Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

Thanks @Ameera Ali for the clip with HY kissing Damniel.  I'd loved her to kiss him on the lips soon. They are a match made in heaven :love: (:tounge_wink:) . I hope PSH's dad will draw a picture of what he saw to show Jemma. 

@lu09  I share your view of how on earth NJ loves a married woman with a child & who has a husband who is both tall & handsome, with or without cosmetic surgery. NJ can well change HY's face to SH's & buy a Cleopatra wig for her. That woman, he can keep for life. 

@nohamahamoud2002  It seems like SH wasn't the first woman who treated NJ kindly but HY. She mentioned he was aware of her affection for him since years ago in US where he & DK frequented the pub. He's just an egocentric jerk who has no regard for others' feelings. He didn't stop thinking about revenge & inflicting pain on the innocents even after he'd received AR's love & sacrifices which should stop him. He's an adult & his mummy needn't tell him how to discern right from wrong. He was a smart scholar but chooses to put his brains to evil use although his idea isn't even workable knowing how DK1's identity was unravelled & I agree with all that @dramaninja mentioned about Damniel's stupidity.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@newyee it seems my admiration for the actor makes me find excuses for NJ's behaviour :D I guess I am in serious trouble :blush:

Don't take it seriously chingu.:wub: Everyone's contribution is important to spice up this forum. This is a platform to share our thoughts & there's no right or wrong as long as we don't attack one another for our diverse opinions which so far, nobody does. This thread is the best & most hilarious I've come across. Please don't leave yet...

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 5/10/2019 at 1:59 AM, newyee said:

This thread is the best & most hilarious I've come across. Please don't leave yet

I feel sad because I don't like the writer's plot, it could have been better, there is so much evil that I find too much for a daily drama. Usually I don't like evil characters but @Ameera Ali 's gifs made things far better. I guess I will always look for her in the other threads :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

The funniest thing about tomorrow's preview is that they actually go the Park house to eat?? LMAO Talk about walking into the Lion's den. I will never eat in a house where peeps hate me in fear of being poisoned. Does NJ really believe PSH backed off? NJ already watched that movie before and saw the ending. Soo Ho is just taking a different approach than his wife did with him because she is hostile toward him right now, and he wasn't when he had amnesia. He looked so miserable with Esther and he was never really manipulated to be against SH *well they tried a couple of times lol* . So by the time, she figured out who he was, he already had strong feelings for her. Hence him being willing to take two DNA tests lol I bet it's all about rubbing it off in PSH's face smh NJ can't even get past 1st base but he thinks he's the G. Lol Since they are recycling, they need to give PSH the same line as SH to Esther " You two don't really seem close." Lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, chrissydiva said:

Sneaky sneaky Soo Ho, I likey likey!  and Hae Young was having a meltdown cause the other two were nowhere to be found lmao They separated Aura Bio from Aura's group. My question is how is that contract even valid anyway since SH signed it under a fake name?? She seemed to have been given all that authority. What happens when she remembers? Even Aera knows it's the worst plan. The way she looked at SH everytime she said "omoni". 

Dear Jemna or whatever you call yourself, your first clue is the fact that your heart ache when your supposedly husband wants to make the move on you. Second clue, your heart racing with another man who is supposedly your enemy. Coincidence? She just hung up on NJ to get a ride with PSH. She could have waited for Danieeel lol Then when she's in the car, she pretends to be looking at the window like bish, he didn't force you. Stop frontin' . You want to be there. Soo Ho giving her the complete love story (dang! San Ha really did everything for him). Lady here was all like "awww" until brainwashing came forward and her brain went like "ENEMY ENEMY!" and she called it pathetic. Girl, when your amnesia goes away, you are gonna feel like dog's poop. 

NJ is busy making marriage plans with one married mother and one psycho. He should stick with the psycho. Birds of a feather. Between him trying to force himself on SH and putting a tracker on her, I'm just sooooo done with his character. Creepy psycho. 

SH family are finally put into good use. And why is that car so tiny? Lol

FOr real  she is going to feel so awful lol for being so stupid.

• Like 8

Ok, I'm back now. Hehe... Knowing NJ and SH just got married for 3months, no intimacy and SH told him to give her some time to adjust her feelings. :D

Surely NJ head over heels for SH.. using her as tool is just an excuse. Deep down NJ longs for her love. Not gonna happen dude!!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

Ok, I'm back now. Hehe... Knowing NJ and SH just got married for 3months, no intimacy and SH told him to give her some time to adjust her feelings. :D

Surely NJ head over heels for SH.. using her as tool is just an excuse. Deep down NJ longs for her love. Not gonna happen dude!!! 

Lol we know that wont happen since their are no feelings to adjust too bahahaha.

