1540258706460_158738.jpg

비켜라 운명아

Episodes:120

Broadcast network: KBS  1

Airdate: November 5th, 2018 - April 26th, 2019

Airtime: Mon - Fri @ 20:25 KST

Official Site: HERE

Synopsis

It is a drama about Yang Nam Jin, a normal young man from the countryside who is not satisfied with his fate and boldly challenges it to pioneer his own road.

Cast

Seo Hyo Rim as Han Seung Joo

1539737754248_157511.jpg

Park Yoon Jae as Yang Nam Jin

1539737694025_157496.jpg

Jin Ye Sol as Jung Jin Ah

1539737754502_157555.jpg

Kang Tae Seong as Choi Shi Woo

1539737754374_157533.jpg

Kim Hye Ri as Choi Soo Hee

1539737754608_157577.jpg

Kang Shin Il as Heo Chung San

1539737754778_157599.jpg

Source: hancinema

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Leave it to destiny, 비켜라 운명아 - Seo Hyo Rim & Park Yoon Jae - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres late 2018
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Hyo Rim And Park Yoon Jae Confirmed For Upcoming KBS Drama

Oct 2, 2018
by yshin (soompi)

Seo Hyo Rim and Park Yoon Jae have been confirmed for KBS1’s upcoming drama “Get Out of the Way, Fate” (literal translation).

“Get Out of the Way, Fate” is about Yang Nam Jin (played by Park Yoon Jae), a normal young man from the countryside who is not satisfied with his fate and boldly challenges it to pioneer his own road.

In the drama, Seo Hyo Rim will play Han Seung Joo, a fashion designer who breaks down the mold of the clichéd gold spoon (extremely wealthy) class. She’s a carefree woman who is so independent that she changes her major in university from piano to fashion design behind her father’s back.

Unlike her chic and luxurious exterior image, Seo Hyo Rim is expected to show off her overwhelming presence with an unstoppable, and unexpected, cool personality. She will also display her hip and trendy fashion sense as her character is a recognized designer even in New York.

Seo Hyo Rim will have a strong, impressionable first meeting with Park Yoon Jae, the other lead actor who has been cast as the main character Yang Nam Jin. They will become entangled in each other’s lives and have a bickering relationship full of chemistry.

Park Yoon Jae’s character Yang Nam Jin is a positive-minded man who lives with his single mother and runs a human resources office in a small fishing village outside of the city. Famous for fixing all kinds of things and even MCing someone’s 70th birthday party, he is also the town’s own local star. He’s a popular character who makes everyone happy.

Park Yoon Jae debuted in 2002 with the film “The Coast Guard” and also starred in works such as “Indomitable Daughters-in-Law,” “Your Lady,” and “Unknown Woman.”

The show will air following the broadcast of “Sunny Again Tomorrow” in early-November.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Leave it to destiny, 비켜라 운명아 - Seo Hyo Rim & Park Yoon Jae - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST - Premieres on November 5th

@0ly40  Thanks for the thread opening and also the teaser.. See you guy's monday morning for another one of KBs dailies.. Also from the description we have no birth secrets.. Everyone knows who there parents are:)  It's been a while since I've seen Kang Tae Seing in a daily..

On 11/2/2018 at 5:56 AM, sava2sava said:
On 11/2/2018 at 5:54 AM, mamanijared said:

New drama to watch :) 

With no birth secrets:)

Wait, how are you all so sure?   The drama blurbs usually do not tell birth secrets.  They are "secrets" after all :) ...  Haven't we seen that anybody's parents in a drama could be somebody else other than who everybody thinks the parents are?

27 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Wait, how are you all so sure?   The drama blurbs usually do not tell birth secrets.  They are "secrets" after all :) ...  Haven't we seen that anybody's parents in a drama could be somebody else other than who everybody thinks the parents are?

You still remember Sunny Again Tomorrow. :lol: Actually it was too much for me :D. I liked it very much, but I wish the evil characters don't appear so much in the new drama. 

Now I am starting to get used to the techniques of dramas. I don't mind secrets. I don't mind complications between the OTP. What I don't like is giving so much time for the evil characters. They really make me sick. I like some comedy. Some human relationships like father/daughter or Mother/daughter scenes. That's really the best.

Same here, @nohamahamoud2002.  I don't mind secrets.  I don't even mind the evil characters doing a lot of manipulations and causing confusion, but I hate it when everything goes bad for too long.  If the bad stretches constantly get broken by good things like romance or humor, then I like it.   SAT was quite good on much of it, except that the writer was simply not too interested in any deeper romance.  The fun part of falling in love was done well, but then the writer didn't know what to do.  Hopefully this drama will have a good mix of things.   It certainly has some humor in it, based on the previews.

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I am glad to see her in a lead role thats not evil or something, really hated her on Beautiful Gong Shim lol

Her character was not evil or anything in BGS as Gong Shim's sister, was it?  I sorta remember her to be a cause for trouble for Gong Shim, but she wasn't deliberately being evil, IIRC.  I don't remember the drama much, except the leads who were both a lot of fun with their quirky characters.

7 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Her character was not evil or anything in BGS as Gong Shim's sister, was it?  I sorta remember her to be a cause for trouble for Gong Shim, but she wasn't deliberately being evil, IIRC.  I don't remember the drama much, except the leads who were both a lot of fun with their quirky characters.

Its she was a garbage person 100% she was  using her sister alot, she cried fake tear to get her to drop an assault case too she was pretty terrible!Also she never change either she was crappy until the end.

Thats why I said it was nice to see her in a role like this.

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

@jayakris  Let me keep my hopes up please:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

You still remember Sunny Again Tomorrow. :lol: Actually it was too much for me :D. I liked it very much, but I wish the evil characters don't appear so much in the new drama. 

Now I am starting to get used to the techniques of dramas. I don't mind secrets. I don't mind complications between the OTP. What I don't like is giving so much time for the evil characters. They really make me sick. I like some comedy. Some human relationships like father/daughter or Mother/daughter scenes. That's really the best.

@nohamahamoud2002  It wouldn't be a drama if the evil people didn't get alot of time but I'm actually looking forward to this at first I thought from the cast it would besome kund of musical until I read the description 

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Its she was a garbage person 100% she was  using her sister alot, she cried fake tear to get her to drop an assault case too she was pretty terrible!Also she never change either she was crappy until the end.

Thats why I said it was nice to see her in a role like this.

yes she was horrible sister she even had her sleeping on the floor.. She turned BSG bedroom into her personal closet

22 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I am glad to see her in a lead role that's not evil or something, really hated her on Beautiful Gong Shim lol 

Me too. As well as That Winter the Wind Blows, Seo Hyo Rim was a scheming richard simmons there. Nice to see her in a good role like this.

Archived