[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

1 hour ago, jessboii25 said:

Still... I'm quite disturbed with the fact that SH & NJ been married for a year. Many things could've happen during that one whole year ( if u get what I mean ). With NJ sweet talking and pure innocent acting  skill  and also love SH, Anything might happen.. sob sob

I don't think the writer is that twisted. NJ didn't force SH to kiss him, unlike Esther's ways with LSH.

It is clear that NJ and SH have separate beds, and she isn't responsive to him. In the car, when he tried holding her hand, she took it away. He just convinced her that they are husband and wife, but nothing actually happened between them, in my opinion.

my guess is the best he could get was the hug scene we saw yesterday. NJ wants SH to love him not by force but by choice. He has abandonment complex. He was hoping that her amnesia would help him making her fall in love with him, but then her heart is not with him at all

if you want to know how NJ felt about SH watch this old episode. It is very enlightening

Spoiler

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From all the comments I will definitely need to go and watch the new episode, wonder how long it will take for SH to remember what happened and the whole personality change too, seems there still a lot of drama ahead :anguished: poor Chan though he only just met his mum and then he lost her, now he sees her again but she doesn’t even remember him 

34 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali @lu09@jessboii25  My reaction to the (thankfully missed) kiss scene was 

I am sure that SH will regain her memory soon, I am not really worried about any development in NJ/SH fake marriage. This is only drama friends, the writer is just creating some suspense for no reason really. Now the left episodes are not many, and the plot needs to be solved.

That new villain girl is so jealous of Kim Nam Joon she wants him all for herself :joy: love CA reaction when she saw OSN and her brother in law was priceless :lol: poor Gun he’s so upset about his mum absolutely devastating I really hope she gets her memory back soon, can’t believe how brainwashed she is :anguished: poor PSH as well he had his face swapped, barely got his child back then his wife dies and reappears now he finds out his uncle killed his mum he really can’t take a break 

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 , @chococarmela , @dulceres @newyee & @lu09

This taking it too far , child heart oh my god I am crying for him :cry:

.. how they gonna explain this to a child :triumph:

@Ameera Ali, exactly the main reason why i am :rage:with this twist.  I know that is drama, but; too much for me take.  :bawling:. I have not seen any ep  since Oh Jemma appearance, few clips and reading/checking this forum.  Thanks Chingu's !!!:blush:

10 minutes ago, dulceres said:

I have not seen any ep  since Oh Jemma appearance, few clips and reading/checking this forum.  Thanks Chingu's !!!:blush:

yes, me too, I watch the YouTube short clips and the preview only. I am sure the plot will be solved soon. The writer is just filling up the left episodes with some strange story. The new characters are really so unnecessary. The yellow suit woman is so queer. LSH's autistic father, the VC killing LSH's mom, SH amnesia is all too much for the left episodes.

Although my heart goes to the poor child Chan, but the child actor is really so talented. I hope we see him soon in another drama, I really love that child so much. @Ameera Ali that cute child's acting skills are far better than the older actors :D

Just to lighten up the sad mood a little, who are your favourite actors and actresses in the drama? I am talking in terms of performance, not Evil/Good characters. You already know I chose whom :D

I tried to watch today's episode but just couldn't, after seeing NJ with OSH and PSH so upset.  I really didn't want to see Gun crying for his mom.  I may have to wait til the last episode and then finish it.  I really am not happy with the way things are going right now.  It is ridiculous considering how OSH and NJ drove into the water and now they are back with new identities.  I will wait and check this forum for the updates.  Thank you all for posting.  

it feels sad that many viewers are giving up the show :( I know there are many provocative incidents, but I skip the parts I don't like and watch the rest. The woman who is helping NJ might take revenge from him because he doesn't love her back. she has a creepy look.

Just finished watching and yes, it was definitely worst day ever for Soo Ho. But maybe he will finally fully snap.  He told VC that they need to start being cold and calculating because that's the only way to go against those three. They really replaced Esther with a nugu. The question is where is her real sister? Hae Young blames Aura group for her birth parents suicide. She is indeed creepy. She apparently made a deal with NJ for him to dump Sanha once they destroy Aura, but I think that deal was one way street. He's clearly not on board and she knows it. She says she needs to hurry up the plans then get rid of Sanha. Worst idea! 

Apparently, NJ is taking tons of medicine because of pain. I don't know if it's true or they just told her that story to make her feel sorry for him since it happens when he tried to "save" her. Let me laugh lmao

If true, maybe @newyee will get her wish and he will die die die! Let's do prayer circle!

Why is her saying "Daniel" sounds like "Peniel"? Is it just me? Lol The failed hand holding and kiss will never not be funny. And when he said that he came cause he missed her, she didn't even say "me too" lol I think she's gonna start questioning things. I mean didn't she do research on how PSH's wife died???  Why is she in the car with PSH in the preview? It doesn't look like she was kidnapped or anything. 

Oh yeah apparently NJ was cleared of charges because Aera took the blame for everything. What a load of crap! And he just proves to me how petty and pathetic he is by saying that he showed up just to rub it into Soo Ho's face. For someone who is supposed to be smart, he's pretty stupid. He saw what happened the last time with those two and he's really out there being confident that SH will remain amnesiac and not be drawn to her husband. O...k and now that her family knows about her lol

Gun was on again bawling over his mom. Like Esther said, if herself thought it was SH, what about the kid? Is it me or was his great grandma bothered when SH's mom wanted to bring Gun to their house? Like I don't like the witch either, but does she think he's not allowed with his mom's family?

