[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

@bebebisous33 haha everyone is a suspect.  Yes, WooKyung is being giving quite a pedestal treatment in Red Cry's eyes?  Why?  Either he knows her personally, professionally or through witnessing her positive impacts toward the abused victims.  It would probably dealt a blow to Red Cry's hero worshipping if Woo Kyung ends up being the violent child who pushed the girl in the green dress.  Is this  going to be writernim's twist?

What does everyone think about the scene where Hana held onto Ji Hoo's sleeve when he lost control and beat up Sung-Hwan?  Baek Hyun-Jin is doing a fabulous job as the most detested Father of the Year here!  I really like how we were shown where violence, or succumb to violence is only short term and not long term solution to all.  It is a subtle diss of Red Cry's method.  I am glad to see Ji Hoon kept back from going over the line, to not be like Soo Young when is faced with the same situation.  It speaks a lot for Ji Hoon who always tries to be the ideal detective, to stay a fairly good person, despite facing all the evilness in his job.  It's hard to not fold or to respond hate with hate.  Clearly, Hana's innocence and good nature are Ji Hoon's saving grace.  There is another option to violence and not all abused children perpetuate the abuse or stayed living in the dark.  Hana is a good example of coming into the light.  There is still a lot of life to live for Hana so i am glad that she is adjusting.  I think Ji Hoon was the same child as Hana; growing up fairly well despite a bad childhood.  It's nice to see her giving him the reminder and strength to stay good.

BTW, I think it was the person in the hoodie that warned Hana not to spill the secret, not her father Sung-Hwan.  The line she recited was from Red Cry. She didn't point out Eun Ho in the line up so I don't think he was the hooded person.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for the welcome, @bedifferent

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

What does everyone think about the scene where Hana held onto Ji Hoo's sleeve when he lost control and beat up Sung-Hwan?

My first knee-jerk reaction was to take it as one of those scenes where someone steps in to protect an awful family member, like a battered wife keeping someone from beating up her husband or something of that nature. Even though Hana's clearly terrified of this man and is familiar with him and his house, she's still innocent and kindhearted enough to not want to see him hurt. At least, that was how I interpreted it, there could be other explanations.

2 hours ago, bedifferent said:

I think it was the person in the hoodie that warned Hana not to spill the secret, not her father Sung-Hwan.  The line she recited was from Red Cry. She didn't point out Eun Ho in the line up so I don't think he was the hooded person.

I never saw it that way. She said the person in the hoodie was kind, they had a nice face, etc. She didn't seem scared of them at all; I don't think she even realized they killed her mom. If they had threatened her, I think she would seem much more uncomfortable talking about them than she did. I always took it as either her mother or father threatening her to keep her quiet, as she was always kept in places they could be found out if she was loud. I definitely don't think Eunho was the hooded person, either, though. She had no problem calling him Mr. Sand as he was leaving, so if Jiheon and Wookyung had wanted her to show them the nice man, she would have pointed him out no problem, I think. She had no reason to think he'd done anything wrong or to want to protect him from a perceived threat.

You have some really good thoughts @titania1000. The theory that Red Cry might actually be trying to frame Wookyung by tying everything back to the children's center where she works is an intriguing one for sure. I kind of lean more toward the theory that they see her more as a sort of heroine/champion of their cause (albeit unknowingly on her part), personally, but Red Cry could definitely just be using her just like they seem to be using everyone else.

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

Eun Ho is obviously an accomplice: either convinced or coerced into kidnapping Ha Na but in all cases, he's a hand in what happened to her. His line about how Ha Na seems happier now was delivered with enough despair and hope mixed at the same time to make his involvement and guilt clear. Though he's probably not aware of the damage that can be done to Woo Kyung, he likes her enough to refuse to hurt her.   

It's really interesting how you interpreted that line as being both despairing and hopeful and pointing to his guilt/involvement with her. I took it as him just making an observation of fact in his blunt, unassuming way, since he's given me the strong impression so far that he's rather socially stunted, and interacting with people other than children is difficult for him. Children are usually very open and blunt about things, so it would make sense that he has some of those same traits since he prefers their company to that of adults. Wookyung also made the same observation, more or less, so it's not as if he's the only one with this opinion, either.

