[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

10 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 Esther knows a snake when she sees one lol Takes one to know one. And Aera having major issues with her future psycho in law lmao The way she was talking back and glaring at Aera. 

From the clips, today really looks good. 

Indeed:joy:. AR always has a problem with her daughter in laws lol:mrgreen:. It's funny how her in laws are all out to get her:sweat:. The good news for AR though is HY won't be able to become her daughter in law lol.

Today and yesterday's episodes were good. It's like the drama is back to normality :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Meh for that next drama. I only like the female lead on there. 

I don't know any of them except some veteran actors. I prefer shorter drama. This one is another 100. Giving it a miss too. I will likely choose a Chinese drama (mainland or Taiwan) next & hopefully with soompi forum for the fun.

I still wanna know what happena in the end.  But so annoying that Esther is up and about.  She should be in jail!  The Aura family is really weied for still having her around.  I just want Aera, Namjun, and Esther to be punished.  And why does the Aura family get stuck with evil daughters in law? Sigh...

well, I hope there will be no deaths at the end. I don't feel good when a drama ends with death :( 

prison is enough

actually because the drama is so provocative, I am watching episode 84 on TV, because I can't stand watching the new episodes daily on the laptop. Arghhh. I don't like SH in the wig :joy: she looks so funny. I'd rather watch 5 episodes late than having my blood pressure rise high. It is really so ridiculous :w00t:

I am sure now that next week SH will regain her memory.

Full episode was even better lol

So they removed her scar. I never understood why they didnt do that with PSH, but I guess NJ was trying to be smarter this time. But unless her whole kidney grew back or they gave her new one, she can check the kidney thing at an hospital. Right now, she still refuses to check her fingerprints or do a DNA test. So I guess they are not worried. 

Hae Young said that they got the investment money from loan sharks smh So the money wasn't even their company's money to begin with. I'm still trying to understand this revenge plan. So SH knows all that dirt. What they gonna do when she remembers?? And what about the adoptive parents? They would have to be in on it, but then how the heck they don't know they got money from loan sharks? Plot holes everywhere.

Esther still the same. Trying to use Dori to get money out of Aera. Does she even have any left? Isn't she staying at a hotel and not a house or apartment? NJ just dropped her off back there when they have like three rooms and a sofa lmao Her cringing at the fact that she has to kiss up to Hae Young.

Why would NJ/HY link up arms like that in public? Esther got their numbers. And did she really call HY out like that at the dinner table? Lol

Uri San Ha was mostly in la la land today. It hasn't even been months and probably barely a week since she's been back and she's already like that. No wonder PSH is so confident. The devil may work hard, but PSH works harder lol

I laughed  when fake sister was ranting about her absence at the meeting and she was out there not listening and thinking of her mom and husband. Then later she goes "Oh my heart was beating hard today" and err wrong man to be thinking about, Oh Jemma! 

Did Esther spill the soup on purpose? That's the only part I'm not sure about. How the heck did PSH pull that necklace so quick? It just looked orchestrated. She could have changed in the bathroom. Why go all the way to his room? Lol and her asking if the clothes were her size. Sister, please!

I didn't notice the first time, but she closed her eyes before he even made a move. I bet she thought he was gonna go for the lips. Rethink your life, girl! Lol Funniest part *besides of her hair/wig looking mess over a forehead kiss* is that when NJ ruined the moment, she never moved from her spot and was still standing besides PSH lol I mean NJ had to drag her out literally for her to move. 

They send Gun with his cousin away so he wouldn't see amnesia mommy, yet amnesia mommy who keeps claiming she's not his mom was looking for him as soon as she got there lol How is she taking a "dead" woman's kid to her place if she's so sure of her identity? Are you trying to score points with his dad or what? Gun is the perfect cockblocker anyway. PSH is smart to let it happen, but at the same time, having both wife and kid around psychos is eeks.  At least San Dal sent pics of the separate beds to PSH lol SH stays faithful till the end. 

@newyee It really is. Aera was in prison for like 5 seconds it seems, and she is still a viper. 

