Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

Did NJ tried to kiss San Ha:scream:? And she didn't move? Disgusting:skull:. How did I ended up watching again:weary:

@Ameera Ali ( I'm not sure what really happened or if VC really killed LSH mom). We need subs. Seems like what happened to LSH parents was revealed and VC was on the floor begging LSH for forgiveness. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

In the preview, AR face is like what? Omonii:sweat_smile:. I'm glad that security guy showed the Oh family San Ha's picture. About time they make a mess and drag their daughter from that house. LSH should have told the family from the beginning lol. Doesn't he know his mother in law by now?

How funny is it that both father in law and daughter in law are hostages in that house without knowing a thing. Hopefully San Ha hears a conversation from this trio and gets suspicious because I wanted to smack her for slapping her husband today from the clips and telling him off:rage:

So why is she in the car with LSH at the end of the preview? Please tell me he is taking her to the police station for fingerprint or to meet with her family. I want this stu-pid thing to end this week. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Did NJ tried to kiss San Ha:scream:? And she didn't move? Disgusting:skull:. How did I ended up watching again:weary:

You will survive, like when you survive  Esther doing it :joy:

Spoiler

15573161751557316163.gif

:joy:

15573156171557315606.gif

..I  cry laughing the way , he was disappointed :joy: , but did we believe he didn’t try for whole year , but with this owl eyes that staying with them 24/7 , 50% believe she stand to destroy his love live :joy::mrgreen:

68EE9A3F-EFF8-4156-98DE-986B7ED734C8.gif

• LOL 5

34 minutes ago, lu09 said:

How did I ended up watching again:weary:

:mrgreen: you were curious to know what happened :mrgreen:

The writer will not allow a romance between NJ and SH. They have separate beds :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@lu09 lol I wouldn't worry about the failed kiss. From the way they look I don't even think they are intimate that way. Did you see the clips where he was trying to hold her hand in the car and she broke the hold uncomfortably? lmao I don't know if it was the funniest part or Hae Young glaring at them. Hae Young even tried to make a move on him in the bedroom. Weirdest s*** ever that trio lolol Esther must be glad she's out of that mess. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Ameera Ali when did that happened:scream:? I remember fast forwarding that scene when I saw stupid Esther trying to off herself. Sh-it:expressionless:.

@chrissydiva Imao lol. The only good thing HY did for us. Indeed, Esther will be happy to know she made the right decision one year ago lol:mrgreen::joy:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

the romance between NJ and SH was doomed to fail from the start, because she never loved him back. Don't worry :D the writer was kinder towards Esther, she had LSH for five years :D

At least NJ had his mother's love :D he can't wish for more. :D

• LOL 4

Even with  her having lost her memories dude still cant seal the deal, thats how pathetic and creepy he is.

giphy.gif

• LOL 5

@Ameera Ali I don't think I will watch with subs. Poor Chan. It is better to wait until this creepy SH regains her memory. What I am curious about now, how will NJ and AR will be punished.

• Love 4

Ok... I'm starting to feel disgust with NJ. First of all, how could you be so shameless telling SH that you are my wife!!! How could you trying this trick even!!!! Knowing SH is married to PSH!!! Imagine you trying to sleep with SH and kiss SH!!! And SH thought it will be alright to sleep and kiss NJ since she thought he was her husband!!!!!!

For God sake, she's a married woman!!!!!!!!! Shame on you :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

:mrgreen: you were curious to know what happened :mrgreen:

The writer will not allow a romance between NJ and SH. They have separate beds :D

My curiosity got the better of me lol:mrgreen::joy:. I won't be able to watch it with subs either. I can't see poor Chan suffering thanks to this BS:expressionless:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, jessboii25 said:

Ok... I'm starting to feel disgust with NJ. First of all, how could you be so shameless telling SH that you are my wife!!! How could you trying this trick even!!!! Knowing SH is married to PSH!!! Imagine you trying to sleep with SH and kiss SH!!! And SH thought it will be alright to sleep and kiss NJ since she thought he was her husband!!!!!!

For God sake, she's a married woman!!!!!!!!! Shame on you :crazy:

it has been the same with Esther when she changed LSH's face :rolleyes: The mere thought that they shared the same bed was really disgusting to me. At least the writer here is more merciful. From what I see, NJ and SH has separate beds. It seems SH is not responsive to him, which is a very good sign

• Like 1
  • Love 4

35 minutes ago, lu09 said:

In the preview, AR face is like what? Omonii:sweat_smile:. I'm glad that security guy showed the Oh family San Ha's picture. About time they make a mess and drag their daughter from that house. LSH should have told the family from the beginning lol. Doesn't he know his mother in law by now?

How funny is it that both father in law and daughter in law are hostages in that house without knowing a thing. Hopefully San Ha hears a conversation from this trio and gets suspicious because I wanted to smack her for slapping her husband today from the clips and telling him off:rage:

So why is she in the car with LSH at the end of the preview? Please tell me he is taking her to the police station for fingerprint or to meet with her family. I want this stu-pid thing to end this week. 

He is taking her to buy a new wig. :dizzy:

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, dramaninja said:

He is taking her to buy a new wig. :dizzy:

Bwahahaha:mrgreen::joy:

• LOL 5

my guess again, SH will regain her memory because of her motherly love. Perhaps Chan will be the cause.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, lu09 said:

My curiosity got the better of me lol:mrgreen::joy:. I won't be able to watch it with subs either. I can't see poor Chan suffering thanks to this BS:expressionless:

I keep skipping scene, I am so curious to know with sub , what she said when she clean his lips :joy:

Am I  the only one that disappointed he didn’t kiss her , @nohamahamoud2002 This remind me of the scene you shared with me yesterday :joy::mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4