[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

Preview blurb for E14 from KBS - 승주(서효림)는 만석(홍요섭)에게 시우(강태성)와 결혼하지 않겠다고 선포한다. 허청산(강신일) 변호사는 온 가족에게 안회장(남일우)이 재입원했다는 소식을 알리고, 안회장은 병실을 찾은 시우에게 손을 내미는데...

Translation: SJ declares to MS that she will not marry SU. As Attorney Heo informs the whole family of the chairman's re-hospitalization, the chairman extends his hands to SU who visits him.

-------

So the chairman is not dead just yet!  I guess he probably took NJ's advice and decided to get friendly with SiU after all.

16 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I knew a new player would come into the game.. What makes me wonder is this the first kidnapper.. Kidnapper 2 EX.. NJ adopted MOM old flame

Quite possible.  NJ's mom's old flame has to show up at some point.  So this guy must be the guy.  As SH calls him "office chief", he must have been the chief of the secretaries or something back then.  SH seems to be close to him.  Maybe she was a secretary when she fell in love with YeongGyu, and this fellow probably helped her in whatever she did back then.  There may also be some French connection here, as he says Monsieur to her.

16 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Another thing she told lollipop boy if he fixes himself she'll consider him.. Wrong thing to say He's the type to fix himself for her.. He'll leave for a Lil while but you can best believe he'll come back with wedding certificate in tow and wedding hall prepared.. I think he'll become a chef just for her because she told him he's a good cook and she likes the food he cooks

Good thought.  It would make for good drama if he disappeared and came back as a successful grown up later at the right time to throw monkey-wrenches into JA's plans!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jayakris- thank you so much for the recap of epi 13.  I am  already quite annoyed with SJ dad but when he stormed in to the chairman's house and slapped NJ, that is a big NO NO NO to me!!  His attitude which resulted in the chairman collapsing would result in the demise of SiU plan - no more taking over of any company. 

Luckily, for NJ, no matter what happens to the chairman, the will has already been cemented - and it was even on video. 

34 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Good thought.  It would make for good drama if he disappeared and came back as a successful grown up later at the right time to throw monkey-wrenches into JA's plans!

It's going to happen and she's not going to have any choice but to hook up with him but before she does that after calling wolf about NJ she'll run back to him to bail her out because she has always depended on Nj helping her and she's going to bank on it, even to the point of using his affection for her with the promises of being together with him.. This is were I see Nj giving her the boot and telling her to get the hell out of his life.. I hope he ask her to invite him and his soon to be to her and loolipop boy wedding..:lol:

13 minutes ago, viyra said:

@jayakris- thank you so much for the recap of epi 13.  I am  already quite annoyed with SJ dad but when he stormed in to the chairman's house and slapped NJ, that is a big NO NO NO to me!!  His attitude which resulted in the chairman collapsing would result in the demise of SiU plan - no more taking over of any company. 

Luckily, for NJ, no matter what happens to the chairman, the will has already been cemented - and it was even on video. 

@viyra  MS didn't even pay attention to NJ calling G/pa Gran aubboji.. He's another will have to apologize to NJ.. He should have ask question instead of barging in like that.. I bet he won't put it together how G/pa went off behind him hitting NJ.. 

Off to work everyone be back this afternoon

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

MS didn't even pay attention to NJ calling G/pa Gran aubboji.. He's another will have to apologize to NJ.

Oh, that escaped my attention too... but it is natural for us, as we know that he is the grandson.  It would be tough for MS to miss it, but he didn't seem to notice.

One may call a stranger "haraboji" but an employee of a chairman would never call him anything but "hwoejangnim".  Will we perhaps see MS putting 2 and 2 together later?... Nah, he is too dull a guy to do that.  It makes me wonder how he could ever be successful in his business if he is so dumb.

Just now, jayakris said:

Oh, that escaped my attention too... but it is natural for us, as we know that he is the grandson.  It would be tough for miss to MS, but he didn't seem to notice.

One may call a stranger "haraboji" but an employee of a chairman would never call him anything but "hwoejangnim".  Will we perhaps see MS putting 2 and 2 together later?... Nah, he is too dull a guy to do that.  It makes me wonder how he could ever be successful in his business if he is so dumb.

MS will now deal with the chairman's anger and that of his one and only daughter as well.  I hope SJ stays strong against his father's decisions.  And he can longer make a deal with SiU and vice versa.  MS and SiU can kiss their plans goodbye. 

NJ and SJ - hwaiting!!!  So glad that the actress Seo HyoRim is finally getting a lead role - she's always been given small roles (SungKyungKwan Scandal, etc). and she's doing some variety shows too.  I like her personality.

5 hours ago, viyra said:

This drams is getting real interesting by the day - I hope it goes on smoothly. 

Thank you @jayakrisand @sava2savafor your thoughts on upcoming episodes.  Much appreciated.