@cherriesblue Yeah I don't think Esther will be getting any kind of punishment besides SH being the most favored grand daughter in law. She will still live in luxury and being fed and being the nanny so lol

@chrissydiva  Today's EP was indeed better than the previous ones. You made me laugh with San Ha comment lol. If only NJ knew how San Ha fall in love with LSH in seconds, he won't be able to handle it:mrgreen:. The way she was expecting that kiss was something :sweatingbullets:. You would think she was starving for years lol. She is falling for her husband all over again:joy:. She is done for even before she gets her memory back lol:mrgreen::joy:

I realized later when LSH and NJ finished their talking that San Ha was still standing there lol:joy:. I think she was still in La la land:mrgreen:. It was funny and interesting when LSH said San Ha is gonna kill NJ when she regains her memories lol. You know what I was imagining that moment, San Ha running NJ over the car:naughty::yum:.

Chingu, I think it was intentional considering the fact that LSH even prepared that necklace for her. 

They say some people never change and unfortunately Esther is one of them. It was funny how AR didn't fall for her BS lol. Dori looks fed up with his mom's lies. He will be happy when his uncle puts his mom in charge of the gallery soon lol. 

Look how happy she is in the preview with Gun. I won't be surprised if she shows up at the Park's house everyday lol. Hopefully NJ and HY are not stupid enough to mess with Gun because that's the day she is gonna kill someone for real:sweat_smile:.

I really feel that NJ is "more sinned against than sinning". I hope he repents, although it is farfetched :tears:

Spoiler

Ps: The quote "More sinned against than sinning" is from Shakespeare's King Lear. :tears: I am so sad and sorry for him.

I watched mainly because I enjoyed Jin Tae-Hyun's acting. I strongly hope he wins the KBS awards. He is amazing.

I remember my first impression when I saw the trailer, I disliked Esther and AR very much. I decided not to watch, but then by chance I was watching episode 14, I started getting curious and started watching, because I wasn't able to make up the motives of the characters, I got intrigued and that made me want to continue watching.

Just got the time to watch the new episode while enjoying pink gin and popcorn and certainly was not disappointed :lol: I definitely think Esther spilling the soup was planned it could have not been an accident knowing Esther and PSH pulling out that necklace you go boy, Kim Nam Joon being furious was hilarious I mean she will probably end up getting her memories back she already remembered what happened with Gun before she was kidnapped I can’t wait till she remembers it all, even in her heart she know PSH is the one to make her heart beat fast loved it when she was expecting a kiss on the lips she even closed her eyes while with Kim Nam Joon she just pushes him away rejection ooops :joy: Esther is always going to look out for herself that’s for sure but no one can deny she is good at acting and reading people like, overall loved the episode could someone please post the preview tried looking on YouTube can’t find it :dissapointed_relieved:

26 minutes ago, Greta Masalskyte said:

Just got the time to watch the new episode while enjoying pink gin and popcorn and certainly was not disappointed :lol: I definitely think Esther spilling the soup was planned it could have not been an accident knowing Esther and PSH pulling out that necklace you go boy, Kim Nam Joon being furious was hilarious I mean she will probably end up getting her memories back she already remembered what happened with Gun before she was kidnapped I can’t wait till she remembers it all, even in her heart she know PSH is the one to make her heart beat fast loved it when she was expecting a kiss on the lips she even closed her eyes while with Kim Nam Joon she just pushes him away rejection ooops :joy: Esther is always going to look out for herself that’s for sure but no one can deny she is good at acting and reading people like, overall loved the episode could someone please post the preview tried looking on YouTube can’t find it :dissapointed_relieved:

Chingu, go back to page 65 and you will see a link.  @nohamahamoud2002 posted it on Friday:).

@Greta Masalskyte lol Yeah Friday's episode definitely made up for some of my frustration. It would have made sense if the plan was just from Hae Young since she didn't witness PSH/SH relationship, but NJ witnessed it. He knows that amnesia or whatever doesn't change anything. Why did he think it would be different? His arrogance and whatever complex he has toward PSH will be his downfall again. He really need to remember PSH is not his dead brother. This Park  has a brain lol That's why I like PSH approach is different than what SH did. He's more calculating and laid back. He knows his wife. He knew she ain't gonna last. And boy, did she not. She probably gonna be looking for the next Exit if they are ever alone. 

Yeah with NJ, she's like "Go away, Satan! Not today!" everytime he tries to get too close. Even with amnesia, he can't get her heart. Lol Rejection to the eighteenth power lmao

I just realized but wasn't PSH actually at the gate, so closer to reach the kid? SH was at the car level. Girl really sprint in heels for her son lol I want to see how she's gonna spin taking the kid with her on Monday lol

Archived