[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

my guess again, SH will regain her memory because of her motherly love. Perhaps Chan will be the cause.

And unfortunately, it will take something happening to Chan :cry:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dramaninja said:

Yeah or getting hit with a volleyball.

Ok ok I stop the jokes now. :D

No no no, continue chingu lol:mrgreen:. We need entertainment here so that we can forget about this nuisance we are currently watching lol:glasses:

9 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Well SH did say she will only love LSH till the day she dies. I guess her subconscious is blocking her due to that and I ain't mad about it. If HY is still stuck on NJ, why did she allow the husband lie? 

I have a feeling that HY wants revenge, when she appeared for the first time, she seemed after revenge from NJ (not sure what happened between them)

X0y0p6t.jpg

mTbVfbA.jpg

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

No no no, continue chingu lol:mrgreen:. We need entertainment here so that we can forget about this nuisance we are currently watching lol:glasses:

They need to change name of drama  to husband / wife snatcher :joy:

oh forget it’s was also child snatcher

Wow they giving us three story in one drama 

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

They need to change name of drama  to husband / wife snatcher :joy:

oh forget it’s was also child snatcher

Wow they giving us three story in one drama 

Tell me about it lol:mrgreen:. "Left Handed Wife" what kind of title is that? The only time they ever used a left hand is when they were making a big fuse with the kids :joy:. Why don't we can it "The Snatchers" lol:naughty:

6 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

VC seems to claim that he killed the mom accidentally. Mmm did she trip on the sharp object? Lol Soo Ho is still having the worst week. Well the bright side is at least his wife is alive lol 

Ohh interesting.... Guess they need to show a flashback of what happened that day. Indeed, dude probably regrets leaving his honeymoon place to deal with Esther and his dead cousin lol. His wife is alive but without her mojo though:expressionless:. Dude has it worse :skull:.

6 minutes ago, lu09 said:

Tell me about it lol:mrgreen:. "Left Handed Wife" what kind of title is that? The only time they ever used a left hand is when they were making a big fuse with the kids lol:joy:. Why don't we can it "The Snatchers" lol:naughty:

So we could be fair to memory lost part  :joy:

they need to call it  ( Me , my other self  & snatchers )  :joy::mrgreen:

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

So we could be fair to memory lost part  :joy:

they need to call it  ( Me , my other self  & snatchers )  :joy::mrgreen:

Good one lol:mrgreen:

@lu09 LOL and VC trying to run again. Soo Ho was like "Where do you think you're going? You better stay here and help me take revenge and get my wife back. Even though I have no intention of forgiving you." Lmao Beggars can't be choosers. He needs to go Game of Thrones on them and "Burn them all!" 

I think he said Aura *i meant* was his too. He clearly won't be sharing lolol

Still... I'm quite disturbed with the fact that SH & NJ been married for a year. Many things could've happen during that one whole year ( if u get what I mean ). With NJ sweet talking and pure innocent acting  skill  and also love SH, Anything might happen.. sob sob...

In Esther case, it was different. PSH was coma for 5 whole years, therefore nothing could happen. He woke up from coma because of SH's ringtone mobile. PSH did told Esther to give him some time to adjust the new environment 1st, so again... Nothing could happen! Well, only sleeping side by side like a stranger and Esther forced kiss PSH, that's all!!!!!

Arr... I wanna leave this drama!!!!!

1 hour ago, chrissydiva said:

@lu09 LOL and VC trying to run again. Soo Ho was like "Where do you think you're going? You better stay here and help me take revenge and get my wife back. Even though I have no intention of forgiving you." Lmao Beggars can't be choosers. He needs to go Game of Thrones on them and "Burn them all!" 

I think he said Aura *i meant* was his too. He clearly won't be sharing lolol

Game of Thrones on them, ROFL :mrgreen::joy:. They pissed him off big time lol. 

Archived