[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

10 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

@thistle No, for now I don't suspect captain Hong.

and now this thread is now a HOT thread here on soompi. I think for the first time.

From the first time he said "close the case" when the case was obvious still in doubt, I have suspected him of something.  At the very least, that is bad policing.

Yay for hot threads!  It's about time people noticed this incredible drama.  :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rafael Pascual 

Oh

Spoiler

Can't say I pity her. But can't say I don't like her till I want her dead.

She's just being a typical super competitive, controlling mother.

But death? No.

Unless she did something even worse.

@bella1025 I think the day he died on the next upcoming episodes,  we will all raise our cups in the air to toast on his death. :D

@thistle I don't find him suspicious. Just find it sad that he seem deflated but of course he has also pointed that out to JH few episodes back on some consequences. 

I also believe that it could be due to the police politics that is holding him back.

But I might be wrong. However I also want to believe he is also one of the good guy. 

2 minutes ago, thistle said:

Yay for hot threads!  It's about time people noticed this incredible drama.  :)

I shall get started on this drama very soon. Had too many dramas on Weds-Thurs to manage in watching, especially one like this drama which will require of me lots of thinking and discussing. Now that one has ended and another one ending next week, I can finally start this. I had enjoyed the writer's previous work ~ Achiara.

im suspicious of a number of characters in this drama even WK.  i cant help but feel like this is a sequel to fight club.  im hoping there's a twist that will really surprise us about the suspect, one that'll have us scratching our heads because its the one that made the most sense per interpretation of their actions. 

who do you think is the least likely to be suspected but might surprise us if it turns out its him/her? for me.. it's the cwk's sister and yup the police chief.

oh.. and how about JH? that'll be an awesome feat.. to have him looking for a criminal that was himself all along. 

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I shall get started on this drama very soon. Had too many dramas on Weds-Thurs to manage in watching, especially one like this drama which will require of me lots of thinking and discussing. Now that one has ended and another one ending next week, I can finally start this. I had enjoyed the writer's previous work ~ Achiara.

I've also been juggling three Weds/Thurs dramas but this one is the best of the bunch.  It has not disappointed at all.

My only problem is that I can't watch it at night.....I'm scared of the dark, I startle easily, and there is something creepy going on with this story!  I love it.  I hope you will, too.

4 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@Rafael Pascual 

Oh

Hide contents

Can't say I pity her. But can't say I don't like her till I want her dead.

She's just being a typical super competitive, controlling mother.

But death? No.

Unless she did something even worse.

actually @mrsj3n

Spoiler

Min Ha Jung committed child abuse on Bit Na. I saw some scars on the child's back, result of Ha Jung caning her with stick (Woo Kyung also took photos, and she had Ha Jung investigated by police). Bit Na also found out that Ha Jung and the male tutor (or teacher, I don't know) were in a relationship. Before that she was faithful that the male tutor will be kind and help her out.

@ktcjdrama I hope you enjoy Children of Nobody like I do.

9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Cwk's sister for me.

Because the death starts when she opened her eyes.

One of the creepiest moments was when the sister opened her eyes and saw the drawing of the green dress girl on the bed.  CWK and mom didn't see sister looking because she was bent over.  But one thing is sure:  she wasn't in a coma then; sister was staring intently.

8 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

im suspicious of a number of characters in this drama even WK.

some viewers also say that, and compare this to Achiara's Secret.

now speaking of the death I told earlier...

Spoiler

Before Min Ha Jung jumped off, she went to a comfort room and secretly texted "Red Cry". while they're exchanging messages, Woo Kyung found her at the balcony, then she looked and smiled suspiciously at Cha Woo Kyung.

@Rafael Pascual and @mrsj3n

I am looking forward to today's episode so much!  Not that I want to see a bad person die or anything.....;)

Something is definitely going on with the sister.  CWK is surely being framed and that office has to be bugged.  I want to trust EH but I can't.  There is just so much going on!

One small unimportant thing:  I was going nuts trying to figure out where I had seen the actress who plays the mom whose husband used to beat her.  Then it hit me:  she also played Galaxy Shim on Terius Behind Me.  What a brilliant actress!  Kim Yeo Jin.  

9 minutes ago, thistle said:

One small unimportant thing:  I was going nuts trying to figure out where I had seen the actress who plays the mom whose husband used to beat her.  Then it hit me:  she also played Galaxy Shim on Terius Behind Me.  What a brilliant actress!  Kim Yeo Jin.  

8 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

@thistle first seen kim yeo jin in dae jang geum as one of jang geum's medicine mentor/teacher

I'm sure you'll enjoy this @thistle @bella1025

@thistle on Eun Ho, I'm becoming more suspicious of him right now.

