virtual angel

Lmangla

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

Awwwww @supergal99 I'm so grateful to have you as my angel. You know me so well. Hahaha. Oppa in a dreamy blue sweater cooking pasta for me....what more can I ask??? LOL. 

:blush: Chef oppa is very happy to see u enjoying his (veins) pasta *choke choke*

Spoiler

5pUHSzD.jpg

Uh oh.. but but ..he is not quite happy coz u seems to like those pineapple cakes more heh..heh..heh

:tounge_wink:

Well Korean food doesn't always makes me drool, mainly because I'm a vegetarian and they always and only eat meat. Gahhhhhhhh. But despite that I did enjoy shows like Three meals a day, Youn's kitchen and all that. 

*whisper* Yap yap kokodus i know u are a vegetarian:grimace: (no mermaids added into the pasta:unsure::P) --> o..kay...so here's a special kdrama PPL drink for u 101 fruits and vegetables drink

lnePbiA.jpg

:)Cheers from your (super crazy) angel*

Supergal99

4 hours ago, staygold said:

For @supergal99 and the soompi gang I present this drink! I hope you all enjoy and tell me how it actually tastes! 

Erhm...mmm... the taste is like ....ah..... refreshing? :w00t:

Rgxj0IR.jpg

Hahahaa.. yap super refreshing heeee (kokodus ya? Ya):P

:glasses: *continue plucking feathers from staygold*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sushilicious Gift #2 is latest?cb=20131216034447  giphy.gif

Whether Coffee, Cappuccino, or Hot Chocolate...  Never...  Never...  Never... forget the whip cream for you never know where it might lead.  And a girl always has to dream, you know what I mean LOL:tounge_wink:

Secret Garden...

Moved a lot of hearts and gave new meaning to exercise, dancing, and playing in the snow.   Allowed women everywhere to add sit ups, elevator & foam kisses to their dreams at night.  Hoping this gift warms your heart and reminds you that anything is possible and don't be afraid to be spontaneous when living day to day.  For all to often what we think, feel and want are seldom ever made known because we talk our hearts right out of it. 

Instead of just grabbing that moment shaking off our fears and making it ours.... 

Spoiler

:naughty:  Thanks  to @Lmangla  & @triplem I still can't shake that dang kissing event tenor.gif?itemid=12186100

I'm off, leaving in a few hours hoping you all stay safe, stay happy and keep giving gifts of love through your posts to this event and to each other.  :heart:

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I love how everyone is going for drinks like milk etc. Meanwhile i went for Beer and Wine hhahahah

:lol:.. probably because we are not in the mood for something strong? hahahaha.....

33 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't get with all of this. But I'm having fun reading your comments here. :D

it is like a version of secret santa/angel game if you have ever played that... so we are doing virtual gifts in a certain theme through gifs, stills and messages to cheer each other...

Me trying to join you guys.

Me: Alright *Clap hands once* Drink Water Guys! Water is good for you! Stay healthy! But don’t Chug it,or else Yoon Hwa Pyung, Choi Yoon and Kang Gil Yong will attack you because they think that you are Park Il Do.

Well..If you want to see them...

Me: Chugs like no one cares. Come to me!

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, stargazer187 said:

I don't get with all of this. But I'm having fun reading your comments here. :D

Ello ello stargazer187! Since u popped in here i must offer u my special cocktail ..:yum::

*A toast to all the fun moments we had in those drama threads we shared*

ldDCHPf.jpg

Spoiler

tQakfna.jpg

Erhm...erhm... u like the taste ya? Ya.:glasses:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:
1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

I love how everyone is going for drinks like milk etc. Meanwhile i went for Beer and Wine hhahahah

:lol:.. probably because we are not in the mood for something strong? hahahaha...

Hey hey @Lmangla @sushilicious

Spoiler

6l7jbMd.jpg

Ah..ah..  :tounge_xd: hands off

(Ok ok... juz teasing u guys ya)

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Me: Chugs like no one cares. Come to me!

Oh oh u prefer water now??

O..kay... for u:grimace:

ma2TsDu.jpg

(Translate: yum seng = drink to success)

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Yes Yakult it is!!! Haha. I don't remember in which drama I saw it first. Lol. Anyways I hope sejabin is not lactose intolerant

*steals one bottle and flies off quickly*

Spoiler

:blush:

:yum:

AWWW ALLL THE DOTS AND Song Jong ki's gif is making me :lol: 

My gift for @dotonly in today's theme : Love is Choi Dal Po and Choi In Na's OST in Pinocchio.. I hope you'll like this. 

This is a fun Music Video with a quirky looking Lee Jong Suk hahaha... the lyrics are sweet ...especially the part sung by the female:

I love you, every time I see you
More than any star in the world
You shine the more I see you
I’m happy only if you’re here

Anyway... as a bonus.... Their snow kiss.. its beautiful! Perfect for this Christmas season :D

ykwkkz9v56b3715e2eb3c236326454_540x324.g

original.gif

@lynne22 :)

it’s gift time once more. To me what is the actual definition of love? It’s the craziness that follows ;).Be as crazy as you can in front of your love ones, because this is my definition of love :) 

Hencefore the song Crazy In Love by Beyoncé.