Going back to nanny Esther lol Did she put Noah in the closet?? She's seen with Gun more than her own kid. She better collect fees when SH is back lmao 

Then her richard simmons makes it about herself after hearing her father in law killed Soo Ho's mom. She clearly sees PSH not looking right and dares asking him if he knew about it lol

I understand everyone's frustration especially if you are not watching a show to see villains always getting away with things. I'm not frustrated with SH rebuking her husband cause well she doesn't remember. It's not her fault. I didnt blame Soo Ho when it was him, so I'm not gonna do that with her. She will get there at least faster than him since we don't have the same amount of time. Since she seems to have a fear of water, I think it will take her falling in the water again to regain her memory kinda like her husband getting into the accident with that quack doctor. 

To sum up, PSH feelings about almost everyone today lol

Nadia-and-katherine-fight.gif

NJ is not stable. By marrying SH he put all his plans at danger. If he were smart, he should have married the woman who was helping him instead. His mother AR is smarter  than him. He is very irrational. I can't predict how he will end up. :wacko: I was hoping he would just leave everything and go to prison and starts a new life without all the sorrow and greed. I don't know why he reminds me of Raskolnikov's ending in Crime and Punishment. If NJ were totally black, I wouldn't have felt any pity towards him, but then the writer showed us how complicated he really is. 

I am sorry for analyzing too much, but then I studied literature and was used to character analysis, a dynamic character is always very difficult to understand because it is so complex, that's why not any actor can play it. In addition to NJ, AR too is dynamic. The actress is very talented. Both the actress and Jin Tae-hyun know how to control their face  expressions and show a wide range of emotions. I am not surprised that a veteran actress can do that. What surprises me is the performances of Jin Tae-hyun ( I think this is his most important work ever) and the child actor (Chan) . 

I think we all watch K-Drama knowing fully well that the writers enjoy a certain privilege to tweak their work as they please.  We're ok with that. What's not okay is when the twists in the stories come across as insulting to the viewers' sense of reality. That's when I start walking away from a show.  

In this case, everything was still within tolerable limit until OSH came back as another amnesiac. It just showed a total lack of imagination on the writer's part.  After rehash of  the amnesia line, I now expect another DNA test to confirm Oh Jemma's real identity. :rolleyes:

I agree with @nohamahamoud2002 The character actors are more effective than the leads.... well except for the Esther actress.   It probably comes with the territory considering that most villains are better fleshed-out and more complex, easier to manipulate, so to speak. 

Btw, I read somewhere that this drama should not have been called "Left Handed Wife" but rather  "The Extremely Unlucky Husband" or "Who Am I Today?" :lol: Even the title isn't suitable. 

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ is not stable. By marrying SH he put all his plans at danger. If he were smart, he should have married the woman who was helping him instead. His mother AR is smarter  than him. He is very irrational. I can't predict how he will end up. :wacko: I was hoping he would just leave everything and go to prison and starts a new life without all the sorrow and greed. I don't know why he reminds me of Raskolnikov's ending in Crime and Punishment. If NJ were totally black, I wouldn't have felt any pity towards him, but then the writer showed us how complicated he really is. 

I am sorry for analyzing too much, but then I studied literature and was used to character analysis, a dynamic character is always very difficult to understand because it is so complex, that's why not any actor can play it. In addition to NJ, AR too is dynamic. The actress is very talented. Both the actress and Jin Tae-hyun know how to control their face  expressions and show a wide range of emotions. I am not surprised that a veteran actress can do that. What surprises me is the performances of Jin Tae-hyun ( I think this is his most important work ever) and the child actor (Chan) . 

I loved Jin Tae Hyun in White Lies.  He is an excellent actor.

3 hours ago, mel22 said:

I think we all watch K-Drama knowing fully well that the writers enjoy a certain privilege to tweak their work as they please.  We're ok with that. What's not okay is when the twists in the stories come across as insulting to the viewers' sense of reality. That's when I start walking away from a show.  

In this case, everything was still within tolerable limit until OSH came back as another amnesiac. It just showed a total lack of imagination on the writer's part.  After rehash of  the amnesia line, I now expect another DNA test to confirm Oh Jemma's real identity. :rolleyes:

I agree with @nohamahamoud2002 The character actors are more effective than the leads.... well except for the Esther actress.   It probably comes with the territory considering that most villains are better fleshed-out and more complex, easier to manipulate, so to speak. 

Btw, I read somewhere that this drama should not have been called "Left Handed Wife" but rather  "The Extremely Unlucky Husband" or "Who Am I Today?" :lol: Even the title isn't suitable. 

it should be poor Mr SOO HO

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ is not stable. By marrying SH he put all his plans at danger. If he were smart, he should have married the woman who was helping him instead.

His heart is his downfall, he always mistake little fake emotional for something else, I agree AR is smarter, because her heart stop loving long time ago , she knows what she wants, it was either affection or money & she choose money  , but NJ want to the 2 world money & love . He Didn’t learn from last time when Esther told him , to keep SH out of their life . Look what happen she get her man , now she would get LSH dad funny enough to the family . 

@newyee @lu09 

I was able to watch episode with  sub , it feel writer will keep lost memory for while :triumph: 

Rest of episodes  predictions 

SH keeping saying :mrgreen:

F2E0DABD-4042-4C1E-ACA5-9276CECA1550.gif

our poor NJ thinking is that life marriage  :joy:

815D3408-9B5D-4778-B9E8-871D69AD6B07.gif

— sorry @nohamahamoud2002  :yum:

Archived