. What he meant by EH was belong to him was her working at his law firm before.

Edited version.

Ep 8:

Ji Hoo is so angry thinking about Shi Hoo and Eun Hye that he just walks in the rain and ends up drinking in a soju tent. 

Ji Hoo: “How can I fall for such a simple woman like her? And “Shi Hoo oppa?!” Ya! She has to be joking right?!” 

Eun Hye to Shi Hoo: “Ya! Why did you say that?”

She takes off her apron and starts running the rain looking for Ji Hoo. She goes up and down the street and finally spots him drunk at the soju tent. 

Eun Hye: “why did you drink so much?”

Ji Hoo: “why do you care? Shouldn’t you be with your oppa?”

Ji Hoo tries to stand but falls and Eun Hye catches him. She struggles to support his weight as she helps him into a taxi. They go back to his place and she helps him take off his coat and shoes...

Ji Hoo trips and they both fall on the bed...

dun dun dun....

I’m curious to see what the next person will come up with!! Hahaha

dun dun dun :joy::tounge_wink:

@dotonly you can decide that! You can make him live alone or live at home with his family. His destiny lies in your hands. Kekekeke

Maybe he has his own palace? You know like in those K dramas where the royal family lives together but each member has his/her own house/palace ...  lol 

ep 10

Ji Hoon wakes up and finds that out he was out cold asleep on the street and there was a nice fluffy kitty sleeping next to him. omo, was that whole episode of going home with eun hye just a dream? he goes back to the palace and the guards are shocked. everyone starts shouting and the royal guard comes out, bows, apologizes and then handcuffs him! call the police they say! Ji Hoon is confused. what's going on? what happened? and as he is shuttled off to the police station, he looks at an ad for a drama that is airing where his company was one of the sponsors. but why is there an ad when it is not yet airing? in panic, he asks around him, "what day is it? what month is it?" ... the police officer yells "january" ... how did Ji Hoon lose 3 months?????

LOLOL I had to delete my episode as well because by the time I refreshed the page, I realized it didn’t fit the story anymore. :joy:

I’m off to bed in my side of the world! Can’t wait to read all of your episodes when I log back in. 

Ep 11

3 months ago...

When EH walks towards JH at a drink place, she sees 2 men took him into a car by force.

EH tries to follow the car but she run out of breath. She can only watch the car getting far each second.

"Hello cousin, im going to have fun with you," Sung Rok gives his wide evil smile to JH that now lies unconcious before him. SR want JH to do bad thing by hipnotizing/brainwash him so JH wont remember anything.

Edit: add brainwash. Hope that wont hurt JH.

19 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I just know that wang shik hair is long WKKWKWEKEKKWWKWKKWKWKWWK :joy:

Ok, I just know his abs are glorious and his deodorant is useless to cover his fisherman's scent! :lol:

I am going to write whatever cos I lost the plot after page 3!! :P Did anyone write the first kiss scenario yet?!

Edit: OMG! I can't even back read and understand anymore! :lol: Keep going you guys! The writers of kdramas are going to lose their jobs soon!

Spoiler

newtankard.gif

1 minute ago, staygold said:

Ok, I just know his abs are glorious and his deodorant is useless to cover his fisherman's scent! :lol:

I am going to write whatever cos I lost the plot after page 3!! :P Did anyone write the first kiss scenario yet?!

We r on new story now

Archived