[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

But in today episode we know why grandfather didn’t like her.He think SW’s mom take his son away from him and leave him alone .Could it be that when he learn Sw’s Wasn’t his by blood .:D

I wonder if we ever will know how messed up NJ’s dad relationship was 

with these two women and his father :phew:

@Ameera Ali   To be honest I don't think she was in a relationship with him.. I still think it was a onesided crush.. I think she's feeding SW a bunch of lies to make herself look good and G/pa the villain.. Another thing if NJ dad was so in love with her he wouldn't have slept with his wife.. We still don't know how they both passed away.. I smell her all over this..

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

JA’s sure does have a high opinion of herself doesn't she? She seem to think  the world revolves around her. First she run away and cut contact with NJ without any reason .Then still decided to look for  job the same company he work for.Wasn’t she asking Nj to forget her and all nonsense in the opening of the episode.:crazy:

Finally SJ is a dumbo with capitals on every letter for thinking to letting that lunatic help her with gold digger and her father .

Yes JA cut ties with NJ and yet upon seeing him there she contacts him she's looking to come in using her connection.. She's going work against everything NJ is going to be doing because he knows to much about her she'll call upon him when she needs him.. You can best believe she's going to set her eyes on NJ because as of now he carries a title.. I hope NJ is done with her when they all finds out who the real G/son is..

SJ and SW is in for a run for the money gold digger isn't going any where.. I skeptical as to what SW would say to her Dad that would make him leave that women who has got him so henpeck.. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sava2sava said:

To be honest I don't think she was in a relationship with him.. I still think it was a onesided crush.. I think she's feeding SW a bunch of lies to make herself look good and G/pa the villain.. Another thing if NJ dad was so in love with her he wouldn't have slept with his wife.. We still don't know how they both passed away.. I smell her all over this..

All this supposedly adopted or fake son brought problems of their own :D I don’t think she that crazy to bring child and say that his child because she got crush on him .It’s make more sense if Nj’s father agreed to bring him up as his own and keep his father out of it. What about if she was also pregnant by him exactly the same time his wife was pregnant but trouble is she lost her baby while Nj’s mom gave birth to her child and Nj’s father feel sorry for her and adopted Sw .   

We not gonna kill ourself over it I thinks sneaking grandfather already done DNA on SW :D

Any one with sub about today episode 

I watch today episode with out sub I think grandfather say something to Nj’ mom 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Any one with sub about today episode 

I watch today episode with out sub I think grandfather say something to Nj’ mom

Morning All The Vacation Is Officially Over:bawling:

Yes @Ameera Ali  He did say something to her.. Whatever he said she looked unhappy and sad.. I like to think he ask her where she got him from.. What gets me for a woman thats got her hands on someone else child she sure let her guard down.. There was to many signs about someone looking into the past.. From the toothbrushes coming up missing to the offering any amount of money for NJ to come to Seoul and work for the Chairman.. I'm wondering did she purposely live in those small fishing villages to keep him from being taken from her..

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like dud already tying to purpose when he told him to slow down smh

@dramaninja  Are you talking about SJ dad.. ?  He also trying to rush down the isles with his goldigger  who brother seems to think his sister is his walking ATM machine.. Brother is a pimp to his own sister..

We said it JA is eyeing SW and didn't look to happy seeing him with SJ..

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Looks like dud already tying to purpose when he told him to slow down smh

10 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja  Are you talking about SJ dad.. ?  He also trying to rush down the isles with his goldigger  who brother seems to think his sister is his walking ATM machine.. Brother is a pimp to his own sister..

It was actually SW proposing to SJ and she was stunned.  Even though I did not get everything he said, but he wanted to get engaged / married before his father's marriage.  Since his father asked him to keep his marriage to the gold digger a secret till it happens (to the day), he wanted to get in before that.  Also, the gold digger's brother was listening in and wanted something from his sister.  

Just caught up with the eng sub 

after long day at work :lol:

First of all SW is a cow? Why?

He is crazy guy who doesn’t understand the word no and backstabbing lunatic.How could he agree with SJ’s dad after he make deal with SJ but what annoyed me even more with outrageous the way he manhandle her and bossing her around  .Who the hell does he think he is?! Whatever he thinks he is, he isn't.

I've had it with SJ’s dad and all this lovely dovey stuff with gold digger. Today I found him quite pathetic really the love of his life please stop. Just because he spend some night with her and went shopping with her that doesn’t mean love .

I don’t get it really with AJ

Is it ambitions what driving her to break away to better things or greed to move onto something bigger .She never satisfied with anything she got always feels she lack something .she unlike  NJ who never lack self confidence nor drives but still satisfied with his own life and never want to leave his small village and his simple life .They’re funny things morality and ethics aren’t they ?she was pushing NJ help saying she will succeeded alone and stand on her own feet yet it never stop her asking  favor from SW.

I unashamedly adore NJ. Liked his friendship with SJ. Love him with Ah Jeoh Shee,but liking him with Grandfather . And LOVE him with his mother.

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Just caught up with the eng sub 

after long day at work :lol:

He is crazy guy who doesn’t understand the word no and backstabbing lunatic.How could he agree with SJ’s dad after he make deal with SJ but what annoyed me even more with outrageous the way he manhandle her and bossing her around  .Who the hell does he think he is?! Whatever he thinks he is, he isn't.

I've had it with SJ’s dad and all this lovely dovey stuff with gold digger. Today I found him quite pathetic really the love of his life please stop. Just because he spend some night with her and went shopping with her that doesn’t mean love .