However, I will say that I'm quite suspicious about Eunho's involvement with Hana's case, regardless, especially the way he keeps talking about her mother. He seemed surprised that the murdered person was a woman, asked point blank how she died, seems to think it was for the best that she's gone because Hana is better off, etc. Part of me thinks that the person who actually did the deed gave Hana to Eunho to take care of, feeding him some sort of story about her parents being gone or removing her from a bad home life or something like that. Therefore, Eunho was the one who dropped her off at the orphanage, since he's knows it's a good, safe place for children. He might, therefore, know who killed Hana's mom, or at least have an inkling of who did it, but he doesn't want to say something quite yet because he - like everyone else who's talked about Red Cry - thinks the person was trying to help and doesn't deserve to be arrested, or because Red Cry has dirt of some sort on him or is threatening him some other way to keep him quiet.

@titania1000 I agree with you that the mastermind intends to frame CWK because Red Cry made the mother think, it was CWK all along talking to her. He used information that only CWK was supposed to know. Furthermore, all the cases are related to CWK. I am expecting at some point that Eun Ho disapproves of Red Cry's action, when he realizes that CWK has become the prime suspect. The mastermind is someone educated because he uses poems. On the other hand, he hates poetry, like CWK outlined and this can not be Eun Ho. To me, EH is just a helper.  

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

On the romance front, i'm in the minority here: i believe solitude is the best way for Woo Kyung.   

I definitely agree. I love her and Jiheon's chemistry, but I really don't want them to end up in a relationship. I don't think, as you said, that Jiheon is emotionally equipped to handle one right now, and I think Wookyung really needs some time to herself to heal and figure herself out, and I really don't think a romance is what she needs right now.

This drama is still my favorite right now. I love to read all the thoughts here.

This show is giving us the pieces of the puzzle but still can`t get the whole picture yet. That`s great.

I can`t believe that we don`t know for sure who is the girl in green dress.What happened in Cha Woo Kyung`s family? She doesn`t remember her past very well. Her father reconstructed her past with untrue stories? There were sugar- coated stories? It was so sad how she reached all her friends from the past but they would not remember them being friends. I feel that she lived a serious trauma in her past.

When Woo Kyung let the portrait drawing of the girl in green dress on the bed and her sister saw it I was expecting her to say something. I think she will know who the girl is.

Whatever it was, I want Woo Kyung to discover what happened in her life, about the accident, about her past.  Jeon Soo-Young read  her very well, mentioned, she is screeaming inside, she is tense. Along with the Red Cry case, she is discovering herself her own trauma. She is so much close now.

I still like the relationship between Woo Kyung and Ji-Hun. It won`t be a romantic one I am sure of that, but I like how they connected so far. I also like Jeon Soo-Young and Kang Ji-Hun as colleagues.

What`s the point having an expensive security system when the ignorant director`s messing it up? asked Ji Hun. But what is it with that director? He is that ignorant or he is hiding something?

Great to hear every one's views! It has been long since I have watched such a whodunnit drama.

I am trying to hypothesise Woo Kyung's childhood.

Perhaps her real mum loves her and gave her the green dress. Her parents got divorced or mum passed away. She stays with her dad and stepmum. Out of jealousy, her step mum tore her green dress. 

There was a scene in the hospital where she screamed at her stepmum. Her stepmum scolded her and she shivered so badly and rubbed her palms together begging for forgiveness. This is not normal at all. Hence I concluded the abuse comes from her step mum. Perhaps her dad too? 

Parents who abuse may not come from hate. They can still show love. It can be due to lack of control of emotions. E.g. anger management. As they age, the emotions tone down too. Like how WK is around her step mum now.

My hypothesis doesn't seem dark enough for this drama though. 

Love all the awesome posts on the thread, but am chaffing as real life demands have been preventing me from contributing, and what little time I have is spent doing an albeit slow rewatch of the drama (only at Ep2 currently :sweatingbullets:). 

However, just have to get this off my chest, and express just how much I love the soundtrack, especially the instrumental music that accompanies and complements this drama? In particular, the pensive, haunting main theme that bookends Children of Nobody brings the exact same rush of feelings that I had with Forest of Secrets' theme... both perfect examples of how the right instrumental soundtrack elevates and becomes such an integral, distinctly identifiable part of the show that I am instantaneously transported right back into the drama the moment I hear it, even without watching. Really anticipating the release of the full instrumental soundtrack.

