[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

29 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:
37 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@jayakrisSU is really not smooth at all he is really dumb if he though that was going to work? She loves her dad thats why she upset about all of this

Not only does she care about him, she knows that the gold digger is a GOLD Digger.  She heard her talking in the bathroom to her brother and telling him how well she can handle him (SJ father).  So, her only intention is in taking care of her brother's gambling debts and making sure that the accounts at the company are not checked.  

Yes, SiU is a really rough character.  He thought he could just bulldoze her into buying his argument, but he screwed up badly with overconfidence.  He had no idea about the depth of SJ's feelings on her dad and his wedding.  He really back-stabbed her, and she knows she cannot trust him.  This is going to bite him, literally! :)

The preview looks very interesting, as we hear SJ say that she is not doing this kind of a marriage.  And we hear SU ask "SJ left home?"... I think the gold-digger does get married to MS, but SJ will leave her home.  She basically may have to go through a period of establishing herself without SU's or her dad's help.  Of course we see that NJ is already in charge.  Carrying her on his back, literally.   The grandpa is always there to cheer-lead the two, too.  Now the story should get very interesting.

The blurb with the E13 preview video - 승주(서효림)는 남진(박윤재)의 부축을 받아 결혼식장에 나온 뒤 큰 결심을 한다. 두 사람이 진솔한 얘기를 나누는 사이, 진아(진예솔)는 마침내 대식(육동일)과 마주하는데...

Translation - SJ, who takes NJ's helping hands to leave the wedding hall, makes a big decision.  Right when these two people have an open talk, JA faces DaeSik.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jayakris- thank you so much!!!  That's why I cannot like SiU at all!!  He is so conceited!  Let's see if he gets any closer to SJ now - especially if there is a NJ who is always around giving SJ the advice she needed.

Did I just see NJ acting like a fool after seeing JA with SiU?  Those 2 deserve each other.

5 hours ago, jayakris said:

JA explains her situation to her friend, who asks her that she should sue for marriage fraud. She says she had gotten rid of Mr.Lollypop saying if he comes like this JA might not come back home, and that she will quietly help him see her over the weekend. JA says she will somehow handle this.

Gold-digger (Yeon Sil, YS) meets ManSeok (MS), and wants to fix up the bedroom etc, as they are getting married tomorrow.  She is surprised that he doesn't have a housekeeper ajumma, and nobody to do his laundry etc.  SJ does the laundry, he says.  He is looking forward to her cooking for him, but she is worried what she is getting into. She says she doesn't know cooking, and lives off food she buys.  She only eats salad, basically...He says he cannot let her pretty hand do cooking, and all that (as I am close to throwing up).  To get SJ away from the house, he calls and asks for a lunchbox.  Poor SJ is happy and takes a lunchbox, as the flower-snake (the Korean word for gold-digger) gets into the house. She gets people to come and change the curtains and sheets.

Meanwhile the dad gives SJ some "engagement gift money" (to buy a car?) and she says no. He wants her to take it as pocket money.  She asks if he is apologetic to her about something. He does this only when he is apologetic, like in the past. After she leaves he says sorry to her and that she will understand him later even if she will be upset now.

SU comes in with SJ who sees the names of the bride/groom. She can't believe it, as MS and YS come there too (huh, did she get out of the wedding dress?? Editing problem?)... When she asks how he could do this, the arrogant asshat says "Yes.  You should take yourself out of your dad's life now.  From now on, it will be me staying by your side".  (Unbelievable!) ... She gives it to him.  "You are... OUT". 

Thank You So much @jayakris

JA roommate is right she needs to fix her problem instead of running away from it if he came all the way to Seoul she needs to set him straight.. JA even had the nerve to be upset that she told him that she'll have JA to meet him.. I'm looking forward to this weekend meeting it's either all the parents will be there or she'll get him to go back home somrhow.. But you can best believe he'll be back with his father and her mother.. Looking forward to see how this will play out..

SJ dad giving SJ money to try and buy her off is wrong he should have told SJ regardless if she liked his decisipn or not but she made the wrong move leaving the house like that..  I see her going back to give her hell.. Her momm work like a hebrew slave for him cooking and cleaning and how dare he gets a maid for her she's married this is apart of marriage.. I tell you if they take him for evey dime he have he deserves it..

Now SW did a foul move on her and expects her to do as he say's I also see SW butting in her dad comapany to try amd make her ,arry him.. Especially when NJ is revealed.. 