Thats why this creep is keep trying to kiss her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@dramaninja Yeah when she called it a pathetic love story, I was like "Nooooo, girlfriend! Don't do that. Lifetime regret in top of forgetting your kid." Lol

@jessboii25 lol I never worried about that. I think there was a clear reason the writer had her say she will only love Soo Ho till the day she died. Then when she had her nightmare in her room, you could clearly see two separate beds. Her not being comfortable with holding hands in the car. She and PSH were holding hands all the time even in front of the elders lol

She might all be loud about them being married, but they never looked intimate. Like I said, those should have been red flags to her already. She's basically saying she only "married" him because she feels grateful not because she loves him. How does that makes sense to her to feel there is something wrong in her heart when NJ tries to get close to her, but doesn't feel that with PSH? I'm glad the mom brought up her kidney. She should have only one so not hard to check even if they remove her surgery scar lol

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

@dramaninja Yeah when she called it a pathetic love story, I was like "Nooooo, girlfriend! Don't do that. Lifetime regret in top of forgetting your kid." Lol

@jessboii25 lol I never worried about that. I think there was a clear reason the writer had her say she will only love Soo Ho till the day she died. Then when she had her nightmare in her room, you could clearly see two separate beds. Her not being comfortable with holding hands in the car. She and PSH were holding hands all the time even in front of the elders lol

She might all be loud about them being married, but they never looked intimate. Like I said, those should have been red flags to her already. She's basically saying she only "married" him because she feels grateful not because she loves him. How does that makes sense to her to feel there is something wrong in her heart when NJ tries to get close to her, but doesn't feel that with PSH? I'm glad the mom brought up her kidney. She should have only one so not hard to check even if they remove her surgery scar lol

I bet she is going to think they where having an affair or something lolol

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

So I finally watched the complete episode today and all I can say, ROFL it was hilarious lol:mrgreen::joy:

I knew the Oh family finding out the truth was going to be the best thing ever lol:joy:. And the worst part is, these morons can't report the family to the police :sweatingbullets: in case San Ha decides to run her fingerprint in the system lol. It was funny how SP was like "LSH asked me to keep it a Secret" and the whole family is like "Secret". IMAO, that's when you knew Sh-it was gonna start lol:mrgreen:. I forgive you San Ha mom for your past deeds so please continue to cause trouble for us:glasses::naughty:.

AR, tsk tsk, so she was faking it. This is not gonna last long though thanks to her son messing up the whole plan thanks to his so-called disgusting love. HY cracked me up with her little voiceover saying that she won't let NJ and Mrs. Choi be if he doesn't keep his part of deal. Yeah right, go ahead girl, I want to see how you deal with them. Though, she should be watching her back cuz LSH won't be letting her off the hook for imprisoning his dad and wife. She deserves what's coming for her:rolleyes:. By the way chingus, who the hell is she again?:expressionless:

So LSH dad is a witness in his wife's case and a What?? He solved and helped who????Writer-nim, just stick with him being a damn artist, don't complicate matters:skull:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

bit frustrated with sanha.. if compared with soo ho when he lost his memory, he still has affection towards her..he feels her..he attached to her as compared to sanha now ..she lost her memory, but she neglected her suspicion ...she push and slap mr poor soo ho...:bawling:

btw, i like counter punching from so hoo side...i hope he keeps on punching to the end.

• Like 8

@lu09 I just managed to watch the ep with sub. NJ mentioned HY's family was wronged when they were a subcontractor of Aura. Hence her parents committed suicide &  HY & her sis were adopted by the owner of Gold Asset. 

Is PSH dad the faceless autistic artist Baby who is famous for his unusual memory?  I think he will draw the murder scene of his wife showing AR as the one who killed his wife since he told Jemma not to go to AR for "you'll get hurt, you'll die". AR might have instigated VC with some false info & he accidentally injured her during the argument but maybe it wasn't fatal. AR might be the one who finished her off. PSH dad will tell in his drawings since Jemma allows him to 'draw whatever he wishes'. The bloody hands drawing is just the beginning. But whatever, VC didn't call for an ambulance to save Yun Ah & he's partly responsible, if not fully.  

From the preview, we see San Dal entering Jemma's house probably to plant some spycams. He should hide one in Jemma's room to ensure no hanky-panky on the part of NJ :P or an alarm will go off or something. 

(Edited)

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I just managed to watched episode with sub , it wasn’t bad :joy: to hear SH question her reason to avoid kiss or hug from NJ is funny bring old memories :tounge_wink: For @nohamahamoud2002

Spoiler

SH always mean to him :lol:

15574838441557483838.gif

let help you girl , you so polite to say it :joy:

A - 

93A6A4B9-A610-4B30-B7A6-D17E27173CFD.gif

B -

3F79A422-8FC6-4FA9-89A1-4D9944E37E2D.gif

C - 

Spoiler

3C29FD3B-D4A0-4906-9F6E-54396CE99B2C.gif

How ridiculous you seem to me 

D- all above :lol:

@newyee I wouldn’t mind NJ end with her , she crazy like him :joy: , loved how AR ably to walk again , two people can’t get their memories back :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, jessboii25 said:

His love will be his destruction. It is one of his weak points.

Esther and AR were smarter than him.

Prepare for the grande finale

@Ameera Ali I am going to rewrite the drama, where NJ changes from evil to good, and SH falls in love with him :) ( PS, They will be the only two characters in my story, without the usual love triangle)

Predictable typical love stories are boring, the good girl is united with the good guy thing :) this is not my cup of tea. We need some action :D

@dramaninja remember Baek Jin Sang in Feel Good to Die?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, newyee said:

@Ameera Ali I love your option D! 

@nohamahamoud2002 No way! I will quit watching as I can't stand the wolf salivating around the lamb. 

I am kidding chingu :D I am just imagining a different script, where NJ is the only guy in the drama, and SH is not married. They meet and she changes him. He gives up his greed and revenge and become a good man. That's what I meant

try watching Feel Good to Die. The evil boss changed to a real good man

• Like 4