[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, viyra said:

so SiU is not so bad at all - he's a little softie in the inside - 

Seriously ,his rudeness and selfishness rules him out of feeling any little of sympathy for him in any situations.He go out of his way to bullies people around him ,put them down and feeling unworthy so why should we feel any sympathy toward him.I don’t understand why he wasn’t remembering any happy moment from his child memory I thought NJ’s dad loved SW’s mom that they were happy together .

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seriously ,his rudeness and selfishness rules him out of feeling any little of sympathy for him in any situations.He go out of his way to bullies people around him ,put them down and feeling unworthy so why should we feel any sympathy toward him.I don’t understand why he wasn’t remembering any happy moment from his child memory I thought NJ’s dad loved SW’s mom that they were happy together .

Thats her side of the story @Ameera Ali  I'm telling you I think she has filled his head full of lies..  He has no one to blame but his mom for the lack of in his life..  Once she knew the man she loved married someone else she should have kept it pushing but she had other ideas.. Mayve he did feel something for her and if they loved each other as much as she claimed no way could G.pa make their father marry someone else.. I tell you my thoughts on SH she got rid of NJ thinking that the chairman family would accept SW but it didn't happen the way she planned.. SW hasn;t never been even to his G/ma grave..  If Sw needs something from anyone it should be his mom for not moving on in life like finding a farther figure for him instead of keeping her eyes in something thst don't belong to her or SW.. If what was said to be true it was NJ mom family money that help saved that company..  How dare they think that SW should inheirt it.. 

NJ needs to stop fooling himself he's not going any where not long as he can see JA.. He has showed SW how desperate he is behind JA and thats going to be used aginst him..

25 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

NJ needs to stop fooling himself he's not going any where not long as he can see JA.. He has showed SW how desperate he is behind JA and thats going to be used aginst him..

Spot on :D I think Sw will manipulated JA into hurting NJ when he learn his relationship with the grandfather. He will be pressing the right buttons and she will fell for it thinking she will get a chance with him .

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Spot on :D I think Sw will manipulated JA into hurting NJ when he learn his relationship with the grandfather. He will pressed the right buttons and she will fell for it thinking she will get a chance with him .

@Ameera Ali  Yes Sw is going to use JA in more ways then one.. He has his eyes set on SH and once he leans of her likes of NJ is really going to send him over the edge.. JA will get exactly whats coming to her.. It's going to be her Karma because she didn;t handle the things right when she ran away.. She didn't have to get married and she could have let lollipop boy know in a firm manner to stop having designs on her because they would never be and threaten to throw him in jail.. Lollipop boy seems easily manipulated, I think they all will end up in Seoul being a pain in NJ dairy aire..  NJ will have a lot of peolpe to fight against until he figures out that Sw and JA has been playing him all along.. Granted Mom and Ajjussi won't be of any help because they will also be causing problems..

43 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

Yes Sw is going to use JA in more ways then one.. 

Granted Mom and Ajjussi won't be of any help because they will also be causing problems..

Sorry I cut ur replay :D that part I want to replay on  

But I am liking SW involvement to break their dysfunctional relationship. It’s was hard to watch [ How NJ was concerned for Nj’s welfare and her right sounds of mind when she was in the run ] 

so I am glad their relationship is ending in my heart I think their biggest issue was and always been Nj has been honest with his felling toward her but she wasn’t . But she will learn when Sw treat her like dog and she become his doormat .

about Nj’s mom didn’t u thinks knowing NJ’s grandchild she thinks it’s her home the way she speak to SW she change i can see glimpse of confidence in her 

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Sorry I cut ur replay :D that part I want to replay on  

But I am liking SW involvement to break their dysfunctional relationship. It’s was hard to watch [ How NJ was concerned for Nj’s welfare and her right sounds of mind when she was in the run ] 

so I am glad their relationship is ending in my heart I think their biggest issue was and always been Nj has been honest with his felling toward her but she wasn’t . But she will learn when Sw treat her like dog and she become his doormat .

about Nj’s mom didn’t u thinks knowing NJ’s grandchild she thinks it’s her home the way she speak to SW she change i can see glimpse of confidence in her 

@Ameera Ali  Good Morning,  Thats the good thing Sw will be breaking off  and JA strange relationshiop.. Sad that NJ will loose the only person he's cared about other then his Mom. But oh well it happens.. I always thought she was a user whn it camde to NJ.. She used his feelings for her.. But just as she told him she's sick of him and the people in that village.. JA seems to be like a social climber.. She wants know contact with the people were she's from..  One thing die sure her and Sw I can see them having a lot in common.. 

