[Drama 2018-2019] Move Over, Fate /Get Out of the Way, Fate, 비켜라 운명아

0ly40

Just now, shamrockmom said:

I was mixed up. I thought SW was born first--by only a few months, and that they were very close in age. Let me make sure I have this straight. Please correct me if I am wrong:

So Young Kyu married NJ's bio mom, but he wasn't thrilled with her. He ran away and hooked up with SW's bio mom. After he was cut off financially by Grandpa, YK dumped SW's bio mom for NJ's bio mom, but then they died in the car crash. In the chaos, NJ was stolen and ended up with his adoptive mom.     

As for SW looking older, well that's what being a self-centered evil brat will do--it ages you! All that negativity has to go somewhere...

In RL, SW is 2 years older than NJ (AsianWiki)

Thank you for clarifying that issue - I must have misread the info I got from somewhere.

That was funny how you described SiU - he really is self-centered, controlling, manipulative, etc.  I love the look on his face when he and hi mom were shown the DNa result pertaining to the chairman and Nam Jin.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, shamrockmom said:

I was mixed up. I thought SW was born first--by only a few months, and that they were very close in age. Let me make sure I have this straight. Please correct me if I am wrong:

So Young Kyu married NJ's bio mom, but he wasn't thrilled with her. He ran away and hooked up with SW's bio mom. After he was cut off financially by Grandpa, YK dumped SW's bio mom for NJ's bio mom, but then they died in the car crash. In the chaos, NJ was stolen and ended up with his adoptive mom.     

As for SW looking older, well that's what being a self-centered evil brat will do--it ages you! All that negativity has to go somewhere...

In RL, SW is 2 years older than NJ (AsianWiki)

I thought he loved SU mother and wanted to marry her but his father ask him to marry NJ’s mother (who came from privilege background ) then he marry her after all but he wasn’t happy with her so he stay living with SU mother as second woman  

That what grandfather told NJ

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I thought he loved SU mother and wanted to marry her but his father ask him to marry NJ’s mother (who came from privilege background ) then he marry her after all but he wasn’t happy with her so he stay living with SU mother as second woman  

That what grandfather told NJ

@Ameera Ali  NJ Mom also comes from a chobeol family.. Supposedly G/pa had YG to marry her to help save his company.. What I find strange NJ never ssk G/pa anything about his Mom or her famly.. Regardless to how much he loves kidnapper 2 (Adopted Mom)  He still should be wondering is there anyone left of his Mother relatives such as did she have brothers are sisters are her parents still living.. I assume lawyer knows some about her family maybe G/Pa told him to tell NJ of his mother relatives at some point.

48 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  NJ Mom also comes from a chobeol family.. Supposedly G/pa had YG to marry her to help save his company.. What I find strange NJ never ssk G/pa anything about his Mom or her famly.. Regardless to how much he loves kidnapper 2 (Adopted Mom)  He still should be wondering is there anyone left of his Mother relatives such as did she have brothers are sisters are her parents still living.. I assume lawyer knows some about her family maybe G/Pa told him to tell NJ of his mother relatives at some point.

Yes u right  why they not looking for their grandson as well ,maybe they are the wild card he will use against SU - NJ it’s luckiest lead  usually they make them struggle every where he turn he find rich grandfather :D

when we learn more about mothers more ,we will see how money family members hidden in the closet or in your theory lovers (SiU case )

Hello Everyone I hope all that celebrate Thanksgiving had a glarious time with Family and Friends.. I sure did as if I needed to gain more Weight.. I tell you I'm angry this Morning up early enough to watch live because I went to sleep a couple of hours after the chickens and have no live link sites.. :angry: If anyone has a live link site and if you don't mind sharing can you pleae msgs it to me..  Greatly Appreciate It.. 

Wow interesting so the lawyer read grandfather will - someone sub episode plz 

Goldgiger got the credit card  :D 

sweet Sj will give NJ sweet to forget his hardships next episode 

00ECD051-DA69-4F22-9848-F174118CE933.gif

( SU and SIU ) - where is my inheritance ? 

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow interesting so the lawyer read grandfather will - someone sub episode plz 

Goldgiger got the credit card  :D 

sweet Sj will give NJ sweet to forget his hardships next episode 

( SU and SIU ) - where is my inheritance ? 

