[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

This is shameless plugging lol Are there any other Sunshines (SHS Fans) in here? We're doing a huge project for her, please hit us up if you wanna know the details. :) 

And BTW, does anyone know the exact location of LYS's house? I'd like to know if its a place we can visit for a kdrama location tour in the future lol

Think it's called Jade Garden.

But you can only enter if "it" opens the seal.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g608520-d11694839-Reviews-Jade_Garden_Natural_Arboretum-Chuncheon_Gangwon_do.html

@thistle Thank you for being supportive of others on the thread! It certainly is hard for some people to express their opinions especially when it is different from the majority. You are correct in that no one has the right to police what other people think. However, I do think it's good courtesy to be mindful of the space you are in, as the thread suggests and the people have raved about for 84 pages, here are the show and actors/actresses lovers and we're here because we love to talk about happy things with each other! Nothing wrong with thinking "this show is meh and forgetable" but expressing it in a way that respects other members is just good practice. No one likes to hear people think negatively about their favorite work. 

Regardless, thank you for being respectful and non-offensive in your words. We should agree to disagree.

13 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

It's such a boring day today. No updates even if I wanna update!

There are no kisses spoiler.

Reason being: 

1- No kiss this week.

2- Wanna surprise us. 

@Ni Wen If you are bored, can I give you a mission? 

12 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

There are no kisses spoiler.

Reason being: 

1- No kiss this week.

2- Wanna surprise us. 

@Ni Wen If you are bored, can I give you a mission? 

I will take no 2 as the reason. 

Mission? I'm not Angel :P

1 hour ago, mylovekge said:

This is shameless plugging lol Are there any other Sunshines (SHS Fans) in here? We're doing a huge project for her, please hit us up if you wanna know the details. :) 

Let me join in this. Any HS fans who would love to contribute?:P

1 hour ago, Cecentre said:

Regardless, thank you for being respectful and non-offensive in your words. We should agree to disagree.

A wise college professor taught me a simple saying that I always remember:

We are all free to disagree.  But no one is free to be disagreeable.

Thus if we say what we think without excessive use of superlatives (and that means either Pro OR Con) and if we avoid any unnecessary unkindness or name-calling, we can make ourselves understood and we can be understanding of those who differ.

So I agree that this is a good show.  But I cannot call it a great one.  I like hearing the opinions of those who stand on both sides of that line because it helps me to understand more.

16 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I think I'm going to join this thread. I like the drama's plot a lot. I don't know anything about the  actors. This is my first time watching them. I'm on episode 1!

Glad you join the thread :joy::mrgreen: 

D0A6EA11-C8FC-490A-8BC2-957E904CD07C.gif

5cfe932303ffc432896276.gif?download

ZYwYPw.gif?download=true

@Sejabin your bad angel  :kiss_wink:

Archived