Now in regars to NJ Mom.. I think she had a right to speak up SW was being rude as always..  Who does he thinks he is to tell NJ he would fire him when he wasn't the one who hired him.. Another problem of his he don't have the rights to think he has control over G/pas life or home.. If G/pa wishes he could all the homeless people of Korea in his home and it's nothing he could say or do abiut it.. Whats really going to hurt his pride is when he's going to submit his DNA to prove he's related to the Ahn family.. So yes NJ kidnapping is going to need that confidence when it comes to SW mom and so will NJ.. Knowing that he's the legitimate child the sooner he halts SW arrogance towards him the better.. Sw will never respect him if he don;t speak up..

10 hours ago, dramaninja said:

To be fair i think both  ladies will bring him trouble somehow because he has a soft spot for both of them  lol

@dramaninja  Yes I forsees something like this happening.. Good thing NJ Mom not scared to call Ja just what she is and she'll be after JA when it comes to NJ.. Kidnapping Mom may go as far as to drag JA legal husband to that company. It's going to be fun watching him throw his tantrum their..  I can almost see him in the middle of the lobby sitting in the floor screaming for her...

Well patiently waiting for todays episode

15 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ohh the preview looks interesting 

Yes thats one interesting preview.. Looks like SW took her to the wedding and things backfired on him.. Now he can't contact SJ and he's up wondering what to do next.. NJ to the rescue.. 

Still waiting for the site to come up 

Thanks @dramaninja for the preview

Have a little time this morning.  So, giving a recap of the first half of the episode.  The rest a bit later.

------------

SU is rude with NJ and asks how he can remember everybody he talks to in an elevator. Finally agrees to call him if he remembers. Sbeaky bastard!  Then muses, "so you had a woman, huh? And it was Jeeong JinA? Interesting!"

NJ tells the Ajussi that he saw JA but ajussi is being his weird self and doesn't believe him.

JA finds Mr.lollypop sitting outside her Apt Bldg, and gets a call from SU asking if he can tell NJ of her whereabouts, as he said JA is a "special friend".  She agrees that he knows her, but says that NJ is a stalker!!  She doesn't want to meet him again.  SU asks if he is troubling her, she should call the police but she says it's not so bad. He asks her to take good care of her ankle. (SU now has legitimate reason to misjudge NJ.  So JA finally has stared acting truly like the b-i-tch that we always expected her to become)

SH is recalling SU's sad words earlier, and decides that she will do something for his sake (having a meal ready for the grandpa, I guess)

Chairman and NJ's mom having a nice chat about all the nice things NJ did in the village, and about the soup she makes etc. NJ and ajussi come and join.  They have a good time about how he was in school and the grandpa says his dad was similar too.

SH comes in with food to treat the grandpa, and sets the table.  Ajussi lights the candle, complementing her for her sense about the "right mood" (Man, the dude is irritating). NJ's mom says that the chairman doesn't like that kind of food and SH brushes her off. Ajussi acts weird, singing as NJ's mom leaves with him, and SH can only shake her head.  

The chairman is not impressed with take out food, but SH says she specially got them prepared.  Then he takes a dig asking if she is doing it because she expects him to die, and she is hurt.  He asks the butler lady to bring what he likes, and SH is really sad now and asks if he have even, even once, been warm with her and SU all these years. She complains that he has made them both so pathetic. He asks her not to yell, and she says SU was so hurt the other day.  Then says, "I didn't know his dad would end up like that then.  I really didn't know!!"  (SH is actually acting very genuine in all these scenes, and not like a snake, which surprises me)

The chairman gets up to leave and SU comes in pulling his mom aside and saying it is no use. The grandpa will never accept them. Chairman: "There is no sincerity in you guys".  SU: "Sincerity? Like what? What do you want from us?" Chmn: "There are only 2 reasons you guys are here.  To change your family name, and then my company".  Then SU says none of this would be the case if G/pa had let his mom and dad be together. "My father died because of you, g/pa".  "No matter how much you hate us, it was I who saved HyunKang".  He will show that how grandpa goes about things is all a mistake. He leaves with his mom and the grandpa is about to collapse.  