On 12/16/2018 at 12:30 PM, bebebisous33 said:

I agree with you that the mastermind intends to frame CWK because Red Cry made the mother think, it was CWK all along talking to her. He used information that only CWK was supposed to know. Furthermore, all the cases are related to CWK. I am expecting at some point that Eun Ho disapproves of Red Cry's action, when he realizes that CWK has become the prime suspect. The mastermind is someone educated because he uses poems. On the other hand, he hates poetry, like CWK outlined and this can not be Eun Ho. To me, EH is just a helper.  

The poem must have some personal connection to Red Cry.  He left clues at the crime scene in the poem yet the police has not identify any physical clue like footprint, hair, DNA, etc.. How can he not leave any personal artifact? I wonder what CWK did to invite this much attention and why the timing is now.  I also don't know if it was intentional for Eunho to make contact with Woo Kyung, were their meetings coincidental?

On 12/16/2018 at 12:28 PM, cyan5tarlight said:

It's really interesting how you interpreted that line as being both despairing and hopeful and pointing to his guilt/involvement with her. I took it as him just making an observation of fact in his blunt, unassuming way, since he's given me the strong impression so far that he's rather socially stunted, and interacting with people other than children is difficult for him. Children are usually very open and blunt about things, so it would make sense that he has some of those same traits since he prefers their company to that of adults. Wookyung also made the same observation, more or less, so it's not as if he's the only one with this opinion, either.

However, I will say that I'm quite suspicious about Eunho's involvement with Hana's case, regardless, especially the way he keeps talking about her mother. He seemed surprised that the murdered person was a woman, asked point blank how she died, seems to think it was for the best that she's gone because Hana is better off, etc. Part of me thinks that the person who actually did the deed gave Hana to Eunho to take care of, feeding him some sort of story about her parents being gone or removing her from a bad home life or something like that. Therefore, Eunho was the one who dropped her off at the orphanage, since he's knows it's a good, safe place for children. He might, therefore, know who killed Hana's mom, or at least have an inkling of who did it, but he doesn't want to say something quite yet because he - like everyone else who's talked about Red Cry - thinks the person was trying to help and doesn't deserve to be arrested, or because Red Cry has dirt of some sort on him or is threatening him some other way to keep him quiet.

Good hypothesis about Eunho :) He's Peter Pan? LOL  Given he doesn't seem to be an abused victim, I can only guess he possibly was recruited by Red Cry because he has some past.  Ok, so what is the rally cry for Red Cry that appeal to many despite their different background?

On 12/17/2018 at 3:05 PM, titania1000 said:

Unless the writer was trying to emphasize that his speech to Soo Young was more pretense than it he would have admitted and that facing the same circumstances as her, meaning being really pissed off by a suspect,  he would lose it like everyone else.

I must admit i would like this version a little bit because he didn't just call her out on her bad methods, he too looked down on her and made her feel inferior. I think his ego needed the lesson that she wasn't the only one with a problem with violence.         

I think Ji Heon's violence and the fact that he was stopped by Hana was a call back to the time Woo Kyung almost murdered  the mother of the child  she already killed  accidentally but was stopped by the girl in the green dress and to the time that So Ra's mother considered killing her husband but couldn't because "that animal  was still a human being and  the father of the baby she gave birth to".

There's a an invisible connection between  those three and many others who like them refused to kill because of their values, their empathy or the influence of love. There's a thin line that separate them from the monster that Red Cry is: the urge to kill was real and strong for them but it's also a strong line filled with hope and opportunity for redemption.

It's a moral message that can seem simplistic but is actually entirely true to life  and doesn't undermine the complexity of world.

All the characters have their dark side and deal more or less well with it, but Red Cry is pure evil without a doubt for me: this killer is planning and executing people as if he/she's a sort of deity with a death and life power over them and doesn't think twice about the consequences of his/her actions on the family.

I think this person is just hiding under a pretense of concern his/her murderous impulse while in fact  it's all about himself/herself. Pretending killing only bad people feeds him/her superiority complex and made the credule  part of the public cheers for him,  thus feeding his/her conviction to be and act right. 

IMO It's an illusion and a trap, nothing more. 

I really believe that Red Cry is an association of two people and maybe more because the level of very personal information  about Woo Kyung  that he/she's able to gather is just mindblogging. It can't be only someone from the center. 

@titania1000  it's good to read your posts again after Forest of Secrets and Life.  Glad you join us here in the thread, you've brought up many thoughts that I agree and learned from.  