@Ameera Ali  Wr have to wait on @jayakris  But what and episode.. SH about fell off her feet when she saw that DNA report.. Both her and SW walk in there telling Nj how dare he tries to stand in for G/pa and had the nerve to throw him out.. Sw got thev shock of his life only to find out that he is the B-A-S-T-A-R-D child his Mom had.. All his high and mighty attitude drop to and all time low.. So much for being the only heir so he thought.. He was so out done he had to walk out.. I knew his Mom never mention anything to him that he might have a half brother.. She made some kind of comment that left Sw quesioning her.. I don't know if he ask did she know anything about this and she plyed it off that YG never told her about his wife having a child.. So my guess is the will has something to do with NJ inheriting it all and Sw and Mom going around trying together many supporters as they can for Sw to take the presidency.. 

I still say her and the man showed up had something to do with Nj coming up missing..

Also Nj kidnapper 2 and the bufoon air time is just a waste.. Nj just meet his bio family didn;t really get anytimne to spend with him and the bufoon asking his wifi love is she ok.. He wants to comfort her when he's known Nj all these years and showing no support or comfort to him.. Writer get rid of him because he's going to be nothing but trouble to Nj..  He did tell kidnapper 2 that he saw JA and told her that Nj has a new love interest.

Both Ja and Sw thinking of one another.. 

MS feels guilty about G/pa dying he thinks it's his fault.. All those shareholders and boardmembers got to meet the true heir AHN NAM JOON.. Both SJ and MS is shock.. MS knows now why G/pa went off about him hitting NJ  

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Both Ja and Sw thinking of one another.. 

3A7835D5-EDB0-4B29-9B1B-B40E334C4AE3.gif vomit inducing indeed I can’t stand them .

All he thinks is money and share he didn’t even mourn the man and they sucking up for the share holders to get support  they need - that was my point yesterday they will look for support to get the vote,they are s-hity people 

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

(roll eyes) vomit inducing ineed I can’t stand them 

@Ameera Ali  Here let me help you with that..:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Sw is angry.. He feels G/pa stab him in the back bringing Nj in.. He could never understand how the man felt missing one of his G/kids.. It wasn't about bringing Nj in to take over but he gave everything to Nj because it was rightfully his and Nj didn't get a chance to meet and interact with his parents and not much time spent with him.. Sw is just a selfish person who had no problems with telling G/pa how he's going to do things regardless to what G/pa say because he's the next owner.. He had plenty of time to get to know G.pa but he listens to his Mom bad mouthing G/pa and held it against him for making YG marry someone else besides his Mom.. It's Nj Mom parents money that help save that company that he thinks he's entited to and his Mom thinks she's owed this much.. I tell you if it's ever found out she was behind the kidnapping.. Both stand to loose everything.. 

31 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

@Ameera Ali  Here let me help you with that..:rolleyes::rolleyes:  Sw is angry.. He feels G/pa stab him in the back bringing Nj in.. He could never understand how the man felt missing one of his G/kids.. It wasn't about bringing Nj in to take over but he gave everything to Nj because it was rightfully his and Nj didn't get a chance to meet and interact with his parents and not much time spent with him.. Sw is just a selfish person who had no problems with telling G/pa how he's going to do things regardless to what G/pa say because he's the next owner.. He had plenty of time to get to know G.pa but he listens to his Mom bad mouthing G/pa and held it against him for making YG marry someone else besides his Mom.. It's Nj Mom parents money that help save that company that he thinks he's entited to and his Mom thinks she's owed this much.. I tell you if it's ever found out she was behind the kidnapping.. Both stand to loose everything.. 

DAF62B33-2ADF-4DE2-9E04-412BB3E42319.gif

Lol ...SU need to see u two days and he will solve his mental problem in no time :D

E15 first half recap.

The grandpa passes away, with us hearing his thought about NJ - "Your world will come. Face it with your head up. That's what a real man is."

Ajussi tells NJ's mom that he saw JA yesterday at the hospital, and that she asked him not to tell NJ.  The mom is happy when he says he gave her a piece of his mind.  She also asks him not to tell NJ about JA.

The lawyer shows NJ the paperwork that his name has been changed to An NamJin, at the Pohang (Daegu division) court. It seems it is with NJ's mom's knowledge, and he will be in the chairman's family register. NJ asks why he wasn't told earlier about all this, and the lawyer says it was for NJ's sake.  The company was facing some extreme crisis situation, and the strongest people in the company are SU and the chairman's younger brother An Seok Jae. There are others who may get into the company control dispute (some other director Choi's son also? Not sure). In that situation, it was dangerous to disclose that NJ was a grandson. NJ says that was nonsense, like he isn't even interested in all this. But the lawyer says the grandpa was counting on NJ.

