[Drama 2019] Item, 아이템

0ly40

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo Ji Hoon explained why he chose MBC’s upcoming drama “The Item” to make his long-awaited return to the small screen.

The drama is a fantasy blockbuster that tells the story of two people with twisted fates who attempt to uncover the secrets of mysterious items with supernatural powers. Joo Ji Hoon will play the role of Kang Gon, a just prosecutor who goes against a direct over from his superiors and reports on internal corruption.

For the first time in four years, the actor will be making his small-screen comeback. Ahead of the drama’s premiere, Joo Ji Hoon took time to explain more in detail about his new character. The actor said, “Kang Gon is a strong and independent prosecutor. He fights for justice, and he often gets into trouble because of that. However, he does not back down.” He continued, “The character interested me because he seems like a responsible person.”

The-Item1.jpg

Joo Ji Hoon then explained why he chose “The Item” to make his return to the small screen. The actor said, “The drama has a lot to offer with a fresh topic and visual effects. While it is a blockbuster, it still contains material that people can relate to such as justice in society and love for family and mankind.”

As the drama involves items with supernatural powers, it requires creativity. Joo Ji Hoon commented, “I had to meet with our director very frequently to discuss the script as well as various scenes and my character. Throughout the process, I was able to get concrete ideas on how to portray my character in each scene.”

Lastly, Joo Ji Hoon shared his hopes for the drama. The actor said, “I’m filming the drama with hopes that viewers will enjoy it. I hope the drama is something that you can freely discuss with people around you.”

“The Item” will premiere on February 11 at 10 p.m. KST, and it will also be available on Viki

https://www.soompi.com/article/1293405wpp/joo-ji-hoon-explains-reason-choosing-item-make-small-screen-return

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Item, 아이템 - Joo Ji Hoon & Jin Se Yeon - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST - Premieres on February 11th, 2019

MBC's upcoming Mon-Tues crime/mystery series 'Item' has unveiled character teasers of Jin Se Yeon and Kim Kang Woo

In the fantasy blockbuster drama, Jin Se Yeon turns into a criminologist/profiler Shin So Young, chasing after a serial murder case with all her might. On the other hand, Kim Kang Woo takes on the role of a sociopath villain Jo Se Hwang, also the vice president of a large corporation. 

'Item', based on a webtoon of the same name, revolves around special objects which contains mysterious powers. The good guys want to protect the 'Item' at all costs, while sociopath Jo Se Hwang seeks to obtain it for evil. 

Also starring male lead Joo Ji HoonKim Yoo RiLee Dae Yeon, and more, 'Item' premieres this February 11 at 10 PM KST

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2019/01/jin-se-yeon-and-kim-kang-woo-hint-at-an-intense-serial-murder-chase-in-individual-item-teasers

'Item' Jean Seon "First profiling scene, expect" ... Perfectly absorbed in Shin So Young

2019-01-17 14:19

Cn-GHGMjksr1-R636833313801102519.jpg

Item' Jin Se Yeon always has a modifier. 'Honest and innocent'. However, in this work, she put down the image she had shown.

She is divided into a veteran profiler with a solid hair style, active clothes, What does Jin Se Yeon want to gain from such a new challenge? 

Jin Se Yeon, who has worked as a profiler Shin Sang Yeong of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, who has a cool judgment and excellent ability at the MBC New Moonwha mini series 'Items' 

It is Shin Soo-yong itself when it comes to the still-cut public. A look with unshakable eyes and complex emotions, and a professional look at the scene of the incident. 

Jin Se Yeon said, "Inspector Shin Soo-yong is a very cool person, but ordinary human Shin-Soo has a sad story and is a human person who can share his emotions with others." 

Through this character, the point that Jinseyun wants to show to the viewers is the reverse aspect of Shin So Young. So, "Profiling is deferred so that you can look confident and confident, and when you think of the past or when people around you are in danger, try to postpone the emotions of the younger ones who understand and think about their feelings " 

An in-depth understanding of the work and characters was not the end of it. 

"She thinks that people who see drama can feel the emotions of So Young because they share many emotions while meeting with various characters including Kang Gon (Ju Ji Hoon)." She said, "It is important to share emotions with viewers, I want to get by means of item '.

So is it. Soo Young is the first profiling scene in the crime scene, which is expected to be the most personal and most likely to give viewers the freshest feelings. 