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Well she said  "what   meaning does are relationship  when I cant even trust you, so it  over * dude overplay his hand lol :joy:

Yes he did and he takes her words to lightly as if whatever she says is nothing.. Like she has to mind him he's very controlling..  SJ should give her dad and ultimatium in order for her to accept this marriage give up his shares to HK group and give her a job in his company..

NJ really thinks after G/pa passes away he can pay JA debt and go back to his remote fishing village and he and JA will live happily ever after.. Somebody slap him into reality.. He'll stay there an take on the role of presidency if hr thinks it can win him JA.. She's another one that's going to stab him in the heart and in the back and I hate to say it but he'll deserve it..

1 hour ago, viyra said:

@jayakris- thank you so much!!!  That's why I cannot like SiU at all!!  He is so conceited!  Let's see if he gets any closer to SJ now - especially if there is a NJ who is always around giving SJ the advice she needed.

Did I just see NJ acting like a fool after seeing JA with SiU?  Those 2 deserve each other.

Yes you did @viyra And he looks really desperate.. His desperation for her will cost him a lot big time.. 

Just now, dramaninja said:

Lol give NJ a break I think he earn the right to act like  a fool a few times he grow out of it because of SJ.

Also when he found out what she has said about him thats going to hurt.

I want him to grow out of it - and make it fast before SiU overtakes him.

I love that scene where SiU was so calm in telling SJ he knows about the wedding - and he was ousted - you're out dummy!!!  He has been so controlling from the time they met just because SJ is accommodating and really nice to him.  They made a deal about their relationship - they were supposed to help each other (although I am not sure if SJ is aware that the reason SiU wants to marry her is to allow him to take over her dad's company/shares).  SJ was willing to get along with the plan as long as he helps her save her dad from the gold-digger.  I want to see the look on her dad's face once he discovers some funds are missing from their account.

I agree, SJ might turn around and convince her dad to give the company to her - but I am not sure if she will go back to the house.  I want her to do so and give YS some hell.

Looking forward to JA and Lollipop Boy getting reunited - accompanied with some tantrums from Lollipop Boy!!!

So, I wonder which apartment it is, that JN is taking SJ to, in the next episode.  The preview shows him carrying her after she is drunk, and ticking her into bed in an apartment.  Whose place is that??

And why do they waste space in the previews with all the BS that the "business partner" ajussi is doing?  Who cares to see him act like a buffoon to SH.  More importantly, why is that woman not complaining.  The ajussi is so out of line all the time, but everybody just lets him go on with it.   On what basis is he at the house?  He speaks rather rudely but the chairman apologizes to him.  He wants to go to a wedding that he has no business being at, but they take him.  He sings songs to SH at the company, and she doesn't call the cops on him.  I just don't get it why everybody just lets him get away with his buffoonery!

Anyway, looking forward to the next episode.  There seems to be some good scenes with the lead pair together, finally!

(By the way, the last line of E11 was brutally paraphrased in the subs that everybody may have seen today.  They had it as "it's over", but what she said was indeed "You... are OUT" with SJ saying the word "out" in English, though it becomes "dangsin ah-oosh-iya", where the word "ah-oosh" is how "out" is said Koreans.  The subbers probably felt that the line wouldn't work in English.  They are probably right, but I think "it's over" just does not have the same punch as what she said to SiU)

@jayakris- I think SJ moved out of the house when she walked out of the wedding and NJ was the one who took her to the apartment with her belongings, so when she got drunk,  NJ knows where to take her.

I agree with you regarding Mr. Lee - what exactly is his role in NJ's life?  Why is he always tagging along.  I can sense some trouble coming from this guy.  He looks like a lunatic singing all his might every time he sees SH.

And yes, I also heard the word 'out' in how the Koreans pronounce or say it.

11 minutes ago, viyra said:

I think SJ moved out of the house when he walked out of the wedding and NJ was the one who took her to the apartment with her belongings, so when she got drunk,  NJ knows where to take her.

Ok, so I guess she has moved to another place already, before she calls NJ after getting drunk...  He must have helped her move too.  So we should have multiple scenes with these two in Ep13.  One at the wedding hall.  One when he sees her leaving home and helps her move to some officetel, and then the drinking and carrying scene.  Ep13 should be fun.  It's about time that the lead pair got going!

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

So, I wonder which apartment it is, that JN is taking SJ to, in the next episode.  The preview shows him carrying her after she is drunk, and ticking her into bed in an apartment.  Whose place is that??