@viyra  I'm always voicing my opinion on things but your right each day things gets better with each episode.. 

Here's some others thoughts I've been reading from a different site..

Spoiler

Call me vain or anything, I just hate stupid men in this drama, they haven’t got or posses any qualities that these powerful thoughtful career minded women possess, who comes up with this richard simmons? Don’t we already have stalkers murdering intelligent women or even our sisters? I really hate the delinquent abnormal guy who fraudulently married JA, I hate NJ’s stupid friend or work mate, he is delusional in thinking him being penniless, wearing broken shoes can force himself into any woman liking him. Those two abnormal dudes, need to go back to that village, work hard earn money that they can be able to look after woman or just go to hell. It is wrong making stupid broke richard simmons man to think they can get any woman they want, FINE, let this stupid guys earn a living first, prove that they aren’t leeches. JA already has a broke richard simmons delinquent man chasing her, I really don’t blame her for denying she knew NJ, because men from her village are useless, unless NJ pays the debt to the delinquent psycho grown man child Trump version, I too would deny I know him. What does NJ do next, cosying to the annoying SJ instead of emailing JA tell her he found his rich grandad. I hate these modesty guys. I just loathe SJ’s cutetsy drunk voice thingy, I just want her to be with the the delinquent guy, they are a match made from the Voice singing thingy.

• Everybody agrees this drama is a child story, cheesy and already-done-1000-times... For me, it's a bedtime fairy tale, easy to chew, and does not require me to think of anything since it's already done 1000 times, so it's always fun to watch it...
    What annoys me is Nam Jin's Uncle/Buddy character, this character supposed to be slapstick or clown-ish, but in the last 3 episodes, it give me nauseas and unpleasant feeling in my stomach.
    I understand the writer only 13 years old, but please... Is there any adults arround to assist her to be better writer????

•  

Right out of the gate, this episode is ridiculous. 
    1. If I were in Seung Joo's shoes, I would react exactly the same way. If my one and only father, whom I love very much, got married in secret to an awful gold digger (that you can CLEARLY see through - Dad is a moron and tempted by young strange, apparently), I would leave home and not even think twice about it. If dad needs to get laid so badly, he can have her. Peace out.
    2. Nam Jin's uncle/friend/alcoholic buddy, whatever he is, liking this stuck up richard simmons of a rich woman? Please. Why is this EVEN a plot line. It's just going to be annoying and go nowhere. Unless of course, she enlists the guy to do some of her dirty work later because he's sooooo in puppy-love with this person. Which will ALSO be annoying.
    3. Jin Ah and the not-quite-there-stuttering-slow-guy : do people really still "sell" their children in this day and age, in a modern society like this? I honestly find it very hard to believe. Not only that, but why there isn't legal action happening for what is basically trafficking? What the hell.
    4. OMG please. This gold digger chick is really going to pull the "on our wedding night you're ignoring me" richard simmons, when the dude's daughter has run away? Get real. Of course he'd care more about his daughter than you.
    5. And then Si Woo, the controlling bastard, steps in and acts like he owns Seung Joo. Sickening.

Look, i love some good conflict as much as the next person in these cheesy dramas, but can they please stop insulting my intelligence and come up with something believable and not-already-done-1,000-times? Jesus. I might have to stop watching this on

Now what get's me is these type of comments the second comment I can relate with but the first one is ridiculous..  

Why watch if you feel this way.. I'm enjoying this drama been a long time since I seen a drama that revealed the birth secret right off the bat no matter how many times this scenario has been done.. I'm also enjoying each actor in his or her role..

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

Oh, that escaped my attention too... but it is natural for us, as we know that he is the grandson.  It would be tough for MS to miss it, but he didn't seem to notice.

@jayakris  MS got his nose to far up in the golddiggers canyon he'll never put it together and the funny part of it all is that SW won;t tell him even after he finds out.. GoldDigger better watch out she thinks she got him under control but hid daughter will come first.. He married her in such circumstances without disgussing it with SJ.. Dad will do whatever she wants in the long run to make it up to her..  Golddigger said SJ has low class in men just wait for them all to find out SJ was and has been hanging with the real heir to it all and it's SW thats nothing..

I still thinks this new man is the kidnapper NJ adopted kidnapper Ex.. I think he may have showed up to test the waters and also find out have the boy neen found.. It would be fun if he starts asking her for money and she's paying only to find out NJ is the missing heir.. I can't wait to see the lookj on their faces to know for the past 30 odd yrs G/pa never gave up looking for NJ..

2 hours ago, joccu said:

for now this looks promising daily drama. 

@joccu  Welcome aboard it's fun and different in my opinion

@sava2sava- thanks for sharing those comments you fished from somewhere - I thought our comments are too much when we get ticked off by some of the characters - those comments are quite surprising.  You're right - why watch if you are not enjoying it.  But I can agree on those 2 commenters on something - get rid of Mr. Lee or NJ's buddy please!!!  Is he really nuts?

