[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

0ly40

MBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “The Item” revealed stills of Joo Ji Hoon as prosecutor Kang Gon.

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “The Item” will tell the story of a man and a woman that set out to uncover the secrets behind several mysterious objects with supernatural powers. Joo Ji Hoon will star as Kang Gon, a hot-headed prosecutor who becomes entangled in the mystery while attempting to save his beloved niece, and Jin Se Yeon will star as Shin So Young, a talented criminal profiler who remains perfectly composed even when faced with the most horrific of crime scenes.

Joo Ji Hoon, who received much love for playing various characters, is taking on the role of prosecutor for the first time through “Item,” which is drawing keen attention from the viewers. Although prosecutors have been appearing frequently in dramas, the viewers are interested in what kind of unique character Joo Ji Hoon will create with his skillful acting. On top of that, they are looking forward to Joo Ji Hoon’s fantasy acting, which is expected to shine in the drama as well.

In the released stills, Joo Ji Hoon looks completely immersed as Kang Gon, the man who is passionate about justice. From suits to a prosecutor robe, his outfits add another realistic tweak to his character. The production crew praised, “Joo Ji Hoon does various action scenes and emotional scenes in each episode. Despite the need for physical strength and time, he actively comes up with ideas and continues monitoring. We have no doubt that his hard-working efforts will be passed onto the viewers. Please look forward to it.”

Joo-Ji-Hoon-11.jpgJoo-Ji-Hoon-2.jpgJoo-Ji-Hoon-3.jpg

Joo Ji Hoon also commented about his new character, saying, “He is a prosecutor who fights hard for justice. As a result, he is a very strong character who can’t tolerate internal corruption, is accused, is photographed, and is demoted.”

For the first time in four years, the actor will be making his small-screen comeback. He said, “It’s been a long time since I came back, and there’s been a lot of changes in the environment as well. I’m having an interesting time filming. I’m really curious about how the viewers will react because the drama has a much closer interaction with them.”

Then Joo Ji Hoon shared, “I’m working hard to get to you with a very fun and fresh story. I wish you all the best in the New Year.”

read rest here https://www.soompi.com/article/1300961wpp/joo-ji-hoon-talks-about-his-return-to-the-small-screen-as-hot-headed-prosecutor-in-the-item

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new teaser has been released for MBC’s upcoming drama “The Item.”

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “The Item” is a fantasy drama about a man and a woman that set out to uncover the secrets behind several mysterious objects with supernatural powers. The drama will star Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Gon, a hot-headed prosecutor who becomes entangled in the mystery while attempting to save his beloved niece, and Jin Se Yeon as Shin So Young, a talented criminal profiler who remains perfectly composed even when faced with the most horrific crime scenes.

The newly released teaser begins with Joo Ji Hoon running through a dark, eerie tunnel with a flashlight. A mysterious being exerts unusual power on someone, and there are items with unknown super powers. The caption claims, “There haven’t been any dramas like this before.”

Joo Ji Hoon declares, “Unbelievable things are happening to us right now,” increasing the tension in the atmosphere. Kim Kang Woo, who plays the sinister villain Jo Se Hwang, adds to the tension by becoming violent as he snarls, “Don’t you know what that item means to me?”

Then Kim Kang Woo can be seen smirking over an unconscious person in the hospital while Joo Ji Hoon dashes urgently into the same building. Joo Ji Hoon vows, “It was definitely him,” while Kim Kang Woo remarks, “It’s an ordinary object, but we can kill people with it.”

The caption on the screen describes the drama as “a grand story of ordinary people trying to reclaim the most precious thing.” Both Joo Ji Hoon and Jin Se Yeon do their best to save their loved ones from the unknown evil.

The production crew stated, “Finally, the first broadcast is only a week away. We’re working hard during the Lunar New Year holidays to meet our viewers with a new drama that has never been done so far, so please look forward to it.”

“The Item” will premiere on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki with English subtitles!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301585wpp/watch-joo-ji-hoon-and-jin-se-yeon-team-up-against-evil-in-dark-and-intriguing-teaser-for-the-item

On 2/6/2019 at 6:02 PM, jongski said:

Yey subs gonna be quick. Thanks.. Binge watch a lot of c-dramas. So back to kdrama again. Can't wait for JJH KKW wow  them plus JSY too.

I'm so pleased it weill be subbed on viki!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “The Item” is a fantasy drama about a man and a woman that set out to uncover the secrets behind several mysterious objects with supernatural powers. The drama will star Joo Ji Hoon as Kang Gon, a hot-headed prosecutor who becomes entangled in the mystery while attempting to save his beloved niece, and Jin Se Yeon as Shin So Young, a talented criminal profiler who remains perfectly composed even when faced with the most horrific crime scenes.

The photos released on February 6 show the two characters’ strange first encounter. They first stare at each other with discontent expressions on their faces, but soon fall down together, arousing curiosity. Joo JI Hoon looks taken aback at the awkward situation, but at the same time, his arm is around her shoulder, as if he is sheltering her. Jin Se Yeon also looks surprised, and this scene hints their unusual future relationship.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301785wpp/joo-ji-hoon-and-jin-se-yeon-have-a-bizarre-first-encounter-in-upcoming-drama-the-item

I know Kim Kang Woo from Circle and Joo Ji Hoon from Princess Hours at first then addicted to watch his works even that Zombie rush I haven't finished, I'm sooooo sooooooo can't wait to watch this out!!! (that I thought it was already airing last night too @sushilicious so I'm panicking search for this drama thread lol:joy:) ok counting days! Butterfly rush in my stomachhh!!

Archived