And why do they waste space in the previews with all the BS that the "business partner" ajussi is doing?  Who cares to see him act like a buffoon to SH.  More importantly, why is that woman not complaining.  The ajussi is so out of line all the time, but everybody just lets him go on with it.   On what basis is he at the house?  He speaks rather rudely but the chairman apologizes to him.  He wants to go to a wedding that he has no business being at, but they take him.  He sings songs to SH at the company, and she doesn't call the cops on him.  I just don't get it why everybody just lets him get away with his buffoonery!

Anyway, looking forward to the next episode.  There seems to be some good scenes with the lead pair together, finally!

(By the way, the last line of E11 was brutally paraphrased in the subs that everybody may have seen today.  They had it as "it's over", but what she said was indeed "You... are OUT" with SJ saying the word "out" in English, though it becomes "dangsin ah-oosh-iya", where the word "ah-oosh" is how "out" is said Koreans.  The subbers probably felt that the line wouldn't work in English.  They are probably right, but I think "it's over" just does not have the same punch as what she said to SiU)

I had to go back and watch that scene with the better translation you provided--and I agree. "It's over" does not carry the level of smackdown that "You're out!" does. I was starting to worry that SJ was too much of a pushover, and SW was gonna bully her into marrying him. I think that's off my worry list!

Still cannot believe JA is sooo stupid to accuse NJ of being a stalker. That will come back to bite her. 

She is so self absorbed it’s unbelievable, and I don’t care she was raised by mess up mother that’s no excuse . NJ was a good friend,and she  had the nerve to say [ he is stalker ] I mean seriously?I wonder if she even knows she’s lying? She appears to be completely deluded something wrong with her .I don’t know how NJ liked her all that time .

18 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Yes I want NJ to see just what she really thinks of him.. I want to see this comes back and bites her in the azz 

she will keep it in the dark because she is the type of of spineless meek who get people by stabbing them in the back.She will be all fake to him but I can’t wait to see NJ mom when she learn how horrible she was to her so she will clean floor with her .

SU please wake up u aren’t a gift to a woman I give up he give me a chill a after long shift work please make ur mind either u want grandfather affection and money or not  it’s only 120 episodes.Unbelievable If he think he that talented Why not He open his own company .

SUmother I feel sorry for her ,she never felt welcomed or loved by grandfather. I understand her feeling was hurt [ one visit to mental health center ] all will be water under the bridge.Even if she play dirty and hurtful toward grandfather it’s years of resentment and greed .Can she die now we all understand her sad story ,oh please writer try to make her resentment toward grandfather believable she was second woman to a married man it didn’t make sense to me she care that much about  what grandfather think of her .

Ok, so I guess she has moved to another place already, 

So daddy money help after all :D 

Okay, I have some time today too.  Here is the full recap of Ep 13.

SiU replies, "like hell, I am" (or "who says so?") to the "you are OUT".  Then the dad tries to talk to SJ.  She asks if it was for that "crude and shallow woman" that he duped his one and only daughter.  YS asks, "crude and shallow??" and acts like she will faint. SiU again acts as the asshat, chastises SJ for doing this to her dad in public, tries to grab her wrist and take her away, and promptly gets BITTEN!!!  (Yeah, you go girl!  I have wanted many a woman to bite the guys who pulled them by their wrists in Kdramas.)

She falls, NJ comes and puts his jacket on her.  SiU tries once more to tell her that he will take her away. SJ: "Don't touch me.  It's you who should get the hell out of my life...  Let's go Namjin-sshi".

When SH checks SU's hand and says she didn't think SJ was the kind who would do this, the ajussi comes and does his baffoonery about how SH made his heart race, singing "love is wi-fi". (which son wouldn't punch a strange guy for doing this to his mom?) .. They just walk away, again letting the loser get away with his BS.  The ajussi is lamenting that SH asked SU to "not to bother about" him.  He goes to SH at the lunch table and continues the BS, but again she is not too harsh, only trying to make fun of him asking him if he knew what expensive french wine it is, etc.  He drinks wine like it is soju, and she gets up and leaves.  That's it.  He yells "you are beautiful" and sings loudly, but still nobody calls the cops on him  (what the heck is the drama doing with this buffoon's scenes?).

SJ asks NJ to take her to a spot by the Han river, rather than her home.  The last place she visited with her mom before she died. Mom liked that place a lot and wanted to come with her and MS, but he always said he was busy. The mom had only said that MS was a poor judge of people and would get fooled, so SJ should be by his side to watch out. She is feeling bad that she couldn't keep the promise. NJ consoles her that she did try.  She then says that this is all for the better;  she now has the confidence to live her life as SeungJu rather than as "somebody's daughter".