NJ's mom and the ajussi find from the hospital that the g/pa is dead and are told to go to the funeral hall, where NJ is calling his moments with the grandpa.  Mom consoles him.

SU is feeling his heart, remembering JA, and SH comes in to tell him of the G/pa news.  

MS gets a great breakfast made out of canned food by his loving wife. He tells her that SJ has gone independent and isn't coming home. He says he will forcefully drag her in and all that, and she  isn't impressed about such ideas.  She is glad to hear that she isn't getting married, and is supportive of SJ's plan to marry somebody she loves. She gives fake aegyo that he doesn't seem to love her like she does (making my stomach upset again). He gets a call, and runs out saying he has to go beg for forgiveness for what he did. Some changing of sofa or something needs to be done, so he gives her his credit card and runs out, asking her to do it by herself.  The flower-snake is thrilled like a gopher in soft dirt. "My dear card.  Why do I love you so much??  You're so cute" Haha.

SJ is signing the lease for some apartment.  Gets a call from MS - "the chairman died because of us".  She meets him and he tells her what had happened. She asks why he is belittling  NJ. She reminds him what he mom had said, about thinking just one extra time when he gets angry.  She asks him to go and apologize to the chairman, and also to NJ.  He agrees. She asks him to wait there.  She will go to her place, change and come in 10 minutes to join him.

------------

Part-2 till 25:30

NJ's mom telling him about all the trouble she gave him all these years, when he was a high family guy like this. He asks if she isn't sad that he has become An NamJin.  He wants to go back to the village after the funeral with her. He has no reason to stay here now that the Chairman is gone.  She doesn't disagree.

SU and SH come all upset at seeing NJ as the chief mourner, and yells at him.  She even asks the security to drag him out till the lawyer comes in and says NJ is "An Nam Jin, the grandson of Chairman An and the son of the late vice chairman An Yeong Gyu".

SH is shocked but does not show, at least initially, the kind of response we would expect if she had gotten rid of baby NJ. She asks in a normal tone - "Didn't that grandson go missing 30 years ago?".  She asks, rather calmly, if there is proof, which is promptly shown. She asks how she can believe that it is not some scam, and the lawyer explains about the grandpa giving the hair strand for DNA test etc.  Now SH does show a bit more of an "I can't believe it" expression.  "Do the DNA test again.  I need to confirm it with my own eyes".  NJ comes in and asks firmly, "why is it so important right now whether I am the chairman's grandson or not?".  It is his grandfather's funeral, and he wants decorum. "I will get as many DNA tests as you want, but please let Grandpa go in peace. I beg you".  The lawyer says the chairman's will also will be disclosed this evening at 7 pm. 

SU is livid, and just leaves.  SH is just shell-shocked.  Mom and Ajussi come in, and the ajussi asks if SH wants something to drink and she is hardly interested in the lover-boy.

SU and SH talk.  Now she says, "Impossible. This can't be. Something is wrong here. That child died!".  She let out a secret that he didn't know that she knew, so it makes SU look up. "Died? Have you known that my dad had another child?"... Now she flips it and says, "How would I know that? Back then, I was afraid that your grandpa would take you away and was not even in touch with him".  SU stares at her and she continues - "I only learned later".  They wonder if the company would have been handed over to NJ, as they await the 7 pm announcement.  She doesn't expect it, as NJ doesn't know anything about the company.  She still finds this not believable, and looks determined to fight it.

21 minutes ago, jayakris said:

The company was facing some extreme crisis situation, and the strongest people in the company are SU and the chairman's younger brother An Seok Jae. There are others who may get into the company control dispute (some other director Choi's son also? Not sure). In that situation, it was dangerous to disclose that NJ was a grandson. NJ says that was nonsense, like he isn't even interested in all this. But the lawyer says the grandpa was counting on NJ.

@jayakris We've been waiting on you this morning.. Thank You So Much Sweetie..

So my guess is the old man Sw and Sh went to was G/pa brother trying to get him to side with them without him knowing that G/pa found Nj.. Bet Sh telling the Lil brother that he's been around Sw and watch him grow up filling his head with nonsense about Nj. Bet she didn't tell how it ws Nj that found out how all those other directors been getting kickbacks from those so called investers.. 

The final port of E15

JA's roommate is making some report for Mr. Jang (I think it is a Jang, and not a Jeong, like I thought yesterday). It's about the contest results coming out next week.  (I guess he is involved in the contest.  What is he? From the Paris office of the company or something?).  Anyway, she says she will finish it by the weekend, and then agrees to do it sooner, after he complains.  She gets a company notice that the chairman died, and Mr. Jang runs leaves, to go to the funeral hall.

