[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Good ajussi yell at her what a b-itch 

now she gonna get jealous from SJ when two give her more attention :D 

I’m so excited at the prospect of SJ and NJ working together ( her independence ) In your face AJ:phew:

No @Ameera Ali  It's going to be in your face SW and JA.. I tell you what I'm really looking forward to is lollipop boy coming back on JA with his chef certificate and maybe a resturant of his own telling his wife it's time to go.. I'm looking forward to Nj telling Sj who he really is and how G/pa spent the last 30yrs of his life looking for him..

The witch will also get the shock of her life when she learns her stalker is the head of the company and not the man she's crying wolf to..

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

NJ gets a call from Mom that SJ wasn't there, and that there was note for him.  He wonders where she went, and tells the ajussi that Mom didn't see the note, as SU took it away.  Ajussi is upset that SU took the note away - "what a weird guy", but NJ says it's natural for a guy who was to get engaged to her.  Ajussi asks, "then what about you? It doesn't matter to you?".  NJ says he is still just a friend. Ajussi: "richard simmons. Yeah right, just friendship between a man and a woman!(I guess the ajussi has become more reasonable in this episode, finally).  NJ recalls the tender moment last night and thinks - "I will get heaven's punishment.  Sorry, JinA".  (You idiot!  But okay, you are smart enough to start moving on!)

@jayakris  I'm hoping Nj won't take to long to move on from JA.. Let's have more friendship moments from him and Sj so he can have more tender moments to recall.. Ajussi sure is right when it comes to telling Nj about his thoughts buit acts like a total fool when he sees Sh singing his wifi love song.. I sure don't want to see Sh using his affection for her to work against NJ..

E14 recap (20:00 to 27:00)

JA is at a park bench at the hospital and crying, recalling Ajussi's words.  SU, on the way in, sees her, and goes to comfort her (What? His grandpa is about to die, and he is in no hurry to see him. More proof that he is no grandson?). She asks him to act like he didn't see her. He asks why she is crying.  She just leans to him, and he has to put his hand around and pat her.  JA: "Whenever I feel that there is no way forward... and that it is the end... you're always there, Director.  So, just seeing your kindness, I want to  continue to live..."  (Golly, the woman knows all the tricks of the trade. And she wastes no time!)

DaeSik's dad and sister (or is it mom? I don't know) finds him and is trying to get him to go back, saying JinA isn't the only woman around, etc.  He refuses.  He will continue till JA changes her mind. He begs his dad to let him stay in Seoul.  The dad isn't agreeing.  He asks him to help him with a store, and the dad speaks like DS isn't capable of it.  DS asks him why he is taking him for crap, and the dad softens.

JA thanks SU.  She feels a bit better after crying.  He asks what she'll do about the tears on his jacket, and she wipes it.  (Ah, so lovey-dovey.  Now we all want to cry, right?).  he gives her a pep-talk to live a spirited life and says, "if it gets difficult, just trust that I will be there". JA: "You are such a nice person".  SU: "Not really.  You're wrong. I'm not so nice a guy".  But he says whenever he feels he can't take it anymore with that feeling, JA seems to appear in front of him. "So, when I see you JinA, you make me want to become a good person"

14 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

No @Ameera Ali  It's going to be in your face SW and JA.. I tell you what I'm really looking forward to is lollipop boy coming back on JA with his chef certificate and maybe a resturant of his own telling his wife it's time to go.. I'm looking forward to Nj telling Sj who he really is and how G/pa spent the last 30yrs of his life looking for him..

The witch will also get the shock of her life when she learns her stalker is the head of the company and not the man she's crying wolf to..

How embarrassing ... I see her going crazy 

oh no I don’t want to see him .. now she need to respect him and answer to him  ( no more nice poor NJ ). 