Outside, SU asks SH not to come see G/pa alone anymore.  She says she is only doing her duty.  She suspects that the G/pa is actually going into senile-childishness. She can't help but get weird ideas on this. She had heard him say that NJ's mom is the most precious guest in his life.  She feels he is keeping them out of his plans for a harmonious family life now.  SU becomes all determined, and asks her to drop plans to go to the court to change his name next week.  He will stick with his Choi name, take over HK, and eradicate the An family name altogether. Once he takes control, he will even change the name HyunKang.

OMG.. JA told SW that NJ was a stalker.. She should be shot..Who calls a stalker to pick them up from the airport.. What person would respond to a stalker Emails.. What person takes photos with they're stalker.  Yes I want NJ to see just what she really thinks of him.. I want to see this comes back and bites her in the azz when she realizes that SW isn't running nothing and the real inheritor of the company is NJ.. Seems that JA roommate told her to loose her tail from around her house..

That Sw is a ipiece if work he took SJ to her fathers wedding and admitted it to her that he knew of it.. I also think he told her that she's going to be marrying him so it's time for her to but out of her fathers life.. Then he told her something as if giving her and ultimatium.. Whatever he said really teed her off enough to tell him there done and she moved house..  I think SJ would find out first who NJ really is before SW do.. I see SJ getting back at Sw through NJ.. So we'll have a tag team SW wil use JA and SJ will willingly team up with NJ..

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Outside, SU asks SH not to come see G/pa alone anymore.  She says she is only doing her duty.  She suspects that the G/pa is actually going into senile-childishness. She can't help but get weird ideas on this. She had heard him say that NJ's mom is the most precious guest in his life.  She feels he is keeping them out of his plans for a harmonious family life now.  SU becomes all determined, and asks her to drop plans to go to the court to change his name next week.  He will stick with his Choi name, take over HK, and eradicate the An family name altogether. Once he takes control, he will even change the name HyunKang.

Thank you so much @jayakris  I knew it wouldn't be long.. Boy he and mom or in for a long run and NJ nane will change from Yang to Ahn this is going to really send the both of them over the edge.. SH is really going to blow a fuse when she found out that the lawyer spent all this time away from the company to find the missing for 30 yrs G/child.. I suspect her to offer money to NJ kidnapping Mom to take NJ away.. I could also see her using Ajjussi factuation for her to get rid of NJ.. Hell do it if she shows any attention to him.. All she has to do is ask him to take NJ some where and have someone else do the rest.. Making it look like a mugging..  I also expect Sw to try and go to court and declare G/pa incompatent.. This wil be next this maybe when he and Mom realizes when it coes to G/pa Sw can't bust a grape in a fruit fight without NJ consent.. Even if he wanted to file G/pa mentally incompetent he would need to submit a DNA test to prove he's a blood related G./child.. I see something real shady going on here.. I've seen dramas were Sw DNA won't match and SW switching his DNA with NJ.. I really believe NJ will come up missing again..

47 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

JA stupidity going to come back on her ten fold.What a stupid and unnecessary thing to say she had zero reasons for that.

It sure is @dramaninja  All she had to do was say yes I know him and ask SW to politely not tell NJ her whereabouts.. But accusing him of stalking her is the wrong move she made.. Now she's going to communicate with NJ until Sw shows up abd then cause a scene making it look like NJ is harrasing her.. I hate say it but NJ will learn the hardway when it comes to her.. But her crying wolf will be her karma especially when she's really going to need the help.. 

I bet when lollipop boy informs his family he found her they'll do it again in Seoul for her wedding and let's see how she gets out of it because by this time her stalker won't help her and if Sw decides to step in they got papers fir him to step aside.. 

The big question is will SW payoff JA debts so she would be at his beck N call..

Sorry; I had to step out for a while. Here is the second half of Ep 12.

After trying to brush him off at first, JA's roommate tells Mr.Lollypop that JA is with her  (she has to be so dumb to say that to a weird-acting stranger!). She calls JA and tells her.