NJ's mom is doing some gardening and the G/pa is having a good time hearing her talk about waiting for happy times as the plant grows.  NJ calls her and says he will be late. He says it's a long story but basically he needs to help SJ, so asks the mom to look after G/pa when he is away.  G/pa asks if anything happened to SJ. She doesn't know.  The lawyer comes in and she talks to him also about her giving him flowers later.  (the lawyer may start liking her later? hmmm... that would be fun!)

NJ takes SJ to her home, and she asks him to wait as the "Ms. Han SeungJu" needs to start celebrating with drinks today.  She comes out with her bags.  He asks if she is "running away" from home, but she says she is just "leaving home". NJ tries to dissuade her. She says she will meet her dad and talk, but only at some point later. She will take a taxi if he doesn't want to take her. He wants to know if she has a place to go. "No. I will just take a taxi and go somewhere, I guess".  He is aghast. "Gosh! This woman really has no fear, huh?... No way.  I'm not letting you go alone".  She is all smiles.  In the car she says there are motels she can go to, and then wants to eat some pork. "and let's down some soju. Deal?".  NJ: "It's now that you're being yourself. Okay, deal!".  (Yes, the romance is already in full swing!)

-----min 15:30

JA finds LollypopBoy outside, remembers what he roommate said and decides to talk to him.  She asks "do you want to see me die" and tells him that he and his dad give her the creeps.  When he says his dad would sue JA's dad if he were to go back without her, she changes tacks and decides to take him somewhere for a meal.  Her roommate watches this and gets a good sense that JA is no dummy.

JA feeds him some food, saying he mustn't have eaten well, while looking for her. She asks why he likes her.  "You're smart... and pretty.  You're cool" says DaeSik.  She is super-tactful and tells him that he should make himself into something too, and look for somebody. She reminds him that he is good at cooking and guitar.  He is all ears, and asks if she might like him if he were to do that.  JA: "Can't predict what one's feelings would do, you know!  If your mind hasn't changed by then, I might rethink too". He thanks her and promises to become a great guy like that (Whoa. Look at her lie!! Gives him the proper lollypop.  I feel bad for DaeSik)

SJ is at the roadside stall with NJ.  She says she has been doing everything like her dad wanted, even when she has her own dreams. She asks how she can just let it go when she clearly knows that the Gold-digger is only after her dad's money. The dad had taken her to the hospital even during Mom's death commemoration. He goes along supporting her but gets into trouble as he says "Man, your dad is too much". She is now like, she can say it but why is he speaking ill of her dad (haha!). "My dad also deserves pity. He's been so lonely, you know".  He can only laugh. SJ: "Are you laughing at me now?".. Now he tells her that this is what a family is - not liking somebody else say bad things about somebody in the family that you are upset at.  He asks her to talk it over with the dad. It's never too late within the family. "Even if it takes 30 years, family is family", hinting at his own case. 

SJ says she's now sure that a love-less marriage isn't for her, talking of her relationship with SU.  A relationship based on respect and understanding... "I ain't doing stuff like that anymore".  She tried her best like NJ had asked, but this wasn't going to work. Then he supports her in going independent. She promises that she will now do what SHE wants. She will work hard, make something of her, "and will be in a really warm romance too!".  He nods his head in support.  She gets a call.  NJ: "Your dad?".  SJ: "Nope. The man who just got cut OUT of my life today" acting out the cutting of the neck. They toast her independence.

SU tries to call SJ, but to no avail. He remembers the "OUT" line. "Who says it? Who is OUT like she dares say? It's me who decides that".

YS is trying to get MS to calm down, asking him to have some wine, and complaining that he is spoiling their first night. He asks her to let it go just for today. SJ is so angry and has never been like this, he says. He goes to her room, but no clue there.  He calls and tells SU. Then SU goes out to look.

SJ is out cold. NJ calls the ajussi and asks about the door code of the apartment that they had rented (ah, the place where he was going to take his mom to!).  He carries her in and tucks her into bed, as she keeps murmuring "mom, mom".  As he sits down beside her and tries to get up, her hair is caught in the button of his suit.   Meanwhile, SU is at the roadside stall, but not finding anything. When SJ wakes up later she finds a jacket that is hanging from her hair, and a note from NJ that it is the apartment where his mom was to go after her hospitalization, that she can stay there for a while.  He will be back in the morning with some food from his mom, so look forward to it. He had taken his jacket off and left it there, to not disturb her. SJ wonders that he must have felt cold in the weather outside.

