[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the preview she is just too stupid how can you ignore a freaking pic of you and your family like that?This is too stupid for me.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,91,793393

I cant actually until this blow up in her face because she is too dumb right now.Also why is no one calling the cops on NJ?

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the other woman will take revenge from NJ if he doesn't divorce SH. He is deceiving her. She is so creepy. I guess she will be the solution

Yep I can see this NJ is very stupid as well walking up to her own parents house to take her away really who does he think he is?You really think they not going to make alot of noise about all of this?

15574037451557403707.gif

wow , AR you evilness had no limits, she was last to see her alive & she still let VC believe he killed her 

15574039771557403970.gif

LSH dad may be dump but he get right the way he draw AR hand like evil woman  hand :joy:

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali AR was surprised when she saw the cufflinks. They belong to a man. It seems VC did kill the woman.

He stab her , we seen that in earlier episode, but her she is talking,AR leave her to death, bleeding :frown:

@chococarmela  I think he see it in the day of killing or he hear someone talk about it :D

But If he was in the room with AR & his wife where he was hiding that one million question :joy:

11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He stab her , we seen that in earlier episode, but her she is talking,AR leave her to death,

Great, just great. And you know what, VC and AR won't be paying their crimes because the statue limitation is done:rage:. I don't understand how LSH is still sitting with his mother's killer but whatever:expressionless:.

That preview, What San Ha, "This is illegal" to her family members:expressionless:. Since when did the word "Legal" existed in that household lol? And that clip, OMG ROFL the way they took her:mrgreen::joy:. They never fail to make us laugh lol:joy:. @Ameera Ali It's been a year since their hands didn't twitch lol:mrgreen:

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Maybe she though the pic of her was her in a bad wig? :phew:

Hahaha:mrgreen:. Imagine her taking her current wig out after she gets her memories back and is on the floor crying "Otokeeee". And she would be like: " Hello, I'm back" lol:mrgreen::joy:

2 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Hahaha:mrgreen:. Imagine her taking her current wig out after she gets her memories back and is on the floor crying "Otokeeee" :phew:. She would be like: " Hello, I'm back" lol:mrgreen::joy:

Bahahaha I fully expect that to happen

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Bahahaha I fully expect that to happen

:thumbsup::mrgreen:. San Ha's stupidity aside, have you seen San Ha's mom in the clips tossing her phone like a expert:joy: lol? LSH should have given the task to his mother in law before he tried to solve it on his own. Look at how efficient they were lol:joy::mrgreen:

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@chococarmela  I think he see it in the day of killing or he hear someone talk about it :D

But If he was in the room with AR & his wife where he was hiding that one million question :joy:

Are you looking for PSH's dad? He was hiding behind the shelves. :)

PvbG65T.png

Archived