That new character - SH addressed him as Chief - must be a former employee who got fired for meddling with the company.  They just have to add someone  who will help SiU in messing up the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, viyra said:

@sava2sava- thanks for sharing those comments you fished from somewhere - I thought our comments are too much when we get ticked off by some of the characters - those comments are quite surprising.  You're right - why watch if you are not enjoying it.  But I can agree on those 2 commenters on something - get rid of Mr. Lee or NJ's buddy please!!!  Is he really nuts?

That new character - SH addressed him as Chief - must be a former employee who got fired for meddling with the company.  They just have to add someone  who will help SiU in messing up the whole thing.

@viyra  Sometimes I go to other sites just to read others opinion but some of these people really just go out there.. So I'll stick with my soompi we all have our disagreemebnts but we learn to tske things in stride and not let it affect up in our viewing of the dramas especially with dailies.. We are all adult enough to enjoy the bad times of the drama as well as the good times..

Yes I do have to agree with the comments made about crazy MR Lee and his Wifi Love.. He sio out of his league and will be used in more ways trhen one by his so called Queen.. I say send him packing now atleast kidnapper #2 (NJ adopted Mom) his Mom will fight for NJ and not take crap from anyone.. So yes NJ and SJ will have some hurdles to cross but I think were all going to love it..

Related image

I like really hate her dad is such a moron he is going to deserve what ever comes next.He is a fool that will lose everything.

SJ is  going to fall nor NJ She is going to fall for him hard lol, he listens when she blows off steam and gives her good advice and comforts  her.

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I like really hate her dad is such a moron he is going to deserve what ever comes next.He is a fool that will lose everything.

SJ is  going to fall nor NJ She is going to fall for him hard lol, he listens when she blows off steam and gives her good advice and comforts  her.

@dramaninja  Sw will team up with golddigger brother.. they're going to clean him out.. Sw will tell Sj only way to save the company is she marries him..NJ will bail dad out,   Right now all Dad believes in him Sw and golddigger..  I still dumbfounded he said that she can't call off the relationship with him he's the only one to call it off.. Boy he sure has a lot to learn about women.. But JA will be at his beckncall..  

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

think you've hit the nail on the head.

She only agree to Spend his money not agreeing to live happily ever after with him . Let’s see how she solves her dump brother gambling problem 

So the grandfather died :tears:

now we gonna see SU want NJ gone from home (as there no need for care taker anymore ) and he will get the surprise the grandfather prepared for him .   

I got feeling SU will ask gold digger help to get the paper for the share from the SJ dad -_- 

Because he need the share more than before if the grandfather give his share to Nj ,it will be game over for SU 

one thing I love about this drama how interesting the vail and evil character in the dark about secret and they don’t got any idea what gonna hit them in the face soon

E14 Recap  (first 16:30 minutes)

The Chairman is taken to the hospital and MS and NJ's mom gives a piece of her mind to MS, who shuts up when she says it was SJ who asked NJ for help, after getting duped by her dad. He is actually happy to hear her say "that nice and kind young lady" and that SJ had helped her before. He then begs her for SJ's whereabouts, but she doesn't want to tell.  Finally she seems to tell him, on the promise that he will no longer give trouble to NJ on account of his daughter.

At the hospital, NJ cries, telling the lawyer that he hasn't even been able to tell his grandpa that he loves him.  The doctor comes out saying they will have to be mentally prepared.  (The chairman is going to die???)

The lawyer says he has to call HS and SU, as family, to come for their final visits.

Ah, MS does put 2 and 2 together, as he is walking towards SJ's apartment.  "MY Nam-Jin?... Granfather???... Heck, what in the world was that?".  He also wonders who that woman is, who lives there.

SJ is all hungry and wondering why NJ hasn't come yet.  Doorbell.  She thinks it is NJ and quickly checks her lipstick before opening the door.  But it's Dad, who asks her to go with him right now. She asks him to sit down, and talks to him, remembering NJ's advice to get do that. She says she will acknowledge their wedding, but she won't go home. She is only accepting YS as his woman, but not as family.  She will stay independent. She says it is hard for her to see that woman in her mom's place there. She will not marry SU either. She doesn't want to be part of any business deal. The dad married a woman against her wishes out of love, so why is he asking her to marry a guy that she doesn't love?  MS - "Do you have anybody helping you? If so, you should've brought him to see me!!"... She says she will tell him later, and that "he is 100% more broad-minded and warmer a person than SU".  Dad asks if she is dating somebody, and she asks him to leave for now. He leaves. She is peeved that NJ is still not there, and wipes her lipstick off in mock anger (haha!)