MS gets somebody to check his gate CCTV.  YS recalls that he had taken SJ away at the wedding and MS says he is a caregiver. The dad runs out, all angry - "that damn fellow!!"

The grandpa tells NJ that he did a good thing, and the ajussi takes sly digs at NJ for having interest in SJ. The doorbell rings.  It's MS, who comes in and slaps NJ. "How dare you have eyes on my SJ?".  NJ says that there's some misunderstanding.  As MS tries to explain, the chairman gets angry and asks MS - "How dare you slap my NamJin...", and the chairman collapses, seemingly from a stroke.   [THE END]

SiU replies, "like hell, I am" (or "who says so?") to the "you are OUT".  Then the dad tries to talk to SJ.  She asks if it was for that "crude and shallow woman" that he duped his one and only daughter.  YS asks, "crude and shallow??" and acts like she will faint. SiU again acts as the asshat, chastises SJ for doing this to her dad in public, tries to grab her wrist and take her away, and promptly gets BITTEN!!!  (Yeah, you go girl!  I have wanted many a woman to bite the guys who pulled them by their wrists in Kdramas.)

She falls, NJ comes and puts his jacket on her.  SiU tries once more to talk her that he will take her away. SJ: "Don't touch me.  It's you who should get the hell out of my life...  Let's go Namjin-sshi".

When SH checks SU's hand and says she didn't think SJ was the kind who would do this,

Thanks @jayakris  Sw said to himself in the room who said you can breakup with me it's not over until I say it's over.. He's been such a  bully towards her thoughts and feelings and never paid any attention to what she had to say.. If Sw had been listening to SJ he would have known not to pull this move.. Now I loved she told him to get the hell out of her life.. This the kind of girl I like show him no mercy because he's not going to show her any.. Sw plan is to still help her but only if she marries him.. He needs the help of Sj dad company to move forward with his plans to wipe HK group off the map and get rid of the name AHN..

5 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

here is the preview of nov 22 

SJ: I will not get married to Mr. Choi SiU

MS (SJ's dad): Do you by any chance have somebody helping you?

JA: Can you just act unawares about it?

SU: Then stop crying, and live a spirited life. Seeing you, JA, you'd want to be a good person.

New Guy: Monsieur, Madame!

SH: Office Chief Jeong!!

New guy: Shall we have dinner first?

SH: I have to go today. Father-in-law is in critical condition, I hear.

Lawyer: The chairman?

10 minutes ago, jayakris said:

SJ: I will not get married to Mr. Choi SiU

MS (SJ's dad): Do you by any chance have somebody helping you?

JA: Can you just act unawares about it?

SU: Then stop crying, and live a spirited life. Seeing you, JA, you'd want to be a good person.

New Guy: Monsieur, Madame!

SH: Office Chief Jeong!!

New guy: Shall we have dinner first?

SH: I have to go today. Father-in-law is in critical condition, I hear.

Lawyer: The chairman?

Thanks for the preview translation:  @jayakris  I knew a new player would come into the game.. What makes me wonder is this the first kidnapper.. Kidnapper 2 EX.. NJ adopted MOM old flame.. I think G/pa has past away..

JA hugging SW she had already set her eyes on him.. Keep looking because your so called stalker is going to hold all the cards.. Calling NJ a stalker she really stuck her foot in her mouth.. 

So my guess is Sw will use JA designs but NJ is going to bring Sj in and throw both JA and SW fior a loop.. I can see those two stealing designs..

Another thing she told lollipop boy if he fixes himself she'll consider him.. Wrong thing to say He's the type to fix himself for her.. He'll leave for a Lil while but you can best believe he'll come back with wedding certificate in tow and wedding hall prepared.. I think he'll become a chef just for her because she told him he's a good cook and she likes the food he cooks.. She has been using him and Nj since they were kids..  

Ok we shall get the moment of truth.. Could this man be NJ real appa.. SH is going to need a DNA test now that G/pa is critical..

Another Sw won't be able to take Sj not wanting anything to do with him.. He has never been rejected by any women which has lead him to believe he's gods gift to women.. He has a challenge and he likes that let's see how far would he go to make Sj his and still be a looser.. Maybe one of his Ex'es will also come back with baby in tow.. The family he talk of wanting to have..

Archived