virtual angel

Lmangla

@Lmangla I never want to believe that Oppa would betray someone. It must be a misunderstanding. Oppa is not like that. LOL. 

@stargazer187 Ikr?!?!?! He is almost perfect. I mean I have loved him always but he looks super charming in this show. Idk, its not even a romance- centric show or nothing....I think it's all those action scenes, he is Soooooooo cool. Goshhhh. Come to slack, let's spaz there. Hehehe. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kokodus This is just a random question. But what type of form of a pineapple do you like? 

Er..Smoothies..Er..The fruit itself..Er..Pineapple Candy...Er..Pineapple popsicles..  

I just noticed that you had pineapples on your tag, so I was thinking Ah. Maybe you like pineapples:joy: 

I have got myself a costume. I am to going sit here and pretend to be a chicken till @supergal99 is over her feather fetish! Pluck away all you want!:P

6077c479db7207433b1749cbb33bfb11.gif

8 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

@kokodus agreed. No romantic scene yet but he himself already so swoony. :lol: Cool! 

You remember that scene from ep 2 (or was it 1) when he meets his ex at the train station. I think that was bitter sweet and romantic in a way. He was really good in that scene.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@lynne22 Did you watch this show yet??? LOL. I miss Oppa. :bawling:

@kokodus 

Confession time: No I haven't :joy: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think this is one of my strange hangup.....  you know that Pinocchio and Healer was aired at the same time right???? IDK why... I always view them as "rival" hahahahahaha... this is so weird I know.... 

But well, another reason I can give you was that after Pinnochio.. I did want to try Healer.. but IDK why I got suck in to Monstar instead... and this one is a hidden gem... so........... by the time I resurfaced... months have passed hahaa.. and I kinda forgot about Healer :P 

In my defense, Monstar if aired in a bigger TV station could have rival Dream High because its very good! 

Here's my gift for another Love Theme,,, but this time.. Unrequited love for the female : Kim Nana... my fav character in the story.... 

This song is titled "Person Love" and the lyrics keep asking "are you my person?" awwww I feel so bad for her.. for him singing is just an assignment.. while for her looking at this person singing the song with her is her fondest dream

@sushilicious OMG! That MV HAHAHAHA.... I think I've seen it once haha.. the shock at the end still lingers.. LOL

@sushilicious Yes as lmangla said, the pineapple I'm in love with is this guy....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-CtP6VaBdoUqeFxhzNhi

Can you see the pineapple head clearly here??? LOL

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmjpEk6iC9wc-hvslHx51

LOL @lynne22 Yep I remember Pinocchio and healer aired around the same time. Pinocchio was the first drama I watched while it was still airing. I watched healer much later, I didn't think it was my type of drama. I actually watched it when I found drama beans, it was really popular there, so I wanted to know what is in there that made such huge fanbase among international viewers, when it didn't even do that well in korea. LOL. The show itself is a work of magic. Everything about it was perfection. Sighhh, I feel like I need to rewatch it again. I miss Oppa. 

original.gif

Hm. Crazy Friends and In Laws?

What am I suppose to give? Because I don’t really have a lot to give but what comes to mind is this. Merry Christmas @lynne22. (Lowkey, starting to run out of wishes to say :lol: luckily, @Lmangla did not create an one week Challenge or else my lines will be sooooo dry.)

Spoiler

Cdrama, It has been along time since I’ve watched it...Memories...Meteor Garden, I have knowledge of this drama hahaha. But I just never seem to watch it, if you guys watch CVariety  do tell me.I was into 明星大偵探(Who is the murderer.) so if you guys watched it, that’s a yeah for me. 

But for me, I kind of situate myself in HKdrama and Kdrama :)  But am open to Cdrama, do introduce me to any dramas that are investigative related haha. Oh, do you guys know? They made a Chinese version for Kill Me Heal Me...*bless*

For all my forum friends and especially @supergal99 :lol: 

I loved Laughter in Waikiki. If you are ever feeling down watch an episode of this drama and it will make you laugh till you cry. Crazy is a mild term to describe this bunch.