12 minutes ago, Rafael Pascual said:

I'm sure you'll enjoy this

Thank you!  She is a brilliant actress.  The two roles could not be more different and she makes us believe absolutely in each of them.  

And about Eun Ho:  it is hard not to be suspicious of him; there is so much that is questionable about him.  However, there is just as much (if not more!) questionable about CWK but we don't really suspect her.  

The writer of this show must be enjoying tying all of the viewers into knots while we attempt to figure out what is going on!  

1 minute ago, thistle said:

The writer of this show must be enjoying tying all of the viewers into knots while we attempt to figure out what is going on!  

that's what I love about Do Hyun Jung writer-nim, her works are thought-provoking. Just if you're curious on how she looks, this one was in 2015.

1444116816752.jpg

and this was just months ago on CoN''s script reading:

photo1015109.jpg

One thing I'm worried about is that the happenings on Kakao (the parent company of Mega Monster, the company behind CoN) might affect this drama negatively. full story: http://koreabizwire.com/taxi-drivers-stage-massive-rally-against-kakao-carpool-service/129114

I will rewatch it with English subs. It is important to be able to understand the texts exchanged with red cry now. 

Does the black chat gets deleted by itself??

I think Jh saw the last text came into MHJ's phone when she was lying down on the ground. Whether the real mastermind or not CWk will be questioned in the police station as a suspect, that I am sure of. If it doesn't happen with this case then we have more eps to go. But Red Cry or not, her life is one big mess. She was most probably abused in her past, her close family members are either dead or incapacitated, deep-seated mental disturbances, her husband cheated on her, she lost her unborn child, an accident of course but she killed a child, she may even lose her daughter now, witnessed a suicide so closely and may even become a suspect related to that. She is so frail and distraught that it is so uncomfortable to watch her sometimes. While I don't want her to lose Eunsoo, her mother's and husband's concerns are not really baseless. I hope she receives proper help. Her stepmother is too calm and her actions are too subtle that we still can give a benefit of the doubt because it is still doubtful if she was concerned about CWk's behaviour? or was she just being a mean stepmother? 

The looks Sooyoung gives to JH when it seems like he is little too involved with or concerned for CWK is not lost on me. 

Eun ho is actually really suspicious.  He witnessed sukwoo's mother coming to the counselling center to meet CWK and also in this ep BitNa coming with CWK. The only reason I was not too keen on Eunho was that the actor seemed little too green to take on a full-fledged villain role. Otherwise, he is painted in red all over. He is already vetted by the police and unlike what was expected before he does not seem to be working closely with CWK or directly involved in any cases that mean he is quite irrelevant or secondary to the story now. But he is billed as one of the lead so I think either he is an accomplice or the actual mastermind. Maybe the writer used his newbie factor to her advantage for keeping the mystery. Because when Voice season 1 happened, everybody figured out KJw's role way before because of his jawline and his brand value even though he used masked voice.

Anyway, I was really sure that MHJ was going to die the moment the child told her that she wished her mother to be dead. 

If at all red cry is trying to frame CWK, he must be somebody from her past or childhood. It is possible red cry want to remind her of something happened in the past. Maybe her friend (from childhood who sent her the birthday pic) is not really innocent after all. I also think it is possible that CWk was living her life as a replacement for some other girl. The girl in all the pics, who is supposed to be CWK may not be the real CWk we know. I think the green dressed girl is her. Siwan's comment that the GDG resembles her could either mean that it is CWK herself or it is her sister. Maybe there was another girl who is not alive now.   MHJ's last smile was a little strange. I don't know what the text said. Maybe she thought CWK is Red Cry. 

@akiera I agree with you that Red Cry must resent CWK in my opinion. This looks likes a love-hate relationship because CWK's judgement about the abusive parents is somehow fulfilled. So CWK serves as jury. She resented the mother in the first case and she really died in a fire. However, Red Cry was behind it. 

I really don't have time to watch episode 8 right now (baking for Christmas) but I thought I'd take a 5 minutes with a mug of tea to watch the beginning of the episode, and the answer for who the girl in the green dress is right there in the first 20 seconds.  The baker lady sent WK a picture of a child's party with a banner that says "Happy Birthday Woo Kyung" and there's the green dress birthday girl right in the middle getting ready to blow out the candles.  Thus, green dress girl has to be WK.  But the green dress girl that we know has a different hair style.  Who is who?

Having seen that a very strange thought went through my head:  what if our WK isn't the real WK?  What if she was adopted by WK's parents?What if she did harm the real WK?

Her dad had some reason for being so careful about re-programming her thoughts and memories.  There is something in the past that we just don't know.  And I hope we find out soon!

Now I've only watched 20 seconds and I've used up my time for tea and I have to go back to the kitchen.  :rolleyes:

Archived