Yes, I too think Ji Hoon was saved by Hana in that instance when his emotions started to break his composure, overtook his sense of right and wrong, the things that he prided himself on.  When he disapproved of how Soo Young was incapable of controlling her anger, Ji Hoon may have felt he himself is immune to the same kind of outburst. In that instance with Hana, we can see how easy for Ji Hoon to act out the emotions and justify the violence toward another human being.  Ji Hoon is such a logical guy, this case teaches him much about having an open mind and heart to the wonder of the unexplainable.

I feel the same can be said about Red Cry's state of mind. Red Cry took upon himself to be judge/jury and executioner.  Borrowing the words of Shimok (FoS), he is a monster for disregarding human life. :) For Ji Hoon and Woo Kyung, there are people helping to keep them from taking the easy way when reacting to evil and violence.  This little pause is what made them just a hair fraction from giving into the the dark side of human nature. Yes, Ji Hoon and Woo Kyung are lucky, they have adorable little girls keeping them in check. I wonder what happened to Red Cry that made him/them cynical of humanity or filled him/them with vengeful hate.  

I also agree that Red Cry is manipulating the victims to kill while staying in the shadow as the puppet master. This is the sinister part of his plan, the manipulation and coercing people to kill for his belief and cause.  It's almost like the victims are being victimizing the second time around.  I don't know if Red Cry is empowering the abused to fight back or misdirected their misfortunes for his own.  In @selenette's words, Misusing their hopes for atonement, the serial killer(s) incite(s) them to kill.   So far, Red Cry has not made an attempt to convince either the police or Woo Kyung of his twisted intention.   I am still confused of his motive.  Why?

Eunho has a few chilling lines though. 

He was involved in some way with the arson case from years ago..way before all these red cry associated killings...

He also said that seeing the smiles of children "cleanses" him.

And these statements are made to police officers... almost like a taunt. 

Even if he is not red cry... he seems to be part of the group or at least condones red cry's actions. 

For cwk... she was largely unaware until she had the accident...

Whether seeing the girl was a supernatural issue or retrograde memory triggered by hitting the little boy. 

She obviously dallied in these anti abuse groups and red cry might have targeted her as an access point to identify children at risk. 

Since she counsels troubled and likely abused kids.

Bitna's  mom is pretty scary too...restricting fluids... locking her child in a cupboard size room to study and under cctv too...

Just discovered this earlier. http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2018&no=773766

image_readmed_2018_773766_15445318063566

Originally this article was about ex-CJ E&M CEO Kim Sung Soo officially moving to Kakao (Mega Monster's parent company) next year (January to be specific); but Children of Nobody EP Lee Jun Ho was also mentioned.

일찌감치 카카오에 합류한 이준호 씨도 관심을 끈다. 그는 올해 초 카카오 자회사인 메가몬스터 대표로 영입됐다. 이 대표는 김 고문의 최측근으로 얼마 전까지 CJ ENM에서 활약했던 인물이다. 두 사람은 CJ ENM의 간판 드라마 제작사 스튜디오드래곤을 설립한 주역이다. 하지만 그는 김 고문과 달리 철저히 베일에 가려져 있다. 스타 작가들과 인맥이 두터워 드라마 부문에서 꽤 큰 영향력이 있다는 후문이다. 공교롭게도 이 대표가 이끄는 메가몬스터는 스튜디오드래곤과 경쟁 관계다. 최근 드라마 `붉은 달 푸른 해`를 제작해 인지도를 높였다. 

Translation:

Since the news (of Kim Seung Soo joining Kakao) broke out, Lee Jun-ho, who joined the company earlier (2017), attracted attention. He became the CEO of Mega Monster, a Kakao subsidiary. Representative director Lee was the closest person to Kim, who was active in CJ ENM a few years ago. The two are the main actors in the foundation of  Studio Dragon, the production company of CJ ENM. However, unlike Kim, he is completely veiled (t/n: unknown; in Korean parlance, nugu). It is a rumor that he "wields great influence in the drama sector" because of his connections with star writers. Coincidentally,  Mega Monster, now headed by Lee, competes with Studio Dragon. It recently made a drama Children of Nobody (MBC) this year to raise awareness.

On 12/17/2018 at 5:05 PM, titania1000 said:

I agree that multiple interpretations are possible for this part. Mine  was influenced by the body language of the actor, but i admit i seem to be more often wrong when it comes to read how korean actors plays with their bodies. 