JA is recalling SU's words that he will be there if she is in trouble. She gets a smile, and the roommate comes in asking why she is happy. JA tells that somebody is there who will be there for him in trouble, but doesn't say who it is.  The room-mate asks if she would like to see some info from a report.

NJ's mom and Ajussi talking at the funeral hall. Nothing serious. Move on.

SJ and MS come in, and MS doesn't know what to do. SJ pushes him in and it is time for the will to be disclosed.  The lawyer introduces NJ as the grandson that the chairman found one month ago.  SJ and MS are shocked.  Mr. Heo shows the DNA result file, and reads out the items in the will.

1. Lawyer Heo will hold the Chairman's shares in temporary custody (storage) for a year.

2. The chairman's house and household assets will all be given to An NamJin.

3. The chairman's 2 company (?) buildings will be handed over to SU, and the Gapyeong villa to SH.

4. And finally, the successor for the HyunKang groups will be.....      (Need to wait till Monday to know!!!)

[THE END]

4 hours ago, sava2sava said:

NJ adoptive mother didn't know where the baby NJ came from - he was just handed to her by her 'ex boyfriend' who told her the parents died in a car accident.  SH might have something to do with the accident but we still don't know,  What I don't understand is why is Mr. Lee so smitten with SH - has he seen her from before?

@jayakris- thanks so much for the recap.  I take back my word about SH - she knew about NJ child kidnapping.  Why else would she think the baby from 30 years ago died?  Seems like there are so many secrets of SH that her son SiU is not aware of.

The blurb with the preview for E16 on Nov 26th. - 유언장이 공개되자 장례식장엔 파란이 일고, 수희(김혜리)는 시우(강태성)를 현강그룹의 후계자로 만들기 위해 계략을 꾸민다. 남진(박윤재)은 허청산(강신일) 변호사의 만류에도 고향으로 돌아가려 하는데...

Translation:  After the commotion at the funeral hall with the public disclosure of the will, SH cooks up a plan to make SU the successor.  Though Attonery Heo tries to dissuade him, NJ says he is going back to his hometown.

The preview shows SH and SU meeting an old man and she calls him "jageun abeoji" (dad's younger brother).  The lawyer is heard asking NJ's mom to convince NJ (to stay) and she is heard telling NJ that he is the one to handle the company.  We also see SJ trying to make a lollypop boy out of NJ :).  Nice!!!   SU is heard wondering what NJ and SJ are up to.

23 minutes ago, viyra said:

What I don't understand is why is Mr. Lee so smitten with SH - has he seen her from before?

Probably not.  SH never showed anything to indicate that.  He has been shown to look at various other pretty women around and dream (like the nurses at the hospital, for instance).  I think the drama wanted to just show him as a joke; as a crazy nut woman-lover that we shouldn't take seriously, but they did not do a good enough job of it. They overdid it with his buffoonery to SH with nobody calling the cops on him, and we are left puzzled, that's all.

23 minutes ago, viyra said:

I take back my word about SH - she knew about NJ child kidnapping.  Why else would she think the baby from 30 years ago died?  Seems like there are so many secrets of SH that her son SiU is not aware of.

Same here.  I was mostly thinking (based on the calm manner in which SH behaved earlier) that she might not have much to do with the NJ disappearance.  But once she said, "that child died", the whole thing changed.  Nobody else knew that the baby died, so, she herself had tried to kill him, for her to think that he was killed.  The story has changed totally with that.

12 minutes ago, jayakris said:

SJ and MS come in, and MS doesn't know what to do. SJ pushes him in and it is time for the will to be disclosed.  The lawyer introduces NJ as the grandson that the chairman found one month ago.  SJ and MS are shocked.  Mr. Heo shows the DNA result file, and reads out the items in the will.

1. Lawyer Heo will hold the Chairman's shares in temporary custody (storage) for a year.

2. The chairman's house and household assets will all be given to An NamJin.

3. The chairman's 2 company (?) buildings will be handed over to SU, and the Gapyeong villa to SH.

4. And finally, the successor for the HyunKang groups will be.....      (Need to wait till Monday to know!!!)

Now If I'm not mistaken in order for Sw to even take on the name Ahn Lawyer Heo said if G/pa becomes deathly ill or dead Sh will have to submit a DNA report done with G/pa..  

