Follow that train!

Lmangla

It is a new year! so what fun can we have as a community? so this event was inspired by a suggestion from @sushilicious.... have you ever played this game in school where people would pass around notes and keep adding to it to make this nonsensical story? and after class ended, the note would be read and it would be a hilarious riotous mess? so we are going to play a version of that.

At the start of the day, I will post a one line for synopsis. and the next person can add a line for ep 2 synopsis. and the following can add a line for ep 3 synopsis. and so on... till we reach ep 16 - the standard for any week day drama. it can be any genre, add new characters... as long it all has a flow! shall we see what fun story we can cook up?

17.gif?w=560

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, angelangie said:

lols if making one up that sounds interesting we see how everyone ideas jives :D 

it can be really hilarious and very unpredictable.. depends on folks mood and how each one adds to the previous line...

5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Count me in @Lmangla  Also I think it's better if we make up our own.. Most dramas thats aired are not to everybody taste..

so true.. feel like the old dramas had a really sticky quality. these days, I forget most dramas after I finish watching. or maybe, my brain is slowing down? kekeke...

I'm so going to add a (in your eyes evil) second lead! Shi-Ho Style! Be prepared!

And at the end @sushilicious has to make it into a movie. :D

Just how much do we have to write? Just one sentence everytime or a small text?

Do we add only 1 line?

So if there are 16 or more of us playing, we'll get through 1 drama in a day! LOL and then do we just keep re-starting every time we reach 16 eps?

This is going to be hilarious! Can't wait!!!!

giphy.gif

sorry, am a bit late this morning.... alright chingus, here we go! @lynne22  @Berou  @ebullient  @kokodus  @sushilicious  @Dhakra  @staygold  @sava2sava  @USAFarmgirl  @angelangie  @stargazer187  @nohamahamoud2002   @mouse007  @triplem  @dotonly

character chart:

lead boy: wang shik

lead girl: sunny

(yes my empress dignity friends, am being lazy with coming up with new names. but this isn't our rocky bear.^_^  @Dhakra ~ you can add a small line or text. but no essay! :D ; it can be any genre and you can add new characters as you go along; we can also get an extension depending on how the story goes! hahahah...feel free to jump in even if your name isn't tagged here -- anyone in soompi can play!l lets have fun chingus )

general synopsis: wang shik is a fisherman from the island of magic. sunny unlike her name is a depressed heiresss whose family is fighting with her for inheritance. on a holiday, these two meet and find a new fate but is it enough to save them?

ep 1 synopsis: sunny hates fish but her secretary is sick. so she goes to wet/open market to buy some meat to make soup. wang shik trips into her and they both crash and fall into ice and fish.

@Lmangla Is this episode 2?

Based on their first meeting basis, It gave a bad impression on Wang Shik. Sunny Notices Wang Shik and she runs away shyly, leaving Wang Shik wondering else where

Correct me if im wrong @dotonly It goes by episodes 

@Lmangla You can go up to 20 too :ph34r:

lol @dotonly.... yea @sushilicious ~ we are writing the synopsis by episodes as it would take too long if we are writing full story no? so we can make up whatever we want.. like if we are in horror mode, we could say ep 2: there was a ghost in one of the fish and it jumped into sunny's body. now the ghost is threatening sunny to jump into sea where wang shik rescues her...

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

lol @dotonly.... yea @sushilicious ~ we are writing the synopsis by episodes as it would take too long if we are writing full story no? so we can make up whatever we want.. like if we are in horror mode, we could say ep 2: there was a ghost in one of the fish and it jumped into sunny's body. now the ghost is threatening sunny to jump into sea where wang shik rescues her...

OOOO PARK IL DO VIBE HAHAHAHAHHA  Waiting or someone to continue Ep 3 

7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @sushilicious ~ that was just funny example of ep 2; please do a saner/makjang version of ep 2. am curious to see how two leads can meet in market over fish and what would happen to them....

Alright.

EP2 Sunny falls to the ground, Wang Shik notices her. Sunny who is in her own world, looks at all the fishes that she hated, she jumps in anger complaining about all those 'dirty' fishes (Like Crazy). Wang Shik watches over silently as he gives a slight grin. He stretch his hand over to Sunny, and Sunny notices him and slap him with the fish, the two look at each other for a moment, before sunny looks away. Wang Shik squats down and looks at her with a smile. She runs away as a fish is still on her back.

Archived