His question was abrupt, coming from nowhere and he even startled and intrigued Soo Young. I thought he was thinking a lot, maybe too much on those questions under the pressure of guilt.

You made too good theories about his involvement. After considering again his closeness with Woo Kyung, i think it's quite probable that it will be revealed that he's really a pure heart, who was being manipulated and helped unwittingly the killer.  

I like their new friendship, so i hope she isn't making a mistake by trusting him.  

Thank you! ^^ And yes, I think there are multiple ways to read this scene, and only time will tell which one is correct. But that's the fun of theorizing in the interim, no? ;) I do definitely prefer the interpretation that either he's a completely innocent bystander in all of this and the writers are using him as a massive red herring to divert suspicion from other characters, OR he's unwillingly/unwittingly working for Red Cry in some capacity. I freely admit that anything is still possible at this point, though, and he may turn out to be a more sinister character than anyone expected. A girl can hope, though. XD

I think it's really cute, too! I'm wondering if the writers are intending for Eunho to become Wookyung's sidekick/partner in the same way that Jiheon and Sooyoung are. Sooyoung and Eunho were even introduced to the audience and the two main leads in very compromising situations that caused both the viewer and the leads to make snap judgements about them based on that one moment; Sooyoung looked like she was stabbing the doctor, leading to Jiheon tackling, cuffing, and arresting her, and Eunho looked like he might have kidnapped Eunseo, leading to Wookyung marching up to him and slapping him across the face. I mean, we already have two characters working in the police station and two in the childcare center, it just makes sense for them to officially join forces at some point. Plus, Eunho probably knows all the daycare centers and orphanages around, he could be super helpful if Wookyung needs to find one in particular, with the added bonus that it would probably make Jiheon jealous af. XD I'm getting hilarious mental images of Jiheon getting all offended and skulking around the office once he learns that Wookyung and Eunho are hanging out more, while Sooyoung munches on a bowl of popcorn in the background with the biggest smug grin on her face. X3c

But we're only at the half of the drama, i don't trust the writer to not mess up a perfectly plotted mystery with a destructive romance like her previous work proved it (Que Sera, Sera was a mess, an intense, haunting, fascinating mess but still a mess).           

Oh dear, that's not encouraging. :< Like I said, I'm not a big drama watcher so I'm not familiar with any of this writers other works, but maybe she saw that it wasn't a good idea the last time and learned her lesson? One can only hope.

Like Soo Young said for Woo Kyung, it seemed like her all body was screaming "i know the truth".  

There's a strong parallel here about the sisters: who they both one physically and the other mentally/psychologically are rendered voiceless. The harsh step mother watching them and refusing to leave their life sounds like an image from a fairy tale who had turned bad.  

I wonder why she had a fight with her sister. Was the accident of her sister a real accident or the work of Red Cry?     

Oh, that's really chilling! I didn't catch that, thanks for pointing it out! I'm really interested to learn more about Wookyung's sister, she seems really important to solving this mystery as well. I'm at a loss as to how Red Cry could have possibly orchestrated an event like her accident, though, as well as the motivation for doing so. As far as we know, (s)he/they only target abusive parents, so there'd be no reason for them to go after her. Though it does seem odd it was a couple years ago, which was also when the fire Jiheon was investigating happened, and ALSO when the Park Jihye went to prison for helping her husband cover up the murder of her son. All the timing seems too convenient to be coincidence, but I still can't figure out how the sister's accident is connected to everything else, aside from maybe being the trigger for Wookyung having her mental breakdown which may be her connection to Red Cry if it caused her to develop DID.

4 hours ago, bedifferent said:

Good hypothesis about Eunho :) He's Peter Pan? LOL  Given he doesn't seem to be an abused victim, I can only guess he possibly was recruited by Red Cry because he has some past.  Ok, so what is the rally cry for Red Cry that appeal to many despite their different background? 

Why thank ya. :3 I will say, though, that I would not be surprised in the least if Eunho turned out to be an abuse victim. It fits with the themes of all the other main leads seeming to have abuse in their pasts, for one thing, and for another, we really know nothing at all about him whatsoever except that 1) he grew up in an orphanage, and 2) he loves children. That's basically it. How did he end up in that orphanage? Why does he seem far more comfortable around children than around adults, even when he's an adult himself? What's with that desk that he told Wookyung that he sees in his dreams the same way she sees the Girl in the Green Dress? Why did he confide in Sooyoung that the children's smiles "wash away the dirtiness inside [him]"? If parental abuse was the answer to those questions, it definitely would explain a helluva lot. It's true, we don't know anything for certain yet, but I think the signs are definitely pointing that direction.

