Quantcast
Lmangla

virtual angel

33 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

*whisper* btw I thot u will post for me something like this:

:P I knew you expected that scene!! Just to annoy you here is another pg beach scene.

It is so gloomy!! And someone forgot to take the squids inside. 

@Sejabin Thank you!!! I love GY too!!! 

There is an old drama of his (and of Nam Goong Min!!!) where he has many beach scenes... There is a drastic need to create more gifs from this series - One Fine Day (2006)

Spoiler

Edited by staygold
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

@staygold omg princess hour...Ju Ji Hoon. Ahaha screams. Goong is such a classic. You have a classy taste :) 

since it’s Christmas :) 

And wanting to find some funny videos...here!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

hahaha. @Lmangla, really. Why am I here? Is this a game? 

But yes, happy holidays!!!! Don't be "jandori" in spreading the love and cheer this season!

hahahaha.....the times when all of us learn all those weird phrases lols :D 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hey...where is this? Why am I called here? What's this forum all about? 

hahaha. @Lmangla, really. Why am I here? Is this a game? 

But yes, happy holidays!!!! Don't be "jandori" in spreading the love and cheer this season!

hahhahaha.... sadly there are only handful of us who remember the micheseo days! so ended up tagging you. ^_^

@packmule3 ~ remember our virtual parties and re-watch popcorn times? well, the events section are for the whole community and we do stuff like that. this is a year-end wishing, cheering party.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahahaha.....the times when all of us learn all those weird phrases lols :D 

kekek... the only reason I know some of these korean words! hahaha... for those who are not sure what "jandori" means, it means stingy while micheseo means crazy! your korean vocabulary lesson from a random variety show! :lol:

4 hours ago, staygold said:

@Lmangla thank you for this fun event!! You come up with the weirdest and most enjoyable events! Keep them coming.

LOL... there are so many silent readers (based on views count) that I always wonder if they are doing this...

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=8965907

and out of curiousity, what exactly are normal-ish events? :ph34r: are these the clue game types? this is me while @stroppyse and @triplem were planning the amazing race...my brain finds it very hard!!! :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahhahaha.... sadly there are only handful of us who remember the micheseo days! so ended up tagging you. ^_^

@packmule3 ~ remember our virtual parties and re-watch popcorn times? well, the events section are for the whole community and we do stuff like that. this is a year-end wishing, cheering party.

kekek... the only reason I know some of these korean words! hahaha... for those who are not sure what "jandori" means, it means stingy while micheseo means crazy! your korean vocabulary lesson from a random variety show! :lol:

LOL... there are so many silent readers (based on views count) that I always wonder if they are doing this...

Reveal hidden contents

and out of curiousity, what exactly are normal-ish events? :ph34r: are these the clue game types? this is me while @stroppyse and @triplem were planning the amazing race...my brain finds it very hard!!! :sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

i really miss those days....now it is almost like 3 of us left? :) 

those days when we are hogging the thread day and night and how we move ourselves with all those virtual party is really awesome :) 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what exactly are normal-ish events?

Normal-ish events are ones with low view count! :lol: Cos you  *wont* feel like going back to see who posted what. Thankfully there are none on Soompi!

I love soompi quizzes/polls btw! Did you have best of everything poll for year 2018? I might have missed it due to my absence.

Edited by staygold
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, staygold said:

I love soompi quizzes/polls btw! Did you have best of everything poll for year 2018? I might have missed it due to my absence.

went a bit unconventional and had a mid-year poll instead! hahahah... it was called the tollgate and it amused me that there were more votes and nominations for villains and side kicks. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, staygold said:

:P I knew you expected that scene!! Just to annoy you here is another pg beach scene

O..kay.. staygold actually i like cute PG scenes more ( jinjja jinjja ):)

lqJYZMP.gif

Oh since @triplem is back - this is for her :Pheee... 

OmN9Q7p.gif

"Omo...U..u are back?!":grimace:

Ok..  @Lmangla --> posting this first date at the beach scene from Good Witch :

Itz been really fun watching 'live' with u guys. :blush: 

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

@staygold and all of the soompiers wkwkwkw.. to be honest I am STILL scared to spent my times near or around the beach qeqeqeqe.. I will just enjoy it from a far (about 10 km from the beach LOL) :joy:

BUT.. we can console our hearts when scared or afraid about the sea if our guardian angel is this oppa :love:

pict:lynne.esther.wordpress

I swear to God I didn’t lurk supergal99-with-her-red-wing gif when I choosed this pict. I just love love love gong yoo oppa :wub:

:grimace: hi 5 this shows we got the same taste... (*grabs my hello kitty pail*)

Ok..ok.. i wanna to dedicate these gifs to u:

Hope u can quickly overcome your fear -- coz yr Oppa is waiting for u ..yes at the beach...:wub:

wKe9ZnU.jpg

Spoiler

eL50wdj.jpg

UjITwc4.jpg

:glasses: happy weekend!