Seon Gyu (SG - Yeon Sil's brother) is talking to YS.  She wonders if SJ will come and give trouble for her marriage, and if she should try to get SJ to marry soon.  The brother knows that it will be trouble if the MinHan finances are checked by HyunKang, so he tells her that she should instead delay SJ getting married to SU, as much as possible.  The brother says there is definitely something behind the bigger company HK wanting a tie-up with the small MinHan.  (I think these two may even prove helpful for SJ and NJ later)

MS meets SU and tells him that the engagement has to be delayed, as SJ says she won't have this marriage. She is stubborn but the dad says he will somehow convince her, but needs time. SU asks him where she is.

JA is at the hospital to show her foot to the doc, and then runs into the Ajussi.  She doesn't want him to call NJ, as she won't be seeing NJ any longer. "I have no plans to be seeing him, and have no reason to, either".  She asks him to keep this meeting a secret from NJ and says bye.  The ajussi yells at her and reminds her that he is even doing this caregiver thing to help pay her debts.  She says she didn't ask him to. He says it is good this way, and he doesn't even want to see NJ with her anyway either.  "NJ... has a woman now!"... She looks a bit sad when he asks if she thought that he will for ever be there only for her.

NJ's mom brings some food for SJ and cant find her. She picks up a note she left for NJ on the bed.  SU shows up, asking where SJ is.  Mom says she doesn't know.  He reads the note - "One night of suffering was enough.  Though I was upset briefly, I've decided to believe that this period was (needed) for my own sake".  Outside, SU crumples the note [as he figures that the woman is more determined than he expected, I suppose].  He says, "what's the deal with you people?".  He gets a call from Lawyer Heo about the chairman.

E14 recap (16:30 to 20:00)

SH gets a call from the lawyer too.  SH: "If he was anyway going to go, I wish he could go after picking a successor".  And a new guy comes in saying "Monsieur, madame".  SH: "Office chief Jeong!".  Mr. Jeong: "What are you thinking, when your love here!" (something like that)...  SH: "What is going on? When did you come back? Back for good?".  He says he's on the way in from the airport. She says he looks totally like a Parisian. Mr.Jeong: "I'm not back for good, but if I can't go back with you, Director Choi, I won't!".  SH: "Aig... You're again on to that!".  Mr. Jeong: "Dumped once, so why not be dumped again?  Till you accept my heart, I will keep getting dumped, I guess".  SH: "It's only you who make me laugh".  He wants to go for dinner, but she has to go see the chairman who is in critical condition.  Mr. Jeong: "The chairman? Of course, please go!"

NJ gets a call from Mom that SJ wasn't there, and that there was note for him.  He wonders where she went, and tells the ajussi that Mom didn't see the note, as SU took it away.  Ajussi is upset that SU took the note away - "what a weird guy", but NJ says it's natural for a guy who was to get engaged to her.  Ajussi asks, "then what about you? It doesn't matter to you?".  NJ says he is still just a friend. Ajussi: "Bullcrap. Yeah right, just friendship between a man and a woman!"  (I guess the ajussi has become more reasonable in this episode, finally).  NJ recalls the tender moment last night and thinks - "I will get heaven's punishment.  Sorry, JinA".  (You idiot!  But okay, you are smart enough to start moving on!)

Sorry Guy's For Being Late To The Party Was Up Late Cooking And Now My Site Won't Come Up For Me To Watch Raw..:rage:

@jayakris  Thanks For The Recap It's Much Needed This Morning.. Thanking You Also @0ly40 & @dramaninja For The Videos..

19 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Ah, MS does put 2 and 2 together, as he is walking towards SJ's apartment.  "MY Nam-Jin?... Granfather???... Heck, what in the world was that?".  He also wonders who that woman is, who lives there.

@jayakris  Wow he really figured it out.. It's a pity G/pa died to quick but the way things are progressing we all know it was going to be soon.. MS should feel really guilty because he's the source of G/pa being in the hospital and this happening.. 

Well Tomorrow SH worst nightmare will come into play.. I was watching the preview and that sneaky smirk :smirk: Sw had on his face while looking at SH said it all.. Like this is the moment we've been waiting for and now I'm the real owner of HK group.. Both will be shot down tomorrow because Sw or Sh can't argue facts that Nj isn't related the lawyer showed them both the DNA report proving NJ is biologically related to the chairman 99.99%..  It's her that has to prove that Sw is related due to the facts G/pa is dead.. It's funny how she was being all haughty talking crap to Nj about standing in Sw place only to get the shock that it's Sw she wanted to put in Nj place.. Sw is so angry hearing the lawyer tell them his name is Ahn Nam Jun.. So mnuch for Sw thinking he's going wipe the Ahn name right off the map.. Only way hr could do it now is to kill Nj because the look on his face in the preview shows thats exactly what he wanted to do..

Sh will go off on the lawyer for finding NJ..

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..

Archived