As for the rally cry, it's "Protect the Children," of course. That would galvanize a LOT of people to action, if Wookyung's thoughts toward people who abuse children are shared by a large chunk of the population. If they're also recruiting abusive parents themselves, it might also be "Atone for Your Sins."

19 hours ago, cyan5tarlight said:

sorry to cut your post!

Oh, that's really chilling! I didn't catch that, thanks for pointing it out! I'm really interested to learn more about Wookyung's sister, she seems really important to solving this mystery as well. I'm at a loss as to how Red Cry could have possibly orchestrated an event like her accident, though, as well as the motivation for doing so. As far as we know, (s)he/they only target abusive parents, so there'd be no reason for them to go after her. Though it does seem odd it was a couple years ago, which was also when the fire Jiheon was investigating happened, and ALSO when the Park Jihye went to prison for helping her husband cover up the murder of her son. All the timing seems too convenient to be coincidence, but I still can't figure out how the sister's accident is connected to everything else, aside from maybe being the trigger for Wookyung having her mental breakdown which may be her connection to Red Cry if it caused her to develop DID.

As for the rally cry, it's "Protect the Children," of course. That would galvanize a LOT of people to action, if Wookyung's thoughts toward people who abuse children are shared by a large chunk of the population. If they're also recruiting abusive parents themselves, it might also be "Atone for Your Sins."

@titania1000 With your two comments, the theory of the sister's accident being a punishment made me realize something. Remember that on the day the sister had that accident, the stepmother mentioned that she met CWK. The stepmother is blaming CWK for the cause of the accident. So what if CWK became bedridden not because of the accident but because of what happened before? What if the sister had revealed the truth to CWK and the latter got so shocked that she became "paralyzed"? The sister left after the confrontation leaving CWK upset and shocked, unable to digest the truth... and Red Cry got aware of that and punished her for making CWK suffering another trauma. 

Then with this theory, we have to remember that Red Cry's punishment is always a retaliation to the crime committed by the abusive parent. The mother burnt the child... she died burnt. The boy died in an accident... the mother was also hurt in an accident. The mother neglected Ha Na... she died due to neglect. So since the sister was injured in an accident, then it means, the person who got injured was hurt in an accident too. And don't forget that the little girl with the green dress appeared just before the car accident happened hence this accident could have triggered a memory in her... which is also linked to her sister now.

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 13-14

by odilettante

redmoon1300136a.jpg

Who is Red Cry? That’s the question of the day, especially since the mysterious Red Cry seems to know a lot of secrets that no one else could possibly know. Which means Red Cry’s identity should be easy to discover, right? Except, of course, nothing on this show is ever easy, especially when things are not quite what they seem.

more

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-13-14/

“Children Of Nobody,” “Inkigayo,” And “Battle Trip” Announce Schedule Changes

by J. K
04790fa455124e02ad265725787bc092.jpeg?s=

Some television shows have been rescheduled in the upcoming days!

The MBC drama “Children of Nobody” is airing a 60-minute special on December 19 that features highlights from episodes 1 to 16. This will allow any viewers who missed episodes to catch up on the exciting storyline before the drama heads into its second act.

Episodes 17 and 18 of “Children of Nobody” will air on December 20 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1280351wpp/children-nobody-inkigayo-battle-trip-announce-schedule-changes

Isn't it reasonable to see children from lower economic families being the victims in this drama?  These are the very children who often are taken away from such parents, often for good reasons but also at times for ridiculous reasons and put into foster care and then often disappear into human trafficking for everything from sex to organs?  At least that is what statistics show worldwide.  

There's no question that all three - WK, IN and EH were all abused children . However, they seem to have managed to established and  live a stable and ordinary life. At least, up to the point before something triggered them back into remembering their past.

I also wonder if focusing on the three of them, as red sky, is actually a red herring by the writer. I agree that everything links back to the children center.  And, the person who has knowledge about everyone and everything, past and present, in the center is one person, ie, the center director.  I think she might be red sky.  :huh:

Archived