virtual angel

Lmangla

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Food adventures video by Simon and Martina...

was looking at the pizza offerings and actually confused. thought korean food was spicy but instead they have sweet offerings on pizza? :huh:... and why aren't there any chilly flakes and spices in packet to put on top? :ph34r:

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

actually this video was what made me try eating Ramen with Cheese for the first time...:joy:

did you like it? generally add a dab of cheese to my instant noodles while cooking... as well as any left over veggies, meat.. :D

no worries @angelangie ; next time, you can join us. :)

36 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

did you like it? generally add a dab of cheese to my instant noodles while cooking... as well as any left over veggies, meat.. :D

Yeuppp..... I do like it..... LOL... my cheese preference is for the cheese to be more on the gooey side.. not thoroughly melted.. Just like eating a pizza :phew: 

And awww that Mini drama is so cute..... how did it end? 

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

And awww that Mini drama is so cute..... how did it end? 

it is super cute no?.... and it was part of some food fair and so sponsored by the ministry of agriculture/produce! hahahah... there are 2 more parts to it (also shorts)... but basically

Spoiler

it is open ending as in we don't know what happens next.. but she does taste his food...

4 hours ago, staygold said:

@supergal99 I am so glad you have your hello kitty pail handy!!! Just in case you dont like this!!;)

:unsure: omo staygold - i have struck gold to get u as my angel !  *whisper* Those dragon fruit noodles wow super yummy good for my digestive system *cough~~*:yum:

Spoiler

Tks to u... i have some inspiration to bake some ...erhm... *choke* pineapple cakes heeee....:grimace: for kokodus heh...heh..

CDRuRYB.jpg

Oh wait wait .... kdrama theme --> "out ! Pineapple head out!":grimace:

:glasses:Ok ok my turn to play angel:

Dear chingu @kokodus

A kdrama food prepared by Chef Heo Joon Jae for you to enjoy8kkJ37s.jpg - pasta in pineapple sauce

Spoiler

C3Wm4zW.jpg

May your 101 wishes come true.

From your (super) angel*

Supergal99:blush:

*plucking feathers from staygold for my temporary wings*

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

Hello all ...sorry I did not sign up earlier. It’s freezing here in Seoul ...so let me get everyone a hot bowl of samgyetang

... I am on a diet!.... or I should be! :sweatingbullets: hahahaha... stay warm. how cold is it?

Awwwww @supergal99 I'm so grateful to have you as my angel. You know me so well. Hahaha. Oppa in a dreamy blue sweater cooking pasta for me....what more can I ask??? LOL. 

Well Korean food doesn't always makes me drool, mainly because I'm a vegetarian and they always and only eat meat. Gahhhhhhhh. But despite that I did enjoy shows like Three meals a day, Youn's kitchen and all that. 
Anyways for @Sejabin I would like to share a movie called Little forest. Its about a girl who returns to her native village after being tired of the city life. Throughout the movie, she cooks all these delicious foods made only of vegetables, fruits and greens. All natural, indigenious produce which grows in their village. I actually started because it had Ryu Jun Yeol Oppa. Lol. But it's a very good, calm, soothing movie which makes you appreciate mother nature.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

... I am on a diet!.... or I should be! :sweatingbullets: hahahaha... stay warm. how cold is it?

-6c , it is freezing especially for someone like me who comes from all year Long 30c :joy:

But I made sure to go here given my obsession with Terius Behind Me  just before this . (I didn’t bother in my previous trip). This was one of its filming sites ( for many other dramas as well ) . 

Spoiler

8E19BE1A-AE14-4291-8E68-5B001A5792D5.jpeg

D03895CB-7D04-42CD-9B72-425EC36BEC43.jpeg

Gift #1giphy.gif@sushilicious  bless your heart...

Your images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmAzNRCyEI_BA0QPyqlF-

is headed to a retreat in the mountains tomorrow but I will do my very best to gift you with the spirit of Christmas as best I can.  It may be a late delivery sometimes but I hope you will understand. :wub:   I almost used Sushi because it's a part of your name as your food gift but when I read about pizza in your post this was my first thought.

Love Story In Harvard...

Although an older drama still this pizza scene was my favorite by far.  Maybe because it was also surrounded by forgiveness and the reality that LOVE in itself is such an amazing gift that keeps on giving.  And when reflecting and looking back on this year I hope for you there were moments of love, forgiveness, kindness, happiness and cheer.  My gift is in praying that there is much more for you in the coming year....

Spoiler

:naughty: Naughty...

I ask you who wouldn't want to be fed pizza like that and have your lips wiped????AW529363_00.gif

@USAFarmgirl Aw. Thank you. I saw the couple chewing down pizzas with each other, It’s great. I wish that someone would do it to me too haha.

it’s okay if you can’t give it in time haha. Thank you again :) 

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

note: if that guy came and disturbing us we will make him paid our La Mian wkkwwkwkwk :kiss_wink:

The best part of the gift!! :naughty::lol:

Hugs Sejabin!!

@kokodus RJY in little forest in his little role!! Ghor anyaay!!

Meokja! Soompi chingus!

For @supergal99 and the soompi gang I present this drink! I hope you all enjoy and tell me how it actually tastes

Spoiler

Toreta!!!!

cjvtRkY.jpg

cr: reddit

maxresdefault-14.jpg

cr: koreaboo

But since it is cold in many parts of the world this is a bonus gift!

@lynne22 @mrsj3n 

The second gift has come, after a nice full meal,we should end the course with a drink!  The warmth that it gives, warm the hearts during this festive season. May this gift brings a New Years with positive things. And may you spend Christmas with a positive outcome :) 

Spoiler

Anddddd a extra gift! One + One! A nose bleed right up!  

Spoiler

Archived