"Because it is a scene that can show the character of so - young, I took many pictures with my best so that I could take a full day by sharing many stories with my director. I would like the interest and affection of the viewers until the first broadcast of the scene, "said Jin Se Yeon  

On the other hand, the 'item' is a fantasy blockbuster in which two men and women of mixed destiny delve into conspiracies and secrets surrounding special psychic objects. 

Through the drama 'Save Me', Jung-yi Jung, who anticipated his next works by drawing a pseudo-religion as a realistic and tense full-fledged material, co-directed 'Goodbye Mr. Black', Kim Sung-wook PD, who showed excellent production at the same time. It is scheduled to be broadcasted at 10 pm on Monday, February 11, following 'Bad Detective'. 

cr: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/252543

translate: google 

e Yeon does everything she can to catch criminals, while Kim Kang Woo is the worst sociopath of them all in new character teasers for “The Item.”

“The Item” is about a man and a woman whose fates are intertwined, and the supernatural ability to find secrets behind everyday items.

Jin Se Yeon examines a crime scene as she says, “It’s strange. It all feels like one case.” A mysterious old flip phone appears, and she speaks to a child as she narrates, “I need a special item. It’s the only hope for Prosecutor Kang Gon (played by Joo Ji Hoon).” The phone reappears as she sheds a single tear and asks, “Why do I keep thinking about that day?” She steps off a building as the captions state, “In order to catch the criminal, you have to become the criminal.” She whispers, “I want to catch the person no matter what.”

In newly released photos, Jin Se Yeon has transformed into a criminal profiler. When at work or at the scene of the crime, her cool, logical gaze sweeps over as she analyzes the things around her.

Jin-Se-Yeon-1.jpg

On her character, Jin Se Yeon shared, “Lieutenant Shin So Young is a very level-headed character. But Shin So Young as a person has a very sad backstory, so she is a very humane character who can relate with people’s emotions.” She added, “I acted in a very determined manner and with conviction when she’s profiling. But it was the opposite when she thinks about her past or when the people around her fall in danger. I worked hard to convey her understanding of their emotions and her emotions.”

In his character teaser, Kim Kang Woo asks emotionlessly, “Isn’t it fun? I like it when I see people forced out of their way and struggle.” He then puts on a show, putting on a completely different personality as he kneels down in front of reporters and says, “I would like to sincerely apologize to all the citizens in the country.” He shows his knowledge of the special items, as he says, “I’ll have to go find the item tonight,” and, “It’s true I’m special.” The captions declare, “Why should I believe in God? I am God.” He asks, “Do I still look like a monster to you?”

“The Item” will air its first episode on February 11, and will be available on Viki!

Check out the teasers below!

Watch more teasers on  Viki

https://www.soompi.com/article/1294333wpp/watch-item-releases-exciting-character-teasers-jin-se-yeon-kim-kang-woo

Wazzup, ya'll!

I've been lurking this thread since day one, and it's only now that I've decided to really get active, 'cause y'know, life is so hectic and all. Hehe....

Anyway, who's excited for this drama? I sure am!!!!

First off, my fave Jin Se Yeon is here, and this is her very first ever fantasy tv drama. As for Joo Ji Hoon, this won't be his first. I think his first one was "Mawang." I'm not very sure for Kim Kang Woo, either.

I'm just really excited because I have always wished for Jin Se Yeon to reunite with one of her co-stars. I was actually wishing for a rom-com for her, and when I first heard she would be doing this drama, the drama description didn't give me much joy. But after seeing the recent trailers (with all the cool graphics and stuff), oh, you better believe this richard simmons is now on-board! LOL.

So, to get started, lemme contribute some photos. Here are the main cast:

2.jpg 1.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg

5.jpg

The posters (HD version):

item_photo190116145808imbcdrama10.jpg

item_photo190116151821imbcdrama10.jpg

So, is there gonna be a connection between Jin Se Yeon and Kim Kang Woo's characters? I know this drama is all about mystery and power and all, but complicated love triangle (or anything romantic, really) would be fascinating. Besides, all action and drama without romance is kinda boring.

LOL.

But that's just me, of course.

0afhWN5ypAHR636833141723544244.jpg

Yup! I smell R.O.M.A.N.C.E.

And yes, I'm shallow like that. LOL.

Archived