Crazy mother-in-law (to the wives of JH and JB) one of my favorite parents from Reply 1988. 

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... @sushilicious, it is hard for me too! hahahahha...

when you need to break out of jail, you need the help of your crazy new friends/inmates...

drama: defendant

wishing you all great sidekicks for any occasion! ^_^

Give me a moment....JI SUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Spoiler

DRAMA-Ji-Sung1-1024x683.jpg

ahahahaha.. I've been busy today with work and suddenly god smad [sad x mad ] because of a certain show....

@sushilicious Ahahaha I love DBS... He's hilarious! 

Hmm Cdramas.. I'm not sure what to recommend my taste mostly run to custome or fantasy drama hehehee.... Maybe Medical Examiner Dr Qin? I heard it had investigation too :D

Anyway.. @Lmangla I don't know about In laws... I'll just share about crazy friends OK? For @dotonly... Here's some crazy friends in Kdramas that I like... Hope they cheers you up in this coming Christmas. 

Yoo Shi Jin and Seo Dae Yong.....

Because when there's trouble in a bar... its Escapeeeeeeeeee time :lol: but if its girl trouble... they stick together like a glue... :P

124857d7321ab327ef3650160cee450bd72a3b8c84f622de6084e6673ad1a47e9dbc6d0ecb47b6e5_hq.gif

And Now.... the Swag Girls :lol: They bond in in happy times ... and also in sad times.. Love them! 

7f8eaf86897a5a01eef969711fc9541ee48e3a41_hq.gif  b10b950c2c823965b3ec2638886537ad2e83b216_hq.gif

As a bonus...

Sister - best friends that joins together to crash on their brother's wedding because they don't like the bride :lol: 

23 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@supergal99 *Nags* How many times have I told you to clean up after a feather plucking session:joy:

*whisper* :sweatingbullets: i...i... am not the 'murderer' ops i mean litterbug:grimace:

Spoiler

*dum dum* 

If u want to cage her up (like that CVariety show u mentioned:P) pls do so after the event heee...:tounge_wink:

pNmMeuZ.jpg

22 hours ago, staygold said:

I have got myself a costume. I am to going sit here and pretend to be a chicken till @supergal99 is over her feather fetish! Pluck away all you want!:P

Erhm...ehrmm... *pheweet!!* staygold great choice of costume -> orange chicken ... wings...mmm...u look yummy:love:

*pluck pluck pluck those orange feathers*

12 hours ago, staygold said:

For all my forum friends and especially @supergal99 :lol: 

I loved Laughter in Waikiki. If you are ever feeling down watch an episode of this drama and it will make you laugh till you cry. Crazy is a mild term to describe this bunch.

:joy:Wowee... u nailed it with this choice of Waikiki - yap i superlike this crazy drama.  Gosh i am starting to feel bad for plucking your feathers for my temporary wings. Ok ok i bought some new wings for u:

Spoiler

NvzkfSl.jpg

Oh includes free Angel too ..heh..heh.. yum...:wub:

(Better than your current Angel ya? Ya:grimace:)

23 hours ago, Sejabin said:

You don’t need that wings supergal because you have your red wing on the back of your clothes. It helps your heavy flow everyday dan mencegah supaya tidak tembus ke samping :P (you can open dictionary wkwkkwwk I am too lazy to find dictionary and translate that sentence because I just lying on my bed from a very very very very long flights. Gosh I can’t believe I live in this country. It took 9 hours of flights+transit+delayed just to go from city A to city B  ) I want to move to vatikan. We don’t need 9 hours just to visit another city we can even travel to another country in 15 minutes. 