Spoiler

@angelangie omo, I don’t really have a lot of coffee vids but here you go!

Spoiler

@sushilicious :lol: awww.... I admit I have not watch Kill Me, Heal Me... but that scenes are crazyly good :lol: 

Anyway.... when I was browsing some gif of KMHM.. this pic pop out and I think suits with @Sejabin's principal very much :D

original.gif

@angelangie awwww what should I gift you... hmmmmmmm....... :phew::D

Love, romantic love can be sweet, can be crazy, can be like a blazing fire... but sometimes it can be calm like a gentle breeze.....

Spoiler

There's also another special kind of love... Like Ning Que and Sang Sang... theirs started as a familial bond.. best friend.. someone you can counted on.. before it changes to a romantic one... 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Will this do? :lol:

Anywayy... forgot to send *virtual wave * to  @stargazer187   Heeeeeeeiiiiiii there! :lol: 

feeling so spazzed today! :sweatingbullets:... so was wondering what gift to bring especially with theme of love...

so bringing from a drama that I am watching currently and love...

love is not all kisses and smiles. sometimes, it is just about standing there on a cold windy night... on super bad days when your heart hurts, wishing you a tall, hot oppa by your side, the kind who shields your eyes and gives you that protective look that fills you with strength. ... :love:  that is the beginning of love!

@kokodus ~ do you feel like watching this drama now? romantic enough? hahahahha.....

21 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Holaaa chingu. I'm currently in Granada enjoying the AR game along with HB oppa. :lol: 

Thanks for the toast. I'm swarming around drama threads for some dramas I watch. Come and join me. :lol:

:grimace: ahh... i wanna catch that drama too - saw the trailers wow... fantasy vibes hahaaa:lol:  but i dont have much time nowadays to catch the current dramas (work piling up after my long break :sweat_smile: wawaawaaa...)

Oh btw talking about HB havent seen him for some time -- omo he still looks great:

Spoiler

Ops sorray  @kokodus i m kinda late today - lots of work + 'distractions' :grimace:Mmm... this is what i have u from hottie HB::love:

E86IxEk.jpg

*surprise! Some serious 'Love' quotes from Oppa hahaha....*:tounge_xd:

10 hours ago, staygold said:

For @supergal99 and the soompi bunch, a song from the classic Miss Oh Hae Young 'What is love?' 

Oh good choice! I (am) super like OHY heee... :glasses:

Spoiler

P7bkfBF.jpg

And this one too cos I feel this is more like @supergal99!

:naughty: Hey..hey.. this one...tsk... ahhh..  o..kay@Lmangla i wanna change my Angel -> nay juz kidding:tongue: 

*continue to pluck pluck pluck feathers from staygold*:blink:

18 minutes ago, staygold said:

@supergal99 I think I need to go shopping soon if you keep plucking away my feathers!!! :sweatingbullets: :lol:

*whisper super softly* i have no choice - i went shopping for some wings too and ...

Spoiler

wa4mIbY.jpg

See... no stock! Tsk... sigh...i have no choice... but to *pluck pluck pluck* your feathers:blink::grimace: juz ... 2 more days ya? Ya.

Ok.ok.. juz teasing u ya .. come come a nice Love song for u:

" Love love love me like u do"

(Seo hyun Jin + Gong Yoo)

It has been years but gosh! I still love it!

*Chokes on feathers and yogurt*

Cause apparently there was a plucking of @staygold feathers going on and it’s everywhere. I’m sick and I was drinking yogurt. Took a deep breath in, the feathers got stuck to my nose and I choke on my yogurt hahahaha

Happy Christmas Everybody!

(Watch for the ending! If you haven’t watch it of cause ;) you won’t regret it!)

@supergal99 *Nags* How many times have I told you to clean up after a feather plucking session? :joy: Btw, I could imagine you siting on top of @staygold and just plucking the feathers professionally. 

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

on super bad days when your heart hurts, wishing you a tall, hot oppa by your side, the kind who shields your eyes and gives you that protective look that fills you with strength. ... :love:  that is the beginning of love!

.... oops!... it looks like there was a betrayal by tall hot oppa this week. ouch! so I guess I have to take back this oppa wish... well maybe he will be back to good in tomorrow's episode.. :sweatingbullets:

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

.... oops!... it looks like there was a betrayal by tall hot oppa this week. ouch! so I guess I have to take back this oppa wish... well maybe he will be back to good in tomorrow's episode.. :sweatingbullets:

As a single, I would like to say. No matter how bad he is, as long as you love him, go for it! Because you don’t wanna be single like I do. :) -A single lonely life :lol: 

Who knows, you might even meet him while you are sleeping. Hahaha.

(Dreamt of my idol once, I was bringing him to Disneyland. Best dream. Ever. And I even dreamt of myself going to Running Man As Guest too! I think I think too much.):joy:

Archived