U know what will be funny if lollipop boy work in company as well  ( cafeteria ):D with help from NJ

I think Su will held share meeting and get them in his team  

E14 recap (27:00 to the end)

Everybody is at the chairman's bedside.  He tells SU that he never hated them.  He entrusts the company with "you two", he says, looking at SU and NJ.  He says sorry to SH for hating her all this while. He says somebody recently told him that he was making her become so spiteful (NJ had said that to him earlier?). He asks everybody to leave, for him to take rest. NJ remains, as the caregiver.  The chairman says,"YeongGyu, YeongGyu".

At home, SH and SU talk.  They think the "you two" that the chairman said was about them both. (That is an interesting twist.  That is why nobody reacted to it, at the hospital!).  SH says they may have to postpone the engagement with SJ (edit: actually she wants to rush the engagement; I suppose for business reasons).

The chairman touches NJ's head, as he is asleep by the bedside.  The g/pa says that he is actually feeling better.  He asks NJ to sing the "It's me, me" song that NJ had sung once.  NJ sings.  And the g/pa passes away midway through the song, as he sings "everyday, loving you.."  (Aw, so he did get to say those words!! EDIT: No, he said sarassnae.. and nor saranghae..  So this was about living with sprit) ... [THE END]

SiU and JA deserve each other - they are deceiving each other - they are a good match.  JA knows her way around with men - she's trying to do what she did to NJ to the new-found victim SiU.  And  SiU most definitely need someone like her.

@Misstwilightfan1416- thank you  so much for sharing the vids of each episode - sometimes it is so hard to find them.  Much appreciated!!!

52 minutes ago, jayakris said:

(What? His grandpa is about to die, and he is in no hurry to see him. More proof that he is no grandson?)

@jayakris  I know thats what got me.. Look MS went and informed Sw about SH whereabouts biut never said anything about G/pa and even if he did Sw made no attempt to check on G/pa at all.. All he's been thinking about is G/pa hurry and die so I can really takeover and do what I like.. Both Ja and Sw will do just fine both or greedy and only thinks of themselves..

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

How embarrassing ... I see her going crazy 

oh no I don’t want to see him .. now she need to respect him and answer to him  ( no more nice poor NJ ). 

U know what will be funny if lollipop boy work in company as well  ( cafeteria ):D with help from NJ

I think Su will held share meeting and get them in his team  

@Ameera Ali  No matter how fast Sw holds a share meeting right now Nj holds the majority of the shares being that he's the only blood heir with the last nane AHN.. Sw will be determine to destroy this company just to change the name.. First he' going to manipulate things to drop the stock prices only to blame it all on NJ causing some of those shareholders to sell to him or lose them all together.. 

It would be fun to see lollipop boy working in the cafeteria but Ja and Sw will use him forcing him to do things thst he wouldn't understand about.. No let lollipop boy seek other employment to claim his wife Nj and Sj has enough hurdles to cross wuthout him being involved.. I will say if lollipop boy finds out Ja is working in the same company Nj is the owner to he'll come there and stake his claim..

As far as Nj goes she'll play on his intellegence one time to many and get a side of Nj she has never seen.. This is the problem with women like Ja and the golddigger.. Both are going to get themselves in a situation that no one will be able to help them.. Golddigger going all out to help her brother when Ms realizes what his daughter was telling him about her all the time it's going to really throw him for a loop and she better watch out she'll leave with nothing and her brother will be on the run.. But I still thinks Sw and golddigger brother will be in cohoots together working over both of those companies.. Sw will find out about his gambling problem and tell him help him with Sj or he'll report him and have him thrown in jail.

58 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Everybody is at the chairman's bedside.  He tells SU that he never hated them.  He entrusts the company with "you two", he says, looking at SU and NJ.  He says sorry to SH for hating her all this while.

@jayakris  Thanks for the episode translation but Sh is really going to be pissed when she finds out the you two wasn't about her and feel even though G/pa said he never hated her he was just angry with her.. She's going to feel that the old man kick her in the face one last time when she finds out G/pa found Nj her nemesis and brought him back.. It's like she'll be reliving her past all over again and so will Sw just Nj wearing the last name AHN is enough to send them both over the edge.. Sh will be so hurt because of all this time she's been begging G/pa to change Sw last name he easily changed Nj last name with no prob or strings attach.. Now she has to have a DNA test done in order for Sw last nane to change.. Now Sw might want to change his last name.. But I have a feeling Sw isn't related and all this time she's been thinking Sw was YG child he might belongs to the man she also had a past with. I still thinks this man and her is involved in Nj kidnapping..