Sh and Sw look disgusted that G/pa put everything in place.. Nj will be getting the house Sh may have thought it would become her home one day as of now she'll never be in that house..  Sw promise to those shareholders blew up in all there faces..I think he will become the company president but can't bust a grape in a furit fight without Nj approval.. G/pa will have it to whomever help the company grow succesfully will become president.. Sw and Sj will be spending most of they're time trying to get rid of Nj and steal any succesful project he's working on.. This is where JA will come into plan she's going to stab Nj in the back so many times until it isn't funny.. She'll do it if she thinks she stands a chance to hookup with Sw.. She'll want Sw in that position just to see Nj kickout of the company and she don't have to look at him or think about her small fishing village ever again.. Now what I find hilarious their plan to take over the company with those shares isn't going to work and now theres no need for him to try and force Sj to marry him.. 

Most of those people seems to be shock that the Chairman had another G/son that was kidnap from the hospital when he was a day old..  Now thinking about it.. It's Sh and Sw that has to bow down to Nj according to Korean customs.. Sw arrogance Sh pride seems to have taken a beating this episode.. Both stood there looking angrily listening to the reading of that will and no one can contest it without puttibg Sw in the same position.. Now if it's found out that Sw isn't biologically related all that they inherited through the will can be contested because G/pa gave those things thinking that Sw was his bio G/son.. If it's proven that Mom was involved in the Kidnapping all her and Sw sghares could be forfited right along with the things that were given in the will..  

9 hours ago, shamrockmom said:

So Young Kyu married NJ's bio mom, but he wasn't thrilled with her. He ran away and hooked up with SW's bio mom. After he was cut off financially by Grandpa, YK dumped SW's bio mom for NJ's bio mom, but then they died in the car crash. In the chaos, NJ was stolen and ended 

I have 2 ideas: 1. I don't think grandpa is death. I believe he planned with the lawyer this so he can rest and see how people  would react to the situation and also to put NJ into the company and make him stronger.

2. I also believe SW is not the real son. I think the mom is lying and grandpa and lawyer know it. This could be the second grand true to be reveled later on. Maybe SW reall father can apear later on, trying to win his heart and buying stock from the company an make this a great bussness war. 

This as my 2 theories so far. The drama still have nos convince me yet. I STILL miss the other drama...

5 hours ago, jayakris said:
5 hours ago, viyra said:

I take back my word about SH - she knew about NJ child kidnapping.  Why else would she think the baby from 30 years ago died?  Seems like there are so many secrets of SH that her son SiU is not aware of.

Same here.  I was mostly thinking (based on the calm manner in which SH behaved earlier) that she might not have much to do with the NJ disappearance.  But once she said, "that child died", the whole thing changed.  Nobody else knew that the baby died, so, she herself had tried to kill him, for her to think that he was killed.  The story has changed totally with that.

I said she was involved with the kidnapping and may have orchastrated it.. I really believed she thought getting rid of Nj.. That G/pa would get rid of Nj mom being that her child no longer exsits and by her having Sw upon them missing that G/child they'll accept her and Sw but her plan went wrong G/pa didn't even allow Sw a name change being that it wasn't fair to the missing child mother that his son rightfully married..

I think Nj wants to go home and take care of Ja business  

With SJ's refusal to marry SiU, SiU won't get enough shares to take over HK Group - MinHan Group (SJ Dad's company) 7% shares is what SiU is waiting for.

2 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I said she wad involved with the kidnapping and may have orchastrated it.. I really believed she thought getting rid of Nj.. That G/pa would get rid of Nj mom being that her child no longer exsits and by her having Sw upon them missing that G/child they'll accept her and Sw but her plan went wrong G/pa didn't even allow Sw a name change being that it wasn't fair to the missing child that his son rightfully married..

I think Nj wants to go home and take care of Ja business  

Somebody has to knock some sense on NJ's head!!!   And Mr. Lee better tell NJ where JA is so he can see for himself how she is doing - and listen to what she says about him being her stalker.

@roli- G'Pa faking his death is also a possibility because there is no way NJ can handle the family business by himself, with all the crocs around him.  G'Pa won't want to lose this business to those snakes - especially SiU and his mom SH.

Now I'm thinking - regarding the name change of SiU from Choi to Ahn.  Attorney Heo said the process would be, after the request is filed, for grandpa to appear in court and attest to their relationship - and if grandpa can't do that, then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Since grandpa passed away (assuming he did), then SiU has to submit to DNA testing.  Now we will know if he is related to Ahn  family or was planted by SiU to the Ahn family registry.

Archived