[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

13 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

Hey guys, so what happened??? Did SH regain her memory yet? I can't watch right now but manage to get a sneak peek from here forum... Let me know

No, she is still clueless or more like she's ignoring the signs. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did everyone forget that PSH was originally a doctor before he turned into a businessman, he was all about saving lives now he is like nahhh got that fancy suit gotta save my wife from some psychos even if she’s acting like a fool it’s cool :D love how OSH looked scared when her mum was giving her clothes and was inviting her have lunch that little witch had to ruin it all ugh hate HY how dare she talk like that with OSH :joy: love good old Esther she even got her son to play the part always up to her old tricks to get what she wants :joy: still can’t how blind OSH is does she not feel that tension with PSH girl open your eyes :crazy: that reunion with PSH and his dad finally they met so happy one good thing finally happened to him!!

Hold up! Wasn't SH riding elevators just fine???? Lol I get the claustrophobia, but she's been in that building riding the elevator with HY and PSH. Funny thing is she gets PTSD when around PSH lol She wants to be hold. Stop playing, girl!

The funniest scene besides PSH calling out his wifey on her heart and pulse racing for him lolol, it was the one after SH saved Gun. I don't know why it cracked me up that NJ is the one who pulled up Gun but PSH was all over SH. I was like "Dude, your kid?" Lol

Hae Young is such a little snot! Why does she talk to SH like that? Isn't she supposed to be her older sister? I did like SH telling her to worry about herself lmao So true

For the parents, they can't just do a DNA without her knowledge. She just gonna say it's fake smh so I'm glad they didnt get her hair. 

SH thinking she might have saved a kid before *even when it's clear that the kid is Gun lol" then PSH trying to give her that hint, but still goes over her head. 

She's really out there pretending nothing happened with PSH. Like the sheer audacity! Then she goes and asked him if this is how he makes his moves on women, but it won't work on her. That last part, the biggest lie! 

7571e9fe749ec441a7b35f23bb3e23ab.gif

And what women is she talking about anyway, did she miss the 15 years old love story? Lol Her telling him she's having a wedding and hightailing out of there. Soo Ho was like "Hell to the NO!" He's about to kidnap her lol At least, he finally met his dad. Does he teleport though? He got to the gallery first and when he came to drop off Gun's clothes, he was right behind them when they left way earlier than him lol Soo Ho is like the brain of the Park. How fast he figured out that Aera had his dad lol 

NJ really thinking holding a wedding with SH under the name Oh Jemma before her memory comes back will help him keep her away from PSH ,nevermind she still won't touch him.

giphy-2.gif

Nam joon is mentally ill..Did he think by formalising the marriage will legalise the fake marriage.?.he is marrying jemma anyway...on paper its Ha Young Sisters.....that woman is sanha..what was his thinking....He just wanted to show off to soo ho i think ..but why..he only cheating to himself everyone except sanha knows the truth.....so ho knows that women is his wife..his women...he will definitely claim back his wife once she got her memory back..and san ha will also ran to soo ho once she got he memory's...the marriage is fake as will always be fake..SO WHAT THE HELL THE WRITER TRYING TO DO?? This is just challenging our bright brain..i feel stupid coz still watching this just to know what happen to the story...its stupid...but writer succeed to grab our attention......

Exhausted how much more stupid can this story can be..... 13 more episode to go....to WRITER NIM..He should end NAM JOON TO BE IN MENTAL HOSPITAL,,or DIE,,if not all this clues he shows to  us on how mentally ill he is is useless!!

@lu09Yeah something needs to happen. They can't have her regaining her memory at the last episode. So hopefully that wedding will be it or like you said, throw her whole body into that sea again lol

She is even regretting that whole wedding thing. Did you see how she was walking like she was going to her execution when NJ called her about PSH's dad? She said she was heading to the dress shop and didn't sound thrilled. She only agreed to stick it to PSH and thinking that it will help her heart rate. Good luck with that, girlfriend!

50 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09Yeah something needs to happen. They can't have her regaining her memory at the last episode. So hopefully that wedding will be it or like you said, throw her whole body into that sea again lol

She is even regretting that whole wedding thing. Did you see how she was walking like she was going to her execution when NJ called her about PSH's dad? She said she was heading to the dress shop and didn't sound thrilled. She only agreed to stick it to PSH and thinking that it will help her heart rate. Good luck with that, girlfriend!

I just finished watching the EP with subs. I still want to throw her into the sea lol:mrgreen:. She only agreed to the stupid wedding because she wanted to prove a point to LSH:expressionless:. Look at how it backfired:crazy:. Indeed, she looked like she was heading to her execution lol:joy:. I wonder what excuse she was gonna cook up if her father in law didn't have an episode:unamused:. By the way chingu, these morons HY and NJ are waiting to get killed lol. How stupid could they be to put everything on San Ha's name? She can easily screw them up when she gets her memory back:expressionless:

Ohh Esther, she came a long way. Look at how smart she became to delete the call history right away lol:joy:. I was laughing when she was telling her sob story to AR. Only this time, she is telling the truth lol:sweat_smile:. But I have to say, LSH knows her well now to get her to do his dirty work lol:mrgreen:. Esther may not end up in jail but the fact that she will be mistreated in that house for the rest of her life should be enough. Not to mention, LSH may have promised to give her the gallery, however I don't think he will give her full authority. 

NJ is the nuttiest person I have ever seen. He is totally delusional and has the mistaken thought that SH was his first when it is totally WRONG! SH was LSH's first and always will be. I have no words for a man that would take a woman just because he liked her and she never gave him the time of day and hated his guts. He would rather kill her then let her live her life. Since that didn't work then he would rather let her stay away from her family, her child and her husband by encouraging her amnesia so she can be with him instead of doing the right thing.  If that is his love SH is right to run as far away as she can from him even without her memory. NJ's sense of right and wrong is totally warped. 

Now he tries a bogus marriage to keep the woman by his side when he can tell the woman looks at him as if he has the plague. He is sad in a way but totally crazy and selfish. 

Is this drama ending this week hopefully?

5 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

NJ is the nuttiest person I have ever seen. He is totally delusional and has the mistaken thought that SH was his first when it is totally WRONG! SH was LSH's first and always will be. I have no words for a man that would take a woman just because he liked her and she never gave him the time of day and hated his guts. He would rather kill her then let her live her life. If that is his love SH is right to run as far away as she can from him even without her memory. 

Now he tries a bogus marriage to keep the woman by his side when he can tell the woman looks at him as if he has the plague. He is sad in a way but totally crazy and selfish. 

Is this drama ending this week hopefully?

@Ldy GmermThis will end on May 31,  a total of 103 ep  we have 14 left.  Writer nim is busy with fillers ep:lol:

Archived