:unsure: ello...ello  @Sejabin so naughty ah u (*wink* @staygold) - no foreign language pls - got no time to google :blink:. Ok chill.. Seriously u should consider moving to China - the economy is booming (with handsome CEOs) like this one::P

Spoiler

Perks include free flow of coffee (kisses) :love:

1ngYUyS.jpg

Ok ok ... u guys are distracting me. I need to focus now.:sweatingbullets: wah Day 4 seems a bit erhmm... "makjang" to me hahaaa...

come come @kokodus :

1. A special OST "Crazy over Pineapples" created juz for u :

(to be released soon not sure when ops!)

QsfIk4p.jpg

*May u enjoy your crazy moments with your crazy soompi friends 4ever:blush:

2. Mmm.. (crazy) inlaws?? Ah..ok.. er... :grimace:  i am stuck. How about this? 

Dear Kokodus I hope your future hubby is willing to accept any crazy inlaws' requests. 

JUYw3B5.jpg

Kim Bon in Terius Behind Me: meeting his 'crazily cute' (future inlaws)

Ah... uh oh... i think i am going crazy...hahaaa...:lol:

Ehhh I seriously can't think of any crazy friends and mother in law, other than the ones mentioned here. Sighhh. Anyways, I think the one drama that defined friendship and family for me was Reply 1988, I wish I grew up in Ssangmundong. Sighh. 

@Sejabin I wish that you have a long lasting lovely relationship with all of your friends and family members and even meet some new good friends in the coming year. 

Here comes the last gift for this joyous event. 

I asked myself:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

The answer to that is yes. Then if that’s the case, let’s make this post a long one for you @lynne22 and all my soompiers :) I would like to end off with one of my most favorite drama for 2018 So here we go!

We often say that “Let’s go for a walk on a beach.” The feelings are all positive. But for me, life is not realistic when it’s all up there. To me life is like a roller coaster, it goes up and down. So I want to tell everyone that if you are going through hard times, tell yourself that at the end of the day, things will get better. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And as the days goes by after the incident, you will laugh to yourself and wonder, why was I feeling so down? I picked the right choice to not give up. A new year’s ahead, I too also wish that everyone would be healthy, happy and many positive things to come. Thank you for this joyous event, @Lmangla

(The above gifs was a pretty sad scene, but by that sad scene brought new life to things.)

And to end off have a very jolly Christmas :) 

giphy.gif

"this is captain Yoo calling @kokodus. Hop on my Love Boat now...yes right now!":P

descendants-of-the-sun-2.gif

Cr owner for gif

(Make a guess where hottie is bringing u to?)

:glasses:

27 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I would like to end off with one of my most favorite drama for 2018 So here we go

Oh i have guessed that u will post something about your favourite drama The Guest hahaa.... btw the sea (the ghost actually) is super scary in this drama. Itz a one of my fav dramas this year too! :tounge_wink:

My gift to @supergal99 and all the gang. A rather longish clip from Marriage not dating series. Has all the cliched elements from kdrama beach scenario but with a twist - Exes, crushes, confessions and even a baby!:lol::lol:

@Lmangla thank you for this fun event!! You come up with the weirdest and most enjoyable events! Keep them coming.

it is the final day! so glad to hear that @sushilicious @staygold enjoyed the event. hope that all our silent readers did as well...

so holiday by the sea! am reminded of one of the reasons I became active on soompi -- taecgui! how much fun we had laughing and shipping them. @packmule3 @angelangie - such memories!

wishing you all that special someone you can share ice cream with while staring at the fishes.

taecgui6_zps939486f8.png

P.S ~ thinking of one more event to finish off the year but it depends on people's schedules next week and how busy folks are.... please let me know or we can have the writing train event in jan. thanks!

@supergal99 

Kdrama Addict: (Messy Hair, stuttering) I...I...I need this. This....This....This is my life. My life. I can’t do things without them. (Cries)

Spoiler

I’m just joking....or am I?:ph34r:

I’m sooo crazy! 

giphy.gif

Ah thought of another Christmas wishing, please don’t go too crazy if you are spending your Christmas days watching dramas. Don’t be like me ^ enjoy the time with your family! Hug them until they find it annoying Hahahaha 

Archived