I don’t get it really with AJ

Is it ambitions what driving her to break away to better things or greed to move onto something bigger .She never satisfied with anything she got always feels she lack something .she unlike  NJ who never lack self confidence nor drives but still satisfied with his own life and never want to leave his small village and his simple life .They’re funny things morality and ethics aren’t they ?she was pushing NJ help saying she will succeeded alone and stand on her own feet yet it never stop her asking  favor from SW.

I unashamedly adore NJ. Liked his friendship with SJ. Love him with Ah Jeoh Shee,but liking him with Grandfather . And LOVE him with his mother.

Yeah I really love their friendship already he really gets her too,this is the person should count on.

11 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@dramaninja   This is going to cancel any kind of relationship he has with her.. SJ will make her dad give up thiose sares to Hk  group before she let sleezy Sw get his hands on them..  I've been saying all along he don't listens to a word she says and just go on all about him and whatever he says goes.. Just you wait SJ will leave him standing at the altar if she finds out he knew of her fathers marriage to the golddigger and didn't tell her.. She has every right to break it off with him because he's already showing her he can't be trusted.. 

Oh yes did you checkout JA having her eyes set on SW.. ? Also what did G/pa say to NJ mother..

10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Oh yes did you checkout JA having her eyes set on SW.. ? Also what did G/pa say to NJ mother..

The grandfather ask her when she start raising NJ .I thinks grandfather literally will drop dead .So He decided he will tell NJ the truth about his birth. The end of the day life is too short and even shorter for him 3 episode at lest to cause people around him unnecessary grief by lying to them

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@dramaninja   This is going to cancel any kind of relationship he has with her.. SJ will make her dad give up thiose sares to Hk  group before she let sleezy Sw get his hands on them..  I've been saying all along he don't listens to a word she says and just go on all about him and whatever he says goes.. Just you wait SJ will leave him standing at the altar if she finds out he knew of her fathers marriage to the golddigger and didn't tell her.. She has every right to break it off with him because he's already showing her he can't be trusted.. 

In one of the trailers that I saw, SJ bites SW and runs off when she sees her father getting married to the gold digger.  

5 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

In one of the trailers that I saw, SJ bites SW and runs off when she sees her father getting married to the gold digger.  

roflmfao

I was thinking of dropping this, but will have to tune back in for that

6 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

@angelwingssf  I'm looking for tio this one.. She should also give him a swift kick in his arrogant head.. He told those boardmembers to just bare with him for three months when he become the next owner they will try there plan again.. I can't wait to see when NJ is annouce the next heir and those boardmembers come screamong at him on what he promised..

Now how stupid could NJ supposed to be Mom is.. When G/;pa was questioning her she still tried to deny it until he showed her that DNA report and then she told him she don't know where she got NJ from..  Yet she went into some details about the past and ask G/pa do NJ know..  NJ looked shock when G/pa start to tell him about his halmoni.. So NJ will get the full story tomorrow on who he really is.. He did thank the lady for taking care of him all this time.. To me it's like the pther way around NJ took care of her from the beginning of the story between her and Ajjussi they both seems to cause a lot of triuble for NJ that keeps him in debt or fixing something they have destroyed..  I don't think NJ Mom has ever reported a missing child.. Living in those small fishing communty thinking no one would find him only prove to her the opposite.. I really need subs to see what she's talking about..

SW Mom seems to have beg G/pa to put SW in the family tree he seened to agreed now if this gets done or not we will see.. She also overheard part of the conversation which she question saying can't be .. What she has doubts about is going to become her and SW worst nightmare,, I wonder is G/pa getting NJ involved in all this is to keep SW and Mom in check.. Letting them both know that they're not the owners of this company theres only one real owner and thats NJ..

Ajjussi seems to be infatuated with SW Mom I hope his crush don't become a hindrence to NJ.. 

JA was all smile when she was talking with SW only to see him walk away from her and go with SJ who she remembers from the grocery store.. But she certainly has her eyes on him first time a man of SW caliber has ever talk to her.. Now she has bigger fishes to fry. She will call upon NJ to get rid of lollipop boy who has found his way to Seoul with her picture looking for her.. I say when that woman recognized her she should have gotten her money back and moved some place else.. I think she could have handle this a lil better instead of running off leaving like that.. She could have threaten to file charges for registerng a marriage without her consent.. I bet lollipop boy show up at that job telling everyone she's his wife and he comes to get her.. This is why I said she should have stop at the nearest district office and filed to annul this so called marriage and sent the papers to them with a short and direct to the point   letter lock her parents up and lollipop boy and Dad will follow right behind them..  

Well it won't be long before the fun begins.. Glad we wrap this birth secret up in the first couple if weeks..

Wow so Nj adopted Mom Ex stole Nj from the hospital after he was born.. SW mom is all over this.. Seewms like G/pa will die and Sw won't be added to the family registry so soon and NJ could also ask for a DNA test to prove that SW is legit.. So they automatically is going to think SW will step up in G/pa's place only to get the shutdown of his life Mom evil deeds are going to come back on her son 10 fold..

Thanks @0ly40

Also SJ jut leaping in to get engage like that.. Just wait tik she realized he stab her in the back..

JA seeing her husband has cae to Seoul to find his wife let's see if she calls upon NJ her saviour.. 

12 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Wow so Nj adopted Mom Ex stole Nj from the hospital after he was born.. SW mom is all over this.. Seewms like G/pa will die and Sw won't be added to the family registry so soon and NJ could also ask for a DNA test to prove that SW is legit.. So they automatically is going to think SW will step up in G/pa's place only to get the shutdown of his life Mom evil deeds are going to come back on her son 10 fold..

Thanks @0ly40

Also SJ jut leaping in to get engage like that.. Just wait tik she realized he stab her in the back..

JA seeing her

It’s seem it interesting ep today I will watch later with eng sub I’am in work now thanks for recap I appreciated that 

Archived