NJ talks to grandpa and tells him that he should be a bit kinder to SH and SU.  The grandpa says SH was afraid that her son would be taken away, and so showed up 10 years later with the boy.  NJ asks the G/pa to show his sincerity to them first - "you don't hate SU, you know? It's only as you're worried for him, right?".  NJ wants him to speak openly and fix things. He agrees to create an occasion to do that.  NJ thinks he could have done it earlier today and says, "Argh... My grandpa is so stubborn" and the Chairman is happy to see NJ suddenly call him grandpa. He thanks NJ and tears up.  NJ's mom brings food and feeds the Chairman, who is happy.

JA explains her situation to her friend, who asks her that she should sue for marriage fraud. She says she had gotten rid of Mr.Lollypop saying if he comes like this JA might not come back home, and that she will quietly help him see her over the weekend. JA says she will somehow handle this.

Gold-digger (Yeon Sil, YS) meets ManSeok (MS), and wants to fix up the bedroom etc, as they are getting married tomorrow.  She is surprised that he doesn't have a housekeeper ajumma, and nobody to do his laundry etc.  SJ does the laundry, he says.  He is looking forward to her cooking for him, but she is worried what she is getting into. She says she doesn't know cooking, and lives off food she buys.  She only eats salad, basically...He says he cannot let her pretty hand do cooking, and all that (as I am close to throwing up).  To get SJ away from the house, he calls and asks for a lunchbox.  Poor SJ is happy and takes a lunchbox, as the flower-snake (the Korean word for gold-digger) gets into the house. She gets people to come and change the curtains and sheets.

Meanwhile the dad gives SJ some "engagement gift money" (to buy a car?) and she says no. He wants her to take it as pocket money.  She asks if he is apologetic to her about something. He does this only when he is apologetic, like in the past. After she leaves he says sorry to her and that she will understand him later even if she will be upset now.

Grandpa and NJ are leaving for the wedding and the mom is happy to see NJ's suit.  NJ asks if SJ won't be there, if it's a wedding of the CEO of MinHan, who is her dad. Then Grandpa jokes if NJ was looking to see that young lady. NJ says no, because she is getting engaged to SU. She is just a friend. The ajussi tells the grandpa that NJ thinks of no other woman but a JinA in this world. G/pa is surprised that he has a GF by the name JA. The mom says that she is no GF and is just a friend too. The ajussi asks if he can be at the wedding too, as JH will be there. The G/pa agrees.

SJ sees the mom's picture missing and remembers the dad saying once earlier about the photos going away.  She imagines it can't be her dad who removed it, though.  SU picks her up.  In the car, he tells her that her selections in the contests were good.  Then he tells her that she is so clear and transparent.  He hasn't had such people in his life.  He only gets hurt from people. Basically some self-pity stuff from him. Let's move on.

The brother congratulates YS for looking prettier than the first time, etc. He reminds her that she needs to handle that money account problem. She asks him to watch his mouth too. MS comes in and she says she is nervous. He says he will protect her.  (Bwaah....) She says she is scared of SJ coming and opposing the wedding. He says SU is in charge, so there should be no worry.

SU comes in with SJ who sees the names of the bride/groom. She can't believe it, as MS and YS come there too (huh, did she get out of the wedding dress?? Editing problem?)... When she asks how he could do this, the arrogant asshat says "Yes.  You should take yourself out of your dad's life now.  From now on, it will be me staying by your side".  (Unbelievable!) ... She gives it to him.  "You are... OUT".   (Ah damn, I have to wait for tomorrow to see the biting!!!)

6 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@jayakrisSU is really not smooth at all he is really dumb if he though that was going to work? She loves her dad thats why she upset about all of this

Not only does she care about him, she knows that the gold digger is a GOLD Digger.  She heard her talking in the bathroom to her brother and telling him how well she can handle him (SJ father).  So, her only intention is in taking care of her brother's gambling debts and making sure that the accounts at the company are not checked.  

23 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Not only does she care about him, she knows that the gold digger is a GOLD Digger.  She heard her talking in the bathroom to her brother and telling him how well she can handle him (SJ father).  So, her only intention is in taking care of her brother's gambling debts and making sure that the accounts at the company are not checked.  

Its funny how he thinks he is most important thing in her life lol dude is arrogant as heck.

Archived