56 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Sh will be so hurt because of all this time she's been begging G/pa to change Sw last name he easily changed Nj last name with no prob or strings attach.. Now she has to have a DNA test done in order for Sw last nane to change.. Now Sw might want to change his last name.. But I have a feeling Sw isn't related and all this time she's been thinking Sw was YG child he might belongs to the man she also had a past with. I still thinks this man and her is involved in Nj kidnapping

You mean she must have been so promiscuous as to not even know whom she slept with, when she became pregnant with SiU???  ..... Ooh, that would be interesting.

Frankly, she shows no indication in her behavior that SU isn't YG's son.  It seems the grandpa had no doubts either.  But we all cannot seem to get over the sneaky feeling that he just isn't YG's son.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

No matter how fast Sw holds a share meeting right now Nj holds the majority of the shares being that he's the only blood heir with the last nane AHN.. Sw will be determine to destroy this company just to change the name.. First he' going to manipulate things to drop the stock prices only to blame it all on NJ causing some of those shareholders to sell to him or lose them all together.. 

It would be fun to see lollipop boy working in the cafeteria but Ja and Sw will use him forcing him to do things thst he wouldn't understand about.. No let lollipop boy seek other employment to claim his wife Nj and Sj has enough hurdles to cross wuthout him being involved.. I will say if lollipop boy finds out Ja is working in the same company Nj is the owner to he'll come there and stake his claim..

As far as Nj goes she'll play on his intellegence one time to many and get a side of Nj she has never seen.. This is the problem with women like Ja and the golddigger.. Both are going to get themselves in a situation that no one will be able to help them.. Golddigger going all out to help her brother when Ms realizes what his daughter was telling him about her all the time it's going to really throw him for a loop and she better watch out she'll leave with nothing and her brother will be on the run.. But I still thinks Sw and golddigger brother will be in cohoots together working over both of those companies.. Sw will find out about his gambling problem and tell him help him with Sj or he'll report him and have him thrown in 

I thought they got the same amount of share  - thats why they were voting last meeting ,but even if NJ got more share I think he need other share holder support so his idea goes through successfully ,that why I think if SU start voicing his suspicions over NJ ability he may make it hard for NJ . As deadline near about his scheme ( invested money to his company) . I think he may ask subcontractor company he know that’s invested in his company not to work with NJ or maybe that where he will use gold digger brother by useing bad quality material and blame it on NJ ( as NJ will use company because it’s SJ dad ) .

I can’t wait to know what deal with SU real parent is he the brother / the  fake brother

SIU could be evil but I don’t think she will cheat really she is ice I can’t picture her having fling she obsessed with this family she may take baby from orphan 

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

You mean she must have been so promiscuous as to not even know whom she slept with, when she became pregnant with SiU???  ..... Ooh, that would be interesting.

Frankly, she shows no indication in her behavior that SU isn't YG's son.  It seems the grandpa had no doubts either.  But we all cannot seem to get over the sneaky feeling that he just isn't YG's son.

@jayakris  This is what I've been saying she may have slept with the man one time it's all it takes but being she had been sleeping with YG for so long she just automatically assumed Sw was his child.. Yes I could see her being permiscuous if it had something to do with getting rid of the child that was standing in her childs way.. I still thinks she had something to do with Nj coming up missing her plan was to have Nj mom kick out and she thought she would be moving into the house taking Nj moms place with her child Sw.. But as she sees things didn't go thatr way for her.. So she for sure thought that once G/pa was gone nothing else could stand in they way.. Wrong Again. 