Fav beach date scene from a kdrama would be the one from Weightlifting fairy. Kdramas are loaded with beautiful beach scenes and I love all of them. 

• Like 6

^^ minutes away from the end of this event. I know this is not related to any sea but I just want to share the joy of laughing together. Cheers!

• Like 4

My last gif for @dotonly :D @USAFarmgirl @sushilicious @kokodus @stargazer187 @triplem @Dhakra @phikyl and @gilaswan I know you guys watch WYWS too.. so this one's for you guys... 

And for everyone else, Love you all too... @mouse007 @Lmangla @Sejabin @stroppyse @supergal99@staygold @CamelKnight @angelangie @packmule3 @TRaNzlove kiss leaf

Sorry I'm late.... got caught in a certain something *cough drama cough*:lol:

-------------------------

I don't know Dotonly, but have you watch While you were sleeping? This drama is another work of Pinocchio's writer.. I like it.. altho I think Pinocchio is still better :D,,,,,, @kokodus @stargazer187 remember the late night we spend spazzing about this drama? :lol: 

Ahhh what a fun time.....

My gift to you guys is a sweet video of a couple spending their time at the beach...... :wub:

If we could know of future days, what a blessing it would be.
There was a time when I thought that.
But that blessing would have taken away the flutter of surprises.
:)

tumblr_owandpBNCe1r2n2w2o4_1280.gif?w=605    tumblr_owandpBNCe1r2n2w2o1_1280.gif?w=605

tumblr_owandpBNCe1r2n2w2o2_1280.gif?w=605    tumblr_owandpBNCe1r2n2w2o5_1280.gif?w=605

Have a nice Christmas guysss love kiss leaf

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

I don't know Dotonly, but have you watch While you were sleeping?

*pulls lynne22 to one side*

Uh oh i thot u were asking dotonly :"were u sleeping?" :sweatingbullets: ok ok *piak!* (slaps forehead).

b38RIZm.jpg

O..kay.. thks for the tag -> goodnite all chingus and sweet dreams:P

uEkM52P.jpg

Spoiler

H70L3KE.jpg

:glasses: special thks to angel staygold and uri event organiser Lmangla. 

*Zzz.... snore ....zzzz*

@lynne22 Ahhh WYWS, thanks for the notice. Still the drama with the most beautiful love song ever created. That song alone made the OST worth it. The most beautiful words you can say to a woman.

It was such a beautiful drama, I do miss it.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@lynne22 oh WYWS. This drama is the fastest drama ever to get subbed in my history watching. They aired around 7 pm our time here and the subbed episodes were available around 9.30 to 10 pm. Hahaha... I love those sleepless night we spent spazzing about the drama. It was so fun. Now I miss to do so when everyone are watching different shows or not watching much as before. 

WYWS is the fourth work of Park Hye Ryun writer. This writer is the best. She always makes her work worth watching and memorable. Of course my most fave of LJS collab with her is still crowned to Pinocchio. I still rewatch Pinocchio once in a while even until today. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I loved WYWS and Pinocchio although I slightly prefer WYWS just because the friendship and dynamic with the other characters were also so good and adorable.

• Like 5

@lynne22 Aww yes how can I forget those sleepless nights spent spazzing Jung Jae Chan's awesomeness. LOL. Loved that drama. But I felt like it lost it's steam in the end. Sighhh. Pinocchio is still the best for me. As @stargazer187 pointed out, the subs for that show came out really fast, didn't it??? Such is the power of LJS and Suzy. Hehe. Was it a preproduced drama?? I can't remember.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@triplem have you returned from your holiday? I'm afraid to beach lately. The weather is so unpredictable. But I do love it. Go snorkeling or floating on the sea with swimming tube. Or playing some kind of pirate war with friends. Riding banana boat. Ah.. so fun. 

@kokodus hahaha.. you haven't slept yet. It's fully pre-produced one and the power of the stars as well. I agree on how it feel quite less at the end. But I still like it though. It has a happy and satisfying ending. 

We can spazz more about Yoo Jin Woo anytime anywhere now, hahaha

So who else watching MoA, if you haven't, please join us, lol

• Like 6

we are almost at the end of the year. can you believe it? thanks to everyone who participated as well as popped in and even took a peek silently. @kokodus @Sejabin @lynne22 @staygold @mouse007 @supergal99 @bebebisous33 @triplem @USAFarmgirl @sushilicious @dotonly @angelangie @mrsj3n @LavelyShai @phikyl @stroppyse @stargazer187 @Dhakra

enjoy the rest of december. see you in 2019 with some great events! :love:

QuHYZXI.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2