42 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Man ever single plot point is getting destroy early lol,I startling o wonder if this is going to be a strong work/love story

@dramaninja & @jayakris  I've been thinking since Nj birth secret got revealed in the 2 in a half or 3 weeks of this drama.. There has to be another birth secret.. It has to be Sw..I think it might come down to in the next few weeks we'll know but I believe Sh will steal Nj DNA to keep claiming he belongs to the AHN family because she and he will stand to loose they're rep and what Lil status they have..

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I can’t wait to know what deal with SU real parent is he the brother / the  fake brother

SIU could be evil but I don’t think she will cheat really she is ice I can’t picture her having fling she obsessed with this family she may take baby from orphan 

@Ameera Ali  I think the so called brother is a fake.. I think he's SU lover that had her to go after MS for the money..

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Man every single plot point is getting destroy early lol,I startling o wonder if this is going to be a strong work/love story

I am wondering of the same thing.  There is hardly any plot points left, at least in terms of secrets!   It is like we have no clue what the direction of the drama will be.  Hardly much mystery left, as the grandpa pretty clearly established that NJ and SU are his grandsons before dying.  The relationships between the 4 main young characters are also all already taken to nearly irrecoverable corners with SJ and SU clearly not a possibility anymore, and any NJ and JA relationship also almost not a possibility.   So, what do we do now, on trying to speculate what might happen?   This is pretty curious....   But a nice and smooth drama so far, that is cool to watch, even if we don't know where it is going.

Meanwhile, the ratings have been very strong.  The last few episodes have been around 21 on TnMS and 18.5 on Nielsen. Episode 11 had the highest rating so far -- 22.2 on TnMS and 19.6 on AGB-Nielsen.   Today's Ep 14 was the second highest on TnMS, at 19.1 ... These are ratings that the last two dramas in this slot reached only after 50 or 100 episodes.  Similar numbers so far, as Lovers in Bloom got.  But the 2016 and earlier dramas had higher ratings.  So KBS must be happy to see the numbers improving again in this slot, where KBS perennially has the #1 drama.  But Love Returns and SAT had showed a drop in the ratings and never really got up much higher than 20 even late in their runs.

22 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris & @dramaninja Yes as of now we can only speculate how this story will play out.. I still Sw is a birth secret that even he's not aware of.. 

Let's all make a bet.. The Bet Is, Is Sw A Birth Secret Or Not.  Yea For Yes Na For NO..

I vote Yea for yes..

All welcome to participate 

Yea. 

28 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@jayakris & @dramaninja Yes as of now we can only speculate how this story will play out.. I still Sw is a birth secret that even he's not aware of.. 

Let's all make a bet.. The Bet Is, Is Sw A Birth Secret Or Not.  Yea For Yes Na For NO..

I vote Yea for yes..

Oh that will happen I just dont care hahaha

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I vote Yea for yes..

Normally I would say Na, but since NJ's birth secret has been revealed so early, I am gonna guess Yea. Gotta have that birth secret until the very end, or it wouldn't be a daily drama!

Did anyone else notice that SW's hand has undergone a miraculous healing?! In that scene with JA on the park bench, his hand that had a bite mark on it yesterday is looking perfect today and no scar or red mark either!:lol: :lol:

LoL=Lapse of Logic

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I vote Yea for yes..

I am not sure especially after knowing NJ was born first - but how come SiU looks older?

6 minutes ago, viyra said:

I am not sure especially after knowing NJ was born first - but how come SiU looks older?

I was mixed up. I thought SW was born first--by only a few months, and that they were very close in age. Let me make sure I have this straight. Please correct me if I am wrong:

So Young Kyu married NJ's bio mom, but he wasn't thrilled with her. He ran away and hooked up with SW's bio mom. After he was cut off financially by Grandpa, YK dumped SW's bio mom for NJ's bio mom, but then they died in the car crash. In the chaos, NJ was stolen and ended up with his adoptive mom.     

As for SW looking older, well that's what being a self-centered evil brat will do--it ages you! All that negativity has to go somewhere...

In RL, SW is 2 years older than NJ (AsianWiki)

Archived